Izumi Konata
I don't remember if this was checked earlier, but maybe they hid the weapon crystal in the boathouse. Gonna also look there again
Riki
Riki want see if Roxie and Jack look alike. Same welt? Same hurty?
Dodo
I have Riki's permission for a body check, so I would like to further examine his gunshot wound.

Specifically I'm looking for excessive swelling and infection. I imagine swimming around in an untreated, dirty lake with an un-bandaged open would would do a number on your system, so if he's lying and did an undisclosed dip in the water, it's gonna be pretty sus.
Alan Wake
This is... an out there theory, but stay with me.

Let's scrape a little tiny bit of that liquid from the facility lobby's floor, and put it on... let's say one of these fish I have from the kitchen. I want to then throw it into the lake. Anything happen?

Past that, if Lyra is willing with her... recent changes - let's try to compare this to some of the frequent flier liquids. Bleach, some of the alcohol in the Lounge, the herbicides the researchers were working on.
Lita
I would like to investigate the boat on the shore to see if I come up with anything.
Momoyo Himemushi
(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:34 AM)Alan Wake Wrote: This is... an out there theory, but stay with me.

Let's scrape a little tiny bit of that liquid from the facility lobby's floor, and put it on... let's say one of these fish I have from the kitchen. I want to then throw it into the lake. Anything happen?

Past that, if Lyra is willing with her... recent changes - let's try to compare this to some of the frequent flier liquids. Bleach, some of the alcohol in the Lounge, the herbicides the researchers were working on.
I'll lick the liquid too.
Riki
Big fishie BPI wet? Take close look to see all weird things on fishie, not just raft stuff.
Alan Wake
I'd like to spend some more time looking in the Director's Office for anything - any closets/wardrobes/drawers that could possibly have a black bodysuit hidden in them. Or any other exits, I suppose.
Izumi Konata
Walk across the shuttle path and see if anything was thrown here
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 3:47 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Can we check on BPI-7222? Is it still in the Lighthouse? Has it moved at all since 23 and I were there?

I believe 23 was the one who checked on it when we were there, so he might be able to answer better.
You check BPI-7222's cell. The diving suit is still in there, slumped against the wall.

[Image: keh2_qq3bre.png]

Ah, it remains in place. Good.

This beast is dangerous. It may provide protection against the depths... but when unmanned and blighted by water's touch, it begins to act on its own. A harrowing thing to encounter. Here, it should never walk again.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 3:49 AM)Momoyo Himemushi Wrote: I want to investigate the old man. He reminds me of Zampano.

I don't like that. Search him.
You search Indiana Jones. The old one. He's kind of wet, and he is carrying a whip and a dagger with an emerald hilt.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 3:51 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki follow natural water path through Mines! Crystal like Lily stab wash away anywhere?
You lie down in the water like a beach ball and float into the mines... You then stand up and realize this is stupid. The crystal wouldn't float.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 3:57 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I will check Brad's room and body. He gave consent
You check Bradimir's body. His face is badly bruised and he is quite damp. Underneath his clothes, he has stuffed many books, acting as a crude armor. He also has a strange document on his person.

You then check his room. It contains three bottles, containing Cyanide, Arsenic, and Strychnine respectively.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:04 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I don't remember if this was checked earlier, but maybe they hid the weapon crystal in the boathouse. Gonna also look there again
You check the Boathouse again. There is nothing out of place.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:20 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki want see if Roxie and Jack look alike. Same welt? Same hurty?
You look at both Roxie's damaged body and Jack's. They appear to be equally damaged, likely as they are unable to fight back against the creature's venom.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:31 AM)Dodo Wrote: I have Riki's permission for a body check, so I would like to further examine his gunshot wound.

Specifically I'm looking for excessive swelling and infection. I imagine swimming around in an untreated, dirty lake with an un-bandaged open would would do a number on your system, so if he's lying and did an undisclosed dip in the water, it's gonna be pretty sus.
You inspect Riki's body, specifically his gunshot wound. It does not look swollen or infected, being still very fresh and bloody

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:34 AM)Alan Wake Wrote: This is... an out there theory, but stay with me.

You scrape a couple flakes of the substance, putting on a fish and tossing it into the water. The fish just floats there, the creature won't even touch it.

You approach Lyra and... tentatively ask her to compare the substances. Despite her... current state, she compares the same vs. bleach, alcohol, and some of the herbicides from the Botany Lab.

[Image: lyrathalassic2_kvqwcr.png]

Hm... Nothing there...

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:45 AM)Lita Wrote: I would like to investigate the boat on the shore to see if I come up with anything.
You take a look at the boat on the shore. No sign of blood, or any of the other strange, multicolored liquids you guys love to look for. It doesn't have anything off about it.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:52 AM)Momoyo Himemushi Wrote:

I'll lick the liquid too.
You bend down and lick the liquid off the floor like a freak. You fall to the ground, muscles spasming and your body wracked by pain. You're able to recover quickly though, likely due to the low quantity.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 5:04 AM)Riki Wrote: Big fishie BPI wet? Take close look to see all weird things on fishie, not just raft stuff.
You take another look at the carp statue. It stares back at you with its mouth gaping open like any other brainless fish. Nothing is odd about it, though it is slightly damp to the touch.
Bradimir Votvodk
So I wake up to the bright lights of Starway to Heaver after Hustler's blast. The lights gave me a bit of headache. I check myself over and beyond being a bit burnt from the blast, I am fine. Nothing of mine is missing either.

I leave the stairway and head out into the the Museum Hall. Then from there I go into the Lobby. When I enter, I see BPI-2300 in there wearing sunglasses snd wearing a earpiece. They are also talking to Morgan and Wario is nearby. Wario is helping a rather rough looking Nashu to get up to their feet. BPI-2300 then stops me and asks to search me thinking am too there to fight Morgan. Since I don't have any interest in doing something so childish, I tell them I am not there to fight. They let me pass on and they leave the Museum Hall with Nashu in tow.

I continue on to the Whisper Valley Archives. I decide to check out the Mine and see if I can do something with that Mine Elevator. I so I head that way, stopping by Survey Dorms as a known waypoint while trying to get around in the fog. I make it to the Mine Shaft entrance. I see a large ditch that is leading into the mine. As I start to head inside, I spot Pegasus emerge from the fog behind me. I follow him into the mine, taking advantage of his helmet light to light the way. They finally make it to the Large Crusher and stop there. I continue into the dark to look for the Mine Elevator. I end up stumbling my way through Explosive Storage and finally make it to the Mine Elevator. I try to mess around with it some to get it work without much success. Didn't have any tools on me to do anything with it either. Blowing it up wouldn't be much help me or anyone else either. So I end up leaving out the bright room of the Crystal Cave and backs towards the Large Crusher. As I head towards the crusher. I see Peagasus trying to jam it up with his jackhammer. I also see Indiana Jones enter and head towards Explosive Storage.

I exit the mine and back into the fog. I decide to go and explore the woods for a little while to see if I can find anything interesting. After a little while, I find a hole in a tree with a BPI file, a memo and a itinerary with a list of codenames on it. Some of those codenames match those who have already died. (I present all that I found in the tree) While I am out there, I heard a huge gun blast off in the distance. Not wanting any part of what was being shot at or who was shooting the gun. I find my way back out of the woods and start trying to find my way back to the Mine. As I near the Mine, I see what looks like someone coming down the mountainside from the Observatory. I start to head back to the mine entrance when suddenly someone gives me a hell of a right hook to the side of my head. Sending me flying into the new ditch. Ciel jumps down and starts wailing on me with some fucking brutal hits. Just as I am about to pass out from all the hits. I bunch of water starts rushing through the ditch. Sending us both down the new ditch and into the mine. I manage to grab a crate and pull myself out of the water. As I do, a Unkempt Man also is swept past me and into the mine.

Having enough of being outside and just wanting to go lie down in my own bed. I head back to the main building. Entering through the Whisper Valley Archives, through the Anomaly Hall and into the Lobby. From the Lobby, I take the Main Elevator down to Facility Lobby. As I exit the elevator, I see what looks like Trip and Lyra off in the distance entering the Director's Office. I then head into the hallway back to the Research Dorms. As I am in there, I see Giffany petting the Dog. I head into my room and take off all of my wet clothes. I Leave them out to dry and fall asleep in my bed.
Columbo
Anybody take Goose's present, or at least what's inside? Better rule it out while the idea's fresh.
Izumi Konata
Hey Spooks, if someone left something in the woods but didn't remember the way there. How would we get it back?
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 5:33 AM)Bradimir Votvodk Wrote: (I present all that I found in the tree)

You present the file for BPI-1011 first.

Code:
BPI-1011 [Thousand Tendrils]
[ACCESS LEVEL: ?]
[THREAT LEVEL: RED]
[DESCRIPTION]:  BPI-1011 appears to resemble the rarely-seen oceanic Giant Siphonophore (Scientic Name "Praya dubia") - a living colony consisting of several single-celled organisms such as a jellyfish.

[INFORMATION]:

NOTICE: ORDINARY CONTAINMENT CELLS DEEMED INSUFFICIENT FOR ANOMALY CONTAINMENT. ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION "MIRROR LAKE" IN PLACE.

BPI-1011 is a massive creature residing in Mirror Lake. Rather than a species of whale, fish, or aquatic reptile, BPI-1011 appears to resemble the rarely-seen oceanic Giant Siphonophore (Scientic Name "Praya dubia") - a living colony consisting of several single-celled organisms such as a jellyfish.

While excessively large, the appearance of BPI-1011 does not differ significantly from the usual abyssal oceanic dwelling siphonophores, though it exhibits seemingly greater intelligence compared to typical specimens. BPI-1011 seems to subsist on unknown means, as the lake contains no other life outside of plants, and can reform upon taking physical damage. Appears to be functionally immortal, bar perhaps complete cellular destruction.

This creature is not native to Mirror Lake, and instead has been introduced here for reasons pertaining to [DATA EXPUNGED]. Exercise caution while near Mirror Lake, and do not venture out onto its waters without use of the designated boat.

You then present the file for BPI-3733:

Code:
BPI-3733 [73.3 RAT FM]
[ACCESS LEVEL: III]
[THREAT LEVEL: YELLOW]
[DESCRIPTION]: A large, nondescript boom box.

[INFORMATION]: BPI-3733 is a large boom box of unknown make and model appearing to originate in the 1990s. Discovered discarded in a subway tunnel in a major city, it is grey in color, with  no distinguishing physical features from similar devices beyond a broken tuning dial. Attempts to repair it have been unsuccessful, as any new part immediately ceases functionality upon replacement.

When turned on, BPI-3773 will exclusively play broadcasts from a radio station that announces itself as "73.3 RAT FM", which seems to only play one song in various forms - a song celebrating the birthday of a nonspecific person by the name of "Michael", sung by, as the singers label themselves, "The Rats". During any such song at inconsistent intervals, one rat will appear via unknown means on top of the radio, a process that repeats ad infinitum until either the radio is turned off or the next day occurs, where the rats will disappear presumably as it is no longer Michael''s birthday.

Referred to as BPI-3733-1, the rats seem to be fully autonomous rodents with no differences from your average street rat. They are not particularly aggressive.

"Fairly useful when it comes to obtaining laboratory test subjects, I'll admit. Bit of an ear worm too."

Finally, you present a document containing what seems to be an array of codenames...

[Image: Scan_20240208_2_cvnuq2.png]
Columbo
As much as I don't want to give the Crimson Eye an inch, I feel the need to ask... any of our "NPC" Agents want to confirm or deny their code name being on this list?
Spooks?
(Mar 2, 2024 at 4:17 AM)Columbo Wrote: Let me show off that paper I found in the woods. Not relevant to anything, it's just neat.
You present a piece of paper, written with a typewriter...

Spoiler:

(Mar 3, 2024 at 5:43 AM)Columbo Wrote: Anybody take Goose's present, or at least what's inside? Better rule it out while the idea's fresh.
You check Goose's room. His Christmas gift, a cheap, glass replica of a black crystal, is still here.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 5:43 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Hey Spooks, if someone left something in the woods but didn't remember the way there. How would we get it back?
[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

I believe I would be able to locate it if need be. I have rudimentary navigation systems, however I am not authorized to enter the Black Forest unless in case of an emergency.
Alan Wake
With Mr. Votvodk's permission and Lyra's help, I'd like to test the liquids in his room with the liquid on the floor of the lobby, and see if they're a match.

Also... let's check out all the empty dorm rooms in the Research Team's dorms. See if anyone's hid anything.
Izumi Konata
Spooks, do the crystals from the mines get picked up by your magnet?
Riki
Riki want to see where big flowy river end in Mine. Crystal at bottom there?
The Thing that Lives Beneath
I would like to head from the mine to the nearest part of the forest, seeing if there's anything unusual along the way
I would also like to inspect Whisper Valley Archives and the Anomaly Hall for anything out of place, if this has not been done already.