[Day 3] - Shuttled off this Mortal Coil

Jack of Spades
Well, I feel refreshed and ready to take on the day after last night. Must be that somatic energy in the air.

Wow, I can't believe someone set off Indy's detonator and killed the shuttle! Unlucky! Anyway, let's see... yep. BPI-1946. Shadow Mannequin. It's a Crimson Eye anomaly put together from old XW Corp tech from something they worked on. Subject X. I heard it stepped really hard on a robot cat and killed 3 other employees while they were containing it. Anyway, it's remotely controlled, so I guess watch out for people making weird gestures alone in their dorms. L̸͚̙͊̿̕͝o̴̧̨͈͔̔͛͌ǫ̷͍̳̈́̏k̸͚͉̮̈̉ȉ̴̧̟̖͖͍n̶̛̯̖̫͐͋͠g̵͍̔̓̈́̕ ̶̯̳̄̄͜͠a̵̜̦̖͈̅͌͛͛̕ͅt̸͔̞̀̋͒̚ ̵̛̤y̷̨̹͓͂o̷̞̲̭̖̮͠u̶͔̖̒̾͊͠,̸̢̝͙͚͊͛ ̴̬̇͂̚͠Ḿ̵̯̠̓̎́͑o̵͉̲͚̤͑̋o̷͈͔͍͋̋ṉ̵̛͍̬͐̈́̒̿

[Image: 031d898cdad9538aad813bf4ef40974122534253.pnj]
Bradimir Votvodk
DX Hustler, What in Looney Tunes were you trying to accomplish with that stick of dynamite over in the Stairway to Heaven?! Because the only thing it seems that you were able to accomplish was nearly killing the both of us and launching us both off the side of the stairwell.

(Account will come later)
Bradimir Votvodk
Also, I like to check the Stairway to Heaven to see if it's still in one piece.
Izumi Konata
Gonna check the archeologist's office for any blood splatters or whatever Riki leaves behind when bloody face gets him
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:40 AM)Lita Wrote: I will investigate Ruby's body and leave Momoyo to someone else.
You investigate Ruby's body. She looks very badly bruised and also fairly burned. She is wearing a singed cloak. Her throat has been slashed, and blood is splattered around the room.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:43 AM)Morgan Wrote: I guess I'll check out Momoyo's body then.
Momoyo's body is singed pretty heavily, and also shows signs of explosive concussion and some lacerations. Her body is entangled with the wreckage of the shuttle.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:45 AM)Columbo Wrote: Right, let me take a good look at the bodies, Chibi Ruby and Momoyo both. And a quick gander around Counter Terrorism and the Shuttle Line. Inspect the tracks real close, how'd the shuttle derail?
You take a look around the greater Counter-Terrorism room. It has been trashed somewhat, with many of the furnishings now dented. Papers are scattered everywhere, including what appears to be... Erotic fanfiction? It looks like something was thrown around the room. Stuck in the ceiling, there is a knife.

You look around the Shuttle Line, specifically around where the Shuttle is. The tracks beneath the final resting place of the Shuttle are badly warped and damaged, much like the Shuttle itself. Appears as though it may have been an explosion that did it.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:49 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna look at the shuttle wreckage and try to see what might have caused the destruction
The wreckage of the Shuttle barely resembles what it once was, instead now looking like a heap of twisted metal and broken glass. It looks like it was blown up.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:55 AM)Ciel Wrote: the area of the shuttle itself down the track should be checked for sure, but how about we check the stations at either end too?
You check the stations at either end of the Shuttle Line. There doesn't appear to be anything odd about either of them, or different from the previous night.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:55 AM)Tinkaton Wrote: While others look at the bodies, Tinkaton take a quick look at the lounge and the chapel.

And what is up with the new lighthouse?
You inspect the Lounge. There are signs of heavy use - chairs are moved around and an empty bowl of popcorn is sitting by the TV. The bar is soaked with beer, and there is a bedsheet lying on the ground, also soaked in beer and paint. Many glasses sit at the bar, indicative of some drinking. There is also blood on the floor.

You enter the Chapel next. It's... probably about the same as it was previously, although there is blood on the altar. You see the words "CHAPEL? MORE LIKE DAVE CHAPELLE NETFLIX SPECIAL!" painted in red paint on the far wall, a cringeworthy display that is deeply embarrassing.

Finally, you head out to Mirror Lake and look out into the distance. A Lighthouse is now rising out of the water, situated on the Island near the other building with the Aquatic Lab Elevator. You may investigate the interior if you wish.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 2:58 AM)Columbo Wrote: Oh, and if 4119 is missing, what's that room back there? Is that the Aquatic Lab Elevator mentioned in the notes?
The Aquatic Lab Elevator is on the island.

You head into the Arboretum anyway though, and look behind the withered remains of BPI-4119. You see what looks like a large power switch, and many tubes and cables. The power switch is currently set to the OFF position. You turn it on and hear an electric hum, though you don't notice any changes in this room. You turn it off again.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 3:07 AM)Tinkaton Wrote: Where uh

Where is Trip right now?
You head to the Anomaly Lab and check out BPI-2101's containment cell. It's... empty.

[Image: what_zpvj9s.png]

W-what? No! He's not supposed to be out! Why is he out!? Who let him out!? This could be a disaster! He's RED threat level, for christ's sake!

(Feb 9, 2024 at 3:23 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: What's in that Anomaly Containment Room?
You look inside the newly found Anomaly Containment Room behind the front desk. It appears to hold several sheets of paper, and a quill with an inkwell.

Code:
BPI-1732 [Binding Contract]
[ACCESS LEVEL: V]
[THREAT LEVEL: RED]
[DESCRIPTION]: A large stack of papers with a quill and inkwell.

[INFORMATION]: Unknown

(Feb 9, 2024 at 3:45 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Oh yeah, I'll show off the weird crystal disc I found in the DVD player. Not giving it to anyone tho, especially not Riki, if he intends to eat it...
You show off a strange, crystalline disc that looks like a DVD. It is translucent, and shines strangely in the light. It doesn't seem to play any any DVD player or computer disc drive.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 4:05 AM)Lita Wrote: Now that I posted that, I want to investigate the Fountain for char marks and stuff? What was with the fireball?
You investigate the Fountain. There is now a large pile of shit next to it, and on the other side of the Fountain, Goose's body sits in a small charred crater - burned to a crisp.
Columbo
Any remnants from the explosive that must've derailed the shuttle?
And compare the knife in the ceiling to Ruby's slit throat.
Izumi Konata
I'm gonna... uh... just take a look what sort of fanfiction is in the counter-terrorism room. It might be useful to the case
Morgan
(Feb 9, 2024 at 6:54 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna... uh... just take a look what sort of fanfiction is in the counter-terrorism room. It might be useful to the case

[Image: dog.png]

Anyways while she's doing that can I check around the Shuttle and see if I can't tell what the bomb was made of?
I'll show you a real dance....
Ciel
can I ask spooks how he's hangin in there? maybe give em a hug
Spooks?
(Feb 9, 2024 at 6:49 AM)Columbo Wrote: Any remnants from the explosive that must've derailed the shuttle?
And compare the knife in the ceiling to Ruby's slit throat.
You look around the shuttle tracks... You notice some bent and warped scraps of some unknown metal that doesn't appear to be from the Shuttle, as well as some scraps of red paper or cloth. You can't be sure if they are from explosives without comparing though.

You compare the ceiling knife to Ruby's throat cut. It looks to be a match to the wound, though it is a fairly generic kitchen knife.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 6:54 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna... uh... just take a look what sort of fanfiction is in the counter-terrorism room. It might be useful to the case
You pick up the erotic fanfiction. While many of the pages have been scattered from the struggle, the origin appears to be a notebook, with THE CODEX NOCTURNUM written across the cover in black pen.

You open the cover...

Code:
DISCLAIMER:
I do not own the rights to any of the characters in this story. All rights belong with their respective holders. This story is completely and truly based on true events so you can’t criticize me for anything. This story was dictated to me by the voice of god.

CONTAINS:
romance, birds, bird love, bird on bird, bird x reader, bird x narrator, gay, straight, gaight, erotic roleplay, religious themes, faithplay, cornplay, beak clacking, gratuitous latin, boobphobia, dexter hexley

THE COCKDEX NUDETURNUM – by Dr_BlackDaddyBird
Chapter 1: Making Pancakes

Her plumage shone in the moonlight like a hundred overlapping curtains of velvet.
“Is this right?” she asked me. Her voice feigned worry, though her emerald-green eyes betrayed her excitement at the idea. “My husband could be home any second.”
“That husband of yours is a damned fool, he won’t know a thing,” I assured her back while stroking the feathers of her long, shapely neck, “Besides, a bear like him could never be able to appreciate your divine avian beauty.”
“Oh Dodo,” she whispered in her sultry voice, her slender frame pressing subtly against my rippling, muscular body.
“I love you, Kazooie,” I responded while allowing the tips of my wing feathers to glide down her supple back, “Let’s make love until the roosters scream in anguish.”

Suddenly, they were having lots of sex.

(continued on next page)

...Wonderful.
Ciel
not case related (probably) so no urgency but can we check out inside the lighthouse and the aquatic lab now that it's opened?
Ciel
account ;)

- take main elevator downstairs, spot columbo leaving the dorms and entering the leisure center
- paint up the dexter disguise, using phenera's supply of enigma paint
- catch up to dexter, who is by the north entrance to the forest looking really intrigued
- knock him out and slip a disguise on each of us
- he heads off towards the boathouse right after
- pass by niles sitting at the front desk
- enter anime night, lita, konata, nancy and *checks notes* bpi-3550 are watching some death note
- revy invites konata to drink, lita leaves, tinkaton enters
- drinking contest goes on, dodo walks in and hands me a drawing very clearly intended for dexter then promptly leaves
- an explosion sounds out just before dodo exits, konata blacks out drunk, jonsohn and hustler enter
- hustler puts on chicken run while I take up konata's place in the drinking contest, nashu enters while konata wakes up and stumbles out of the room
- I am declared the winner as tinkaton dumps an entire keg over me, washing away the enigma leaving me a simple halloween ghost
- the owner of the face I once wore arrives to give me my just deserts and knocks me out

if Dexter is interested I can present the gift that was supposed to be for him publicly, otherwise I'll just hand it off to him next night
Revy
[Image: image.png?ex=65d2b110&is=65c03c10&hm=7b4...height=662]

Oh, unfuckingbelievable. You know I haven't actually touched any of you walking piles of sludge, right? I've only made no more than 7 death threats, tops, and I haven't even fired a single bullet to defend myself, let alone for entertainment. All of this kindness I'm handing out like Saint Nick, and the only thing I ask for in return is to be able to slosh myself to kingdom come after a hard day's work....and you couldn't even let me have that. Remind me to tell Lyra to cover the Morgue floor in tarps. It's about to get full real damn soon.

God, and I can't even use a hangover to get out of doing another night report....fine, so first, I had some errands to run. On the second night, Lyra, in all of her empty bravado, said she was constantly shaking in her boots walking around without a way to provide for herself, if you catch my drift, so she called upon me to bring her some heat. Whether or not she was even able to grab some herself, I don't remember, but the more bullets flying through the air, the merrier. I set out to the Orange Zone, coming across the Barbie girl and her little avian leather daddy in the Control Department on my way. After I picked out a gun that seemed like just her style in the Armory, I brought her her little toy in the Lab Passage as she practically squealed with joy. Ah, I remember getting my first shooter like it was yesterday....that was one hell of a sweet sixteen.

[Image: image.png?ex=65d2b04b&is=65c03b4b&hm=884...height=662]

I did feel like asking her what exactly about these games got her rocks off, and she replied with the kind of inane mumbo jumbo that just.....Christ, does her naivety make me want to vomit. But I digress.

I was always thinking of those forbidden woods as the perfect smoke spot, but I knew that Spooks would get up in my business if I put even a pinky toe in there by myself. How convenient for me that the burnt out novelist was arranging a ragtag expedition, then. I went all the way up to the Patio to join him, and the only other person who bothered to show was that Lily girl. If it was a small company, I could kiss my hopes of sneaking away to light up goodbye, so I had no choice but to follow along on his cheesy fucking nature hike. For ages we trotted along, Lily waving around some useless metal detector, until we came to this large clearing with a lantern sitting on a stump. What came next....Jesus, maybe I was high. This tall, thin-as-a-toothpick creature came out and picked up the lantern. Then, it turned and started walking towards us....ugh, face of a crackhead. Alan simply wailed like a bitch and turned tail, but I was made of stronger stuff than that. But this....thing....it was as if it wasn't made of anything at all. I fired at it (yeah, yeah, I had a pair of guns since Night 1, don't get your pantaloons in a bunch), and they just...phased through him. I was shooting at a fog, for all the good it did. This place....Balalaika, where the hell did you send me to?

[Image: image.png?ex=65d2b03c&is=65c03b3c&hm=05f...height=662]

Whatever it was, this one moment, it was beyond my paygrade. I ditched. It wasn't following me, apparently, but it wasn't long before it sprung up on me again....ha, just fucking with you, it was only some bear this time. Cakewalk. I fired a few shots to get it back to its cubs, and after a while I found myself back in the Arboretum. No point in coming back, that's for fuckin' sure. Winding down would have done me some good, so I headed down to the Lounge to revel in the good hentai shit Konata promised....except it wasn't smut at all. There she was, with Lita and the dog, watching some kind of algebraic garbage called Death Note. I tried to give a shot, sure, but soon enough, I was bored out of my skull. That Light guy, though, why did his voice...ring a bell? Remind me to ask Rock if he did voice acting before he sold his soul to the business world. Speaking of shot, I went ahead to pour some for my contest, was definitely going to be more entertaining than that tripe. Dexter came in at this point, but he was all stiff and jerky, made me wonder how I even got down bad for him in the first place. Suddenly, I heard a massive explosion, probably what did the rock eater in, at which point the walking toucan with the helmet. W-why did no one tell me he would be that big? Seriously, you could fit an entire Konata in there.

[Image: image.png?ex=65d2af11&is=65c03a11&hm=6fa...height=662]

The space girl, the hustler, and that TV detective Columbia all come in around the same time and fuck around for a bit before leaving shortly after. I waited around for a bit, and it looked as if my opponent was going to be....the high schooler. For fuck's sake. Almost sacrificing yourself for some magical seal thing was one thing, but becoming an alcoholic at the ripe age of sixteen was a whole new ballpark of concerning. But she insisted, so the show had to go on, with Nancy and the gremlin with the hammer watching. Konata didn't even last six shots before she collapsed onto the floor. Beating a little kid in a drinking contest....where's the fucking honor in that? Of all the screw-ups you could turn into, Konata, why do you want to be me? Shit.

Anyway.....The hustler came in at this point to replace the anime DVD with some chicken cartoon movie. The temporary ghost girl came in, with the discount Playboy bunny Nashu following, while Konata stumbled out of the room....whatever, here's hoping she felt like trash in the morning. Dexter challenging me to a round barely lifted my spirits. I took a swig of the beer bottle suddenly in front of me, and just my damn luck, it was vinegar. Tinkaton decides that me spitting out my drink made Dex the winner, but her pouring beer over his head revealed him to be some bedsheet imposter. The real actually hot Dex came in, decked his copycat in the face, and pulled the sheet away, with the fake Dex turning out to be that Ciel chick. Whatever. I was numb. After he sat down with Nashu, I decided it was time to bail. The shuttle wouldn't come over to Station 1 no matter how hard I tried, so of course, I had to walk. Eventually, I came across the wrecked shuttle, with Momoyo lying mangled on the tracks, no part of her intact. Just another corpse. By the time I got on the platform on the other side, I noticed the mini red rider burnt like a marshmellow following me. Who knows, maybe I was the last one to see her alive before her sorry silent ass got skewered. Finally, I went back up the elevator and into my room.

Throw your fucking concern away, this wasn't anything but another "this is your life" night. I'm sure I'll be all gung-ho for death and destruction by tonight. Count on it.
Nashu Mhakaracca
Can...Can we check the Director's Office? Is "Trip" in there?
Roxie Richter
trip went home
[Image: uP6P2Nc.png]
*Mute
Music:

(Feb 9, 2024 at 3:46 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Ah, I didn't know, sorry 'bout that! It does look cute, though!

[Image: 0E4sYLr.png]

[Image: hVDPZJJ.png]

It's fine if you didn't know, I wouldn't necessarily expect you to. I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it.

(Feb 9, 2024 at 8:34 AM)Revy Wrote: The temporary ghost girl came in, with the discount Playboy bunny Nashu following, while Konata stumbled out of the room....whatever, here's hoping she felt like trash in the morning.

[Image: m04Iwfa.png]

Dear, I am certain;y not a ghost. I'm less sure I know what my purpose here is after talking with Astrid, but I can tell you that much. And come on, to put it crudely, I'm not any more "temporary" than anyone else here. Considering the situation everyone is in right now.

[Image: 0N27fd1.png]

Well, I can see myself you know about putting things crudely. Look, it's not really any of my business but just... Eugh.

Music:

[Image: XytqJeM.png]

Anyway, I've added the logs for last night.

[Image: IxuHave.png]

The timestamps though are all over the place. It's like I said yesterday, there something seriously wrong with all timekeeping in the main computer now. The best I can do is identify when things happened sequentially. I've just replaced all of them with "[UNRELIABLE TIMESTAMP]" here because frankly, keeping them would only muddy things.

[Image: LZp4b3F.png]

Just tell me when you're done reading them.

Observation logs – *Mute – 3-28103A:
CCTV camera footage – *Mute – 3-28103B:

[Image: QiCh8jF.png]

Yeah. Things could have gone better. About the best thing you can say is we haven't had any Shadow Plague infections, which was a concern with the number of people we had attending an event in a pretty confined space.

I tried to use it as an opportunity to gather information, but that didn't really go anywhere either. People weren't as talkative as I like.

[Image: mUPpsAk.png]

Besides that though... It's kinda rude, isn't it? What DXHustler did with the programming for the event. I mean, this isn't a very conventional hosting situation, but however you look at it, Konata was the host here and they were a guest. If they didn't like what she chose to put on, they were totally free to just politely excuse themselves. I don't think the other guests were very happy either, for the most part. Chicken Run is a fine film, but it's just disrespectful.

[Image: SLnBC35.png]

She was out cold by the time I checked in on the party though anyway. Apparently the poor little thing drank waaay too much last night.

[Image: et9I4Dl.png]

And I know, I know, it's pretty silly for a computer program to pretend to drink soju. Or drink anything! But there's a certain atmosphere with parties, too, and people are a little more comfortable talking if you're drinking too. Or just pretending too in my case. Though yeah, it didn't help much in the end as far as catching anything that could be important.

[Image: KG0ZAaJ.png]

I have a bit more recorded from last night, but that's all the most interesting and important stuff. Including everything I have about Momoyo. Hopefully it helps.
Character & sprites from Analogue: A Hate Story
Dodo
[Image: 9bbedeec2be17b8bc389b1dd496710e58653a563.gifv]

Once more, his avian guidance was required. Once more, he would share what he saw.

Like once before, he would only speak the words... once.

[Image: 6e139ae98697f2bd764c6da6ba80ade703031ce9.gifv]

I GO TO THE HALL OF MY FALLEN COMPATRIOT'S FINAL HOUR, TO RETRIEVE ITS BODY BEFORE ANY DEPRAVITY WOULD BEFALL IT. THE VENERABLE HUNTER AWAITS ME IN THE UNDERGROUND LOBBY, TRAPPED BY HIS JAILER ON ONE SIDE, AND ACCOSTED BY THE MORGAN ON THE OTHER. I DELIVER HIM FROM THIS PAIN. WE TAKE THE ELEVATOR, ALONGSIDE NASHU.

THE TEMPORARY ONE HAUNTS THE LOBBY ABOVE GROUND, CURSING THE CORN CAT AUTOMATON WITH AN AFFLICTION OF VHS TAPES. THE FACULTY DID NOT PAY MY FULL SERVICE FEE, THUS I DECLINE TO PERFORM AN EXORCISM. INSTEAD I AM ACCOMPANIED TO THE BOILER ROOM, WHERE I RETRIEVE A NUMBER OF ITEMS. THE LILY HUMAN IS HERE, BUT SHE FALTERS BEFORE MY PRESENCE AND FLEES TO COUNT HER MANY SINS.

WHEN I RETURN TO THE MUSEUM HALL, SEVERAL THINGS OCCUR. GIFFANY APPEARS FROM THE PATIO AND THERE IS LOUD BANGING COMING FROM THE SLEEP LAB SEAL CHAMBER, WHICH SHE SPLITS OFF TO INVESTIGATE. CLEARLY THE SEAL IS GOING TO EXPLODE SOON, AND WHEN IT DOES, I HOPE YOUR DEMISE WILL NOT BE QUICK, SO YOU CAN LIE THERE IN FULL CONSCIOUSNESS AS THE CLAWED HANDS OF REGRET DRAG YOU INTO THE FIERY DEPTHS.

WE GO OUTSIDE AND CROSS THE FACILITY GROUNDS IN THE DIRECTION OF THE OBSERVATORY. ON THE WAY I MUST HEED THE CALL OF NATURE. I DO SO IN A RESPECTFUL AND DIGNIFIED MANNER WHILE HIDING MYSELF BEHIND THE FOUNTAIN. THE CORN CAT DECIDES TO DOCUMENT MY CONTEMPLATIVE MOMENT IN THE MORNING REPORT. SOMEHOW I AM BLAMED FOR THIS, WHILE HE HOARDS BOTH CORN AND AFFECTION.

REACHING THE OBSERVATORY STAIRS, WE FIND THE PON AND THE SLIME CHILD. THE LATTER FONDLES THE FORMER'S POSTERIOR WHILE CHANTING IN THE LANGUAGE OF ANIME DEMONS. I CHOOSE NOT TO JUDGE HER FOR HER HOBBIES. GIFFANY RE-APPEARS. I CONSTRUCT A GRAPPLING DEVICE WITH WHICH WE ASCEND UPON THE ROOF TOGETHER.

WE STAND AROUND THE GOOSE, UNITED IN SOLEMN GRIEF. WHEN A BIRD DIES, ITS BODY IS NOT OFFERED TO THE EARTH. FOR ITS SOUL TO PASS ON TO THE NEXT STAGE, THE CORPUS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SKY, WHERE IT DWELT IN LIFE. I CONSTRUCT THE SACRED SLINGSHOT APPARATUS OUT OF NASHU, RIKI, AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT. THEN THE VENERABLE HUNTER SETS THE BODY ALIGHT AND I LAUNCH IT INTO THE MARBLED HALLS AS A HEAVENLY BLAZE, WHILE NASHU PLAYS A SOULFUL DIRGE. CLEARLY IT WAS SUCH A MOVING SPECTACLE THAT SOME NEARBY ONLOOKER LET OUT A PASSIONATE SCREAM OF AGONY, FOLLOWED BY A SPLASH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, WHOEVER THAT WAS.

WE SPLIT UP AFTER THIS. PHENERA WALKS THE GROUNDS. NASHU ENTERS THE MINES. GIFFANY DEPARTS FOR THE ARCHIVES. AND RIKI WALKS UP THE OBSERVATORY STAIRS. THE HUNTER RETURNS TO THE SLEEP LAB WHILE I HEAD FOR THE CAFETERIA.

[Image: fcfc58b4d014c0359bfdb5dc60493c29b03346cd.gifv]

. . . . . . . .

[Image: 6e139ae98697f2bd764c6da6ba80ade703031ce9.gifv]

WING FINGERS GOT TIRED FOR A MOMENT.

DESCENDING THE CAFETERIA STAIRS I FIND THE UNHOLY GATHERING OF ANIME REVELRY. THE PEOPLE PRESENT ARE KONATA, DXHUSTLER, REVY, LITA, AND DEXTER, WHO IS ACTING COMPLETELY NORMAL. I GIVE HIM A GOOD LUCK CHARM FOR WARDING OFF THE TELEVISION SPIRITS. HE PROBABLY NEEDS THAT KIND OF THING.

WHEN I LEAVE THE GATHERING, THERE IS AN EXPLOSION COMING FROM THE SHUTTLE LINE. I INVESTIGATE AND FIND THE WRECKAGE OF THE TRAIN, AS WELL AS THE MANGLED CORPUS OF THE MOMOYO. POOR, SAD ANOMALY. I HEARD SHE WAS ACTUALLY A CENTIPEDE CREATURE. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SUCH AN INFERIOR HOMOMORPHIC FORM INSTEAD OF ONE THAT WOULD HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO CRAWL ALONG THE CEILING AND AVOID THIS FATE? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. SENSELESS WASTE OF LIFE.

THE HAMMERED MENACE IS STANDING AROUND IN STATION 2 WHEN I EMERGE FROM THE RAILWAY. MOMENTARILY SHAKEN FROM WHAT I JUST SAW, I DO NOT HAVE THE HEART TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER HETEROMORPH WALKING DOWN THE WRONG PATH SO SOON AFTER, SO I IGNORE IT.

I CROSS THROUGH THE BREAK ROOM AND UP THE STAIRS. I ENTER THE FOREST, HOPING TO USE THE MATCHES I PROCURED FROM THE BOILER ROOM EARLIER AS A SOURCE OF LIGHT. THIS QUICKLY TURNS OUT TO BE FOLLY HOWEVER, AS MY TOOLS PROVE NO MATCH AGAINST THE ADVANCED DARKNESS.

I END UP STUMBLING AROUND IN THE BLACK FOR A WHILE, HAVING LOST MY WAY. I AM THEN ACCOSTED BY... SOMETHING, THOUGH I CAN'T SEE WHAT IT IS. IT CHASES ME. I PULL OUT THE GRAPPLING DEVICE I FASHIONED EARLIER AND ASCEND TOWARDS THE TREE TOPS... TREE MIDDLE... TREE SOMEWHERE UP THERE. MY PURSUER IS FOILED, BUT SO AM I, NOW STUCK ON SOME BRANCH. THIS IS WHERE I HAVE TO SPEND THE NIGHT.
Nashu Mhakaracca
Can I compare the red material at the explosion site to a stick of dynamite from the Mine Shaft?
Indiana Jones (Old)
I would like to inspect the next page of The Codex Nocturnum notebook. I want to know more about what Spooks? is apparently into.
Columbo
Right, lets make this a short one. I took a roundabout route up the stairs to the patio, and got over to see Astrid in the Observatory. Miss Konata was there, of course, and she left pretty much as soon as I got in. One nice little chat with Astrid, another look through the Obsevatory files, and a few interruptions later, (Morgan. Roof people. Riki.) we coincidentally ended up checking out "Anime Night" together. DXHustler left the Mine Shaft at this point and joined our little posse while we were heading down.

I didn't stay long, only getting a slice of the action. Lita, the dog, and Konata are already watching "Anime" on the TV. Rexy and what is clearly the false Dexter are over at the bar. DXHustler starts messing with the remote, and for full disclosure, I did make a quick stop in the Kitchen. Nothin' case relevant there. After that, me and Astrid left. Poor girl doesn't seem so accustomed to social activity. One of those introverts.

We go back up the stairs, get outside, and head our seperate ways. I happen to notice 23 handin' some sort of fancy cup to that Pea fella, but I'm sure that's fine. And my keen eye can't help but notice the scat by the Fountain, as much as I wish I didn't.

Anyway, I was just headin' in to see Spooks. Found him in the Security Room. Spooks is, well, bein' Spooks. Blackmail's really got him jittery, I just wanted to know if AIs can be copied! You know, like one of them computer programs? Maybe I should've asked him about that ZIP question instead...

After that, I left and took the Elevator down. I ended up noticing something amiss on the tracks, and got to discover Momoyo seemingly pretty late compared to everyone else. DXHustler and Nancy cross at this point, not that I think that's particularly relevant, and then I take a nap in my room.

Guess that wasn't that short. Sure felt short goin' through it.