Spooks?
Music:

[Image: tilt_x8g9mu.png]

Yes, you have been blessed with another Double Murder. What a terrible surprise, whatever will you do? You have done well, however, and have made great strides towards being able to vote - even though that vote may sacrifice an innocent soul.

Will you condemn one of your own again? Send another innocents to the gallows? Oh, this is fun.

[Image: tiltright_jnufn9.png]

Once again, two murders... does make things complicated. One vote remains insufficient.

Place your votes as follows:

Vote: [INSERT SUSPECT] for @Lily's killer - (#a86939)
Vote: [INSERT SUSPECT] for @Jack of Spades's killer - (#3a79c9)

These are the colors of their final destinations in life - and the colors that will condemn the one you believe to be the murderer.

Though... If you wish to Vote normally without the burden of colorful friviolity, simply ensure that you identify the victim whose killer you are voting for - lest my hand be forced and their vote placed at random instead.

As before... it is advised that you provide evidence and reasoning with your vote as well. Should you make an uneducated vote, it will be your hands that will be stained player's blood. It will be you who must live with the consequences.

Please place your votes in this thread. This trial will conclude at the same time as the investigation, at 6:00 PM PST on Sunday, March 3rd.

Spectators and Ghosts can vote in Ghost Chat, as well as investigate

If the Spectators and Ghosts find the correct killer and you do not, negative consequences will occur.

The culprit will be executed, by the laws of the Killing Game

Should a Seal be uncovered during investigation, it shall be added here for players to vote on.

Should a Seal be discovered after the Trial has ended but before the Night Phase, you will be allowed to vote for it alongside the Wraith Vote.
Maitre D'eath
Picking up where I left off - I will be keeping an unofficial tally of votes placed in this trial.

WHO MURDERED LILY?

Bradimir Votvodk - 14 -Izumi Konata, Alan Wake, DxHustler3000, Ciel, Momoyo, Tinkaton, Dodo, Nashu, Phenera, Morgan, Lita, Riki, Niles Crane, Indiana Jones,

Giffany - 1 - Bradimir Votvodk

WHO MURDERED JACK OF SPADES?

Maximillion Pegasus - 7 - Morgan, Izumi Konata, Niles Crane, Riki, Bradimir Votvodk, Alan Wake, Dodo

Izumi Konata
Voting Brad, due to crystal cave theory
Voting Pea, for general sussiness
Alan Wake
For Lily's death, I will go with the prevailing theory at the moment of Bradimir being involved - but I'm not confident. Bradimir Votvodk.

For Jack's however... at this time, I'm inclined to slide a vote towards Lyra Orpheus, for four reasons.

First, during the seance, Jack mentions she had taken a raft over to the island with Lyra in the first place - and when Niles left her after the fire, she went for the raft again. I think it's possible Jack would have waited for Lyra, to journey back across the lake with her.

Second, a mysterious figure was seen multiple times, pouring a seemingly poisonous liquid into Jack's throat - yet it didn't seem to affect her immediately. Seems like something someone familiar with the sciences, chemistry specifically would be able to concoct.

Third, you were seen by Mr Votvodk entering the Director's Office... with the doppelganger of Trip, of all people. Something very out of place.

Fourth... as we know with Izumi, breaking the seal granted her somatic-related powers - dreams related, it seems. If you got on the raft with Jack, killed her in the middle of the lake, and used your new-found powers somehow to escape the grasp of the monster in the lake... well.

There's enough for me right now to feel confident placing this vote on you. At least for now.
Dr. Lyra Orpheus.
Pea
I'd like to see Lyra spill some beans before she dies.
Dodo
(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:07 AM)Spooks? Wrote:
[Image: lyrathalassic1_gsnelg.png]

Something that may happen to you too, Dodo, if your threats continue.

[Image: 9bbedeec2be17b8bc389b1dd496710e58653a563.gifv]

". . . . . . . ."

[Image: 6e139ae98697f2bd764c6da6ba80ade703031ce9.gifv]

VOTE: Lyra Orpheus
Alan Wake
For now, I am rescinding my vote on Lyra.
DxHustler3000
Vote Brad. Seconding Konata's reasoning. The weapon came from the Crystal Caves, he's the best match for the culprit right now.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Ciel
Vote Brad, if it wasn't him then he really got the shit end of the stick on this one, too much points to it

Pegasus killed Jack of Spades if it's not peggers I'll SHITG
Momoyo Himemushi
Sorry, Bradimir guy. Someone's gotta take the fall.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton will go ahead and vote for Bradimir for Lily's kill for now. She's willing to change later if new info comes in and it turns out he's the unluckiest man alive, but as of now, things are currently pointing to him for reasons already stated.

She is not yet confident enough to place a vote for Jack's killer.
Izumi Konata
Oh yeah, I'm rescinding my vote on Pea, that was long disproven and I was just busy so forgot to rescind
Pea
(Mar 3, 2024 at 8:07 AM)Spooks? Wrote:

[Image: lyrathalassic2_kvqwcr.png]

I was there until you found me, it's not like I could've left if I wanted to anyway. I remember... there was a fire...

[Image: lyrathalassic3_rkjmfl.png]

Kyahaha! Besides, you wouldn't expect me to spend time actually working with BPI-2101, would you? Even with what I know now, I'm not going near that guy without a steel door and pane of glass between us!

You seem to be alluding to that fire quite a lot. Rescinded.
Dodo
[Image: fcfc58b4d014c0359bfdb5dc60493c29b03346cd.gifv]

BAH. YOU PEOPLE ARE NO FUN.

UNVOTE: Lyra Orpheus

VOTE: Bradimir (opportunity to get weapon and do the kill)
VOTE: Niles Crane (last person to interact with the victim, no other leads)
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: base2.png]

Vote: Bradimir Votvodk

I'll throw my weight behind the Brad vote for now, given his ability to source the murder weapon and his supposed pathing. I'm not confident enough about the other case to cast a vote yet.
Phenera
Lest I get interrupted, going to toss a quick mobile vote to Vote: Bradimir. It indeed turned out a crystal fit the bill for the murder weapon, Brad had time in the Crystal Cave. Brad was in the north woods, near enough to reach the boathouse and do in Lily. Brad heard gunshots he should apparently not have been able to hear. Altogether, a string of suspicious circumstances.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Morgan
I'll vote Vote: Bradimir for Lily's murder, I don't think I need to closing arguments'd this one because it's so simple. He had a bunch of time to get the murder weapon. Jack vote pending, I'll just edit this post.

I'm back to Vote: Pegasus for Jack's murder. This is mostly for posterity's sake to have a vote active for the incentive. My reasoning is that Pegasus omits a lot of his account after KO'ing Nashu, having been seen in the mines, yes, but mysteriously disappearing in time to go do the kill.
I'll show you a real dance....
Lita
Bradamir killed Lily - too many coincidences piling up with him being in the crystal cave and the weapon being taken from there tonight, his odd pathing to the northern mountains, etc.

Pegasus killed Jack of Spades - ultimately for a lot of not so solid circumstancial reasons, but barring anything else I'm forced to play it this way. There might be an 11th hour swap though.
Bradimir Votvodk
Vote Niles for Jack

Vote Giffany for Lily
Riki
Vote: Bradimir