Giffany
Hello, Mx. Hustler! I am now, investigating your room!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Izumi Konata
I'm gonna check the mines again, just comb through the area for anything we might have missed
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:03 AM)Ciel Wrote: where exactly in the mine does the hole exit to?
The hole in the mine exits to an area a short walk away from the Observatory, on the mountainside. It leads to the Explosive Storage, as people know.

(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:05 AM)Giffany Wrote: Hello, Mx. Hustler! I am now, investigating your room!
You investigate DXHustler's room. There's nothing really of note here, though their bedsheets and by extension their are pretty damp.

(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:09 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna check the mines again, just comb through the area for anything we might have missed
You look around more in the mines... You aren't entirely sure what you're looking for. It doesn't look like there's anything left to find in here.
Columbo
Go down the elevator in the mine and search the immediate area, about to where Ciel and Indy said they went, looking for anything of note.
And on the other side, go into the Liturgical Study and look around. Check the Museum Hall and Sleep Lab for thoroughness, and the Observation room.
Lita
Investigate the actual elevator interior too. Is there a door in the roof? Anywhere to hide a weapon?
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:20 AM)Columbo Wrote: Go down the elevator in the mine and search the immediate area, about to where Ciel and Indy said they went, looking for anything of note.
And on the other side, go into the Liturgical Study and look around. Check the Museum Hall and Sleep Lab for thoroughness, and the Observation room.
The cage closes, and the elevator begins its descent. Unlike the elevators in the facility, this elevator is slow and rumbling.

You emerge what feels like a long time later, in a cavern similar to the mines above, albeit with more modern-looking support beams and lighting. You step out from the elevator, and begin walking down the tunnel until you notice a room branching off from the tunnel. You decide to check that out.

A door very similar to the ones in the proper facility slides open with a hiss. You walk inside and look around, finding what looks to be a room with a ton of heavy-duty mining equipment and mining gear such as headlamps, hats. Large drills, jackhammers, grinders, and actual modern explosives. There’s a room attached to this one too, looking like the Bureau doors upstairs, but the door is dusty and it looks like no one's been in.

You also notice a desk in the corner with some kind of weird diagrams appearing to portray what looks like some kind of plumbing system, or other system involving pipes. There is a mark in the dust like something was sitting next to it once.

You head back out into the main tunnel. You continue to walk down it, until you emerge in a vast cavern, walking on… what looks like some kind of primitive ancient road.

You continue along until you reach a roadblock. Between what looks like a pair of ancient buildings - houses, maybe? - lies a pile of rubble, from what looks like a collapsed pillar, blocking your path. It appears too big to climb over, and you notice… what looks like explosion marks around the edges Hazel's body lies nearby. Hitting a roadblock, you turn around and walk back to the elevator, beginning the slow ascent... You haven't found much of note.

(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:20 AM)Lita Wrote: Investigate the actual elevator interior too. Is there a door in the roof? Anywhere to hide a weapon?
You investigate the elevator during your ascent. There is an emergency hatch on the roof, but it doesn't look like you could hide a weapon anywhere. You think the emergency hatch would be pretty shit anyway, unless you either had someone with a rope or ladder at the top or a way to climb. The elevator seems to go extremely deep.
Phenera
I just... have to pull at every thread... Check the area near the laser hallway for any odd metal, melted and cooled, y'know? Let me check the [b]chapel for any thin wires, too[b]
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:37 AM)Phenera Wrote: I just... have to pull at every thread... Check the area near the laser hallway for any odd metal, melted and cooled, y'know? Let me check the [b]chapel for any thin wires, too[b]
There are some burn marks on the floor of the laser hallway, but you can't really tell what they came from. If there was any debris, it's gone now.

You check the Chapel. The only thin wire in here is on Dodo's Wii sensor bar.
Indiana Jones (Old)
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:39 AM)Spooks? Wrote:
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:37 AM)Phenera Wrote: I just... have to pull at every thread... Check the area near the laser hallway for any odd metal, melted and cooled, y'know? Let me check the [b]chapel for any thin wires, too[b]
There are some burn marks on the floor of the laser hallway, but you can't really tell what they came from. If there was any debris, it's gone now.

Let's compare that to the neck wounds just for the heck of it.
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:39 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote:
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:39 AM)Spooks? Wrote:

Let's compare that to the neck wounds just for the heck of it.
You think the thickness of the sensor bar cable is pretty close, but you think that using it to choke someone out would probably damage it. It's in good shape.
Ciel
can we grab one of the metal wires available in the mine and attempt to heat it up with the previously tested lasers?
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:47 AM)Ciel Wrote: can we grab one of the metal wires available in the mine and attempt to heat it up with the previously tested lasers?
You grab some wire from the mines and feed it through the lasers in the laser hallway. The wire does melt, though it leaves molten metal droplets behind. They cool after a little while, but not instantly.
Indiana Jones (Old)
How are Hustler's knives strapped to his wrists? With wire?
Izumi Konata
Can I see Hustler's wrist knife contraption, and any sort of fabric or wire on it, do they fit with the bruises?
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:51 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: How are Hustler's knives strapped to his wrists? With wire?

(Mar 25, 2024 at 2:52 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Can I see Hustler's wrist knife contraption, and any sort of fabric or wire on it, do they fit with the bruises?
You look at Hustler's ass creed blades. The kitchen knives seem to be strapped to his wrists with makeshift gloves and binding made from oven gloves. No wire.
Indiana Jones (Old)
(Mar 23, 2024 at 4:28 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: @Spooks? After the case ends I'd like to take a closer look at the plumbing plans.
Bringing this back up.

I also want to try to check my keycard on the crusher if possible.
Giffany
I would also like to present my occultic esotera file for everyone!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Nashu Mhakaracca
I'd like to present my other two files as well, the Shadow Plague and Black Scribe ones.

Also, check for keycard breakers in Counterterrorism. Would the Bureau really leave those around unguarded, giving access to anywhere in the facility?
Columbo
One more thing... lets see, I've got them around here somewhere. Right, here they are. Is this the Anomalous Energy Report 65-B and Anomalous Energy Report 66-B you were looking for, miss Nashu?
Phenera
Oh, is it lore-presenting time? Present Traveler's Journal's fifth page.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite