Alan Wake
Nancy, do you remember which way you saw Columbo go when you saw him? And, uh, 23 - did you see Giffany anywhere after your return from the island?
Columbo
Apparently we have too many rafts, so is there an obvious difference between a raft stabbed while inflated and one deflated? Compare it to our mystery raft, of course.
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 1:12 AM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: The boathouse is covered in blood, so I'm assuming the rafts are too. Look at the inflatable rafts that haven't been taken. Is there a noticeable clean section on the wall (i.e. where a raft would have been when the blood covered everything which had since been taken away)?
You do notice a strangely clean section of the cubby holding the rolled-up rafts , where blood appears to be missing from the splatter.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 1:13 AM)Alan Wake Wrote: Nancy, do you remember which way you saw Columbo go when you saw him? And, uh, 23 - did you see Giffany anywhere after your return from the island?
[Image: bg2_zsopil.png]

Oh, the detective? Hmm... I think he started heading north... but he turned and went west instead. Towards the woods.

One lay upon the shore, though their identity I could not discern. Face-down, they lay upon the sandy bank. Whether it was the girl in garish garb, I know not.

(Mar 4, 2024 at 1:18 AM)Columbo Wrote: Apparently we have too many rafts, so is there an obvious difference between a raft stabbed while inflated and one deflated? Compare it to our mystery raft, of course.
You blow up another raft and stab it. You compare that to the deflated raft. The stab on the previously inflated raft looks bigger, as the rushing air blew the hole wider.
Spooks?
(Mar 4, 2024 at 1:36 AM)Maitre D'eath Wrote: Can we quickly unroll all the stored rafts? See if anythings awry with any of them?
None of the rafts are strange.
Alan Wake
Can we unroll the stored rafts? See if anything's awry with any of them?
Phenera
Worked hard to open this up so for a post-trial investigation let's look at the papers in the radioactivity room in the Chem Lab.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Lita
Investigate the service elevator!!
Ciel
going through the list I'd like to invest the enw thing in observatory, what's behind the crusher, what's down the service elevator, the now unlocked portion of mines, I want to know what that vhs dester looted was and just for funsies I want to know specifically where the mine drain run off leads to even though that was clearly a new addition to account for the river
Izumi Konata
To reiterate some of the less case-sensitive investigations I wanted to do. I wanted to give Astrid the honors of opening the door, and to show off the two audio logs I had gotten, and to try to open the ??? in Lab Zero that's access IV, just to see if someone among us can open it
Giffany
Hello, everyone! It is so good to see you all!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_worried.gif]
Oh, dear! It seems that Jack of Spades is, deceased. That is a shame... For her. And for the Crimson Eye. I do not wish to get to know them better!

I know! I should introduce myself to you all, again!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_obsessive_in...alking.gif]
Hello, everyone! My name is Giffany! But you can call me, Guilty!

I am now a, murderer! Have you ever been a, murderer before? It is so nice to eliminate the Crimson Eye! Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ha Ha!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Pea
(Mar 4, 2024 at 3:28 AM)Giffany Wrote: It is so nice to eliminate the Crimson Eye! Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ha Ha!

amen
Riki

Riki not hide. Show friends Sunken City, Qstia Operation, and Facility Operation!

Still go to Dexter and special Heropon meeting. If Dexter nice, Riki elevate to Dex-Dex.
Ciel
this is souper important can lyra lick some of the soup off my bed and compare it to any soup found on the premises like maybe in the lounge kitchen bredakroom
Elyk
Now that Pegasus is dead, I would like to inspect what curious are in his satchel.
Indiana Jones (Old)
Pretend this post was by me.
Pea
(Mar 5, 2024 at 2:03 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Pretend this post was by me.

what's up old man
Indiana Jones (Old)
(Mar 5, 2024 at 2:19 AM)Pea Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2024 at 2:03 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Pretend this post was by me.

what's up old man

They put too many buttons on this thing.
Spooks?
(Mar 2, 2024 at 2:18 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Astrid, do you want the honors of opening the door in the Observatory?
[Image: upsetchesttouchtalk_nototo.png]

You're... right. Now that everything's quieted down a bit... Even though that Pegasus guy...

We... should open it. It feels... like we have to.

Astrid grips the handle of the glowing door... and gives it a gentle push.

[Image: stellaricseal_adhmzj.png]

In the center of the room, a pillar rises to the ceiling, the clear glass giving way to a star-like symbol floating in the middle. The surrounding walls appear as a window, facing out into a sea of stars. Standing in here, staring out into infinity, you can almost see the boundless possibilities... The threads of fate, joined together as constellations.

You approach the terminal by the pillar, forcing your sight away from the impossibility of this room.

Text slowly scrolls by...

The stars above... long a companion to mankind. Since time immemorial, the stars have guided us, lit our path through the shadows and gloom. Whether adrift upon the deepest oceans, or lost in the darkest wood, we need only look to the heavens, and our path lies clear before us. Shining and bright.

These guiding stars contain our stories, our history. The memory of cultures long past, and peoples yet to be. A canvas of discovery, an endless library that shall persist until the end of time itself - and perhaps even further. Boundless knowledge, boundless discovery. Our eternal chronicler, our stalwart companion, through each and every odyssey.

For the stories preserved, and for those journeys yet to be cemented upon the eternal tapestry...

The Stellaric Seal has been placed.

A button lies beneath the text on the panel, prompting you to touch it.

DISABLE STELLARIC SEAL? [Y/N]

This action cannot be undone. You will live with the consequences - right or wrong.

[Image: wow_stplhi.png]

Pea
bro come on
Izumi Konata
Astrid, do... you wanna open the seal?