[Day 3] - Shuttled off this Mortal Coil

Lita
Investigate BPI-2003 and its cell.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2024 at 3:42 AM)Columbo Wrote: There enough clearance under the Shuttle to hide some dynamite on the tracks without it bumping into it?
You think you could probably hide dynamite under the shuttle on the tracks, if it was placed flat against the ground. Not a big stack of it though.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 3:52 AM)Morgan Wrote: Can you reach the Shuttle Hatch without any assistance from a ladder or something like that?

Is there space to throw Dynamite AROUND the Shuttle (if it were still on the tracks)

How long does it take to run to the center of the shuttle tracks and back to the Stations?

Unsure if we can test, but was it possible to outrun the shuttle?
You can safely reach the emergency hatch without a ladder.

You think you could maybe throw dynamite around the shuttle, though you'd need a good arm and it's a tight fit.

You run to the center of the shuttle tracks and back to Station 1. It's not a long jog, but significantly slower than just taking the Shuttle. You don't think you could either outrun or catch it without some kind of superhuman ability.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2024 at 4:26 AM)Lita Wrote: Investigate BPI-2003 and its cell.
You investigate BPI-2003's containment cell... It appears to be empty. You examine the terminal for information...

Code:
BPI-2003 [Shadow Plague Antidote]
[ACCESS LEVEL: V]
[THREAT LEVEL: RED]
[DESCRIPTION]: Unknown
Columbo
Miss Lyra, you know anything about an Anomaly that could... replace a room with a library? For lack of a better way to explain it.
Izumi Konata
Check out BPI-1946's containment room, is there anything in there at all?
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2024 at 4:43 AM)Columbo Wrote: Miss Lyra, you know anything about an Anomaly that could... replace a room with a library? For lack of a better way to explain it.
[Image: hey_aenwhb.png]

Turn a room... into a library? Well, we've got BPI-4016... but that's just a room that changes into other rooms, it doesn't replace anything.

[Image: hm_fuhbk9.png]

We don't have anything like that in containment at this facility, that I know of anyway!

(Feb 10, 2024 at 4:46 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check out BPI-1946's containment room, is there anything in there at all?
You look inside BPI-1946's containment room. It is completely empty, kind of like Trip's.
Columbo
Well, lets try another angle. Is there supposed to be anything in 1946's room, besides 1946? Same with 2101, for that matter.
Izumi Konata
I'm checking the doggo's containment cell
Morgan
Could you reliably roll dynamite, bundled or not, from one end of the shuttle line to the other? Does one side have a higher elevation?
I'll show you a real dance....
Revy
Let me try and have/ask 3550 to take a stick of dynamite to the middle of the track, with the reward of sweet, sweet pizza....or whatever other treat I can grab from the Kitchen.
Lita
Investigate the pool of blood in the Lounge. Anything unusual about it? Is it Heropon sized?
Jack of Spades
Alright, here's what I did last night.

I woke in the dorms and headed to the Facility Lobby. Then I took the elevator up and I saw *Mute in one of the Spooks backup bodies with a VHS.

[Image: aa42b1479df25a594c8d4347acd22b16f13bc6ee.pnj]

I passed by the Museum and Sleep Lab to get outside. Then outside, I went through the Waiting Room and Cafeteria to get to the Chem Lab. Dr Lyra comes in as I get started on the herbicide for BPI-4119, and she was kind enough to help me. Pea came in and watched as we made the herbicide. Another success for Team Science.

[Image: e1f471254c2a0bc1815e9f96129cfe5399c1c743.pnj]

Together, Lyra and I went to the Arboretum. My aim was to not kill the Anomaly, so hopefully I got the dosage right. Behind the withered vines was the room we've all now seen. And a note I haven't looked at yet. I see John FF14 still here as we leave. I headed to watch Death Note, but the party had already taken a turn. Hustler was putting on Chicken Run, Nancy and *Mute were watching, Konata was passed out, Revy was celebrating a win, before challenging Dexter while Tinkaton and Jonsohn Smithy were spectating. Not what I was expecting, but at least the dog was there.

[Image: 7761ef91803ad1d675ff93fa397f4c78b0579de6.pnj]

I headed for the Dorms via the Facility Lobby, and that took me across the tracks. When I crossed, I saw the scorched carnage there. Momoyo was already dead. A tragic loss for Team Science.
Columbo
Shot in the dark, the weird metal at the Shuttle crash match anything in the Chem Lab?
Izumi Konata
I'm gonna open Ruby's present
*Mute
Are there flare guns in the Armory inventory?
Character & sprites from Analogue: A Hate Story
Lita
After Revy's done trying to get the dog to blow itself up I try to lead the dog onto a not as ruined shuttle car. Does he come willingly, or does he need to be persuaded onto it with a snack, or something else?
Columbo
How does the gas cans in the boathouse compare to the metal we found at the Shuttle crash? Or wherever gasoline can be found.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2024 at 4:52 AM)Columbo Wrote: Well, lets try another angle. Is there supposed to be anything in 1946's room, besides 1946? Same with 2101, for that matter.
[Image: hm_fuhbk9.png]

Nah, I don't work in this department, but according to the files, both of these are inert and don't require any kind of furnishings like 3550.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 4:56 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm checking the doggo's containment cell
You look inside BPI-3550's containment cell. There is a dog bed in here, as well as some leftover Goose Juice. The Underground Lab is in here too, looking slightly on-edge.

[Image: dog_wjuvxu.png]

*woof*

(Feb 10, 2024 at 5:09 AM)Morgan Wrote: Could you reliably roll dynamite, bundled or not, from one end of the shuttle line to the other? Does one side have a higher elevation?
It looks like the shuttle line is flat. You don't think dynamite would roll at all, unless you physically rolled it while walking.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 5:40 AM)Columbo Wrote: Shot in the dark, the weird metal at the Shuttle crash match anything in the Chem Lab?
You compare it to the various metal samples in the Chem Lab. It... looks like Aluminum, especially when put to the ol' burn test.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 5:47 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna open Ruby's present
You open Ruby's present...

You got a Middle Finger. A large, foam middle finger. Very offensive to wear at sporting events.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 6:02 AM)*Mute Wrote: Are there flare guns in the Armory inventory?
The Armory does not contain any flare guns, as they are not considered weaponry.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 5:18 AM)Revy Wrote: Let me try and have/ask 3550 to take a stick of dynamite to the middle of the track, with the reward of sweet, sweet pizza....or whatever other treat I can grab from the Kitchen.
You give BPI-3550 a stick of dynamite. The dog holds it in its mouth, walks in a circle, then drops it on the ground at your feet.

[Image: dog_wjuvxu.png]

*woof*

...No amount of treats seem to make it listen particularly well. It doesn't seem to understand.

(Feb 10, 2024 at 6:12 AM)Lita Wrote: After Revy's done trying to get the dog to blow itself up I try to lead the dog onto a not as ruined shuttle car. Does he come willingly, or does he need to be persuaded onto it with a snack, or something else?
You try to lead the dog out to the shuttle station, though there is only one shuttle currently there, which is the destroyed one. The dog follows you to the station at least.
Spooks?
(Feb 10, 2024 at 6:19 AM)Columbo Wrote: How does the gas cans in the boathouse compare to the metal we found at the Shuttle crash? Or wherever gasoline can be found.
The gas cans are made of red plastic, but they don't look like anything found at the Shuttle crash.
Izumi Konata
Check the checkpoint and gates, do they have any flare guns?