Spooks?
The Trial has concluded. You have made your choices, and will live with the consequences - right or wrong.

Please stand by.
Spooks?

[Image: neutral_oibwqx.png]

Once again, your votes have been cast. Truly, a tumultuous sequence of events. Was it Morgan? Perhaps it was the "Mannequin"? I wonder if you have chosen wisely - though I suspect you have already uncovered an inkling of this truth.

[Image: smugnowand_axnevu.png]

...A suicide vote too, huh? How juicy, I wonder how that's gonna pan out?

[Image: tiltright_jnufn9.png]

It is of no consequence to me in either case, I suppose. You all have played your part, and uncovered yet another Seal. I will allow you ample time to ruminate on whether you wish to further extend your stay here by neglecting to break it, but until that time comes... the Execution is nigh.

Your captor turns towards Roxie Richter. Her body seizes up, twitching uncannily as she begins to levitate into the air. She screams for her former companion - the figure in the tribal mask and cloak - to come to her aid, yet no one comes for her. Strange symbols begin to manifest in the air around them, and Hazel's neck wrenches itself back, her eyes rolling backwards into her skull.

Roxie opens her eyes to find herself in the Lab Passage, flanked by someone in a black cloak and tribal mask. She rubs her head, confused. What was she doing here...? Right, Trip! She reaffirms her goals for the evening: free the Shadow Mannequin, then free Trip. Simple, easy.

She'd already accomplished one of them too - her faithful cloaked companion being none other than the Mannequin itself.

A crack of light illuminates the darkened Anomaly Lab as she opens the door from the hall. She approaches BPI-2101's containment room, an imposing door marked with a red warning sign. Huh, she wonders who that's for. Smiling, she uses her newly-gained keycard - courtesy of Dodo - to open the doorway and release her second friend of the night.

Only... something's wrong. The door slides open to reveal not Trip, but an endless, dimly-lit library - with shelves of books winding away into the gloom. Disappointed, Roxie turns around to leave. Directly in front of her merely an inch from her face, a frightening visage greets her.

[Image: xG6rUNt.gif]

๐’€ป๐’€ฎ๐’€ก๐’€‘๐’€„๐’๐’‰๐’€ผ๐’€ฝ๐’€พ๐’€ฑ๐’€ฎ๐’€ฎ๐’“

She lets out a shriek as the figure grabs for her, fleeing into the only place she can - the strange library. She runs through the maze of shelves, books, desks, and doorways, before throwing open a door and tumbling through - finding herself at the Shuttle Station. Breathing a sigh of relief, she boards the Shuttle and rides off.

Her relief dissipates quickly when she sees that the shuttle has another passenger.

Momoyo, sitting across from her, smiles as she presses down on her detonator's button. The Shuttle, and Roxie with it, are engulfed in a colossal fireball.

In reality, Roxie's twitching, levitating body remains in the Lobby, in front of a stunned audience. Suddenly, in a jerky motion, Roxie's neck snaps, and her lifeless corpse falls to the floor.

Momoyo's ghost rises from the floor, eyeing Roxie's body. She makes a grab for it, but with a point of his magic wand, Spooks? obliterates her spirit - blowing her away into a fine mist.

[Image: doubleexecute_gqrftu.png]

@Roxie Richter has been executed for the murder of @Chibi Ruby Rose.

Roxie Richter was....

[Image: innocent_fnsxbc.png]

Their role was....

Role Card:

Additionally, @Momoyo Himemushi has been ruled to have committed Suicide

Momoyo Himemushi was....

[Image: Guilty_ui8esn.png]

Their role was....

Role Card:

[Image: tilt_boi7ti.png]

Ah, so you have killed an innocent. Your first failure of the game thus far. Perhaps this will be where your losing streak begins, your ability to solve the suicide aside. That was rather impressive. Nobody tends to expect suicide, in any such case - yet your initiative was such that you overcame your common sense. Fascinating.

Nonetheless, you will grow accustomed to the execution of innocents. Mark my words and take them to heart. These are the consequences of your actions and those of your peers. There is no room for sympathy.

Dodo
(Feb 11, 2024 at 5:52 AM)Spooks? Wrote:
[Image: tilt_boi7ti.png]

Ah, so you have killed an innocent. Your first failure of the game thus far.

[Image: d1a73b64e90a6db9af50c1aa290245c7f12b0934.gifv]

"'INNOCENT'?

'FAILURE?'

LITTLE LUNCHBOX. I BELIEVE YOUR CORN CASE MUST BE LOOSE."

[Image: 47a43426085eba6f29d3ee9d1d8b6f10ee67fc54.gifv]

"A CRIMSON INTERLOPER LIES DEAD FOR MY DEED WHILE I STILL WALK THE EARTH.
THIS NIGHT WAS A ROUSING SUCCESS ON EVERY FRONT. WE WILL CELEBRATE."
Morgan
Get dunked on lmao
I'll show you a real dance....
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Embarrassed.png]

Yeah, Dodo's right there. We couldn't have asked for a better result. I guess the only bad thing was that both 2101 and the shadow mannequin are loose, but one crimbo down is a good thing.
Spooks?
The voices of the dead echo in your ears... three spirits answer the call.

The pleas of the Wraiths are plain and clear - Which will you choose to rejoin the living for one fateful night?

[Image: wraithvote_wnyotx.png]

• The First Plea - A cocky voice calls out...

"Hey, I bet if ya give me whatever super awesome ghost powers this thing'll give me, I can beat the shit outta whatever's got ya held up here 'n you guys're home free!"

• The Second Plea - An strange voice calls out...

"As far as I'm concerned, all houses are alive."

• The Third Plea - A playful voice calls out...

โ€œHello boys and girls, itโ€™s your favorite show host - Sugar~ shall we play a game together?โ€

You may now Vote.

Please vote for one of the above Pleas, or alternatively, you may vote for No Revival, if you feel each of these spirits may seek to cause you harm.

This voting will end when the Night begins officially.

Additionally, the Thalassic Seal has been revealed.

[Image: sealchamberthalassic_rgabyh.png]

Please vote as to whether you would like to Disable it, or Leave it be.

If the seal is disabled, a sacrifice must be chosen to perform the task. They will bear the some consequences for this action - be it a great reward, or a crushing loss. If no sacrifice is chosen, one will be chosen at random from those who wished to disable it.

You may include your chosen Sacrifice in your vote - though they must be willing to take this risk.
Pea
i find it very courageous, or perhaps foolish, that you guys are just willing to deactivate seals like this. how about we wait a bit and figure this out before going head first in what sounds like a problem and a half?

if my wording doesn't make it obvious, Leave It Be.
Pea
still scared of ghosts tho
Lita
I am voting for the second plea and abstaining on a seal vote for now.
Indiana Jones (Old)
No ghosts.
Disable the seal.
Dodo
ABSTAIN on ghost vote.

We have ghosts now and the blue one has her sleep powers. We do not need to mess with any more seals. LEAVE THE SEAL INTACT.
Morgan
Alan Wake expressed an interest in breaking this seal, I say let 'im. You are not allowed to crimbcuse me for this because it will be objectively awesome.

And give us Wraith 3. No reason given I just don't think I can work out who 1 and 2 are.
I'll show you a real dance....
Izumi Konata
I don't care either way, but Indy spent a lot of effort uncovering this seal, so Voting to unseal with Indy as the sacrifice

As for the ghosts, Wraith 3 sounds like a lot of fun, let's bring her in
Ciel
indifferent to which wraith gets picked, all are good, but def don't want to vote against one showing up and hanging out, so I guess I abstain

I would like to put myself up as sacrifice for unsealing the seal, but this will be my last unciel vote probably
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glare.gif]

It remains inadvisable to break the seals. Breaking Bureau protective measurements will not go well for us.

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_excited.gif]
Hello, second wraith! I like your, font choices! They are so cool! Do you know about "myhouse.wad"? It is a special "Anomaly" I had heard about! We should talk more about "myhouse.wad" when you are no longer deceased!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Columbo
Leave the seal intact. I want Red Spooks to earn this one.
However, if we do open it anyway, I wouldn't mind some magic powers.

And, this might be a bit ironic, but I think the third wraith is the least harmful.
Alan Wake
The dim, soothing light of the seal washed over me, deep under the waters of Mirror Lake. The journey down the elevator to the underwater laboratory had been particularly stressful for me - but now as I stood with the others in the room, I found myself recalling the words to a poem I had heard a long time ago.

For he did not know, that beyond the lake he called home,
There lied a deeper, and darker ocean green.
Where waves are both wilder and more serene.
To its ports I've been,
To its ports I've been.

Words I had heard shortly before everything in my life went wrong - when the dark presence in Cauldron Lake first set its sights on me. Standing there, seeing the long tendrils of the creature of the lake slowly move and drift beyond the glass - I came to a decision.

...I don't think we should touch this one. This room is... is bringing back too many bad memories. I vote to keep it sealed.

If you decide to break it - do not suggest me to do the deed. I've had enough problems with lakes for a lifetime. Let one of the initial discoverers, Indy or Niles, do it.

...As for the wraiths, the second wraith sounds... interesting, to say the least.
Jack of Spades
Keep it intact! I'm not getting this seal's power, so I'm not interested in having it break before Lyra and I can study it!

As for the wraiths, I suppose if we're gonna have one around, it should be the first wraith to beat up all the monsters and villains! We can save bringing back the dead TV host for another night.
Roxie Richter
wtf i was literally just hanging out
[Image: uP6P2Nc.png]
Dr. Niles Crane
Wraith 2

The entire power for this lab and the surrounding areas seems to be diverted to the seal - if we open it then we can finally investigate and use the shuttle without fear of... well, whatever that creature was catching up to us.

Unseal, Indiana Jones as the Sacrifice