Izumi Konata
check behind the deactivated crusher
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_asking.gif]
Hello, everyone! It seems that Ms. Jack of Spades was, Crimson Eye. That is a shame. I would have wanted to know her better, if she was not Crimson Eye! I think Crimson Eye are just rotten! How do you feel about Crimson Eye?

I woke up and left my dorm, immediately seeing Mr. Columbo! Hello, Mr. Columbo! I like your, vocal intonation! He was entering into a room while a mysterious someone in a bodysuit was exiting. I wonder who they were? After that, I passed through the Break Room, and saw Mr. Pegasus! Hello, Mr. Pegasus! You are watching a casserole in the, microwave! I hope you did not use a metal tin! The doggy was also there! Hi, doggy! My goal was to make it to the Thalassic Seal as quickly as possible, and I wanted to grab any defensive item I could find on my way upstairs. That means that I grabbed a, pot lid! I suppose a, pot lid, can be used defensively sometimes! Mr. Pegasus left with the casserole, and I left as well after giving the doggy a piece of abandoned bacon! Good boy!

I went upstairs through the Patio, and saw Mr. Wake! Hello, Mr. Wake! I like your, seal! I believe seals such as these are so cute! Do you think these seals are, cute too? Maybe if the Bureau Seals looked like this, people would feel more inclined to protect them! Ha Ha! Ha Ha! I continued out into the fog, where I might've seen a large figure to my left by the trees.

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_inquiring.gif]
I got to the dock, and I saw someone out on the water! I didn't want anyone to get to the Seal before I could put appropriate protective measures in place, so I started firing my, gun at them. The fog was too thick for me to aim well! I like the, fog, but not tonight! I then got an inflatable raft and inflated it. I paddled across the water, and then saw two figures on the island shore who I know now to be, Nashu and The Hunter! Hello, Nashu and The Hunter! I am very sorry for shooting my, gun at you last night! I think bullets are so interesting! Do you think bullets are so interesting? One of them, The Hunter, lifted a different weapon at me and fired! I attempted to protect myself with my pot lid, but the lid shattered and tore my raft! Oh no! When I sank under the water, I was grabbed by the "anomaly" in the water. Hello, Mr. Anomaly! I would like to get to know you better when you are not electrocuting my exterior!

I woke up later on the shore, by the facility. My objectives were not met, so I returned inside. While passing through the fog, I encountered two other figures I couldn't recognize! Hello, Figures in the Fog! I like your, going towards the Arboretum, and, going towards the east!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_talking.gif]
While returning inside, I once again saw both Mr. Columbo and Mr. Wake, bursting out of the woods! Hello, Mr. Columbo and Mr. Wake! I like your, co-parenting techniques with your seal! I went downstairs and found Spooks at the Shuttle Line! Hello, Spooks! Your repair job was so nicely done! I hope you feel a sense of, accomplishment! Next, I went into the Chapel, where I encountered Mr. Dodo and Dexter Hexley! Hello, Mr. Dodo and Dexter Hexley! You are playing Mario Party 8! I think that game is so fun! Do you think that game is fun? I think Mr. Hexley didn't, because he was losing really badly!

Eventually, I left again, and went back to my dorm. Right outside of my door, I saw the doggy! Hello, doggy! I gave him so many scratches and pets because he is such a good boy! While I was doing that, Mr. Bradimir showed up! Hello, Mr. Bradimir! I wonder why you are soaking wet and beaten up? I then went back to bed!

I must say, I do not, condone of Ms. Lyra's actions. Breaking a Seal is serious business! Maybe you can treat your seals better, like Mr. Wake has done? Ha Ha!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Spooks?
(Mar 2, 2024 at 10:46 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Compare umbrella to wound
You compare your umbrella to the wound. It doesn't match at all.

(Mar 2, 2024 at 10:48 PM)Columbo Wrote: Any tools in the boiler room that match Lily's wound? Hex shaped ones, mind you.
There are a few hexagonal tools, however all of them are too thin by a wide margin.

(Mar 2, 2024 at 10:49 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check the bathrooms for any hex shaped tension rods I guess
You check the bathrooms. The tension rods in the toilet tanks are hexagonal, but still much too small.

(Mar 2, 2024 at 10:50 PM)Lita Wrote: I look through the drill bits in the mine and compare them to the wound.
Though the mines are flooded, you find some drill bits in the Crystal Cave, sitting on a table that is now floating amongst the crystals. They aren't hexagonal, and not particularly sharp. It appears they function more by crushing.

(Mar 2, 2024 at 10:54 PM)Morgan Wrote: How's dog this phase
You check in on the dog.

[Image: drink_ervc2p.png]

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_dancing.gif]
I saw a figure, heading towards the Arboretum! What would I find in the, Arboretum?
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Dodo
Obligatory check of the decontamination logs.
Spooks?
(Mar 2, 2024 at 11:30 PM)Giffany Wrote: [Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_dancing.gif]
I saw a figure, heading towards the Arboretum! What would I find in the, Arboretum?
You check the Arboretum. It's much the same as during the previous night. You search among the plants for anything of note, but you don't find anything that's been dumped here, nor do you find anything missing.

(Mar 2, 2024 at 11:30 PM)Dodo Wrote: Obligatory check of the decontamination logs.
Once again, nobody has used decontamination. Take a shower, stinky.
Dodo
(Mar 2, 2024 at 11:42 PM)Spooks? Wrote: Take a shower, stinky.

[Image: c593420b94736549a88b876210f21f59475b4679.gifv]

YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HANDSOME?

THINK AGAIN, CORN CAT.
Izumi Konata
I guess I'll take a shower in the decontamination room
Spooks?
(Mar 2, 2024 at 11:48 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I guess I'll take a shower in the decontamination room
You enter decontamination and turn on the machine. In a spray of fine mist, you are completely clean, smelling slightly of lavender. Truly the other facility residents could learn something from you.
Izumi Konata
I'm gonna see if I can see under the carriage and see if any of the shuttle parts are bloody or whatever
Riki
(Mar 2, 2024 at 8:34 PM)Spooks? Wrote:

Anyway... Riki. I've got a proposition for you, little guy. How about this?

You're gonna meet me in the Meeting Room tonight, and you're gonna answer my questions. Lie if you want, but unless you want me to air out your dirty laundry for all to see, then you'd better think twice about what you say. The Crimson Eye might have a Blackmailer, but it's about time we got a Blackmailer of our own, I think.

Meh. Fine. Heropon oblige.

Dexter more nice than Riki think. Shooty-shooty, lots hurty-hurty... still, like Riki say long time ago when Gus here, Riki not scared. Make Riki look cooler with testimony, and not reveal Riki shinies. More like Nyapakapon than Zeropon... not feel that way for lots of time. Love wifeypon Oka and littlepon more than all else, but must settle down and pay lots of monies. Make bestest of life, but monies so much! Work at Bureau for village chief payment make Heropon feel good, feel alive again. Like when Heropon... Heropon follow Melly and others, Riki think.

Dexter understand? No more TV show for Hom Hom, but happy-happy when explore lab, when find secrets. So, answer any question at night in Meeting Room. Riki not Evilpon, not Crimson Eye. Promise no matter what.
Riki
Riki want to see if thing dropped from island side always float to shore side. Use other body to replicate?
Izumi Konata
Examine Pegasus's jackhammer just to make sure it doesn't fit Lily's wound
Riki
BPI-5016... big fishie? Still in cage? Fishie seem like ate any part of raft?
Columbo
The more ordinarily punctured raft, does it look like a normal kitchen knife caused it? Or our various knife adjacents, of course.
Lita
Spooks, can you show the footage from the Aquatic Lab I asked you to record last night? Maybe there's something useful in there.

Also go around to the back side of the boathouse and investigate there. Is anything out of place? Is the latch broken from being slammed?
Riki
Heropon check back side of boathouse near window! Look like anything weird?
Spooks?

[Image: bg2_zsopil.png]

The event remained secure. My mission, accomplished. There is no regret that darkens my door. Seal or not, the sanctity of combat hath been preserved. Morgan's worth has been proven in these trials, and his sin of freeing the interloper from his gaol hath been purged in the flames of battle. Well done.

Well, I can't say we'll have a particularly long testimony - I did a lot of keeping watch, mostly. I'm sure 23 would like to talk about "flames of battle" more though~

Indeed. It was glorious. We assembled in the Lobby, Morgan, my own self, and the pink goblin. I sought to make the tournament as wondrous as could be, and in preparation, I sparred with our host to ensure he was in top condition. He fell before me, of course, though I never expected anything else. Morgan should be prepared to face opponents far beyond his comprehension if the path of the hunt lies before him.

Hehe, it was pretty funny~

Ciel watched too, of course, and Alan Wake joined us afterwards. He wanted 23 to go guard the switch in the Arboretum, I... don't know why. I was happy to do it instead though - I had to go out that way to feed 1650 again. I left them behind and went outside. Goodness though, I didn't expect the fog to be so thick. It wasn't a problem though ~

[Image: 23guard_yc7jd9.png]

Ciel was next on the chopping block. She fought well, however, and the two of them both fell in an honorable draw. Ciel departed, satisfied with this outcome. An even match does not spell failure, merely that your opponent is worthy. It was then that I witnessed him... the Fat Man. I know not what sort of beast this... thing was, yet Morgan tolerated his presence, so I held my tongue.

My duty was to keep the event secure and the competition fair, and while Nashu may have proven a worthy compatriot, I still demanded she hand over her weapons when she arrived. They fought, though Nashu was defeated soundly. Morgan is stronger than I had thought, though his technique is lacking. Nashu requested aid while traveling to the island, and I agreed, though I vowed to return.

[Image: keh2_qq3bre.png]

We ventured off, into the mists... I had to remove my eye-shields, I could not perceive within the gloom. We crossed the lake on a raft, conversing about... the past..., then proceeded into the Tower of Light. We performed an examination, and witnessed the Investigator, struggling with his feeble physique to lift a barrel up the stairs. How pitiful, I could have lifted three, I am sure.

[Image: plaguesolo3_dzlpoo.png]

When we emerged, we were accosted by the firing of a handgonne! I returned fire, and hit my mark. They vanished beneath the waves. I had made a promise however - a vow that must be kept - and I bid Nashu farewell. I returned to the mainland, stealing the vessel of another, and paid Dodo a visit before I resumed my vigilant watch. Dodo was manipulating an image upon the Wizard's Box... I did not know he had such power. I was joined too by the Smithy, who revealed his true nature to us. It was impressive to see a fellow Anomaly embrace his truth in such a way.

[Image: bg2_zsopil.png]

I just spent my time in the Arboretum, guarding that little switch. I saw a few people wander through - but like I said - It wasn't anything suuuper useful~ Let's see... I waved to Columbo, that hardworking detective. Then I saw Lily - though she didn't seem entirely there, if that makes any sense. She just walked through to the north~

It was a little while later that I saw Lita. She was trying to touch the switch, I'm sure. No, no, that's not allowed I'm afraid. I reiterated the importance of following the rules, and she seemed to understand. She left through the Southern exit. I don't really know how the timeframes for any of this plays into anything though ~ I didn't have a great metric to judge!

Upon my return to the arena... I bore witness to yet another masked hunter. I did not expect such a sight, a kindred spirit of sorts. A man and a bat, all in one. They fought well, and managed to overcome Morgan's might. To the victor, go to the spoils, and the treasure was well earned. He was asked to remain among our number, and he complied, staying with us.

The next to battle was the woman with the firearms - though I confiscated them before they dared bring them into the arena. She was defeated, it was no match. Without her weapons, she is useless - nothing but a frail waif. The others began a celebratory huddle, and I left to return to the Control Department to await the return of the Warden.

[Image: bg1_mz8dvp.png]

Well... eventually I got pretty tired of watching over the switch, and I decided to get back to work. I went up to feed 1650 like I planned, and I saw Revy in the Cafeteria. She looked like she was in a bad mood... Maybe because of what happened at the tournament? Still, a smile brightens everyone's day, even if she refused to return mine. Of course, I fed 1650, but when I was coming back through the Chem Lab...

I was attacked by an Ogre! Why, it was such a dreadful thing... I don't recall any Anomalies like that here... Well, I wasn't feeling particularly safe walking around alone anymore, so I met up with 23 in the Control Department again. By the way... who sent that cute lil' guy to the Holding Cell? I'm so glad we have another friend - not like that Ogre!

Fear not. The Ogre shall meet my blade. A Magicked Beast if I've ever heard of one. Legends of the Ogre span history's darkest corners. Bide your time, Ogre. This hunt shall be glorious...
Riki
Lily blood-blood like Heropon bloody-blood? Same pool as Bloody-Blood Face?
Phenera
Check the... crystal room in the mine for large crystals with an approximate hexagonal shape. If we find any, compare it to the odd wound on Lily.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite