Morgan
Both seals should stay closed down. I get the deals and speculation, don't get me wrong, but bottom line we need to keep these things in check more than we need them possessing more of our comrades.

As for the wraith... Gus and I have some unfinished business.

The guspill is never happening I vote Kright instead.
I'll show you a real dance....
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glare.gif]

It remains unwise to open the Seals. A breach in Bureau protocol will not do well for us.

... But if Ms. Astrid is feeling a resonance with it, that would mean...

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_eyes_sparkling.gif]
Ha Ha! Sorry, everyone, I "spaced" out! That is a pun I've been working on! Do you enjoy puns?
I believe Ms. Astrid should open the Stellaric Seal! Then she might get more glitter in her eyes, like this!

Of course, we should not break the Telluric Seal. Breaking so many protocol in one day would not do well for us! What do you think of, Bureau protocol? Are you a fan of Bureau protocol? Your answer will be remembered!

Hello, Mr. Pegasus! I believe you are, Wraith 3! Although I am thankful I am still alive, it is a shame that you are, deceased. Maybe we should allow Wraith 3 to not be, deceased anymore?
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
DxHustler3000
No for both seals, abstain on wraith vote
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: angy2.png]

...I suspect that attempting to keep either of these seals in place is a lost cause. Nevertheless, I must vote that they REMAIN SEALED. If we must open them, let Astrid play host to the stellaric seal's power. I have no preference for the other.

As for our new phantasmal friends, I think Wraith 3 has some unfinished business to settle.
Alan Wake
Normally... I would be strongly opposed against the unsealing of any of these seals. Someone put them here for a reason, we have no idea what we are doing with these things - and I don't personally think anything that malevolent cat wants will end up being good news for any of us.

...But, there's few people here I trust right now. With Jack turning out to be a member of the Crimson Eye, that list has gotten even shorter than before.

But Astrid is on that list. I vote to unseal the Stellaric Seal, and let Astrid do the deed.

To everyone else; I'm sure even if we vote no on this seal in the mines - one of you will make your way down there, and break the seal yourself. I'd hope we could just agree to leave these seals well alone.

But this isn't that kind of story. Regardless, I vote to leave the Telluric Seal alone.

...As for the wraiths, I'll slide my vote towards number four.
Columbo
I'll make it official, if Astrid can't open the Stellaric seal for whatever reason... well, I wouldn't say no.
Riki
Riki already have answers! Just sleepy.

Not really want Stellaric open, but not fight, either. Neutral. Give to Astrid, then if friend not open, Columbo can have!

Telluric stay shut. Not need open.

Ghost #3 have big big sword, lots energy. Riki sorry for vote. #3 second chance!
Spooks?
You have voted to disable the Stellaric Seal.

The Telluric Seal remains intact.

Astrid has been chosen as the Sacrifice. Stand by for the consequences of your actions.

[Image: stellaricseal_adhmzj.png]

Astrid approaches the panel, taking a deep breath. For better or worse, this was the path she chose.

[Image: upsetchesttouchtalk_nototo.png]

...Right. No turning back now. Let's... do this. All I have to do is press this button, right?

...Here goes nothing.

[Y]

The facility shakes, a deep, unfathomable rumbling echoing from deep below your feet. The room begins to flood with a hazy, purple light. The starry symbol in the pillar's center begins to pulsate and shift, glowing ever brighter. Astrid is lifted into the air by an unknown force, her eyes flooded with a purple glow.

...Suddenly, she's dropped back to the ground, a buzzing sound coming from the machine.

[ERROR - PRIOR SYNCHRONIZATION DETECTED]

[SELECTING NEW CONDUIT...]

[Image: do-you-mind_o762p4.png]

W... what the hell!? "Prior Synchronization"? What's that supposed to mean?

Come on! Lift me back up! Do the thing! This... can't be right, it doesn't make any sense... This seal, something about it felt so right to me. How could it be... it doesn't...

[Image: cheshold_scmzmv.png]

...Does... does this mean...? This whole time, I-

Astrid is interrupted as a beam of energy arcs away from the Seal, striking @Columbo in the chest. The shaking resumes as Columbo is lifted into the air, much like Astrid herself before. She scrambles for cover as the shaking intensifies, purple light streaming from the detective's eyes as he begins to spasm. The seal's energy disperses, the light of the stars leaving the room as the last of it floods into Columbo.

He falls to the ground - exhausted but alive - as the light fades from his eyes, and the room is bathed in darkness.

[Image: sealchambernull_chn1fe.png]

The Stellaric Seal has been broken...

You feel the power of the supernatural growing around you......

Something has happened!

Wraiths have been empowered. You may no longer vote for no wraith to return to the realm of the living. Additionally, starting with Day 5, you may now choose between Six (6) pleas.

The Third Plea has been chosen. @Maximillion Pegasus has returned to the realm of the living.
Pea
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat have i been telling ya