Lita
Vote: Rookie Journalist

Weird incongruous timeline, had access to the things that committed the murder Night 1, found with a box cutter on her person and a "weird chemical-y smell" in her mug, already known to/befriended the dog so it probably wouldn't have barked or anything when let out for her. All around just kinda sus.

Also I vote to leave the seal intact. I mean really you guys.
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_inquiring.gif]

Hello, Hazel! It seems that you are, guilty! After all, you have chemical smells in your cute doggy mug, and a boxcutter in your coat! What do you have to say for yourself? I have been told that killing is bad! Do you believe killing is bad?

[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Columbo

It was circumstantial before, you being in the Kitchen without mentioning it, being in the right general area... but the evidence is stacked against you, Miss Nolen.
Jack of Spades
Damn. It was the Journalist. Mug smells of chemicals. Box cutter in her coat.

[Image: 3f17b93dc974385dac29d6e5fcf7705dc7f3b945.pnj]

Vote : Hazel
Phenera
Right, okay, well, as the votes pile in, the matter of that seal, hm? I say nothing ventured, nothing gained, so we may as well open it and I'll support my experimental partner Konata doing the honors.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Tinkaton
Vote: Hazel
Riki
Riki vote Hazel... thought Hom Hom was nice, so Heropon sad.

Not break seal either! Very, very bad for friends to do! Just because Bird People and Nopon know magic, not all magic good!
Momoyo Himemushi
Extra extra! Read all about it! "Rookie Journalist Convicted of Foul Plot to Kill Fowl", end quote!

...How'd I do?
DxHustler3000
[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

Looks like it's the Journalist. Such a shame, really.

Regardless, opening this seal would deliberately upset the market and stability of our mental stock. I vote NO..
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Dr. Niles Crane
It seems our Rookie Journalist has made the front page. Sad, though you do have my endless gratitude for ridding us of that feathered fiend.

Also, I vote for Konata to open the seal. This could be a huge breakthrough in finding out what happened to this place, and I'd hate for us to regret not taking this chance in a few days time.
Dodo
[Image: 6e139ae98697f2bd764c6da6ba80ade703031ce9.gifv]

THAT WAS ELATING. BUT THE TIME FOR LEISURE IS OVER.

UNVOTE: TINKATON

[Image: 848540e1b268a8c6c12d2cfc163c6f130c018ec3.gifv]

I MAY BE ABLE TO FORGIVE A FRAILTY OF BODY IN THE FACE OF ADVERSARY,
BUT I CANNOT PARDON SUCH A WICKED CHOICE IN TARGET.

CONSIDER MY EARLIER APOLOGY RESCINDED.
THERE WILL BE NO SANCTUARY FOR BIRD KILLERS WHILE I WALK THIS EARTH.

VOTE: ROOKIE JOURNALIST
Pea
I knew this whole time that The Rookie Journalist did it, without a doubt.

Also, I refrain from touching that seal... for now.
Pea
just found an eyepatch thank you MW
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: thonk2.png]

Rookie Journalist? More like Rookie Murderer!

VOTE: Rookie Journalist
The Thing that Lives Beneath
Revy
Rookie Journalist. Can I have my higher chance of not becoming worm food now?
Jack of Spades
Screw it. Let's pop the seal.
Dodo
I maintain my previous stance on NOT undoing the seal.

New addendum: Should I get overruled by votes, I forward Konata as the chosen sacrifice.
Indiana Jones (Old)
rookie journalist (sorry, i don't actually want to vote off the goose slayer but my hand is forced)
remove the seal
Alan Wake
The sound of water, circling in a whirlpool of unnatural currents, spiralling down to one single point. Glimpses of ethereal images pass in the tumultous ocean; a typewriter, a dog, Columbo, the boathouse, the goose's dead body - before I finally catch a glimpse of my own face, a mouth grinning wide open mirthlessly. I focus on it, and draw myself closer.

And back to my own body. Standing mid discussion, as we're in the final moments of voting for the true culprit of the murder this last, long night.

...From what I've been able to understand, it seems highly unlikely to be anyone other than the journalist, Hazel.

As for the seal - do not listen to anything I've said this entire day. That wasn't me, that was... someone else. We can't risk unsealing whatever is in that room - especially if it's related to our dreams. I vote we leave it be.

...And of course I don't want to open the damn thing! We should leave it well alone - any decisions related to opening it, leave me out of it.