[Day 3] - Shuttled off this Mortal Coil

Morgan
Can I compare some stuff to the metal found at Momoyo's scene? Specifically the track itself, or any soda cans from either the cafeteria or kitchen, wherever those'd be.
I'll show you a real dance....
Columbo
Check out the Chapel, considering things seem to have happened in there.

Oh, and the actual Library, while I'm at it.
*Mute
Alan Wake stated the checkpoints have flare guns so I'll assume he's correct and ask Lyra to test fire a flare (if there are multiple types of cartridge, let's test all of them) and then have her compare any residue or debris to the unknown metal fragments from the shuttle blast site.
Character & sprites from Analogue: A Hate Story
Alan Wake
I'll have to take a bit longer getting my account done. However; I'd like to show off the flare gun in my possession, and I'd like to go look at where I took it from in one of the checkpoints.
Morgan
Is it possible to determine the origin point of the blast? Was it underneath the Shuttle car or on one side?
I'll show you a real dance....
Lita
I look around station 2 for any sign of a spent cartridge.

Also what the hell I also look around Station 1 for the same thing.
Riki
Riki want to draw scary Trip, and mannequin. Doggy think one more scary than other? Want to know why scared... lots of bad things in basement.
Jack of Spades
How far do the armory flamethrowers shoot? Can they be fired far enough to be outside the blast radius judging by the scorch marks?
Bradimir Votvodk
I wake up in the Research Dorm for the frightful double murder night. I decide to head for the Library to look around in there. So I leave the Research Dorm and head out into the Facility Lobby. I take the Main Elevator to go upstairs. I exit the Main Elevator onto the Upper landing. I then head from there, through the Lobby and walk into the Anomaly Hall. As I am walking through there, I see *Mute chatting with Spooks over next to the Containment Rooms. I continue into the Library with a feeling that if they did see me, I was of no interest to them.

I get in there and decide to grab a few books to read through for later. Then stuff them away so i can carry them. I also took the time to chill in there as to try to keep away from people. After chilling for a bit, I see Pea enter. I get a bit defensive and worried that shit was about to go down. Instead, Pea did seem to care about my presence and starts looking at some books himself. I decide it's time to get out of there before he gots any "bright ideas". So I leave the Library to make my way over to the Stairway to Heaven. So cross the Lobby. As I cross the Lobby, I see Alan Awake trying to use some kind of passcode to get into a Hidden Safe behind a wall panel behind the Desk. Spooks is also there watching him do so.

I continue on to the Stairway to Heaven by going through Museum Hall. I then finally arrive to the Stairway to Heaven and stumble upon the most ridiculous sight that I have seen in a long time. I see DXHustler sitting on the stairs, trying to scoot ass first up the stairs backwards. I stand and watch this hilariously absurd scene unfold for a little bit. I finally decide to to walk up the stairs. I try asking them nicely if I can go, but get no response. So I walk up them anyways, passing DXHustler as they are literally scooting their ass up the stairs. Predictably, as I get some ways up, it repawns me at the bottom. Shortly followed by DXHustler getting respawned next to me.

Well getting respawned back at the start must have pissed them off. Next thing I see is them running up the stairs. While doing this, they chucks a lit stick of dynamite into the light and jumps off the stairs. Then both them and the damned stick of dynamite get respawned at the foot of the stairs. They also notices that stick respawned with them. We both try to haul ass away from the stick in fear to avoid the blast. Unfortunately, we both couldn't get far enough away. The dynamite goes off with a hell of boom, launching us both off the edge of the stairs. We of course respawn back at the foot of the stairs. I barely had enough energy check myself over after the blast before I loose consciousness for the night.
Izumi Konata
Hey, does Lyra know what this crystal disc actually is?
Spooks?
music:

[Image: duo1_torlyw.png]

What a fun little event, I'm so glad I went! You know, I'd never really seen much "Anime" before, but I quite enjoyed what I saw of it, even if it was a bit grim~

Ah and of course, I can't gush enough about Chicken Run, such a cute movie! Everyone really outdid themselves, though you drinking contest participants should learn a bit of self control I'm sure~

I know you'd like it, 23. It has birds, and the animation is pretty nice.

I laugh at your insolent nature - whilst you sat idly by at the Wizard's Box, my evening was spent in a storm of blood and flame - a glorious end, followed by mortal combat. I had reached a state of peace on this fateful eve, and yet... the beasts that roam these lands have proven themselves to be most horrific of opponents, demons not to be challenged by mere man.

Well, maybe you should stop splitting off on your own, hm? It seems like you always run into a monster, or someone with a gun, or someone who wants to hurt you in general. We were speaking with Morgan in the Facility Lobby near the beginning.

[Image: plaguesolo3_dzlpoo.png]

To think, that a soul so connected with the Interlopers would ask me for help. He is fortunate, though. The treasures he desires as a prize for his tournament of power... Such a cause compels me so! Damn that Morgan and his duplicitous nature!

[Image: duosmack_zvdf9i.png]

Oh, you stop it. He's perfectly nice, he's just bad at interrogating people. Very bad... actually, but he tried his best. Actually, before we ran into Morgan, we gave Niles Crane a weapon to defend himself with, but it was just a baton. Not that important, even I almost forgot~

[Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

Anway, we left a bit after that, and clearly 23 wasn't too keen on our little chat, because he left with Dodo and Nashu and went up the Main Elevator. Well, I decided that in my free time, I'd head off to this "Anime Night" - I had to stop back at the Control Department first though to check on something. Eventually though,. I went to the Lounge and met up with the others~

Konata, Lita, and little 3550!

I think there were some others too, but they were over by the bar. I don't support a lifestyle like that.

[Image: pointself_pbp9u5.png]

I was granted the opportunity to see my brother take his final flight - reborn as a phoenix among the stars. For that, I am thankful.

Yet, my compulsion overcame me. To seek out objects that yet glimmer and shine... I left the funerary grounds and embarked on a journey towards the Liturgical Studies. I gathered all the expensive items I could yet find, but when I left... I was accosted by a fell goblin! It wanted my treasure, and yet I convinced the creature to leave me and my hoard in peace.

I was just having fun! Lita brought popcorn, and we were watching the show... I was interesting! Lots of mind games, lots of potential for interesting plot developments! There was an explosion partway through, I could hear it from outside, but I wasn't paying attention. The character interactions were interesting, I couldn't look away!

I didn't get to find out what happened though... DXHustler came in while I was watching and started browsing the TV guide with the remote, and Konata left to go join the drinkers. Columbo was bragging about how he could totally solve the case too. I mean, I believe him, but humility is a virtue~

[Image: plaguesolo3_dzlpoo.png]

After gathering my treasures, I met with Pea under the light of the moon, where I handed him an artifact I had discovered on the previous night - his request. It seems to be a simple grail, but the base is patterned strangely. I have no use for the item, and thus he was welcome to lay claim. After that... I embarked into the Black Forest on my own - intent on discovering its secrets.

I wandered the dark, my natural environment, for a span of time... before I was assaulted by a cacophony of light. Rapid flashing, although I was in the midst of a modern adolescent gathering! Suddenly, I was accosted by a horrible beast, a massive brown-furred creature who threatened my very life! I shot at it, and it retreated like the demon that it is.

Indeed, you should be paying me tribute. I hath saved you from devastation by repelling the monster that haunts these grounds.

[Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

Hehe, not me! I just watched Death Note, until DXHustler came back switched out the disc for Chicken Run. While we watched, I think Riki showed up - but he was all bloody and gross, then then It was almost better though! I understand why they say that "hustlers must watch" - it's a nice movie, with a hopeful ending and a cute artstyle~

[Image: duopointself_rqcpi3.png]

I left with DXHustler, walking across the tracks because the Shuttle wouldn't come. When we walked... I learned why. Poor Momoyo...

Anyway, I went back to the Control Department. I... think I heard some scuffling from one of the rooms while I headed down to the Control Department, but it's hard to tell... I didn't see 23 until later though. He looked pretty beat up.

Because I was locked in lethal combat with hell's spawn! Perhaps one day, you will understand.

I... think that was a bear, 23...

Izumi Konata
Did Hustler go with you to the control department? or did you two split up before then?
Riki
Nancy, Control Department... Heropon want to ask, what see before Lounge? Big big scary thing already loose in Control Department, like mannequin?

Riki also think to check Service Elevator for goop, and side room in Mine! Cat Lady saw goopy-goop Liz in explodey room, still there?
Nashu Mhakaracca
Can I publicly take a closer look at goopy Liz? Assuming she's still in Explosives Storage. And where exactly does the hole there lead to on the surface?
Maitre D'eath
Hello. Don't mind me - merely relaying the words of the dead relayed through a spiritual relayer. As their answers are not easily viewable here, it's best to document them here.

Today, Momoyo was called forth for a brief discussion. Here are her answers.

SEANCE:

Alan Wake
Silly question. The knife in Counter Terrorism, the one that was in the roof - does it have blood on it?
DxHustler3000
[Image: 7pLBMlQ.png]

I will make my testimony brief, both for ease of access to information and due to a pertinent moneymaking opportunity at my doorstep...

When I leave my dorms, Roxie is heading towards the Whisper Valley Archives. I go to the Mine Shaft, to collect some dynamite. This will be important later. Then Astrid, Columbo and I all depart for Anime Night. The drivel on the screen is passable, but I know what must happen later.

Hustlers must watch Chicken Run.

I return upstairs the way I came, seeing the newly defecated decoration on the fountain, and pass through the Sleep Lab. The seal here has been destroyed, of course. Good riddance to a high-risk endeavour. I then head to the Stairway to Heaven, to enact a solid business strategy.

Lesson 7: Bomb's

[Image: RoA9gQ2.jpg]

Here, and in many other business adventures, I personally witnessed the link between bombs, divine grace, and big returns. All three combine to form a 'Money Trifecta', which I employ vigorously in times of great expense. Last night, I attempted to proactively commune once more with the big man, to receive hints on big opportunities coming up soon. This involved displaying great tenacity in sacred chambers, including forming the basic ritual buisness pose (blindfolded, on my ass, backwards. I was primed to listen) and then causing many explosions to try and get someone's attention.

It looks like Bradmir missed the memo, and got blown up a little. Real hustlers survive, and he did. Divine grace works in mysterious ways...

[Image: 4ifw6Qy.png]

I then resumed my audacity in the Museum Hall, with Roxie and her fiendishly disguised friend as my witnesses. I blow a hole into the Liturgical Study, and look for any salvageable information. And, of course, as winners do, I discovered something new. I now have strong reason to believe that Roxie and her companion are, perhaps, operated under one mind. That mask it wears is no simple disguise. Anything more I could say would be speculation.

I then returned to Anime Night to give my nightly lesson, heading through the shuttle rail (and past the remains of the deceased), and enter. Nancy, the hunter, Tinkaton, "Dexter", Smithy, Konata, and Revy are all present.

[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

Hustlers must watch Chicken Run.

After the glory of the Chickens is made apparent to all, I depart, where I am forced to take an early nap by the now-loose BPI-2101.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Dodo
Let's check the masks inside the Liturgical studies, as well as any research material that may be present about them.
Columbo
I'm sure we've been over this already, but for a new night, where do you get a knife like the one in the scene in Counter Terrorism. Kitchen, Cafeteria, Break Room?
Columbo
Oh, and how's the Somatic Seal room holding up? There's not, say, a big hole leading down into the Shuttle Line, is there?