Spooks?

[Image: neutral_oibwqx.png]

Another trial, another chance to prove your worth and avenge your fallen. Yet... I sense that you show no sympathy towards these particular victims. Perhaps, even, you count these killers as heroes. A pity, I must send them to their graves as well. All in accordance with with the ritual.

[Image: tiltright_jnufn9.png]

I suppose the advent of yet another double murder has exposed your weakness. Incapable of properly catching both murderers? Fear not. This will be the last of such instances for a long while. Your skills are better suited to but a single target - and we can't have your numbers falling too quickly, can we?

Nevertheless, such matters can be shelved for the time being. I believe it's time for an Execution.

The cat turns to face both Bradimir and Pegasus, as the rest of the crowd stands back. They look at each other in fear as their bodies seize up, twitching uncannily as they begin to levitate into the air.

Pegasus' shovel and jackhammer fall from his spasming hands, landing on the floor with a clatter as books come falling out of Bradimir's clothes. Strange symbols begin to manifest in the air around them, and both of their necks wrench themselves back, their eyes rolling backwards into their skulls.

Pegasus opens his eyes, finding himself... back in the mines. He breathes a sigh of relief. He must've just dozed off while digging and had yet another nightmare. They've been surprisingly common, ever since he started working here as the lead Archaeologist. The last guy... well, he ended up in a psych ward for some reason - but in comparison, Pegasus figured he was doing alright.

He shakes his head, trying to rid himself of the hazy vestiges of sleep as he reaches for his shovel and begins to dig once again. He strikes the earth, shoveling mound after mound of soil, looking for... something. His shovel strikes an unknown object with a clang, and he bends down to inspect it, brushing away the remaining dirt. It's... a crystal. He clasps his hand around it and pulls.

The crystal dislodges, and with it, a bubbling, endless spray of water begins to spill from the hole. Ah, fuck.

Pegasus tries to jam the crystal back in, but the pressure resists. The ground begins to crack further around the cavern, more water spilling through. The cave begins to fill at a rapid pace, as Pegasus drops his shovel and begins to wade for the exit. The cracking continues, until the walls burst with a flood of water, knocking Pegasus to the ground and carrying him away in the swell.

Outside, by the entrance of the Mine Shaft, Bradimir smiles in smug satisfaction as he adjusts the books underneath his clothing. Yes, he thinks to himself. It was smart to just lie and pretend he found this list of codenames. An easy alibi, considering no one would ever suspect that was an aspect of his role all along.

He turns to enter the mines, when a torrent of water - and Pegasus - smash into him with tremendous force, knocking both men into a deep trench now cutting across the Facility Grounds. The two men are swept right into Mirror Lake, and the tendrils of the lake's guardian carry them down, ever deeper, into the abyss.

In reality, their twitching, levitating bodies remain n the Lobby, in front of a stunned audience. Suddenly, in a jerky motion, their necks snap, and their lifeless corpses fall to the floor.

[Image: doubleexecute2_rf7zij.png]

@Bradimir Votvodk has been executed for the murder of @Lily.

Bradimir was....

[Image: Guilty_ui8esn.png]

Their role was....

Role Card:

Additionally, @Maximillion Pegasus has been executed for the murder of @Jack of Spades.

Maximillion Pegasus was....

[Image: innocent_fnsxbc.png]

Their role was....

Role Card:

[Image: tilt_boi7ti.png]

A shame, two of your own Agents, put to death. Perhaps the Anomalies still lingering among your number can rest easy, knowing their numbers draw ever closer to equilibrium.

Ah, but I can sense it... a Seal, upon the horizon once more - and the clamor of the Wraiths, scratching at your door. I will be seeing you again soon, after your existing obligations have been taken care of.

Morgan
Brad I'm gonna kill you.
I'll show you a real dance....
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
Lmao owned
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Angry.png]

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
Momoyo Himemushi
Now that I don't have to worry about the centipedes...

Yeah, open that seal. Give it to the star woman. Answers begit answers.

That other one? Open it too.

...I'll do it. I need to see what lies beneath. I have to look. Is it a house?
Pea
(Mar 5, 2024 at 4:33 AM)Momoyo Himemushi Wrote: Now that I don't have to worry about the centipedes...

Yeah, open that seal. Give it to the star woman. Answers begit answers.

dont
Spooks?
The voices of the dead echo in your ears... five spirits answer the call.

The pleas of the Wraiths are plain and clear - Which will you choose to rejoin the living for one fateful night?

[Image: wraithvote_wnyotx.png]

• The First Plea - A buzzing voice calls out...

"Come outside."

• The Second Plea - An squeaky voice calls out...

"https://youtu.be/v1hzgoEYZQY"

• The Third Plea - A confident voice calls out...

“Attention, duelists! I would like to possess my sword and duel any takers.”

• The Fourth Plea - A desperate voice calls out...

“Come on guys........ im just a GOOD little reporter who wont even try and kill anyone this time...., leT ME OUT OF HERE!.”

• The Fifth Plea - An unknown voice calls out...

“pick me or draw 25 seals 🤟”

You may now Vote.

Please vote for one of the above Pleas, or alternatively, you may vote for No Revival, if you feel each of these spirits may seek to cause you harm.

This voting will end when the Night begins officially.

Additionally, the Stellaric Seal has been revealed.

[Image: stellaricseal_adhmzj.png]

Please vote as to whether you would like to Disable it, or Leave it be.

The Telluric Seal has also been revealed.

[Image: telluricseal_bmk6di.png]

Please vote as to whether you would like to Disable it, or Leave it be.

If the seal is disabled, a sacrifice must be chosen to perform the task. They will bear the some consequences for this action - be it a great reward, or a crushing loss. If no sacrifice is chosen, one will be chosen at random from those who wished to disable it.

You may include your chosen Sacrifice in your vote - though they must be willing to take this risk.
Pea
fuck it, bring gus out. i'll kick his ass.

leave the seals be, for fuck's sake.
Momoyo Himemushi
The third plea speaks to me. Summon it.
Dodo
I am voting to keep the telluric seal intact.

I remain against the breaking of the stellaric seal, but will honor an agreement I made prior, and abstain from this vote... once.

And I am willing to summon wraith #3 in face down position.
Lita
Abstain on the Stellaric Seal for now until Astrid loredumps more.

Give the Telluric Seal to Indy if he wants it since he's the only one with a dirt role anymore and he'll probably just open the damn thing anyway.

Vote the 3rd Wraith in if he promises not to cut my head off.
Phenera
Keep the Telluric Seal tightly closed for now.

Wraith Three seems worth inviting.

Abstain on the Stellaric Seal for the moment.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Indiana Jones (Old)
No ghosts.

Stellaric Seal: I don't care if it gets opened or not. Izumi and Astrid are suspicious, it seems like they're just after the seal's powers.

Telluric Seal: Vote to open. It doesn't matter who opens it, I just want to go down the hole. Either it gets opened now or I will stand by the elevator while you guys inevitably let some random Crimbo open it.
Pea
(Mar 5, 2024 at 6:49 PM)Falconhoof Wrote: While we're honouring deals, I shall also abstain on both seals.

I'm inclined towards the First Wraith.

[Image: IZMxyxm.png]
Dr. Niles Crane
While we're honouring deals, I shall also abstain on both seals.

I'm inclined towards the First Wraith.

...No, I've never met a "Falconhoof". Why do you ask?
Columbo
Simply put, I would like Miss Astrid to unseal the Stellaric Seal. It's in her "bedroom" of a sort, and I would rather not give a greedy fellow a motive to... well, lets leave that unsaid. And if she's determined to open it, she'll be the first one in line regardless.
However, if she has no interest in such things, we might as well keep it sealed. I would ask that Astrid spend the majority of the night elsewhere, however.

The Telluric Seal can stay sealed, but if democracy forces it open, I'll just offer myself for a chance at magic powers.

Oh, and one more thing. Since we're all honorable to our deals... I'm voting for Wraith #2. What could a harmless rubber duck do, anyway? Out her fellow Crimson Eye members when she rushes to aid them? Create another one of those creatures for the living to exploit?
Very scary stuff, mind you. I'd be hesitant to vote for her too.
Ciel
Stellaric Seal should be left alone, for today
Telluric Seal let be, though if we vote to unseal this one im putting indy in the hotseat
wraiths? all sound like neat fellows, but im gonna have to go with #2
Spooks?
[Image: oh_zz9chv.png]

I don't know... what it is about it, but Mr. Columbo... He's right. It's right here, and leaving it open... that could be dangerous.

Besides, I finally figured out how the seal made me feel, back when I first looked at it. It felt... familiar. Something about it feels right, like I've felt this power before. I... don't know if this will work, I don't know how this works. Feel free to put your name in as a backup if you want, but for now...

[Image: fucker_pydgal.png]

I want to open the Stellaric Seal. I volunteer.
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Thumbs-Up.png]

You got it, Astrid. I also Vote to open the Stellaric seal, and give its magic to Astrid (if it doesn't work for Astrid, I volunteer Ciel)

As for the Telluric? Let's open that too and give it to Indy

For the wraith. Voting in Wraith #2. The rubber ducky sounds really cute!
Tinkaton
Tinkaton is voting to leave the Telluric Seal shut for now, but is realistically expecting it to get immediately unsealed on night 5 anyway, so this vote will probably not matter very much. She will vote for Indy to open it if it is opened.

However, she's voting to go ahead and let Astrid open the Stellaric Seal. This will probably be the last time she votes to open a seal unless something crazy happens, but she feels ok letting the star girl do it if she wants it.

And she is voting for wraith #2. She needs a new bird to torme--er, meet. Yeah, that's right. Subject to change, however, she's good with any of the choices except for the last one.