Lita
(Mar 24, 2024 at 8:15 PM)Spooks? Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2024 at 7:41 PM)Lita Wrote: I make an attempt to carry the body while under the waterlogged sheet-cloak, what happens?
How would you like to carry the body? Wedding style? Weekend at Bernie's? What's your angle?

Wedding first, then weekend at Bernies, then draped over my back like a sack of potatoes.
Ciel
keep it untucked, dexter, it's cooler that way
Ciel
if I was to soak a sheet in the mine water, walk outdoors where it would presumably freeze and not drip, then unwrap and leave the body somewhere indoors, would that end up leaving a puddle localized at the body?
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 8:16 PM)Dodo Wrote: While everyone is stunned into silence by the Hexley Theory Hour, I stealthily shove a crumpled-up piece of paper into Dexter's hand.
[Image: shock_ww15q6.png]

[Image: haaah_elfvcn.png]

...I've got no idea what you're talking about!

(Mar 24, 2024 at 8:23 PM)Lita Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2024 at 8:15 PM)Spooks? Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2024 at 7:41 PM)Lita Wrote: I make an attempt to carry the body while under the waterlogged sheet-cloak, what happens?
How would you like to carry the body? Wedding style? Weekend at Bernie's? What's your angle?

Wedding first, then weekend at Bernies, then draped over my back like a sack of potatoes.
You attempt to wedding carry Revy's body. Even with the cloak, it is pretty obvious. The other two methods though, the Weekend at Bernie's carry and the back-draped carry, are hard to discern visually when under the frozen cloak. The stiffness of the cloak keeps from obviously showing off the body. Both of these positions though, unlike the wedding carry, make it difficult to really tell that you have the body. It's harder to walk in your frozen clothes than it is to carry the body.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 8:31 PM)Ciel Wrote: keep it untucked, dexter, it's cooler that way
[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

On second thought... Yeah, you're right! Fuck society!

(Mar 24, 2024 at 8:36 PM)Ciel Wrote: if I was to soak a sheet in the mine water, walk outdoors where it would presumably freeze and not drip, then unwrap and leave the body somewhere indoors, would that end up leaving a puddle localized at the body?
You soak a sheet in water from the Mine Shaft, then wrap the body in it like a mummy before you take it outside to freeze. You unwrap the body in the Waiting Room and fair for it to defrost. It doesn't seem like this leaves any kind of puddle, as the cloak is holding the bulk of the water here.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton tries signing a question to Spooks: "Did you see anyone wearing a tiki mask last night?"
Phenera
Hustler's claims about dropping things off are reasonable but I'm not reasonable, so, in the interest of making sure, can we check the dorms of Ruby Rose, Lily, and Momoyo for anything unusual?. I'd desecrate the sanctity of Pegagus' former living space too, but he walks among the living so let's be kind to him for now.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Izumi Konata
Ciel gave her consent, so performing a body check on her, as well as a hand check
Columbo
Don't suppose you remember which way Ciel came in, Miss Nancy?
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 9:07 PM)Tinkaton Wrote: Tinkaton tries signing a question to Spooks: "Did you see anyone wearing a tiki mask last night?"
[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

While I arrived at the work site earliest, I do not recall that I encountered anyone with a facial description resembling the parameters of [TIKI MASK]. There was an unknown individual walking towards the Mine Shaft in the center of the Facility Grounds, however due to exiting through the Sleep Lab, I was not able to analyze their face as their back was facing me.

I apologize for the insufficient information.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 9:08 PM)Phenera Wrote: Hustler's claims about dropping things off are reasonable but I'm not reasonable, so, in the interest of making sure, can we check the dorms of Ruby Rose, Lily, and Momoyo for anything unusual?. I'd desecrate the sanctity of Pegagus' former living space too, but he walks among the living so let's be kind to him for now.
You check Ruby Rose's dorm first. You don't find anything besides an unopened christmas present. Damn, she held onto this thing?

Next, you check Lily's dorm. Much like previously, she has a jerry can of gasoline in here, as well as some paint packets. Nothing eye catching.

Momoyo's dorm doesn't have anything in it besides some dirt, a shovel, and a pickaxe.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 9:10 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Ciel gave her consent, so performing a body check on her, as well as a hand check
You body check Ciel. There is a stab wound in her shoulder, and she has a laptop and a USB drive with her. Other that that, nothing about her stands out. Her hands have nothing unique about them besides the yellow paint on her fingertip. Her hair is standing on end though, as though she was electrocuted.

(Mar 24, 2024 at 9:10 PM)Columbo Wrote: Don't suppose you remember which way Ciel came in, Miss Nancy?
[Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

Ciel... Ciel...

From the north! The Whisper Valley Archives!
Columbo
I keep hearing something about a crate or a box in the mines, so I'm going to go investigate all of those for any that are out of place or otherwise odd.
Indiana Jones (Old)
Is the page that was on Revy the same page that was on Goose?
Spooks?

[Image: lyrathalassic3_rkjmfl.png]

Kyeh heh... Under ordinary circumstances, I'd say it's a shame to lose one of my faithful assistants. Not this time though. You say Revy's the one in the tiki mask, huh? Well, I won't waste any sleep then.

[Image: lyrathalassic1_gsnelg.png]

After all, she attacked me.

It was early... in the Aquatic Lab. I was minding my own business, when she charges at me, gun raised like a club. Kyahaha! I'm afraid her research contained more than one error if she thought I'd be an easy target. With these powers I've been given by the depths... I made her feel a pressure like she's never felt before. Afraid, immobilized...

Well, I'd had my fun. I let her go when Columbo came in. I was hoping she'd think twice before trying something like that next time, but now it looks like she'll never think again.

[Image: lyrathalassic5_h3uhex.png]

Besides, I'm a researcher. I had places to be. Specifically, Phenera asked to meet me up in the Chem Lab. My one, singular, faithful assistant. Anomaly or not, she's... Capable. She doesn't hurl herself at me like a crazed animal trying to hurt me, unlike some people.

We talked. She had a plan, a plan to further explore the workings of a certain symbol. Kyahaha, of course I couldn't resist! She wanted to meet in the Morgue later, for a little bit of impromptu surgery, so I went back downstairs and waited for her. It took... A while, but sure enough - there she was!

Well, I'd tell you what happened from there, but I'm afraid I'm not ready to go public with the fruits of my research quite yet!

[Image: lyrathalassic4_df3mr1.png]

...Especially not with you. I've seen what you say about me. I guarantee you, everything I've done... you'd do the same. It's the only way to get ahead, to make a name for yourself in this world. Not all of us can be like Astrid, born into everything she's ever wanted.
DxHustler3000
[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

Present my hands. Present my blades. My inventory. Everything. If that is what it takes to please the board.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Phenera
Present my hands
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:26 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: [Image: IMBOAmR.png]

Present my hands. Present my blades. My inventory. Everything. If that is what it takes to please the board.
You present your hands first. They are covered in various colors of paint, mostly matching your iconic Hustler Drip™. Attached to your wrists are two makeshift Ass Creed looking wrist blades made from kitchen knives. One of the blades is slightly bent and warped, as though it was heated significantly.

In your inventory, you have some dynamite (hustler classic), and a research note.

Quote:
[Note: Liturgic Entities]

Liturgic energy is primarily produced via the collective worship - and thus free giving of the soul’s Esotera - of a deity by human beings. The unyielding faith by larger groups such as those seen in organized religion can often lead to Anomalous occurrences commonly referred to as “Miracles”, as well as cause great - yet subtle - shifts in the nature of the world.

Anomalies and other entities imbued with Liturgic Esotera are known to possess great charisma, and often attract large followings dedicated to their ideals. While the means of generating Liturgic Esotera, unlike its sinister Occultic counterpart, are self-sustaining and do not result in corrosion of the soul, followers of a Liturgic Entity are known to fully give themselves in worship, often forgoing other responsibilities and duties in order to further worship - and thus empower - their respective “god”.

If you believe you have seen a Liturgic-aspected Anomaly or anyone interacting with one, please refer to the Employee Handbook (pg. 72) and let a supervisor know.
Dodo
(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:24 PM)Spooks? Wrote:

We talked. She had a plan, a plan to further explore the workings of a certain symbol. Kyahaha, of course I couldn't resist! She wanted to meet in the Morgue later, for a little bit of impromptu surgery, so I went back downstairs and waited for her. It took... A while, but sure enough - there she was!

[Image: f34391c1fb2b66cc24079e55bf3115ea5ef05cc1.gifv]

WHAT.
DID YOU DO TO HER?

PHENERA. CHILD.

WHAT DID YOU LET HER DO TO YOU?
Indiana Jones (Old)
@DxHustler3000 When did you pick up the dynamite?
DxHustler3000
(Night 3. I used it to blow up a hole into the Liturgical Study, and later handed out some of it to the woods explorers on Night 4.)
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Spooks?
(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:34 PM)Phenera Wrote: Present my hands
You present your hands. Nothing remarkable here.
Phenera
(Mar 24, 2024 at 10:42 PM)Dodo Wrote: WHAT.
DID YOU DO TO HER?

PHENERA. CHILD.

WHAT DID YOU LET HER DO TO YOU?
[/align]

[Image: RoseSlimeSpriteBaseSad_dogawn.png]

...it had to be done. We had to make a deal to work towards a future where Anomalies have the freedom to choose. We made it as safe as we could.

...that's all we can say, but thank you for teaching us, Dodo. What we learned from you can't be read in any manual.