Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 4:50 PM)Columbo Wrote: I don't think we checked, any water in Revy's lungs?
And for our own sanity, how hard would it be to hide a body in the water from prying eyes?
There is water in her lungs, though it is difficult to tell whether she inhaled it or it otherwise flowed in. It's there though.

Upon looking at the mine water, it is murky and muddy. You think a body could be hidden if you really had to.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:05 PM)Columbo Wrote: I keep hearing something about a crate or a box in the mines, so I'm going to go investigate all of those for any that are out of place or otherwise odd.
You investigate all the crates in the mines. The crate of dynamite in the tunnel entrance is still there, at least. In the Explosive Storage, most crates are still intact, but one empty crate appears to be floating, having been caught on some others. It is completely empty.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:11 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Is the page that was on Revy the same page that was on Goose?
It looks like it's the exact same page from the exact same book.
Indiana Jones (Old)
(Mar 24, 2024 at 11:46 PM)Spooks? Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2024 at 4:50 PM)Columbo Wrote: I don't think we checked, any water in Revy's lungs?
And for our own sanity, how hard would it be to hide a body in the water from prying eyes?
There is water in her lungs, though it is difficult to tell whether she inhaled it or it otherwise flowed in. It's there though.

Upon looking at the mine water, it is murky and muddy. You think a body could be hidden if you really had to.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:05 PM)Columbo Wrote: I keep hearing something about a crate or a box in the mines, so I'm going to go investigate all of those for any that are out of place or otherwise odd.
You investigate all the crates in the mines. The crate of dynamite in the tunnel entrance is still there, at least. In the Explosive Storage, most crates are still intact, but one empty crate appears to be floating, having been caught on some others. It is completely empty.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:11 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Is the page that was on Revy the same page that was on Goose?
It looks like it's the exact same page from the exact same book.
Is the water in Revy's lungs murky like the mines water?
Indiana Jones (Old)
I want to search through the muddy water for any sort of wire that could have been used to choke Revy. Also for good measure, search around the mine's entrance and the hole to the explosive storage.
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 11:51 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: I want to search through the muddy water for any sort of wire that could have been used to choke Revy. Also for good measure, search around the mine's entrance and the hole to the explosive storage.

It is difficult to tell. It is somewhat murky, though there's also blood in there from cutting her open to look at her lungs.
Phenera
A looksie around the cafeteria for signs of burgers?
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 12:09 AM)Phenera Wrote: A looksie around the cafeteria for signs of burgers?
There are some crumbs and chunks of both bread and meat on the counter.
Riki
Riki try big sniff sniff Hustler blankets! Compare smell to Revy!
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 12:15 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki try big sniff sniff Hustler blankets! Compare smell to Revy!
You put on your pig mask once again, and give Hustler's blankets a big sniff. They smell... like filthy water and slightly of paint and molten metal. You smell Revy's body. She smells also like filthy water, but that's about it. There's no real similarities beyond that.
Dr. Niles Crane
Is the murky water in the mines cold enough that the body would've frozen/suffered from frostbite if left in there?
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 11:51 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: I want to search through the muddy water for any sort of wire that could have been used to choke Revy. Also for good measure, search around the mine's entrance and the hole to the explosive storage.
You look for wire around the entrances to the mines, and in the water in general. While several of the wires in the Explosive Storage sort of match the wound, there are no loose wires in any of these places.
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 12:28 AM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Is the murky water in the mines cold enough that the body would've frozen/suffered from frostbite if left in there?
The water in the mines, despite not being frozen, is extremely cold. You think that a body left to sit in the water with no heartbeat or body heat could certainly become frostbitten.
DxHustler3000
Let's check how long it takes to ride that Mines Elevator down and up.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Ciel
while we're checking the mine elevator's speed can we compare it to all the other known, more modern elevators?
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 12:54 AM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: Let's check how long it takes to ride that Mines Elevator down and up.

(Mar 25, 2024 at 12:59 AM)Ciel Wrote: while we're checking the mine elevator's speed can we compare it to all the other known, more modern elevators?
You get into the Mine Elevator. The steel cage closes around you and you begin your descent. It is a slow and uncomfortable ride, bumpy and unsteady - much slower than the other elevators, save for maybe the Service Elevator.

The ride up is much the same.
Riki
Riki sniff sniff 1650 room for all different scent. Probably smell like water, smell like plant, smell like Revy. Other smells Riki not know before?
Dr. Niles Crane
Sorry if this has already been asked - is the water frozen at the entrance to the mines? If so, where does the water start to thaw?
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 1:08 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki sniff sniff 1650 room for all different scent. Probably smell like water, smell like plant, smell like Revy. Other smells Riki not know before?
It mostly smells like plant and dirty water.

(Mar 25, 2024 at 1:24 AM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked - is the water frozen at the entrance to the mines? If so, where does the water start to thaw?
The water is frozen at the direct entrance, but thaws shortly inside. The water flows in from underneath the ice.
Columbo
Anything of note in the Chem Lab, Cafeteria, Geology Lab, and the space between that building and the mine?
And near the "Pegasus Hole" as everyone's come to call it, for completion sake.
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 1:34 AM)Columbo Wrote: Anything of note in the Chem Lab, Cafeteria, Geology Lab, and the space between that building and the mine?
And near the "Pegasus Hole" as everyone's come to call it, for completion sake.
There are heavy burn marks in the Chem Lab around the door closing off the radioactive materials, and it appears they have rendered that door basically destroyed now. In the Cafeteria, there is not much of note - nor is there anything in the Geology Lab.

Nothing near the famed Pegasus Hole either.
Ciel
where exactly in the mine does the hole exit to?