Nashu Mhakaracca
I'd like to take a look at [Journal - Enhancement Project] and [Failed Experiment Document] when we have a moment.
Riki
Lighthouse raft... Hom Homs touchy? Use?

Island docks strange somehow?
Riki
Riki look all around mystery raft at docks!
Columbo
I'm assuming the rafts are likely uncountable, but can we tell if any of the Lighthouse ones have been taken?
Nashu Mhakaracca
Check the following locations for fire axes, missing or otherwise: Gate 2, Armory, Boathouse.
Spooks?

[Image: talk-neutral_vnl4mk.png]

I'm... sorry it's taken me a while to get this out there. I've been thinking about... some stuff. Like the Seal door and... There's just a lot on my mind. A lot to consider, especially looking at... whatever's going on with Lyra.

This door in the Observatory though... it doesn't give me the same feeling as that other one. I think it's... okay. Safe. It makes me feel...

[Image: oh_zz9chv.png]

Well, anyway, I didn't do very much, I... guess. So this shouldn't take too long I don't think. I woke up pretty early and... I wanted to do something useful. You know, besides sit here all night. Just like everyone else, finding their files and stuff. I went down to the Archives to grab a few, and ran into Dr. Crane. The fog was... pretty intense, but he helped me back to the Observatory.

[Image: heh_houlkc.png]

His hat though... Heh heh. Honestly, I think he should just stick with the bald look. He looked homeless or something. We talked for a bit, and he asked about Aberrations. I... told him the truth. That kind of thing is more... scientific, I guess. I don't know anything about them, except that we had one here once in containment. I gave him an educated guess about their weaknesses... but that was about it.

After that, I started looking into those files a bit more. Mostly stuff about the murder investigation. I'm... interested in it. I recognize... some of the names on here. That's all I'll say for now, I think.

[Image: hmm_emdrha.png]

There was one of those Journal pages in there too. Walmart John FinalfantasyXIV came in after I put that page down on the table with a star chart from 2008. The guy is... alright, but with a name like that... Well, I was homeschooled, so I guess I don't really know what it's like - but I imagine he probably got made fun of a lot.

He took the journal page, I had my hands full already. I think I saw Riki a bit after that. We talked about family, which is... a bit of a rough subject. My mom passed away when I was really young, and I'm an only child so... I didn't have much to say.

[Image: point_ntv6rl.png]

I went back to researching the files... when Konata came in. She really wanted to look through the telescope. I wonder if... that's what made that doorway manifest? Hmm... How does that even... work? The Sleep Lab, the Aquatic Lab, there was physical room for those things, but here...

Sorry, just let my mind get away from me for a sec. In the files, I found this little... recording device thing in a plastic evidence bag. I tried to use it, but the speaker was broken and I didn't have any headphones. I gave it to her, and while she was looking through the telescope...

[Image: aw_uiy7ny.png]

That's when the Detective showed up. Detective Columbo and I, we left together to go investigate some... things. We ran into Alan Wake by the Fountain too, and he even brought a seal along. I don't... have any idea where the seal came from, but he was pretty cute. "Barry", his name was. At the time... I didn't think it was very seal-y... but that's his manager's name, isn't it?

[Image: cheshold_scmzmv.png]

Oh god, did he get turned into a seal? I don't know what kind of Anomaly does that, but... Yeah... I'll stay away from that one.

Detective Columbo and I... We investigated the rest of the night. We... didn't find anything. It was uneventful, I... don't have anything to share. I'm just glad I got to do some detective work again, even if it wasn't fruitful. I guess he's like... my mentor, kind of. I went back to the Observatory after that, and that's when I saw it...

[Image: wow_stplhi.png]

The seal.

[Image: slightly-disgruntled_dk1vhu.png]

...The real one. Not Barry.
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 7:54 PM)Riki Wrote: Lighthouse raft... Hom Homs touchy? Use?

Island docks strange somehow?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:39 PM)Columbo Wrote: I'm assuming the rafts are likely uncountable, but can we tell if any of the Lighthouse ones have been taken?
You take a look at the rafts in the Lighthouse. They seem to be entirely untouched. There's nothing that stands out as weird about the docks either.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:30 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki look all around mystery raft at docks!
You inspect the raft at the mainland docks. There's nothing remarkable about it at all that you can tell from looking at it.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:51 PM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Check the following locations for fire axes, missing or otherwise: Gate 2, Armory, Boathouse.
There are fire axes in Gate 2, in the emergency kits, though they all seem to be there still, as far as you can tell. The Boathouse doesn't have any fire axes, and the Armory only has throwing axes.
Morgan
Can I check out the secret door I found in the Director's Office? It's not like a secret passage or something is it? If trip is in there I'm gonna kick his ass.
I'll show you a real dance....
Izumi Konata
Checking gate 1 to see if any of the fire axes there got misplaced
Riki
Boathouse rafts... what missing tonight? Beepee know about how many taken early on?

Dexter too mad to talk about raft count early in night? Riki still not traitor. Riki is Heropon!
Riki
Riki big sniff sniff docked raft! Maybe smell like killer?
Morgan
(Mar 3, 2024 at 2:41 AM)Spooks? Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2024 at 2:23 AM)Dodo Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2024 at 1:38 AM)Spooks? Wrote:

My duty was to keep the event secure and the competition fair, and while Nashu may have proven a worthy compatriot, I still demanded she hand over her weapons when she arrived. They fought, though Nashu was defeated soundly. Morgan is stronger than I had thought, though his technique is lacking. Nashu requested aid while traveling to the island, and I agreed, though I vowed to return.

[Image: 9bbedeec2be17b8bc389b1dd496710e58653a563.gifv]

ALLOW ME A QUESTION, O VENERABLE HUNTER.

YOU SPEAK OF A "FAIR COMPETITION" AND A "PROVING OF WORTH THROUGH COMBAT", BUT WHAT, PRAY, IS THE POINT OF DELIBERATELY BESTOWING A DISADVANTAGE UPON ONE'S ADVERSARY BY CONFISCATING THEIR ARMAMENTS?

[Image: 5502dc2b856602cf0163e6ca2d8ce0863ca3986e.gifv]

WHAT IS SUCH A TACTIC, IF NOT AN ADMISSION OF WEAKNESS?
VICTORY IS HOLLOW IF YOU CANNOT BEST AN OPPONENT AT THE APEX OF THEIR POWER.

[Image: keh2_qq3bre.png]

Your rhetoric rings true, Brother Dodo. I hadn't considered such things. I had attempted to keep the battle fair, yet what purpose does a hunt have if one is not breaking their own limits in pursuit of the greatest challenge?

[Image: plaguesolo3_dzlpoo.png]

Very well! The next Victory Road tournament shall permit blades and firearms alike!

I trust Morgan will be up to the challenge! To clash with unbound opponents using only one's own fists... He will be honored indeed to partake.

I'm only agreeing to this if I'm allowed to bring 40 Staminan Royales to the fight too.
I'll show you a real dance....
Columbo
This is mostly a question for Lyra and 23. Can you two recall where and when the boat and rafts were docked on each of the shores?
Riki
Riki ask Nancy, what big fishie do? Teeth sharp, mimic knives? Able to hold knife?
Dr. Niles Crane
Is there a good vantage point near the docks on the island where someone would have been able to watch someone get on a raft? Hidden by bushes or something - basically, is there anywhere someone could have hid which has a clear view of the docks.
Riki
Riki present what big big sack look like without show any items inside, so friends compare outside to canvas bag. Should look like bedsheet.

Not wifeypon Oka property sack, but other one Heropon carry tonight...
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 9:45 PM)Columbo Wrote: This is mostly a question for Lyra and 23. Can you two recall where and when the boat and rafts were docked on each of the shores?
[Image: lyrathalassic2_kvqwcr.png]

Kyeh... We were hoping to take the boat ourselves, but it was already on the other side - docked. Had to settle for a raft. The things I put up with in the name of progress...

[Image: keh2_qq3bre.png]

Upon the dock, I sighted four vessels. One was the boat. The other two... rafts. I added mine own to the count, yet absconded in the boat instead, leaving the raft to deliver Nashu to to safety - though alas, by the cursed hand of fate, it seems it went unused..

(Mar 3, 2024 at 9:48 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki ask Nancy, what big fishie do? Teeth sharp, mimic knives? Able to hold knife?
[Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

5106? Oh, no it's not going to break skin, it just likes to chomp down and try to drag you under. It doesn't actually have any teeth. I guess you could give him a knife, but that'd be pretty silly. I don't think it would know how to use it at all.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 10:51 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Is there a good vantage point near the docks on the island where someone would have been able to watch someone get on a raft? Hidden by bushes or something - basically, is there anywhere someone could have hid which has a clear view of the docks.
You think you could probably hide around the Lighthouse or the Lab Elevator building under normal condition and view the docks, though you think properly seeing the docks from these places while under the cover of the thick fog from last night would be impossible.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 11:15 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki present what big big sack look like without show any items inside, so friends compare outside to canvas bag. Should look like bedsheet.

Not wifeypon Oka property sack, but other one Heropon carry tonight...
You present a dirty, damp bedsheet, there's signs that it was tied up like one of those bundles homeless guys carry on a stick in cartoons.
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 9:12 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Checking gate 1 to see if any of the fire axes there got misplaced
You check Gate 1. Unlike Gate 2, this one doesn't have any fire axes. Gate 2 seems to have the emergency supplies.

(Mar 3, 2024 at 9:30 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki big sniff sniff docked raft! Maybe smell like killer?
You put on the pig mask, loudly grunting and hunching over as you sniff the docked raft. Your snout scrunches up. This scent... It smells like...

You follow the trail of the smell to something quite closeby - it smells like Jack of Spades.
Lita
I climb into a non fucked up yet inflated raft. I unmoor myself and stab the side of it so it deflates. Where do I end up?
Indiana Jones (Old)
Have we already searched the woods to the north for the crystal? If not, I wish to do that.