Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:30 AM)Columbo Wrote: How long does it take for one of those rafts to deflate and sink if they're punctured with just a standard knife? Can we load up somethin' approximately person sized on one and test that? As much as I'd hate to pollute the lake with our shenanigans.

Do that test from the Lighthouse side, too. I wanna see where the raft would wash up.
You take a raft out from the Boathouse, inflate it, and toss it in the water, stabbing it. The raft deflates, but it takes a while given the small puncture.

You load Roxie's poor corpse on and stab it with the standard kitchen knife. The raft deflates, but only slightly faster than an empty one. You imagine the one with the large slash would have sank much faster.

In either case, both wash up on the mainland beach, though it takes a fair while of waiting.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:52 AM)Columbo Wrote: Can we fire Miss Konata's gun and the Hunter's impressively reliable blunderbuss approximately where they said they were fired? Station a few people in various areas, like near the Boat House, the Arboretum, around the lake, near the woods... see where you can hear them.
(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:54 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:52 AM)Columbo Wrote: Can we fire Miss Konata's gun and the Hunter's impressively reliable blunderbuss approximately where they said they were fired? Station a few people in various areas, like near the Boat House, the Arboretum, around the lake, near the woods... see where you can hear them.

I consent to this btw, I'll head into the woods and be ready to fire after a bit
(Mar 3, 2024 at 9:13 AM)Dodo Wrote: I'll cover the Arboretum
Konata heads into the Black Forest and fires off her gun while Dodo waits in the Arboretum and Columbo hangs around the treeline. The sound must be muffled by the suffocating Black Forest, as both of them hear nothing.

You have 23 stand on the island and fire his blunderbuss out towards the lake. He protests because the ammo ain't cheap, but he does it anyway. You can hear the shot from the island, as well as the mainland beach and on the lake itself, but not further than that.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 9:17 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki check Station 3. Any Hom Homs use at night, or even kick up big big dust? Or Bird People... or Dinobeasts. Scary blue seal must unlock Station, so...
It looks like Station 3, including its Shuttle, haven't really be used. You can't tell whether it was traversed on foot.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 10:16 AM)Columbo Wrote: Look over the inside of the Lighthouse in great detail. And I wanna check out the oil barrel Dexter was lugging around, just in case.
You check the inside of the Lighthouse.

Inside, there is an Anomaly Containment room, but beyond that, there appear to be several crates of nautical supplies such as more rafts, rope, navigation tools, rations, etc. There are some harpoons mounted on the wall, and several barrels of oil.

A spiral staircase leads up towards a huge oil lamp, which seems to be out of oil. You walk back down the stairs and inspect an oil barrel very close to the stairs, assuming it is Dexter's. There is nothing in there besides oil, which you confirm after rolling up your sleeves and rummaging a bit.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 10:26 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki ask, blood on Jack raft? Not sure what Jack raft like at all.

Moored raft at beach special? Any weird thing on raft, not like others?

Any items on beach shore that Heropon and sidekicks not see early?
There is no blood on any raft.

There is nothing special about the moored raft, it looks like it's just here because the dock was kind of cramped.

There is nothing you notice on the beach.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 10:46 AM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Any blood at the docks on the island where I last saw Jack?

Puncture a raft with a kitchen knife on the docks of the island. Does it wash up on the shore of the island or the mainland? Is there a current between the two?
There is no blood on the island docks.

You puncture a raft from the Lighthouse on the Island and toss it in. It sinks, but eventually shows up at the mainland shores after a long wait. It appears there is a current leading to shore.
Izumi Konata
Has there been any jackhammer damage done in the lounge?
Columbo
The fog could've helped, but how hard is it to hide on the little island with the Lighthouse? Personally, I would just scoot right behind the thing, but I want to speculate a bit.
Columbo
And since I don't think anybody asked... anybody recall where was the boat at the end of Night 3?
Izumi Konata
Try to open the mystery access 6 door today. Maybe someone got their access to 6 from tonight
Dr. Niles Crane
Ask Dex to investigate both bodies to check if any supernatural forces were used during the murder
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:41 AM)Columbo Wrote: Can we tell if anybody's been sleeping in the rooms of the deceased? Jack's should be a good comparison.
You check the rooms of the deceased, comparing them to Jack's. Only Jack's looks slept in, the other dead player rooms appear unslept.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:49 AM)Columbo Wrote: Gonna poke around the Crystal Mines for any loose piece of crystal that could fit our murder weapon profile.
You wade through the Crystal Cave. There are loose crystals, of course, but they don't really match the weapon.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 7:03 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check out counter-terrorism and see what Pea is referring to
You head to Counter Terrorism. It looks much the same as it did previously. A computer is on, however.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 7:04 AM)Columbo Wrote: Any black bodysuits missing from the Armory?
The Armory does not appear to contain any black bodysuits.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 7:46 AM)Columbo Wrote: One more thing, I'm going to stand about where Nancy was standing in the Arboretum last night. How much can I see out the two entrances?
You stand around where Nancy was, give or take. You can't see very well at all our of either entrance, with your viewing angle severely blocked by the walls.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:22 AM)Bradimir Votvodk Wrote: Then why did I see both you and trip heading into the Directors Office before I went to bed?
[Image: lyrathalassic4_df3mr1.png]

Are you an idiot? Are you deaf? Blind?

I'm not going to waste my breath on the unenlightened. Or the stupid. I wasn't walking around with that thing. Someone should kick you into the lake a second time, I think. I think you'd like it down there.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 3:00 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: I have a few further questions I'd like to ask Lyra and Dex:

Dex - you looked notably frazzled when we met back up, after you left the Lab and I left the lighthouse - did you see anything else down there?
- When you saw Nashu, was she knocked out?
- Also, did anyone ask you to lie for them tonight? I don't care about who, just if it did happen. If you can't divulge this, then that's fine.

Lyra - what powers has opening the seal given you?
- Did you wake up after opening the seal? Did you notice anyone else in the seal room or nearby.
[Image: huh_sej3kc.png]

Oh boy. More questions. Alright, let me straighten this out.

[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Yeah, I wasn't feeling great when I got back to the surface. You wouldn't either if you just shot a guy - even though it was definitely an awesome fight, don't get me wrong. Nashu... yeah she wasn't knocked out. She was in the lab, looking at those files on the corkboard. She left, dunno where she went after that. Didn't care.

And... nah. No accomplice shit here. I'd rather not be in the cell with the fucking spider, thanks. Hard pass.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:14 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Hey, Lyra. What powers did synchronizing with this seal give you?
[Image: lyrathalassic1_gsnelg.png]

Kyehehe... I'm sure you'd like to know that. I'm afraid that information isn't up for peer review. I doubt you could understand, anyway. You haven't seen it.

I was alone though. All alone in the dark. Even now, maybe I'm still there. Kyeh... heh...

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:10 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Has there been any jackhammer damage done in the lounge?
There is no jackhammer damage in the lounge. The TV has been torn off the wall though.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 4:18 PM)Columbo Wrote: The fog could've helped, but how hard is it to hide on the little island with the Lighthouse? Personally, I would just scoot right behind the thing, but I want to speculate a bit.
You attempt to hide on the island with the Lighthouse. It's pretty easy to hide behind the Lighthouse, or even that little building with the elevator/
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:08 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Ask Dex to investigate both bodies to check if any supernatural forces were used during the murder
You ask Dexter to check out the bodies. He nods, and gives them a once-over.

[Image: ugh_mkpldb.png]

...Nah. Nothing paranormal going on here. These look pretty mundane. Well, for a couple of murder victims, anyway.
Izumi Konata
What's in the computer in counter terrorism
Indiana Jones (Old)
search the bushes on the island
Riki
Riki see sign of use behind Lighthouse or Elevator place?
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:12 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: What's in the computer in counter terrorism
You see a simple text document, seeming to have a message on it:
Quote:
[Computer Document]

Crimson Eye looks like they’re adapting a similar codename system to the Bureau, for whatever reason. Overheard the janitor communicating with them… looks like their team is much the same. Don’t have much time to explain, have to get out of here before… Doesn’t matter. If you’re reading this, I’m gone anyway.

There’s the Tarrasque, which I assume is the janitor himself, then there’s the Mindflayer, the Aboleth, the [REDACTED], and the Beholder. Don’t know what their deal is, but that’s who he’s talking to.

I need to get out of here. If the Director recruited [REDACTED], there’s no telling what he’s planning to do. I’ve spent so much of my life here, but I can’t keep doing this.

There is nothing else on the computer.
(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:13 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: search the bushes on the island
You search the bushes on the island. There's nothing of note.
Lita
Investigate the elevator going from the Aquatic Lab up.

Also investigate station 3 because I don't think we've done that yet either.
DxHustler3000
[Image: Q5hbVfz.png]

[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

[Image: fUIHoAK.png]

Do what must be done. Check for crystals.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Riki
Dexter... why frazzle-frazzle? Leave elevator, see Niles. Niles see you upset. Want to discuss with Riki?
Columbo
Check out the north woods real quick. For trees with holes in 'em.
The Thing that Lives Beneath
Check the north woods for any trees with holes in them that can hold stuff (?)
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:22 PM)Lita Wrote: Investigate the elevator going from the Aquatic Lab up.

Also investigate station 3 because I don't think we've done that yet either.
You investigate the glass elevator. It doesn't look like there's anything in here. It's totally empty. Station 3 is much the same.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:32 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: [Image: Q5hbVfz.png]

[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

[Image: fUIHoAK.png]

Do what must be done. Check for crystals.
Bradimir bends over as you pull out a flashlight and put on a rubber glove. It may not be dignified, but hustling rarely is. You perform the task at hand.

You do not find any crystals.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 6:36 PM)Riki Wrote: Dexter... why frazzle-frazzle? Leave elevator, see Niles. Niles see you upset. Want to discuss with Riki?
[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

Huh, I wonder! Maybe because I just found a traitor, huh? I ain't saying anything to you until you tell me why you were hoarding files and everything else in that sack!
Lita
I body check Pegasus. I also check his room I guess although I don't really see why he would haul the murder weapon back there.
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 7:01 PM)Lita Wrote: I body check Pegasus. I also check his room I guess although I don't really see why he would haul the murder weapon back there.
You body check Pegasus. He is sort of dirty, and is carrying a strange black dagger, as well as wearing an old Whisper Valley mining helmet. He has a jackhammer and a shovel as well.

In his bedroom, you don't mind much upon a cursory examination. Mostly just some more dirt.