Columbo
Dig around the water in the mines for anything suspect.
And for a completely different angle, is there anything around the fairy circle in the woods?
Nashu Mhakaracca
I present my sick guitar and check its strings against the wound.
Lita
I uh guess I investigate Explosive Storage in the Mines for anything suspicious...?
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_asking.gif]

Hello, everyone! Thank you for waiting for my, testimony! I had a pleasant evening, but it is a shame that Revy is now, deceased. I really liked her hair! I wish I had gotten to know her better!

I began my night by letting the doggy out of his room! Hello, doggy! You are the cutest doggy in this facility, yes you are! With him, I went to get a handgun, because my handgun from the previous night was, waterlogged, when I became waterlogged! How do you feel about being, waterlogged? I did not mind being waterlogged, but the big tentacles hurt a lot! Probably not as much as they hurt Jack of Spades, though! Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ha Ha!

Then, I passed by the Leisure Center and grabbed a, winter coat for later! It is so warm and fuzzy! I ran into Mr. Columbo and Dodo while I passed through. Hello, Mr. Columbo and Dodo! It seems like you are now, heroes! Thank you for your hard work in eliminating Evil Spooks! I continued into the Lab Zero area and into the Esotera Lab, where I saw Ms. Nashu, unconscious on the floor! Hello, Ms. Nashu! I like your, kitty cat ears! Do you think I would look as cute with kitty cat ears?

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_with_binder_eyes_closed.gif]

I left with a file on "occultic esotera"! I believe occultic esotera is so interesting! On my way out, I bumped into Mr. Columbo again, and I saw Ms. Nashu had left. I took the Shuttle, and then went upstairs through the Waiting Room area. Outside, I saw Spooks and Mr. Finalfantasy14! Hello, Spooks and Mr. Finalfantasy14! You are, getting ready to join a bridge! Please, let me join you!

Most of my night was spent building the bridges with Spooks! I think building bridges is so fun! What do you think about, building bridges? Other people who were there seem to have seen similar things, but to be extra helpful, let me recall everyone I saw that joined in or were, nearby!

-Lita appeared, and a little later Tinkaton appeared!
-A massive bird flew by, and Tinkaton chased after it!
-We finished the first bridge, just as someone in a white cloak entered the, Survey Dorms!
-Jonsohn Smithy... Do you still wish to be called this? He appeared, and offered to collect wood in the, forest! In the distance, Mr. Crane and Astrid were going to the Mirror Lake, together! How cute!
-Mr. Smithy? and Morgan returned with logs! Lita left! Astrid appeared, and then Izumi! Mr. Finalfantasy14 spoke with Astrid! Mr. Columbo appeared carrying something black and purple, and pulled Astrid aside to talk to her!
-Mr. Finalfantasy14 left, chasing after, Ms. Nashu!
-We finished the second bridge!

We all left after that! Amazing work, everyone! We make for a very good, team! Do you think teamwork is needed to end this game? I returned inside behind Mr. Smithy?, through the Geology Lab. I went downstairs to the Lounge, where Mr. Crane was preparing his wine-tasting event! Hello, Mr. Crane! I am, about to get violently drunk!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_eyes_sparkling.gif]

I had never drank, wine before! It is really tasty! I kept having glass after glass, and it made my, eyes sparkly, like this! It was much warmer than outside! As I left, I ran into Morgan! Hello, Morgan! At last, I crossed the lower lobby to my dorms, and let the doggy back into his room! He is such a good doggy! I hope he was able to have some tasty wine, too! I went to sleep after that! I slept so hard last night! Ha Ha!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 4:16 AM)Columbo Wrote: Dig around the water in the mines for anything suspect.
And for a completely different angle, is there anything around the fairy circle in the woods?
You dig around in the water in the mines. You don't notice anything particularly suspicious, beyond a discarded tribal mask floating downstream, stuck in a drainage grate by the mine elevator.

You then head out to the fairy circle, following the known directions to getting there. It doesn't appear as though anything is different about this area.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 4:21 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: I present my sick guitar and check its strings against the wound.
You present your Sick Guitar. Hoooly shit, what a cool fucking guitar. God damn, this thing is awesome. It looks like it's in pretty good condition though, the strings are all intact. They do appear as though they would closely match the wound however.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 4:37 AM)Lita Wrote: I uh guess I investigate Explosive Storage in the Mines for anything suspicious...?
You investigate the Explosive Storage, looking for anything out of the ordinary or otherwise suspicious. You don't find anything that really stands out to you though.
Riki
Nancy already see scary book page on sleepy, big chew chew Revy when find in room?
Alan Wake
I started my night off by letting Barry into Ciel's room - she's been mentioning she's been having a soup issue recently, so I figured I'd at least let Barry help clean it up. Seems like he may have, uh, eaten most of the sheets as well. Whoops. Sorry Ciel.

Anyway, after that I headed down to the Control Department to go have a chat with Nancy - she was a big help with helping find food for Barry and I wanted to thank her. The adorable pooch was out and about down here, too.

After that, I had a couple of stops to make - I headed up and out to the security gates out the front of the building, to grab myself something. Not a second flare gun, before any of you make any jokes.

After that, I planned to head down into the tunnel to return to the sub-level areas, while looking for clues... was going to be my cover.

You've got to understand - I think I got off pretty lightly with my curse the other day, and Barry is quite a peaceful roommate. But I couldn't risk two more curses. So, I, uh, planned to try and kill someone in the forest.

It wasn't exactly the most thrilling of schemes - I had some spare kitchen twine, from tying a leash around Barry the previous night, and I figured I could use that to try and strangle someone from behind - especially in the dark forest.

Unfortunately, the unknowing victim... was Tinkaton. I was just planning to go for anyone I could find in the forest - however, it's very ironic it ended up being Tinkaton, I do say.

Fortunately for us both, the undead wraith that we mistakenly voted for murder, Maximillion Pegasus, intervened. Extremely unfortunately for me - he then proceeded to knock me out in the cold.

I was out for a long while. But I managed to raise myself from unconsciousness, and dragged myself down to the entry tunnel...

...into the mysterious library I've been hearing about. It was quite dizzying, very much a maze of twisty passages, all alike, ha. Once I found the exit, I found myself back in the Control Department.

After that, I, well, wanted to go check out something in the *other* basement. My memory's hazy due to exhaustion at this point, but I think I ran into Dodo on the way. Unfortunately, I found nothing of note. Extremely tired and dismayed, I dragged myself back into the elevator, and returned
Nashu Mhakaracca
Check Revy's inventory and her room.
Spooks?

[Image: huh_sej3kc.png]

Yeah, yeah. I get it. Testimony this, testimony that. Cliche as hell at this point. It's always me! Every night, I gotta testify! Man, I just wanted to hang out at the wine club, interrogate a suspicious guy - I didn't even go on some kind of crazy adventure this time.

Eh, well... I guess that makes it easier, if anything.

[Image: ugh_mkpldb.png]

So, you can probably guess I started my night off in the Lounge. Big shocker there, I know. Real brain blaster. I was just kind of hanging around, when Niles came in. I expected him. You know, I'm an official sponsor of the Whisper Valley Wine Club - and apparently Head of Security. Obviously, he had to get ready for our first official meeting. Probably our last too. Thanks a lot, bird brain.

Well, he did a pretty good job of setting the mood. Place looked real classy. He headed out after that, and then I went out for a walk with Pea for a bit. Out in the shuttle station, that Konata chick apologized to me for... something. Hell if I know, my memory doesn't go that far back. I'll take the wins I can get though.

[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Anyway, we wanted to check out the Director's Office, and he had one of those Access IV cards. Didn't find anything useful. Office was empty as hell, it was kinda weird. Well, either way, he couldn't stick around very long - and neither could I.

[Image: mean_ipawhx.png]

I had a date with destiny, and by destiny, I mean a suspicious guy I shot. And by date, I mean an interrogation.

I went up to the Lobby, and set up shop in the meeting room. I... probably should've picked myself a better venue though. There was this... seal in there. Like the animal. I think it was Wake's. Guy was seriously just rolling around on the floor eating paper.

[Image: ugh_mkpldb.png]

Well, whatever. He wasn't bugging me. I hung around a while until Riki showed up, just as planned. Definitely later than he was supposed to, but at least it seemed like people kept an eye on the slippery fucker. We spent a while talking in here... I think we came to an understanding though. I talked a lot of shit, but the guy's not... that bad. Sketchy, but hey, who isn't.

We split up after that point. I decided to head back downstairs. Took the Shuttle over back to the Lounge. Pea showed up again, and we had a couple beers. Shot the shit, talked about stuff that isn't the current shitshow. It was a good time. After he headed out though, Niles came back in. Looks like the Wine Club was in full swing now. I was kinda hungry though, and didn't want to ruin the mood, so I went into the Kitchen to grab a snack.

[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Made myself a BLT. Yeah, I know it's like three in the morning, but it hit right. While I was making it though, I could hear some asshole singing like shit out in the Lounge. When I got back out, said idiot was lying on the floor. Niles had the good sense to smack him upside the head with a golf club. Fucking Morgan, I knew this karaoke shit was a bad idea.

That Hustler guy came in after. They seemed to get the vibe of the place, and just respectfully sat down with some wine and listened to Niles talk about the tasting notes and shit. Good sport, though I dunno why they just poured wine all over themselves. Seriously dude, take off the mask to drink. Jesus.

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

Nashu came in after, and we talked for a bit... until that beak-faced fuck 2300 walked right in and punched Niles out, right then and there. God, can you people not just chill out and drink wine for like five minutes? God damn.

Well, from there, it was nothing but a bunch of fucking noise. Hustler started belting out ska, roped in the bird brain and his handler into their dumbshit karaoke routine, even Nashu got into it. Well, I sat there and sucked it up. Not much I could do.

[Image: huh_sej3kc.png]

Eventually, they all fucked off though. Not much else happened from there, just sat in the lounge. Nice and quiet.

...Could've used the TV though. Thanks, Dodo.

Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 4:59 AM)Riki Wrote: Nancy already see scary book page on sleepy, big chew chew Revy when find in room?
[Image: nancyscared_xp1xhx.png]

I have... absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

[Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

If you... mean that page from the book, the one that copycat killer was leaving behind, then yep! It was right there on the body. A grisly sight, but I've seen worse~

(Mar 24, 2024 at 5:49 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Check Revy's inventory and her room.
You check Revy's inventory. On her person are several guns - dual beretta, some rifles, a combat knife... She's really decked out in gear. Hot damn.

Upon searching her dorm, you find only her christmas gift box. Inside is a rope, some lamp oil, and some bombs. Maybe you could have the same, if you were a little mmm.... richer?
Alan Wake
This is such a ridiculous question.

Am I wet?
Nashu Mhakaracca
Check Jack's corpse again. Are any of her little critters missing?
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 6:44 AM)Alan Wake Wrote: This is such a ridiculous question.

Am I wet?
You look yourself up and down. You are most definitely not wet. Maybe a little creepy, but not remotely wet.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 6:49 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Check Jack's corpse again. Are any of her little critters missing?
You head to the Mirror Lake shore to check out Jack's corpse. You notice that... All of her strange little creatures have been removed from her body.
sealelement
(Mar 23, 2024 at 2:45 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: If evil spooks is dead who posted this thread?

isn't it "archaeologist"?
100% pure gamer 100%
Columbo
Let me show off Jack's little critters real quick before we get off track. Should have all of them.
Riki
Pegasus hole on top of mine see use?
Riki
Weird dig-dig hole around 1650-3999 hallway, or in rooms for both anomaly? Riki want to know if culprit snuck in somehow.
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 7:08 AM)Columbo Wrote: Let me show off Jack's little critters real quick before we get off track. Should have all of them.
You show off Jack of Spades' little creatures, pulling them out from your pocket. lndeed, you have all of the little guys that she had upon her death.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 7:09 AM)Riki Wrote: Pegasus hole on top of mine see use?
You are unable to tell whether Pegasus' hole saw any use. Its just a hole in the mountain with a rope. Climbing down it wouldn't leave any evidence.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 7:27 AM)Riki Wrote: Weird dig-dig hole around 1650-3999 hallway, or in rooms for both anomaly? Riki want to know if culprit snuck in somehow.
It does not appear as though there is a hole in this hallway or any of the rooms. You don't open 3999's room again to check for sure though. The Bloody Face is giving you a rather nasty look.
Riki
Nancy walk through Revy puddle, or just see Revy there? Heropon ask so Riki can know if Nancy leave prints.
Columbo
There any bare metal wires that fit the murder weapon in the mines? Failing that, can we strip a wire and see how it compares?