Columbo
I'm going to walk the whole beach starting from the docks looking for any drops of blood.
DxHustler3000
I'd like to do a full scan of the Kitchen, Lounge and Station 1, just to check if we've missed anything.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 11:56 PM)Lita Wrote: I climb into a non fucked up yet inflated raft. I unmoor myself and stab the side of it so it deflates. Where do I end up?
You climb into an inflated raft - the one on the beach claimed to be used by Niles and Dexter. You climb in, push it into the water and stab the side of it...

The force of the push carries it out a bit, enough to where the water is deep but nowhere near the island. You run out of air pretty quickly though, and find yourself splashing around in the water. White, thin tendrils emerge from the water around you, but Spooks arrives in the boat and pulls you onboard, taking you back to shore.

[Image: spiral_grytvi.png]

PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!
DxHustler3000
(Let's patch that boat up now so we don't lose track of which boats were slashed overnight)
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:07 AM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: (Let's patch that boat up now so we don't lose track of which boats were slashed overnight)
You patch up their boat using a patch from the Boathouse. Good as new.
Riki
Riki move boat to island side, then give big sniff sniff! Want to know if Riki find path of Hom Hom who took boat first in night. Distinguish weird smell from Beepee and Heropon.
Spooks?
(Mar 3, 2024 at 11:59 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Have we already searched the woods to the north for the crystal? If not, I wish to do that.
You search the northern woods. You don't find any sort of crystal, just what appears to be bear droppings.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:01 AM)Columbo Wrote: I'm going to walk the whole beach starting from the docks looking for any drops of blood.
You walk the beach, searching for any trace of blood. You don't find any, and you suspect that blood would have been washed away by the waters regardless as the tide ebbs and flows.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:02 AM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: I'd like to do a full scan of the Kitchen, Lounge and Station 1, just to check if we've missed anything.
You search the Kitchen first. You notice that the fridge has been removed, and it smells a bit like fish. Beyond that, you don't seem to see anything interesting in this location.

Next, you walk out to the Lounge. The TV has been removed, much like the fridge in the Kitchen. There is a pile of women's workout clothes and gym socks on the floor. The Bottomless Beer Bottle is sitting on the bar.

You walk out further into Station 1. Nothing here.
Dr. Niles Crane
Regarding the raft washed up on the shore, is the valve open or closed?

Check along the shore including through the forest - is there any sign of any splatters of blood?
Never mind, it's been done.
Izumi Konata
Check the slashed up raft that we thought Jack was on, does it look like it was inflated before it was slashed up? Like does the valve or whatever stopping the air normally is that on?
Columbo
How far do I have to wade while pushing a body for the tentacle anomaly to grab it? Is it better done in a raft?
Morgan
Can someone see me standing on one end of the beach to the other? I'll try standing over jack's body and having someone see me from the grassline.
I'll show you a real dance....
Izumi Konata
I'm gonna check the docks directly, any blood there? or any signs of a scuffle or anything? or really anything at all
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:17 AM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Regarding the raft washed up on the shore, is the valve open or closed?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:17 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: [b]Check the slashed up raft that we thought Jack was on, does it look like it was inflated before it was slashed up? Like does the valve or whatever stopping the air normally is that on?
You look at the slashed raft. It looks like the valve is open, and there's no damage to suggest it could have been forced open by the creature or the water.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:19 AM)Columbo Wrote: How far do I have to wade while pushing a body for the tentacle anomaly to grab it? Is it better done in a raft?
You grab Roxie yet again - hardly more than a pile of half-dissolved gore at this point. You try to wade into the lake with her, but realize that the lake drops off rather steeply. You just drop her off the edge - maybe like 10 feet out, and the tendrils pull her back underdeath once again.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:21 AM)Morgan Wrote: Can someone see me standing on one end of the beach to the other? I'll try standing over jack's body and having someone see me from the grassline.
You can be seen by someone standing on the grass.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:22 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna check the docks directly, any blood there? or any signs of a scuffle or anything? or really anything at all
The docks do not appear to have any blood on them, however they are quite damp, so you can't be sure if blood would stick around anyway. It doesn't look like there was much of a scuffle though, at least nothing that would damage the docks.
Izumi Konata
Drink the bottle of strychnine to drown my sorrows from this case...
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:38 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Drink the bottle of strychnine to drown my sorrows from this case...
You down the entire bottle of poison.

[Image: sphhh_wtn2zq.png]

The Thing that Lives Beneath
Check the fountain, sleep lab as well as the outside walkways(?) for any blood stains or anything else out of the ordinary
Lita
I walk from the island elevator down to the island beach looking for blood or anything else out of place Sorry if this has already been investigated

Also I look inside the crusher in the mines? Is there something in there...?
Phenera
Can we walk along the big ditch from the lake to the mine and see if there's anything of note - hastily discarded items, footprints, that kind of thing - in its vicinity?
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:48 AM)The Thing that Lives Beneath Wrote: Check the fountain, sleep lab as well as the outside walkways(?) for any blood stains or anything else out of the ordinary
You check the Fountain, Sleep Lab, and all the outdoor paths. There are no signs of blood or anything strange.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:53 AM)Lita Wrote: I walk from the island elevator down to the island beach looking for blood or anything else out of place Sorry if this has already been investigated
You walk from the island Elevator down to the island beach and docks. There are no signs of blood or anything strange.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 12:55 AM)Phenera Wrote: Can we walk along the big ditch from the lake to the mine and see if there's anything of note - hastily discarded items, footprints, that kind of thing - in its vicinity?
You walk along the ditch. You don't see anything out of place - besides the fact that it exists, anyway.
Dr. Niles Crane
The boathouse is covered in blood, so I'm assuming the rafts are too. Look at the inflatable rafts that haven't been taken. Is there a noticeable clean section on the wall (i.e. where a raft would have been when the blood covered everything which had since been taken away)?