Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: sleepobeepo.png]

hoooooonk, mimimimimi...

[Image: sleepobeepo2.png]

hm?

Ah, begging your pardons. All of my sleuthing in the last moon has left me a bit drained.

Well, the cat's out of the bag, so I needn't hide it any longer. I introduced myself to you all as Nashu Mhakaracca, inspector extraordinaire('s assistant) and seeker of information, but in fact, I am...still those things! However, I also have a special assignment.

[Image: gunsmug2.png]

I am a Crimson Hunter, and I am almost out of a job. Do you people have any idea how long I've trained, levelled my combat skills, reviewed the Nadare Incident...just to watch as my marks drop dead like common tree slugs?

[Image: cry.png]

I mean...what's even my purpose here?! Am I just insurance? Did we forget to level sync this duty? At the very least, I thought I might meet with my idol, but "she" died immediately and oozed black goo from every orifice. I can taste my lunch coming back up just thinking about it...

Well, I suppose I ought to rejoice. The foes concealed in our midst will soon be vanquished, and we may turn our attention to the true threat manipulating us from the shadows. But let us not count our chocobos before they're hatched; one interloper yet remains. One more opportunity to employ the secret weapon entrusted to me by the Bureau.

Piss your britches, evildoer! You're cornered, and you'll be joining your friends ere long. Villains can't escape from justice...or my gun!

[Image: moregun.png]

(...Do I look cool, 23? I'm a hunter too! ☆)
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 4:36 PM)Giffany Wrote: [Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glare.gif]
I need to ask them a question, but I fear that, if I near them.............
............... It will be worth the, attempt.

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_asking.gif]
Hello, the M̸̢͓̰̪̀͗̑̐̓a̵͙̜̜̻͕̯̯̝̽́̇͠s̶͇͔̣͉͛̓̈̔̆͜͝t̸̪͕̠̭̰̤̩̣͘e̸̫̱̻͙̹͐r̸͎̯͖̦̓m̶̺̫̬͎͖̙͂̋̉̑͘͝í̵͇̠͗̏n̵̛̲̰̻̖̭̾̓̀̿̌ͅd̵̖͍͐̽̓͗!̶̰̫̘̱̺̮͆̈̊̕ You still have not given us your, name! And you are still making my ṕ̴̼̜͆ŗ̸̲̙͂͊̊͑̈ͅó̸̧͔̜͔̈̑ͅg̴̢̑̌r̵̬͚̬̣̱͋a̵̮͔͝m̷̤̜̳̑̈̀̇ feel funny! This is not very, helpful to me!

Maybe you can, remedy this issue! W̶̢̡̛͓͕͋͐͐h̷̪̪͍̔̍͑̀ǎ̷̘t̶͖̏̍͒̓̋͝ ̴̻̗͍̽͑̽̋̚c̸̳̎͠ͅă̵̮̯͔̖̄̓̾̆͜͝n you tell me about the, language and characters on the m̵͚̪̺̅̚o̶̭̍͆͌͝ñ̸͚̘ͅĩ̵̪̻̭̋͜t̶͖̮̤͊ǫ̵̧̯̈ŕ̴̜͂͌s̶̠̙̩̜͆͋͂ͅ ̸̱̞̭̠͓̰̉͌̽͝͝į̶͈͓̪͚̞̃n the Facility Depths?

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glare.gif]
................̵͇̩̬̆̓.̶̢̡̠̋́.̵̬̞̲́.̴̡̭̥͐̂͠.̶͍̜͉͒.̸̮͉͗̌Ẃ̴̢͙̙̭̋͆͗̏h̸̢̉̑̓̓̀̊y̶̨̗̹̭̯̩͋ ̷͕̞͔͇̫̂̍̅͝͝ḋ̸̨̝̻̣̯̍̅̐̚o ̴̨̛̼̗̞̅̑̂͜Í̴͔̪̻̅̂̀͐̇ ̷͚̑͆̎̌ṟ̷͛̉́́̍̐e̷͍̳̿̚c̷̟̥͓̍̔̃̚͝ǫ̵͙͋̈́̆͑̓͝ͅg̸̜̻̅ņ̸̣̜͔͚̀̑̍̒ī̷̺̲̋́̃́̎͜z̶̫̐̔̇͊͘ḙ̷͈̐̈́ ̶͇́̃͜i̴̧̪̓̏̋̋̓̕t̴͇͓́s̵͔̬̭̞̓ ̶̛̠̀͊ǫ̶̩͚͈̻̚r̴͉͎͈̬̲̋̈́̿̈́̅i̷̞͐̽͒͘g̷͈̙̲̲̖̬̑̈́̓̑̂ỉ̵̢̖̬̪̺̃̊̾͆̽n̸͖̔̑̄͝ş̷̀̌͆̉͘͝?̸̥͚̟̣̱͉̚͘
[Image: hehe2_kcvfin.png]

Ah, my child of the dark - seeking information as all seem to do. Aha, unfortunately it is as I informed another who asked me the very same last night. Recall the words spoken by another upon your first moonrise. Names have power, and it is not within my interests to disclose such a thing. Though, it's not as though it would mean anything to you, I'm sure

[Image: scary_rs1izn.png]

And yet... perhaps there's more to you than the others. Yes, you recognize it, don't you? Of course you do, yet there is much to be learned. When look look upon this Bureau's profane symbols, you look upon the Codex itself... In one form or another. The painstakingly rewritten laws and intricacies of magic itself, scanned and chopped up and interpreted by machines. Such transcendent work, reduced to nothing but code to be executed.

[Image: happy2_g9v4ay.png]

Aha! Why, it's enough to make one sick, isn't it?

(Apr 16, 2024 at 2:28 AM)Ciel Wrote: okay while I'm still around
I'd like to check out the golden door, the supposed new seal location, share my lore, and public invest retrace all of my steps through the ancient city including the door I couldn't open and the bridge

EDIT: konata found a house in the woods right? would we be able to investigate that now too? she said it had a physical lock but I should be able to make short work of that, right?
(Apr 16, 2024 at 2:39 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: [Image: scream.png]

Also, I'd like to lead our group to the tower I found last night.
(Apr 16, 2024 at 11:35 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Let's take another look at the seal I found tonight.

You shuffle everyone into the Mine Elevator and lead them across the grounds of the ruined city underground. As you walk the shadowed streets, lit only by the faint red glow of the buildings' luminescent crystal windows. Eventually, you stop in front of a tower, several tubes emerging from its doorway and winding off into the city's distance.

You enter...

[Image: sealchamberoccultic_kdb5bv.png]

...What?

In the center of the room, a pillar rises to the ceiling, the clear glass giving way to a distorted symbol floating in the middle. The surrounding walls appear as a shattered window, whatever it was supposed to display now forever lost behind breakage and error messages. Standing in here, your illusion of these seal rooms is broken, you see them for what they really are.

You approach the terminal by the pillar, you don't need to force your sight away from an impossibility this time.

Text slowly scrolls by...

!̸̷̴̷̷̸̶̵̴̵̷̶̵̷̶̷̨̨̢̢̧̛̬̯̥̺̳̭͕̰̲͉͍̦̲̬̻̤͚̬̼̳̼͖̙̣͓̯͚͈͕̖̩͙̺͓͕̖͖͓͚̤̰͕͎͖̻̜͓̹̝̯̣̮̗͙̞͈̘͉͓̻̩̯̜̫̜̪̩̄͑͗̌͊̃̎̿̎̽͊̏̊̀̅̄̅̂̏̄̒͑͗̊̾̍̏̃̂̽̔̽̏̀́̑͂̔͋͒͑̎̒̈́̄͐̐́̄̆͆̓͊́̃̅̃̇̀̂̏̏͒̈́͐̃̓̏̽͐̽̕̚͘͜͜͠͝ͅȨ̷̴̵̸̷̶̶̸̸̶̷̷̵̵̸̵̸̴̵̵̴̷̸̧̨̛̛͖̱̘̺͔͈̟̜̦̺͙̥̲̗̬͎̥͍͔͓͔̤͚͕͉̪̙̣͚̲̞̯̦̣̫͖̻͎̻̼̞͕̲̜̻̝̬͔͈̩̞̪̰̻̻̭̯̼͎̜̬̜̦̭̗͇̖̖̪̖̝̭͔̫̺̖̣̟͗̇̈́͛̌̓̓̊̀̐̄̇̒̓́͋̑̄͆͒́̈́̑͛͋͐̊́́́̀̂̋̉̈́̂̉̈́͑̋̅͂̌̇̎̌̍̒̇̐̿̎̿̔͑̈̋́̐̈́͆͒͑̈́͆̆̌̌̅̃̃͛͌̉͆̾͋̀̄̓̾̈́̏̌̿͋͌̈́̐̈͌͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅŖ̸̶̵̴̸̴̸̶̸̵̶̶̸̷̧̢̨̡̛̙̳̗̫̮̻̖͉̻͖̠̳̰̟͍̩̰͈͓̜̙͕̳̬̯̝͎̼̯͍̳̠̤̻͕̜̦̞͇̙͙̻̉̎̈́̋̔̽́̈́̀̆̔͆͛̉̽͋̿́̍̎̆̉̇̀̓̒̿͛͑͑́͆̊́͆̍͆̉̾̆́̽́͆͊̃̅͆̎͐̑̎͐̾̄̂̑̄̑͐̓̂͆̇͑̄́͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͝ͅR̸̵̴̷̶̶̷̷̴̸̵̸̶̷̸̶̢̡̨̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̟̮̬͈̦̹̹̮̘̩͓͔̤̱͙͕̣͓̘̙̲͙̻̟̪̪͖̮͙͕̤̹͇̝̝̲͔̺̲̙̱͉̗̙̹͈̙̜̟̰̪̱̱̭̣̙͑̓̊͐̎́͐̿̈́͗̏́͐̍̄́̾̄̇̂̂̒̊̌͋͌́̔̐̌̀̈́̐̒̅̃̉̐́͐͌͆̈̔̌̎̀̂̿͛͆̔̀̈́͒̿̉̍̒̂̉͊̍̀̐̋̓͂̽̉̃̂̎͑̚̕̚͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅƠ̶̶̷̶̶̵̸̷̶̶̵̶̷̢̧̡̨̢̢̧̢̛͚̪͙͔̣͍͖̖̺̤̰̦̞̺̠̩̘̪̹͙̱͈̩̦̬̼̦̖̩̘͈̜̪̫̬͍͓̺̦̖̘̝̖̘̦̩̹͉̱̩̝̞̞͓̟̄̏̓͆̄̽̆̌̍̇̄͒͋̽̈̍͊̋͒̽̌͐͌̈̐̈́̾̍̈́̇͐̏̓̃͑͒̄̀̾̆͂̽̿̈́͆͛̄̽̊̔̀̏͛̊̑͑̕̚̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅR̴̷̸̷̸̵̵̴̵̸̢̢̧̨̡̡̤͍̹̱͖͚̜̺͕̗̰̫̗͈̗͓̫̦̙̦̪͓̫͙̗̳̩̤̹̲͈͓̣͉̰͐͋̅̈́̃́͛̀͐̇́̔̅̌̈́̉͐͌̒̍̄͌͂̊̋̉͒̀̎̾͋̐̔̈́̿̽̚̕͘͜͝͠͝ͅ!̸̷̶̶̶̷̷̶̵̴̷̸̸̢̢̮͙̮̭͚͓̯̮̫̘̣̝̳̙̩̳̱͓̮̥̻͉̠͚̜̭̜̮̣͍̞͓̞̦̪̼̩͈͉̥̤̟̫̗͉͖̥͙̮̟́̍͆̓̀͂͂́̂̍͌̿̃̂̄̀̃̀̏̀̍̇͆̓͂͋̉͑̾̎̈́̍̊̀̌̈́̆͋̀́͊̓̾͌̑̆́̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ!̶̶̴̴̷̸̸̷̴̸̴̷̸̴̢̨̡̧̢̛̛̛̝͖͓̟̱̮͍͙͈͔͇̺̫̝̭̺̱͙͙̗͕̭̤͚͖̗̼͉̪͚̞̥͕̞̝̙̝̤͖̹̭̹̯̞̱̞̬͉̥͇̱̝͎̰̦̼͔͕͔͇͖̖̫̰̹̫̗̙̉̀̍̀̈́͌̆̃͂̓́̾̽͊͒͒̆̒̏́̉̈́̎́̈́̄̇̉͆͌̓̌̋͊̅̂̏̑̒̃́̓͂̈̓͐̂̀̽̑̀̚̕͘̚͘͘͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅÉ̵̸̵̴̴̴̵̵̷̸̶̶̵̸̴̸̷̵̸̷̴̶̡̡̡̢̢̧̨̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̖̪͕̖͇̲̯̲̮̘͔̙̠̜͈̳̼͍̞̼̙͔̟͙̯̦̙̗͇̜̱̟̳̲̘̗̮͉͎̫̹̖̯͇̯͙͔̜̺̳͖̱̙̙͈̟̖̜̠̹̳̮̝̲̜̮̩͖͈͔̫̖͖̯̹̲̘̼̗̲̦̖̲̰̩͈̣̟̈́͒̅͂̿́͑̋̓͛̆̂̎͛̽̑̊͐̃̂̍͌̃̐͆̄̓͑̾̈́̋̒̈́̿̿͋̏̀̀̃̋͊̐̉̍͆̽̉̈́̓̿̓͆̒̏͆͊̽́̈́̓͆̔̐̆̔̅̀̅́̋̐͂̒̎̈́̓̓̏́͗́͋̋̐̾̿̃̚̕̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̴̸̸̶̵̶̴̵̷̸̷̷̷̷̵̷̷̵̡̡̧̨̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛͍͎̹̠̠͙͈̱͖̥̝͍̯͕̰̺̰̟̙̫̱̦͍͓͓̮̺͔̺̩̻̼͓̝̳̞̫̻̝̣̝̹̟͙͔̩̼̪̤̜̱̝̖̫̟̪̳̫͈͓̘̘͈̙̳̲͓̹̪̟̭̱͒́̎̀͛̒̈́̔̎̏́́̓̃͒̓̒̃̅̑̿̓͐̈̈́͂̈́̔͒̐̓̓̈́̃͋́̈́̊̊̓̌̃̌͛̽̎̆̉͂͋̽̍̃̊̾̽̀͑̈́̀̂̐̍̎̿̌̏͑̀̃̋̏͑͛̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅR̵̸̴̴̸̴̷̴̸̶̸̨̨̢̧̺͉̖̯̹̻͚̹̻͎̻̰̥͙̰̱̝̖̟̙͉̞̪̙̩̺̺̙̥̖̖̯̠̖̗͙͆̂̿̽̉́͆͊̊͑̓̈́́̏͂̌̑̈̀͂̀̆̔̑̒̔͌̌̓̅̔̉̄̄̐̆͋̃̕̕͘͝͝ͅͅͅǪ̷̵̶̶̵̸̶̵̸̨̧̛̛̩̦̭̥̣͙̦̜̻̼̤̺͕̣͍͕̥̥͉͇̪̘͙̱͉̥̰̗͓̦͖̤͑̂̐͐͐͒͊̈́̐̒̀̔̔̾̈́͋͋͒̾̇̋̍͋̐̌̋́́̄̌̇̑̇̌̈̒̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͜͜͠͝R̸̶̷̵̶̷̴̸̷̷̵̷̵̨̨̡̨̨̧̢̧̢̛̰̥̦̬͖̯̫̲͙̠̺̥̭͓̺͔͙̥̬̳̳̬͉̱̝̰̪̳̞̥̭̪̲̙͙̬̻̟͓̪͔͈̙̘̯̘̞͊̔̉̃̀̇͊̈̓̏̾̔̍̓̽͛͒͂̇̈̓̅̈̏̾̂͌͋̏͒̊̑̋͊̿̿̈̈́͊̈́͌͑̐̃̿̐̏̉̀͋̑̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅ!̶̸̶̵̴̷̵̵̶̸̷̸̢̧̛̛͕̣̤̣͖͙͙̣̺͓̭̪̝̯͍̫͍̲̘͈̙͎̩̫͕͎̖͈͕̬̮̻̗̳̦̟̭̺̲̩̃̊̽͂̓̌̈́̑̾͂̇̋̔̈́̓͐̒̈́̇̾͊̄͑̀̌̉̀͊̀͒̈́̉̑̄̓̓̍̎̈́̊͂̄̈̑̈̽̽͌̊̃̏̐͊̊́̈́̔̌̐̀̈́͑̄̈̚̕̕̚͜͝͝!̷̴̷̷̷̶̸̶̴̸̷̴̶̨̢̢̨̢̡̢̛̛̤͓̫͉̺̘͉̥̜̘͔͉͔̪͇̲͎̗̮̗͇̫̘͙̤̱̮̫̟̹͎̗͚̝̝͈̬̫̖̼̞͇̫̻̏̃̈́́͛͑̄̃̓̍͑̉̂̂̄̀͊͗̍̀̌̎͋̀͒̉̇͊͛̐̽̇͗̿̐̇̊͂̓̓̉͆̑͌̄̅̑̓́͒͗͐̑̏͂̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅĘ̴̸̵̷̷̵̵̵̸̸̷̸̶̴̴̴̨̧̨̡̧̛̛̳̭̬̲͕̫͔̳͓̜̙̻̫̟͖̘͔̤̲͉̝̤̫͖̺͙͙͖͚̯̙̤͓̺̘͖͙̲͖̮̳̪̪͙̱̗̺͎̜̜͓̯̥̩̣͈̟̠̃̂̆̓͐̓̇͐͋̈́̀͐́̈̆́̈́͆͗̂̄̒̊͌̅̒͗͒͐̈́͑̌̈̊͒̂̂̀͌̉̋͗̄͛͋̈́̾̈͐̐͗̑̄̕͘͘̚͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅŖ̷̴̸̸̸̶̴̴̷̷̴̴̶̴̷̴̨̡̢̧̛͓͇̮̖̜͉̪̰̝̤͎̼̣͈̘͈͓͎̘̥̭̣̤͎̰̘͕̹̼̠̟̮̩̤̹̮̞͚͕̟͚͉̩̲̹̮͖̼̹̮͉̰͕͍͙͇͍̳̲̺͍͕͈̗̘̣̻̳̦̩̟͓̲̺̮̒͊́̽̈͗̈́͗̀̍̆̿̉̉͋͗̈̎̈́̄̽̽̎͂́͋̑̏̓̔͛̓̋̔̉͂̎̐̑͌̆̀̓̌̍̒̈́̃̔̏͒̈̒̉͂̈́̎̄̀́̓̄̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅȐ̷̶̶̸̸̶̶̴̶̶̶̷̸̸̸̸̷̴̷̵̵̡̧̨̨̨̡̧̛̳͙͚̹̦̣̯̘͕̰͕̞̼̱̪̯̱̠̼̜̬̠̫͇̠̣̬̥̼̣̹̼̺̣̥̺̫͙̗̯̣̙̜̦͍̘̠̺͓̲̰͍̟̦̘̜̙̪̦̲͉̣͍̳͖̱̬̳̩̍̉̽̈́̃̉̍̏̉̈̔̆̂͆̾̔̿̾̾̌̿̓͑̏͋̃̓̅́̐̒͑̋̎̎͆̀̔̃̄̊͒̇͒̏́̑̋̊͒́͗̀̌̈̂̃̎̊̃̋̓́͒̀̔̌̂̋̿̃͗͐̄̔̌͒̄̈̉̚̕͘͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅǪ̵̴̸̴̶̴̶̸̴̵̵̸̸̸̶̧̨̡̡̧̛̛̭̮̠̟̪̤͙͓̰̜̪̪̻͎̩̘̤̩̹̖̯̺͕̤̬̼̯̰̰͙̦̟̫͉͍̰͎̼̥̞̮̩̯͔͚͎̬̮̠̩̦̗̝͙̘͙̩̞̭̹̝͉̗̤̹̦̲͖̝̻̖̲̪͙̜͈̅̂͛̆̀̿͌̃̈́̉̎̐̌̈́̿̇͆͗̄̓͐̒̉̋͊̆́̓̌̾̄̐̊͛̀̀͆̈̓̑̀̌̆̈̅̋̏̚͜͜͝ͅͅŖ̶̴̷̵̶̶̸̵̸̢̢̡̛̜̭̰̼̗̻̟̘̗̳̖̩͚͈̪͍̬̺̤̺͙͔͖̫͚̯͐́́̏͒̀͒̓̒̄͗̒̌̎̂͑͒̈́̃̀̆̌̃̎̌̿̀̐̈́̕̚͜͝͠͠͝͠ͅ!̴̷̴̴̸̶̸̶̵̵̵̵̷̵̷̶̴̷̢̢̧̡̨̡̧̢̮͓̳̭̳̺̼̯̯̞̬͈̳̻͙̩̲̖̗̤̦̜͙̩͙̠̟̙̪̭̻̜͇͚̪̩̘͖̱̙̫͍͇̹̮͍̰̯̼͈̭̜͓͚̫̹̱͙̙͎̮̯̞̘̘̬̹͓͔̥̹͇̦̠̜̇͌͆̋̇͌͗͑̀́̉̒̎̊͗͂̌̋̀͐̊͐̀͋̐̅̌̄͑̈́͆̀̈́̀́͗͊͑͗̾̿̄̿̈̂̀̒̽̊̍̌͂́̂͊̃͑̌̅̅̽̂́͌͌̍̉͋̕͘̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅ!̶̷̷̵̸̴̶̵̵̶̸̷̷̢̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̰̟̮̬̲̜̞͔̣̦̟̰͙͉̜͔͖̤͙̻̩̮̜̤̼̮̺̦̮̺͍̣̱͎̱̜̘͍̫͕̼͎͕͚̣̬̰͙͈͇͙̞͍̼͇̂̑̈̇̾͊͌̔̀͛̆̌̏́͋͗̃͋̀͛̓̿̆̈́̀̋͂̊̂̽̆͒̍̒̃͌͌̈́̓̊̀̽̄͗͑̔̑̄͌́̎̀̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅE̶̵̵̷̷̸̷̸̠͕̙̳̯̮̰̙̮̭̪̘̮̳̻̠͚̬̺̮̳̱̞̜͉̯͙͙͌̈́͛̓̇̀͋̂̃͌̋̈̀̅̆́͑̅̍̔͂͆͌̀̋̂̓̋̈́͒͌͘͜͝͝ͅR̶̶̷̵̶̴̸̶̸̢̢̢̡̛̘̭͓̳͙͖̼͚̖̙͈̯͈̠͙͉͕͙̗̲͖͉̞̖̜͔̤͉͕̻̲̩̪̣͚̰̭̰̦̭̣͇͇͍̦̩͔̐̌͂͑́͆̽̏̈̐͊́̏̀̀̾̔͛̀̏̈̈́̄̈́́̓͋̾̃̑̈́̅́̕̚ͅR̶̵̷̷̵̷̸̵̸̴̸̶̵̶̡̢̡̛̛̮̼͉͓̟͎͕̳͖̺͖̘̮̘̘̪̯̣̺̬̦̦̜̖̣̰̠͚͔̘͖̪̼͚̘̳̙̳̼̞̼̝̫̝̦̼̪̝̯̤̱̮͍̰̦̣͓̳͎̐́͑͛̽̾͌̀̏̅͐̈̂̄̍́̊̒̓̓̍̉̓̏͑̏̋͒̾̄̅́͌̈̅̄̈́̒̉̀̒̂̀̅̽͐͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝ͅͅỠ̷̸̴̴̵̴̸̴̷̵̵̷̵̷̸̵̡̡̢̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̛͎͓̟̩̞̼͎̣̮̩̗̗̻̟̱̳̝̖̝̩̗̜̖̠͇̣̞̮̠͔̜̥̙̪͙̭͙͈͇̻̞͍̬̦̰̱̠̗̦̺̰͕̤̮̫̥͖̅̇̆͒̋̓̽̀͒͂̀̉̽̀̐̔̒̔̈́̋͆̓͛̀̍̑̍̆̆̆̂̀͆̋̓̿̂͗̈́̓̏͋̄̔̀̊̄̊̀̑̂͐̈͛͂͐́̈̽͊̀̀̑̍͌͆͑̀̋͆̚̚̚̚͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝Ŗ̴̵̸̸̵̵̸̴̷̶̶̴̶̨̨̢̧̨̢̢̛̭̣͕͔̹͕͙̝̳̘̝̼̜̺̻̮͕̦̥̙̳̤̱̮̠̪̤̥̬͕͓̲͍͇̰̙̟̼̫̦̰̘͇̰͇̺̤̟̜̬̈̑͂̀̈́̍̂̽̏̂̉͗̾̿͆͒̒̿̿̉̿͛̀͆́̑͗̈́͛͆̂̔̂̉̑̀͐̅́̒̋́̐̍̋͒̓̽͛͊̀̀̅̒̆̊̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝!̴̵̶̷̷̷̶̷̸̷̶̶̷̵̷̢̢̨̧̢̡̛̺̠͉̼͕̳͎̦̳̯̼̝͇̦͇̳͇̣̙̰͍͖̣̜̭̪̱͚̖̜͕̼͇̘͚̜̠͖͚̥̣͕̰͉̝̹͖͕̭͍̦̬̬̖̖̘̞̏̋̏̇̒̔̊͆̄̇̆̈́̂͋̉̍̾̓͂̄̍̐̍́́́̀̀̄̅̋͗͐̍̍̐͌̀̀̓̑̈͛̀͛̆̉́̈́͑́͛̀̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅ!̵̵̵̷̴̸̸̶̵̸̷̵̡̨̧̛͓̠͎̬͈͇̤̮̮̪̘͓̺̮͕͈͎͔̝̱̦̻̬͖̮̯̻̦̲̺̮̤͖̥̙͉̥͓̬̭̻͍̠̈́̅̑̃̀͊̈́̈́̉́͋̈́͒̍͑̋̈̊̌̀̐̄̅́̈́̈́̂̃͒́̊͊̔̏͋̄̍̈́̆̀̓͆͋͊͒̕͘͘͘͘͘͘͜ͅḜ̴̶̶̶̶̸̷̶̵̴̴̶̴̷̶̴̢̨̡̛̛̠̣̟̗̣̱̪͚͈̯͙̞͓̘͚͚̩̯͈̟͎̮͍̗͍̺͕̖̬̖̻͈͎̳̝̣̳̭̹̩̩͙̙̯̺͉̝̦̥͔͖̝̣̺̳̜̘̝̗̘͓͉̗̼͔͚̱̙͓̝̣̅̀̂̎̓̓́͑̇̓̇̽͑̊̋̈́͗̃̎̏̄̏́͒̓̇͗́̏̿͊́̉͑̆̈́̔̅̓̍̃̃̈́̑̒̑̀̓͊̾̃̐͂̍̀̇͗͆̇̒̄̒̉̇̊̓̈̉͐́̑͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̚͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅȒ̷̸̵̴̶̵̴̸̶̸̸̨̨̢̢̧̛̰͓͈̳̰͇̰̼̬̮̩̪̪̘̥͎̮̮̳̜͍̮͔̲͓̟̞̹̙̝̤͓̙͈̥̪̜͍̪̤̰̞̔̑̃͐̄͑̆̎͛͛̐̃͋͑́̋͋͐͗̌͆͂͐͆̂̇̓̾̋̎̽̌̌̏̿̏̐̉̉͂́̾̍̂́̅̈̌̃̑͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅR̸̸̷̴̶̶̸̶̵̶̸̶̸̨̧̨̡̛̛͓̦̠̯̰̠̬̥͉̙͈̪̙̜̩͚͉͔̙̦͈͍͚͉̳̠͈̗͇̬̥̦͉̰͙̱̪̜͉̯̻̮̱̖̺̯͕̱̱̭͉͉̼̻̻̬̅̍͗͐̀̌̉̊̊͗̿̊̿̈́̋̑̎̈́̌̋̿̆͗̄̃̾̑̉̓̾̓̌̑͑̏̾͌̋̾͂̈́̈̉͛̇̽͑̒̀͂͋͋́͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͝Ơ̵̴̵̸̸̴̴̸̵̵̵̷̸̸̧̧̡̨̧̨̧̨̨̛͙̲̼̣̩͎̰̟̙͉̼̤͈̹̰͉̣̝̖̙̘̤̹̦̮̲̱̝̗̱̞̥̯̖̝̙̘̮͖̦͈̠͎̩͍̦͇̗̩̙̫̼̲̥̣͕̒̿̐́̑̅͛̌͂͌͛̈́̓̓̊̀͂̔̿̈́̽͆̅̈́̾̎̎̑͐̓͊̐̆̆̽̋̉̅̾̉̋̉͂̈́̋̄͋̈̈͐͌̈́̈́͋̿͌̍͌̐͆̓̊̃̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̷̸̶̶̵̸̶̶̸̶̶̸̨̧̧̧̧̧̢͚͕̱̯̰͉͉̞̝̖̹͚̻̟̹̝̻͙͖̝̤̩̱̬̮̭͔͍̹͉̯͔͙̠͙̘͓̮̘͉͖̳̻̼͇̲̠̗̯̥͂̅̎̇͑͌͛͂̓̀̔͛̇̓̄̿̆͊̄̂̾̔̔̈́̀̄͑̈͛́̽̾͒͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ!̶̴̷̷̷̷̵̷̧̡̛̳̗͓̺͚̟̠̭̠̘̳͎̰̩͍̪̞̘͈̳̪͈̫̠̰̩̣̼͕̬̞̘̥̤̤̥̌̊́̄͂͂͆̆̾̇̑͌̔͐̓͑̋̈́̽́͋͆̈́̓̊̅̍̄̀̏͛̔̊͘̚͘̚͜͝͝ͅͅͅ!̶̵̴̸̶̶̷̶̶̴̶̸̵̷̴̵̴̷̵̴̵̢̨̡̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̳̤̜͖͈͍̦̯̗̟̠͎̪̫͍̪̦͚͕̠̰̼̱͕̼͇̟͈͈̣̰̥̻̳̠͓̖̞̱͎̟̥̜͍̰̝̬͙̦̹̥̯̤͚͕̖͙̻͖͕͇̲̞̬̖̭̯͔̻͔̪̺͚̖̝͖̬̳̙͑̆̈́̅̐͒͐̂͊͂̒̔͆̐̔͛̉͆̊̈́̏̅̄͊̈́͂͛̆̒̈́̀̀̃̈́̀͌̓̊̍̏͌̅͑͂̑̏̍͒̄̍̌̓̐̎̅̆̔̀̑͐͒̌̌̄̾̅̑̈́͌̊̏̀̇̈̉̓̌̀͑̀͐̀̏͐̽̏̔̓̽̅̐͊̓́̋̅͗̃̓̇̚͘̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅÈ̷̵̵̷̶̶̴̷̵̸̵̡̡̢̡̛̤͕̩̝̭̝͚̰̖̖͚͍͈̺͍̳̝̞̖̦̩͚̩̙̫̖̪̟̼̘͉̹̦͖̜̯̜͚͕̘̹̲͓̯̣̤͇͇̦̜̯̭̱̐̀̂͛̎̐̃͊̇̿͂̿̏̿͌̆̽̈́̈̃̔̒͆͛̀̇̊̀̒̇͑̈́̏̊͒̐̀̏̌͒͆̚͜͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅR̸̷̵̸̸̸̴̷̷̶̷̷̶̴̡̧̨̡̡̧̡̙̘̭͍̱͓̻̱̤̤̜̣̫͖̺̼̥͔͙͕̹̲͍̙̮̮̤̥̟̠̣̗͓͔̜̮͎̙̘̺̱͖̱̭͕̥̐̉̊͗̎̃̽̀͒̃̒̂̑̓̔͌̃̀̽͑̈̈́̀͛̂̈͛͊̍̽̑̃̀͂͊̀̌̊̐̑͋͐̌̒̔̊̈̽͆̇͑̉̓̕̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅŖ̶̸̵̶̸̵̸̵̸̶̸̵̶̴̷̶̸̸̶̢̡̢̨̛̛̛̹͖̠̻̙̦͖̥̺͙̞̯͕̼͇͚͙͚̥̖̖͈͚̖̩̺͚̘̖̙̯̹̤̫͔̩̠̗͚̮͇̣̺̩͔̥̥̗̗̟̺̬͎͕͔̲̣̗̣̥̭̖̠͎̹͓͙̦̞̱̠͔̹̙̼͚̜̯̞͎̩̪̈́̓̿̈́́̀͛͗̏́̾̎͒̌̑̀̿̅̊̿͗͌̈̀̅̑͗̊͐̐̓̀̓͌̔͌́̄̃̒͂̅͐̎̀́̏͑̆̐̓̏̎͛̀͂͛͛͌̔͊̇͌̍̚͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅƠ̵̴̴̸̶̷̷̸̵̸̸̷̸̶̶̸̷̶̸̴̡̡̨̨̡̛͇̪̺̺̣͈̦̝̖̞͖̣͉̠̭̯̙͔̦̦͎̗͚͇͇̯̲̟̼̹̥͖̼͇͍͉͎̗͕̦̫̘̮͖̯͙̝̠̳̤̦̹̖͚̗̘͕̰̭͕̬̻̥̼̥̹͓͉̲̰̲̙̫̟̫̙̯̣̰̘̻̭͇͔͖͋̈́̽̾̄̋͛́̈́͂̋̈́̀̒̇̈́͗̂͒̓̋̊͋͛͊͂̾̓͊̍͌̈̆͂́̓̋̀͛̊̾͂͌͂̾̏̿͊͂̏̈́̌̓̈́̏̍̿͂̏̽̅̒͆́̋͂̄́͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅR̴̶̴̴̶̵̵̷̴̷̶̶̸̵̢̨̢̨̨̛̛̛̲̱̠̝̪̮̻̬̘̹̞͓͎͔̻̺̩̲̖̣͔͉̥̩̹͙͓͙̪̫̻̘̗͕̳̰͚̠̘̩̙̼͙͉̞̗̩̱̲̘̗̹̲͖̮̥̰̭̖̩̮̲̝̓̿͒̊̓̎̒̒̓̌͗̇͛͐͆͂̓̍̋̇̿̽̉͌̌̃̄́͛͛̈́̇̽̀͋̔͑̅̓̈́̾̉̈́̆̑͐̌̀͌̃̑̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ!̷̷̸̶̴̸̵̸̶̨̡̧̢̛̛̖̻̯̜̳͖̬̞̲̭̖̭̤̗̦̖̝̯̝͌̋̽̀̂̅̇̇̂̎͆̈́̉̄̿̆̓̀̃̏͋̅͂̇̉͊̽͛̔̑̀͆͘̕͘͘͜͠͠͠͝ͅ!̷̴̵̵̸̵̶̴̸̸̴̵̷̡̧̛̛͕͙̠̬̰̱͖͇̫̥͉̥͕̞̺͕̦͙̻̱̯̗̭̤̯͕̗̻͈̗̖̱̝̭͓̝͎̦͈͖̰̙̤̦̖̤͇̮̰͎̻̪̼̬̜̪̙͙̆̿͂̉̂̎̔̾̇́̐͋̓̑̊̾̎̀̈́͌̄̌̑͒͑̐̒̽̋́̓͊̈̍͑̾̀̓͋̇̏̇̐̔̊́̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅȨ̵̷̴̶̷̶̶̶̨̨̨̛̛̤̠̟̺͎̰͖̫̹͓̩̫̙͙̖̪̬͉̖̳̘̦̞̯̝̪̪̭̮̟͖̣̼̯͍͖̎̇̾̈̏̔͒͆̾̔̿̿̅͐́̍́̎̓̆͌̅̔̀̀͛̑̂͐̍̚͘͜͜͝R̶̶̷̵̴̷̴̵̵̸̵̶̸̴̡̡̢̢̡̡̧̨̢̡̨̢̛̛̺̰͎̳͍̥̝̪̰̬̗̦͇̗̳̖̣̦̻͈̺̪̦̟͉͇̟̩̘͇͖͙̭̩͇͓̘̝̯̤̱͚͇̼̹̘̥̙̣̲̺̜͍͔̼͔̥̩̯͈̩͊̽͐̈̎̐̈́͌̊̎̏̇̀͊̇̀̆͊̊̋͌̎́̒̽̀̔̀̃̈̔̿͌̊̓͗͗̋̈́̌̀̿͐̑͗͗͆̋́͒̍̽̆͋̀͑̑̃̀́͛̅̕͘͘͝͠ͅŖ̸̷̷̷̵̴̸̵̶̶̴̵̴̷̸̴̸̸̡̨̧̧̡̛̛̛͈̜͚̪͍̫͈̠͈̣͙̩͚̯̙̟̣̤͖̯̳͍̰̦̪̘͉̜̝̩̫̞͍̰̺͔̻̩̦͎̤̟͍͓̱̱̞͉̯̩̰̺̤̗͔̟͔̇̔̋͛͛̾͗͗͑̎̓̈́͌̃͊̓̒̅̀̽̎̾́́̔̀͗̽͂͗̀̔̓̇̎͛̀͋̓̋̈̽͑͗̈̊͋̈́̽̆̓͑̋͗̒̄̊̒̈́̌͋̐́̆̒̂͊̀̌̐̇̀͘̕͘̚͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅƠ̵̴̸̶̸̶̷̸̷̸̴̷̸̷̵̶̡̨̡̧̡̨̢̧̪͚̦̞̩̥̻͇͙̺̼͎̘͇̖̮̹̞̝͔͚̱͉̦̤̼̮͕͈̯̳͚̟̘̰͖̲̪͎̦͈͕͙̥̤̪̮̬̗͍̟͖̲̺͙̰̐͌͗͑͆͂̍̈́͒̊̃̔͌͑̍̄̀͛̌̉̈́̂̍̂͑͊̔̄̃̐͌̈́̈́̋͌́̊̋͂͊̐̍̓́͂͂͛͌̽̆̔̑̈́̋̀̋͆͂͂͊̈͘̚̕͘͘͘͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅŖ̶̵̶̵̷̴̴̷̸̴̸̵̷̶̶̷̷̷̨̡̡̧̡̢̢̨̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̼̘͇̼̤̮̰̖̭̥̹̫̻̝̫̙̼̖̥̘̗̙̝͚̫͙͕̭̗̦̥͉̞͇̹̥͎̫͕͙̹͙̜̖͚̲͖͙̗̥̦̳͕̭̳̈́̾̽̆͑̔́̂̌̐̒̓́̂̋͐̆͆́̋͊̃̇͂̾́̇̈́̓̍͒̉͗͛͐͋̊͒̋̅̈̀͒͒̓̍͆͑͗̽̅̇́̓̐̌̀͛̕̚̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝!̸̵̴̶̵̸̵̸̴̷̨̧̢̛̼͇̦͇̜̫̟͎̥̥̞̣̻͚̻̗͕͓̖̤͖͙̜̩̺̈́͊͐̌̓̾̄̐̍̀̒̊̍̓̋̓̿̄͋̒̀͌̄̔̄̾̿̌͒̽̾̀̀̔͌͐̈́͋̈́̐͒̾̀̌͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅ!̶̵̷̴̷̵̵̵̴̸̶̸̷̶̸̶̨̨̧̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̭̥̝̖̭̫̤̗̲̤̰͔̥̣͎̪̟̥̜͈̣̫̙͙͖͎͈̝̙̫̪̙̞͍̹̠̲̯̬͔̺̼̼̣̲̻̻̻̮͖͚̩̰̟͚̘̯͖̗̥̮͕̺̥̗̣̻̳̗͕̣̠̱͛̍͗͑́̈́͊̒͒̈́͗͆̓̋̊́̔̏͒̽͛̌̍͌̍̏̒͛̔̈́͂̅̇̐͂́̎͑̅̅́̓͑͊̀͐͛́̏̐̀̐́͐͋̆̄̍̃̉́̾̆̓̊̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅĘ̸̷̷̴̷̸̷̸̵̶̴̶̶̶̷̶̶̸̴̨̡̨̢̛̬̳͚̜̩̪͈̭͍̲̙̩̥͔̠͎̜̩̣̹̜͈̱̩̝͈̭͙̤̼͈̜̝͖̺͙̜̟̲̤̻̙̮̻͚̙̗̞̱̬̭̜͖̩͎̹̪̮̖͎͔̣͕̼̺̳̠͔͈̼̖̮̭̙̲͚͓̜͕͚̫̜̲̈̈́̎̈͌͛͋́̓̽̒̂͗̈́̿̈́̈́̆͌̏̽͗̏̈́̓͛́̊̈́̋̃͌͋̔̈̎̒͗͗͛̔͂̂̀́̉̎͒͑̏̂̋̎͌́͑̈̐̇́̈̎̃̀̌͌̂͆̊̒̓͘̚̕͘͘͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅR̴̴̷̴̸̴̸̶̶̵̴̶̵̶̸̴̸̵̸̸̶̨̢̧̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̝̭̺͉̜̰͉͙̘͖̤͇̘͍̫͎͖͖̗̝̗̬̬̗̳̟̗̞̠̭͉̟̘̘͓͓͙̼̙̥̙͚̭͓̪̳͔͈͖͓͕͎̩̥̣̳̰͎̱̞̪̦̺̯̙̦̝̝̭͉̟̻̜̯͚͎̘͇͕̠͈͕̠̜̲̈̈̐͂͛̂̐̐̐́̇̑̆̐̂̂̑͂̈́̆̐̇̈́͆̓̇̌̈́̓͊̀͌̓̀̔̊̐͂̂͗̎̔̄̑͊́̀̍͂͗̄̀̏̓͒͒̑̂͂̒͑̽̉͒͆͋̎̒̀̌̆̀̀̓̍͐̄̌̓͆͌͘̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅR̵̶̷̶̵̶̸̴̸̷̴̷̷̶̴̵̶̴̷̨̡̢̨̛̛̗͈̱̻͚̘̱̥̳̠̬͓͎̖͖̠̖͉͙͈̱̤̝̗̖̘̥̼̗͔̭̥̺͓̺̜̼̟̟͙̝̗̹̺̳̣̮͇̜͕͉̫̺̼̞͚̝̹͖͔͈͙͓̰͙͎̩̲̯̣̭̟̣̥̞̝̫͕̜͇͔̠̘̹͉̪̜̱͌́̃̔͌͗́̔̐̎̄͐̎́̑̿͑̈́̾͛̏͂̊̊́́̓͂̂̓̄͂̄̏̽̀̉́̓̄̈́̾͒̓̓́́̈́̒͑̏̉̈̀̈́̓͆̔̀͗̑̈́̎͋̓̒̊̊̇̔̈́̃̐͊̓̑̒͆̑̎́̄͊̀̒̀͐̅̽͘̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅO̷̸̶̵̷̢̡̧̳̼̰͖̟̟͔̟̖͖͍̫̜̤͚͉̤͓̮̳͂͒̓̾̌̈́͂̓̊̈͑̐̏͜͝͝Ȓ̵̵̵̴̷̵̶̛̩̼̬̭͔͍͚̜̪̬̙̫̬̯͔͓̗̦͇̮̙̳͍͚̝̫̎̓̊̀̓͐̆̒̒͊̔̓̊̌̓̂̒̆͒̏͊̐͌̕͝͝͝!̴̵̴̶̵̸̶̷̷̴̵̴̷̵̸̧̡̧̡̨̧̛̙͕̭̻͔̘̖̹͉̯̻͈͓̣͍͍̲͍̠̱̺̗̲̥̭͓̯̦͖̪̯̱͎̟̦̘̝̤͈̘̣̯̳͎̰̞͚̟̓̿̌̂́̈́̓̔̈́͆̀͗̏̀͛̇̇̈́͑̈́͗́̀̔̅̓̏̍̈́̐̀́̎̀͑͌̇̓̅̀̋͛̔̀͒̾̋͐͐̔̓̈́̇͂̂͒͋̐́͛̈̈́͂̓͒̒̒̎̕̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅ!̸̸̶̷̸̴̷̷̴̵̶̸̵̵̷̧̨̡̧̨̡̡̛̹̪͓̭̖̬̲̤̯̦̭̪̦̲̼̣̼̦̠͕̮͍̝͈̼̗͕͎̜̠͈͇̼̹̙̣͎̩̝̟̮̥͇͖̦̼̟̘̩̲̪̥̝͉̪͓̹̥͚̺̞͙̰̰͖̹̠͓͚̮͎̮͋̊̉͒͊̇̑͆̑͗̑̈̒̽͐̇̏́̍̊̍͑́̿́̉̃̍̎̄͋̑̒̄̀͛̓͑̊̓̽͆̀̒̉̆̎̿͛̍͘̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅĘ̷̴̸̷̵̴̶̸̶̵̶̶̶̵̶̴̧̧̧̛̲̩̯̲̞̬̰̫̦̱͖̰̟̘͕͖̙͙͍̦̞̮͚̜̞̣̩̞̮̳̟̯͚̞͙̪̹͈̠͙̻̲̰̟̰̘̮̮̭̙̫̟̭̙̯͕͔̎̀̆̿̓̓̔̈́͋̔̈́̇͌̃́̔̄͂͒͋̆͊̏̎̓̔̇̎̽͗̔̄̑̐̎͆̅́̾̔̊̉̋̒̆͊̌̃̄͋̓͑̂̓͌̾̓̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝Ŗ̸̶̷̸̸̴̴̸̴̴̴̶̸̷̡̡̡̧̡̢̡̯͔̯͕̠̘̯̹̺̤̙̳̖̝͓̮̫̟͉̻̲̥̼͚̪̭̲̲̤̖̦͓͕͍̭̫̖̮̪̩̼̮̲͖̠̫͉̯̠̖̘͇̳̭̱̠̜͉̞̩̱̫̥͍͚͙́̈́̓̈̈̓̀̈́͋̔̓̊̅̇̇͛̔̆̃͋̑̓͗̍́͐̃̾̂͛͌̐̈́̿̀̍̿͋͋̉̓̈́̀̋͌̌͂̉͋́̊̈́̀̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͝ͅR̴̴̴̵̶̸̷̶̸̷̸̷̵̵̶̷̢̨̨̨̨̨̡̡̧̛̲̣̱̹̼͉͓̹̩͔̣̠̖̰̯͇̯̟̟̞͎̗̩͍͉̘̻̤̦̣̼͉̬̬͉͇̥̗̣̯͚̙̫̝͈̱̟͙̻̗̣̞̝̜̤̺͚͉̠̬͎͉͙͈̝̳̺̻̬̗̦̰̹̈́̈́̋͛̎͐̆͑̽̄͌̄̿͑͗̒̐͋́̓͗͆́̉̊̒̑̎͊͂̾̑̈́̾̐̉̒̈́͗̆͑̉͑̑̂͒̓̾̂̈́̾͌̿̆͐̈́̃̓͋̽̑̾̓̎̽̏̅͊͋̊̾̕͘̕̚͘͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ

Ớ̵̴̵̵̵̴̴̶̸̷̸̶̴̶̸̷̸̷̷̵̡̡̡̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̳̪̯̹̼̞̦̹̖̤͎̰͎̝̯̖̙̻̣͎͓̯̺̹͚̪̘͚̠̬̜͙̦͕̦͚̹̺͉̖̺̮̲͓͎̦̠̖̬̥͈̠̣͎̤͕̣̻͈̙̮͇͇͈̘̪̠͖̥͇͖̻͇̞̹̟̹͓̖̗̙͍̹̓͑̈́̀͛͊̊̽͊͆̄̿͗̀̆̋̄̂͂̆̋̃̋̐̾̇̉̂̆̒͒̓̓̾̅̄̔̓̎̓̈́̈́͒̆̅̎̍̋͋͛̀̀̃̅̀͛̍̍͐̔͛̾̏̒̀̌͆̑́͒͑͊͒̃͛̔̐̉͐̄͊͌̿͆͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅR̶̵̴̶̸̵̵̶̷̷̶̶̵̸̶̢̢̨̡̨̛͖͍̟̹͉̤͖̫͖͕̮͕̲͈͉͔̭̜̯̭̖͔͈̩̼͍̗͚̰̘̲̟̰̮͚̠̪̫̲͎̘̼̞̹̬̥̜̼̮͍̱̞̳͇̲̠͇͍̣͚̲̭̖̼̗̤̈́͂̓̓̔͂̔͗͛̀̈́̿͌͊̇̒̇̍̀̽̅̅̎̊̄́͐̒̓͛̅̈́͑̉͆͊͑́̒̓̽́̔͊͐͒̔̈́͋̌̊̔̋͗͛͋̋͑̏̚͘̕͘͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅ!̶̶̸̸̶̴̸̶̷̷̷̵̶̶̷̵̸̵̷̴̶̶̴̵̢̧̨̡̧̡̢̨̢̨̨̢̛̝̘͙̲̠͇̜̱̬͎̜̻̬̟̩̳̝̰̫̣̺͕̲̱͉̪̲̖̞̹̥͙͙̘̗̱͉͓͎̟͚̻͙͉̺͍̳̮̤̹̻̼͚̩̭̠͕̤̫̭͙̮͚̮̟̯̺̥̜̭͙͙͚̺̝͍͎̲̻̮̼̤̟̠̠͕̖̫͓̫̠̠̭̝̠̘̥̅̽́͆̐̌̿̋̂̈́̊̈͌̅͐̆͗̊̀̿̃͆̽̏̋͆̌̆̅͑̈͂͒̐̓̄͛̌̓̐̓̈́̈́̈̽͋̎̄͌̀̀͒̏̂̆̑͛͂̓̒̃̇̇̄̈́́̉́̃͒̏̅̈́͗̌̋͆̃̿͐͆̋́̒͑̈̉̇͋̓́̏̇͊̊̾̈̉̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ!̸̸̷̶̴̸̶̸̸̶̷̧̡̢̛̛̛̘͇͚̟̙̻̭̦̣̙̟̙͓̦̳͍̞̗̯̘̜̳̩̠͔̳̰̻̦̘̙͚̝̫̖̬̫͈̱͕͂̑̽̆̓̔̆̏̅̄͗̾̅̓̓̓͛͐͌̆̂͊̇̿̈́͑̽̈̆́̐́̂́́̉͐͛͂̎̄̉̏̒̚̕̚͜͝͠ͅȨ̵̵̴̷̸̴̴̸̵̴̵̴̸̷̵̷̵̷̶̶̧̢̢̡̨̨̛̛̛̦̩͙̲̮̞̬̫̪͎̼̺͚̠͎̹̪̰̳̞͙̲̹̹͚̫͍̠̮̖̯̦͈̹̼̜͈͖̥̝̤̤̤͓̭͖͈̰̼͎̹̲͙̺͔̱̣̪̖͓͙̭̖̘̼͉̪̋̊͆̈͆̾̃̊͑̒͊́͗̑̓̎̾̇̓̆͛̋͒̏͛͒̀̏̓͛̽̉͆̄͒͆͋̍̓̃̓̐͑̆̍̓͋̄̏͋̐̋̆̅̃͛̅̑̆̓́̑̂̈̎͋̽̈́̑͌͆́̑̄͌̓̉͘͘̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅȒ̷̴̴̶̷̵̴̸̴̴̸̶̶̶̷̷̵̷̵̸̨̨̢̨̛̛̬̤͇̟̗̤͎͙̝̝̱̫͕̪̞̯̣͓̣͉̬̟͕̼̲̱͔̫̥͇̩̭̮̠̳̝͍̤̯̩͍̰̥̠̹͉̖̖̥̬͙̱͙̖̟̮̣̥̼̖̪̗̺̩̲̺̘͈̻̖͎̺͈̼̹̹̲̯͖̯̳̠͍͒͒̉̆̉̅̓̐̊͂̇͆̊͗͑̏͛͋̀̈́͐̅͗͐̈́͐͊͛̊̉̌̔͂̃̌̀͋͂̈́͗͂͆͆̑͑͛́̀̈́̾̆̃̾́͛̀̈́̈́̇͐̒̓̑̉̅̈́́̀̃͗͑̀̽̅̀͊͐̌̃̈̓͂̒̌͆͌͐̕̚̚͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅR̸̶̶̶̵̶̵̶̵̷̵̷̷̷̸̵̶̴̶̴̶̴̸̶̶̡̡̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̞̙͚̞͍̜͖̗̹̝̘̯͚̘̤̰̞̯̹̳͈͔̳͈̙̠̝͇̪͙̼̲̭͔͕̰̗͖̲͇̤̝͖̰̜̼̤̝͓̠̺͓̤͉͇̣͔͍͎̥͖͓̹͕̘̝̠͈͖͈͚͉͓̻̫̟͕͇͇̗̹͍̭̜̲̠̬̻̗̞̯̱̩͚͔̙̦̬͍͔͈̞͋̽͐͒̉̉̇̍̃̋̽͌̄̔͆̈́̑̉̽̌̋̈́̍̎̍̆͗͋̒̈́̃͆͑̄̊̅̾́͌̓̇́̇̄̄̓́̔̾͒͋͂͛̍̔̿͛͐͊̆̉̾͌́̋͌̀͂̃̈́͗̆͌͌̇̆̄̄̑̇̄͆̔̈́̂̉̐̃̔̒͋̈́̓̓́̎̆͒̓̀̓͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅƠ̵̷̶̸̵̷̴̴̸̶̸̶̡̧̡̨̛̝̙̳̪̰͎̩̭̯̲̥͖͔̝̞̬̙̮̞̣̰͚̰͉̱̝͕̺͔̥̞̤͕̰̼̯͈̠̹̝͔̩̰̳̼̼̹͈͔̝̹̟͉͊̏͒̏̔̀̀̒̃̈́̾̉͌͗̽̄̀̃̾̆͗̆͛̍̃̐̎͌̆̿̀̍͌̉̍̇̾͛͛͋͒̈́̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅR̴̷̶̷̴̶̸̷̶̴̶̨̨̢̢̨̛̛̺̞̰͔̳̲͚̙͍̹̯̳̯̰̯̘͈͇̙͔̤̳̪̭̱̬̰̞̮̗͔̼̦͕̗̠̺̘̟̤̩̓͐͛͋̃̈̀̿́͆̈́̏̃̇̀̃̇̽͗̿̓̏́͗̿̀̑̈́́̀̋̄̇͋̐̍́̄̐̏͋͊̚̚͘̕̕͘̕̕͠͠!̴̴̸̷̷̸̴̶̨̨̛̛̤̗̠͚̦̱̦̰̫͚͔̙͇̹̲̥̙̼̹͖̩̬͔̞̠̱̰̇̇̇͒͌̎͑̏̓̌̔̈́͊͛̇͂̇̀̂̍̈́̉͑͑̌̊̎̌͊̓͗͋͊̀̿̇͐̉̓̑̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝!̴̶̴̴̶̸̵̴̵̴̷̷̸̵̷̨̨̡̧̧̛̛̲͖̼̖̳̖̣̝̤̟̝̪͚̬͚̣͓̤̺̖̻̦͕͚͖̲̮̦̬̜̱̣̖̼̮̟̫̱͈̗̠̜̲̱̳͕͍̘̗̗̺̬̝̻̠̯̫̘͔͓̬̙̥̣̻͔̅̇͒̊̇͐́͒́̓̌̿̓̿̏̋̐̇̉͛͆͗̊͋̾̃̎̽̊̂̇͂̾̾̃̓̉̂̾̀͊̏̈́̐̋͊̉̐̔̈́͐̾̈́̋̐̚̚͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅE̸̸̴̷̶̸̴̷̸̴̛̝̞̗̪̘͔͕̹̯̹̼̙̖̯̭̝̼̟͕̩̖͍͓͉̙̖̱̺͎̫̗̟̣̲̳͕̦̱̰͋̀͌́̌͆̿͑̓̔̈́̑̈́̂̌̃͌͌͊̎͋̉̈́̇͑̈́̎͂͌͛̽͛̾̑̎͑̆̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅR̷̵̷̸̸̵̷̴̸̸̶̴̷̶̵̴̵̷̸̶̸̨̡̨̨̡̢̡̢̨̡̨̨̛̛̛̤̻͈̩̳̫̠̱͈̹̩͍͓͚̗̳͙̞͖̰͇̼̻̘̙̤̯̯̝̰̫̝̩̖̤̝̤̦͍͓̣͙̝̠̞̥͓̘̲̠̩̲̩͖̙̗͚̬̳̜͇̲̯̱̩̩͖͎̤̙̱̜͍̟͈͙̦̭͍̱̻̝͉̬̞̹̝͇̳̹͙̙̦͎̭̯̞͔̹̩̭̝̊͋̓̇̈́̀̃̆́͑̈́̄́̑́̆̃̓̊̓͛̏̽̅͐̋̈́̈́̍̓̀̆́͆̅̒́̃̐͐͑̄́͑͐͊̇̐̈́̆͛̉̆̎̐́̀͒̎̆̾̀̈́̈͗́̆̃̀̽̎̓̈́͒̍̍̀͑̿͐̑̋́̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅR̷̷̸̷̵̷̷̷̵̭̼͇͓͚̞̭͕̺̻̤̣͖͖̖̦̺̘̰̰͇̲̥͇̱̥͍̞̝̤̤̬̦̙͍͋̽̓͋̏̂͛̌̉̒͂̊̍̿̈́̂̎́̊̃̏̍̓͑̿̅̓̈͜͠͠͝O̸̴̷̷̷̶̴̵̸̶̸̵̶̸̢̧̢̧̡̨̧̡̪͚͕͕͉̳̯̞̥̝̜͖̠̥͎̜̣̠̱̬̩̖̘̝̯͕̯̬̼͈͙͍̯̯͈̘͇͇̻̰̝̝̻͈̜̩̬̬͔̮̗̪͇̹̟̙̪̫̯͈͋̉̉͒̐̌͂͆̽́̇̽̑̑̈́̎̎́͛̇̓̽̆̈̿̂͐͗̐́̎̀̅̏̄́́̄̐̉̈́̈́̓́̐̆̿͑̃͂͌̒̽̔̚͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅR̴̵̸̴̶̷̴̵̵̸̴̸̸̸̴̵̵̸̵̵̸̴̢̢̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̪͇̙̖͍͚͔̲̯̟̝̤̞̥͖͇̫̳͍̘̞̟̯̫̗̗͔̖͕̟̩̩̳̼̖̗̞̖̺̭͙͔͇̬̞͇͙̙͔̠͚̻̞̪̗͓̳͖͎̦̫͈͉̱̬͈̭͙̥̞̣͇̞͎̯̬̪̪̭͉̪̗̙̱͒̎̈́̽̍͌̐͌̀̒̿̈́́͋̀̏̇͆̿̌̓͆̋̎̈̅͆̈́͐͌͆͛̒́̉̊͒̇̃͑̈́́̄̏̽̓̎̑̎̋́̏͂́͑̎̔͆̌̎̓̎̓̂̐́̏̏̈̐̋̆̂̀̓̌̂̔̊͊̒͂͗̋́͌̉͑́͌̌̋́̊̉͛̂̎̏̈́̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ!̴̶̵̸̸̶̴̵̸̶̵̵̴̶̷̧̡̧̡̛̛̤̰̣̣̱̹̖̜̱̞̫̜̣̠͈͈̼̪͓̹̱̪͍̖̺͉̻̟̞̳̩͕̻̟̲̱̪͖̳͔̫̦͇͓̖͚̪̱̫̻͕̩͉͚̬̠͓̥͚̬͈͖͖͋͐͛̀̅̀̌̍̒͑͗̓̏͊͋́̉̀̇̔̀̒̊̉͒̎̌̀͛̋͗̏̋̃̒̋̉̋͗͑̒̌̊̾̀͆̅̐̀́̋̈́̉͘͘̕͘̕̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅ!̵̵̴̵̸̵̵̨̧̨̛̛̛̦̗̭̳̺̗̺̘̜̘͙̮̯̣͇͔͓̩̤̝̗͇̭̐͋͒͂̂̒͑̍͌͂̐͒̿̈́̀̓̐̿̄̈̾̂̊́̔̾̃̉̿͋̊͂͘͝͝͝͝͝Ę̴̴̵̴̷̴̵̷̶̸̷̴̵̶̴̵̴̨̧̢̭͇͉̳̦͍̻͈͕̱̱̜̙͈̞̠̳̭̰̰͔̙̹̺͔̠̦͈͙͓̙̫͈͚̲͍͎̞̞͍̯̩̦̬͙͉͇̩̠̗͖̻̖͖̻̹͇̩̙̝̘̥̘͎̯̹̯̩̹̜̟͒̃͑͗́͊̓̓̌̾͌̈̔̔̔̓́̓̃̉̀̃̎͋͑͛́̾͐́́̉̀̇̌̓̈́̽̓̓͋̃̃̊͋̋͐̎̓̑̎̈̌̈́̒̍̑̋̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅŖ̸̷̸̷̴̷̸̸̴̷̶̸̸̶̵̶̷̵̴̴̸̵̵̶̡̡̢̡̧̢̡̢̨̢̡̢̨̧̢̛̛̛̠͔̫͔̙̮̤̭̼͙̭̪̠̟̝̣͉͎͖̼̦͈̮͔͔̩̞̫̮̣̲͙̖̬̖̱̟̰͕̺̳͉̙͖̲̼̼̹̗̠̮̟͍͈̤͉̼̜̮͚̘͓̜̞̠͔͇͍̣̹̫̬̫̝̮̻̯̜̹̰̞͈̱̱̲̜̰̬͎̩̫͖̠͓̘͉͈̦̫̦̄͛̐̐̈́͆̀̋̓͊͊̈́͂͗̆͂̋̏͒̈́͑̊͌̔̈́͑̽̂̐̀̈́̍̽͑͊̑̆̀̀̅̋̈́̀̎̇̅̅̿̍̂̌̏̊̈́͋̏̍̀͛̓̄̈́͆̅̾̀̄̇̅̓͐̇̅̏̂̇͌̿̆̌̂̀͒̎͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅR̸̵̵̸̵̴̵̸̸̵̶̷̵̸̶̸̶̴̶̷̷̵̨̢̢̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̛̛̛̙̠̩͓̬͇̫̦̦̙̱͔̫̲̩̞̼̗̲͕̮͈͇̪̟͖̙̙̗͕͉̠̗͕̩͈͈̹͍̰͉̖͈̺̲̘̹̫̬̪͇͙̳̭̖̟̙̹̳̗͔͓̝̗͉͇̮͙̬̙͓̩͖͈̖̜̥̻̞̤̻͚̮̣̮̪̤̜̼͓̳͐͐̊̿͑̀͂̃͌̐͂̍̇̊̊̏͐̄̒̒̌͒͌̒͑͊̓̎̽̂̄͒͒̓̅͐̂̄̾́́̓̑̿̄̈̓̑̅̌́̉̀͗̀̏̑̅̓̀̒̽͂̈́͐͆̎͌͆̓͌̏̑̋̆̓̆́̋̂̀̈́̎̈̍͒̃̈́͘̚͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅÓ̴̴̶̶̸͈̞̰̳̳̬̼̳̝͔̦̱̥̔̽͆̄̋̿͂͋̋̄͐̓̃͐̐̚̚͘͜͝͠R̷̷̶̶̴̴̴̵̸̷̶̴̶̴̷̴̷̢̢̧̢̡̛̩͎̣̝͇̻̮̬̺̞͈̗̻̤̫͈̬̹̖̫̗͔̥̘͕̱͉̳̱̙̥̖̫̣̝̬̼̮̼̻̖̪̺̝̬̺̟͚̜͍̩̻̙̝͇̯̟͉̰͍̟̠͔̻͕͍̦͔͆̓͂͒͗̅͊̄́̀͛͒̓̓̓͐̔͒́̈́̇͑̊̈́͂͋̽̈́̌͐͗̊́͆̊̍̇̐̃̇͌̓̋̔̈́̀̈́̊̆̑̈̋͌̇̈̌͊̒̑́̋̀̊͒̔͂̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅ!̷̸̶̴̷̸̶̶̵̴̷̶̴̸̵̧̧̨̨̡̢̧̡̡̫͖̲̹̞̘̤̙̩͚̱̺̫͔̟̲̟̖̦̪̱͈̣̻͙͕͎͓͈̣͉̠̩͖̼͈̥̞̗̰̟̹͓̗̖͖̀̒̉̋̔̅̿̅̂̈͂͊͂̈̍͆̀̎̈́̓̓̈́̇̂́͆̓̍̍̉͆̿͐͗͌͛̏͂̈̀̅̒͋̕̚͜͜͠͝͠͠͠ͅ!̸̴̷̶̶̸̷̵̴̸̷̷̴̵̵̷̸̵̸̧̢̨̢̢̢̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̫͓̹͖͇̣̱̰͇̠̮͔͍̠̯̝͉̩̙̯̫̞̺͈̟͕̪̲͍͚̙͉̱̳̙̫̟̟̤̼̲͈̥̜̹̞̝̞͚̣͍̤̝̟͇̮̭̹̝̺̼̩͖͖͓̺͉̗̜̲́̌̉̃̿̔̈́̾͐̈́͋̋̀̅̎̈́̈̒̒̑̊̈́̏̉̈́͊̏͑͛͗̓̾̾̅̒̏͋̒́̈̈́̄̂͑̏̾̏̆̾͒̌̇́̈́̌̿͑͐̑̂͛́̌͛̌̑̋̄̈́̆́̿̕̚̕̚͝͝͠ͅĘ̴̵̴̵̸̸̶̴̶̴̴̵̷̷̡̧̧̛̛͉̦̭̖͎̣̼̙̪͍̺͚̖̠͎͓͍̝͍̖̭͖͔̥̹͖͕̤͔̯̱̰̥̬̞͖͔̝̲̝̱͍̹̺͓͎͙̳̪̠̤̞̙̥̗̭͑̓̿̍̔̉͛̉̀̑͋̉̒̅̈́̄̌̿͒͐̎̽͊̓̀͌̿̿̏̅̊͛͂̄̓̈̃̇̋́̔̑̇̓̓̂̐́͑͊͛̿̎̀̒͌̏̄̕̚͘̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅR̵̷̵̷̶̸̴̴̴̸̴̢̨̢̼̭̱̣͎̭̙͓̠̟̝͇͍͉̰̙̯̝̻̙̦̦̩̫̫̘̣̹̤̪̭̘͇̙̖̬̠̪̠̣̣̠̬̜̔͂̉̃̊̎̈́͊̄͊̂̅́͛̌̈́̿͗̋̇͛͗̈́̓̈́̓̽̓̎̍͐́̄̒̋͗͊̇̉̈́̕͘̚̚̚͘͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅR̴̴̵̵̶̷̵̸̵̶̢̢̧̢̢̡̥̙͚̦͕̲̗̹̬̦̱̯̪̹̼̞̫̘͈͙͖͔̱͖̜̫̭̗̬͎̯̜̼͉̓̒̈́̍̔̔̋̔̒͐̀̂̅̑͐̉̄͆̄́́̿̈́̅̓̆͂̓̅̌͊̉́̀̍́͆̌͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅǪ̵̸̸̵̴̶̸̢̢̥̯͍͉̘̣̫̮̱̗̼̥̝̣̩̳̠͎̻̟̩̤̖̗̋́́̒̓̉͛̆͌̑̾̂̒̋̉̓͑͌̄̄͌͠͠͝R̴̵̴̷̶̸̴̴̶̷̵̢̢̧̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̼͉͔̬̯̫̲̮͎͇̳͚͚̬͖̪̹̳̞̜̜͖̣̫͖̀͑̓̎͐̈͌̉̐͗̐́̾͗̆͗͗̅̓͂̓͗̾͗̾̍͋̇̏͑̑̔̊͊͋͆͊͛͐̐̌͐̽̌͘̚͘͘͜͝͠!̸̸̸̷̵̶̷̴̴̸̷̷̸̷̷̵̴̷̴̶̷̶̨̡̢̢̢̧̢̨̡̛̛̭̖̯̬̥̯̱͇̬̲̥͓͔̟̻̘͇͖̻͔̘̼̖͎̱̬͚͖̘̗͔̞̱͓̤̺͉͍̬̬̝̮͇͉̺͉͎͍̦̙̖̬̞̪̩͈̱̖̣̬͚̯͎͔̩͓̥̫̮̣̮̖̜̳̻̗̳̤̰͎̝͙̰͓̤̓̅̓͋̽̎̃̅̔͌͆͆̀̉̊̑̐͊̾̈̓͂̇̍̿̒̀̄̍͊͆̊̉̌̒́͋̈́̿́͒̅͗͋͊͒̎̈̒́̈́̔͗̓̑̓̿͂̂̊̇̈́̈́̏́́́̑̔̄̈̈́͛̑̈́̔̊̒͆̈̈́̑̈̐̋͛͒͌͋͐̾̓̕̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅ!̵̶̷̵̶̴̴̶̷̵̶̷̵̷̧̨̡̛̛̯̥̲͓̝̻̮̰̻̫̠̖̖̼̙̖͎̠̺͓̤͓̫̼̭̗̩͇̫̮̘̲̲̘̹̯̻͎̠̤͉̣̞͔̺͈͎̯̖̖̼̣̙̋͋̄̌̉̓̅̒̈̂̀̑̀͐̈͗̈͌̇̃̈́͋̊̃̍͆͑͑̀̂̈́̀̾̀̊͌͒̏̆͗̊͐͛̇͌͌͊̒̐̀̈̒̐̇̑̈̇͌͋̚̕̕̕͘̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅȨ̷̶̴̴̶̴̴̷̸̶̵̸̷̴̛̛̼̺͓̳̱̜͍̺͖̞̩̩̠͓͍͓̪͎͈̩̣̦̩͔̦͚̙̰̝̻͎͕̲͍͚͔̤̳͓͋̈͌͗̅̇̔̑̆̈́̾̂̍̐͑̃̇͆͆͋͆̈́̔͌̋̈̉̒̈́͌̒͗̀͒̅̄̿͆̆̽͊̓̈́̒̂͌͋̒̄͊͆̏̀͐̏͆͐̚͘̚͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̴̵̶̶̷̷̵̷̸̷̷̴̸̶̶̴̶̵̧̡̨̡̨̡̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̩̘̯̮̼̮̞͍̹͓͈̙̼̙̦̦̟̪̦̦̱̙͈͇̟̺̩̖͙̥͚̗̹̜̜̙̲̝̤̮̟͈̼̠̹̝͎͉̣͕͚̠̼̦̭̭̯͚͈͎͕͖̦̭̲̬͖̤̗͙̔̅̽͂͊̓̂̿̌̃̈́̓̏͂̆͒̃͊̈̄̅́̉͗̉̍͗̊̔͂̀̂̀̀̔̍̇̏̏̈̽̑͆͋͗͊̀̓͗̃̿̅̾̓͆̂͐̓̀̍̐̽͒̔́͒̓̈́̌͂̈́͒̿̆̓̓͑́͊̚̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅR̵̶̴̴̶̸̷̡̧̢̨̡̧̛̛̩̗̼̝̫͙̳̦̜̖̣̦̮͍̺̹̼͉͔̝̞̼̭͖̙̘̪̖̔̾͋̑̾̿̓̍̇͆̓̂͆̉͆͐̐̀͒̓͌̒̿̓̇́͌̀͊̏̔̔͗̓̚̕͘͠͠͝ͅƠ̷̴̵̶̴̶̸̵̷̵̴̷̵̴̴̴̡̧̢̢͙̺͉̞̳̙̖͙͎̼͓͙̜̺͙̯̖͇̥̦̹̝̮͙̤͇̜̗̯̤̣̠̺̗͓̯̯̯͚̻̜̲̯̪̘̹̤̲̖̼͈̬͎̙̪̹͋̓͒̋͒́̈́̇́̊̑̎̋̄͆̒̓̑̓̋̄̔̈́̉̋͗̈̆̋̈̈́̃̇̎̿̏̀̽̒̍͒̿̌̃̓̈́̿͑̓̽̽͛̃̓̅̇͊͊͌̄̇̆̑̈́͌̈́̊̄̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅR̴̸̶̷̶̸̸̸̸̵̵̸̸̴̶̸̢̨̢̧̢̨̧̧̢̨̢̛̟̮̼͇̼̺̲̤͔̻̗̞͈̱̹̬̼͎̠͍̮͇̰̬͕̟̥̙͕̪̮̙̼̖̯͕͙̝̥͚͔̲͚̭̣͈̘̠̘̳̺͖͑͐͌̄̾͆̆̒̄̈́̉͌͋͋́͒̓̉̽̐̇͒͛̆̆̾̽͐̀̀͗́̀͒̎͊͌̎͒́͗̒̋͊̆̆̈́̈́͘̚̕͠͠͝͝͝!̸̴̸̵̸̴̸̶̷̷̢̢̨̨̢̡̢̨̨̢̛̛̥͓͕̪̠̜͎͈̻̮̞̻̪͓̥̝̞̣̗̲̪̩͙̜̠̙̟̟̪̻͇̹̺̳̤̭̎͆̽̌̑̍̒́̏̄̓̀̿̌͑̏̄̌͛͒͑́́̃͗͒̅͋̋́̈́̋͆̈̀̂̅̏̚̕̕͘͠͝͝͝!̸̸̶̷̸̴̶̷̴̷̴̷̴̷̷̵̶̶̸̢̡̧̡̨̢̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̦̮̙̲̭͈̼̣͈̮͎͍̲̼̖͕̖̝͈̯͕̞̳̙͇̯̼͔̜̳̝͈̪̰̬͍̜͔̳̯̥̩̯̪̺̤̱̮̦̝͉̯̭̲̳͚̱̰͈͇̤̖̦̲͖̘͈̟͔͖̬̥̝̲̞̫̼͍̣̘̣͉̹̮̙͖̲̥͑͛̿̍̾̋͒̈́̉̎̇́̑́̽̏̓̂̒̌̋̎́͒͐̎̓̄̓̈́̈́̍͒̄̒̈̎̎̅͗̅̾͗́͒͊͐̆͋̊̊̔̓͆̉̀̈̓̅̆͐̋͊̽̋̔̑͆̊̎͌̈́̆̈́͌͗̀̍͊̑̿̀͘̕͘͝͠͝͝͝ͅĘ̸̶̴̸̶̶̸̷̴̶̸̵̸̸̸̴̵̴̵̴̧̨̢̨̧̨̡̧̢̛͈͙̯̟̪͎̻̪͖̝̱̟͈̱̥̦̗̤̝̲͓̩͈̤͇̦̜̤̠͉͍͈̙͍͍̦̯͉̠͖̞͚̰͔̦͓̺̜̻͚̭̥̭͍͓͙̰̘̘̻̫͖̯̘̝̫̦͇̭̦̯̦̮̼͚̫͓̇̿̑͑̎̒̎̐̍̇̐́͒̉͆̒͋̀̎͗̈́̾̎̏̇͐̈̍͋̌̊̓̍͊̊̀̀̍̓́̄̾̀̏͒̒̂͗̇̒͆̀̓͂̄͆̂̾̈́͛͆̾̍͛͋͌̑͑̿̎͒̓̓̅̾̍̈̇̉́͊̋̀̌́̊̈́̃̎̚̚̕̕̕̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅṞ̶̷̵̵̴̵̴̸̶̴̶̵̶̨̨̧̧̡̧̨̛̛̛̤͉̙̞͎̹̠̘͉̲͇̼̜̘̗̩͍̞̟͖̘͙̹̯̬͔͔͙̜̭͇̗̝̥͔͍͍͖̞͔̲͈̳̮̗̜͕͈̫̳̞̘̖̺͇̱̝̉̏̋̓͗̈́͐̇́͊́̀̌͊̈̆̇̑̃̀̓̄͆̔̃̊͛̿̄̋̀̐̈́̃̓̀̃̒̎̇̓̍́́͊̈́͊̈́̈̏̔̽̒͂͆̎͛̋̀̃̔͒̋̚̕̕͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅŖ̷̶̸̸̷̵̶̴̴̵̸̴̶̷̸̶̵̶̴̴̨̧̧̢̧̡̛̛̥̺̭̱̱̝̪̗̳̳̮̝͉̠̗̼̮̘̻͓̞̭̙̮̦̤̗̠͍͕̯̫̫͖̥͕̝̤̖̝͕̭̣͙̦̱̱̣͈̭̝͔͇̜̻̞̫̹̬̥̲͎̬̳̫̜̖̩̺̰̱͚͈̱̣̭̳̗̩͆̒̑̈̀͌̔̽͒͐͆́̒͒̉̆͊̇̇́̊̊̈́̏͒̈͆͊͋̌̿̉̉́͑́̓̇̇͐̏͌͐͒͛̒̆̋̋͊̃̂̿̍̐͌́͑̽̈̇́́̀̊͒̆̆̋̊̌́̈́̊́̋͂͛̈̉̈̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅǪ̶̷̷̵̷̶̴̸̶̶̶̶̸̴̶̴̷̶̶̷̸̴̶̧̢̢̡̨̨̢̡̧̛͇͍̺̹͎̱̞͚̺͉̰̰̩͓͎̼̤̥̺̦͓̱͓͉͍̺̣̻̮̗͕̺̟̟̠͓͙̪̫̙̜̙̲͎̗͎̳͈͓̝̺̞̝̟̺̺̝͍̦̱͉̠̳̝͍̮͔̮̜͕͓̻͉͈͖̻̰̻̩͉̻͔͔̜̻͇̣̭̻͓̠͕̟̺̻̲̘̺̮͔̜̺̈̇̒̈́̈́̽̍̓̈̀͑̂͌͆̍̎̆̆̍͒̎̈́͌̎̇̀̉͆͒̓́̆͊̈́̍̈̊̒͋̋̈́̄̿́̐̾̈́͌̅͑̏̏̍̔̑͌̓͛̐̏̑̌̔̂̈̊́͐̽̋̂͆̎̈́͋̃̽̈͋̆̿̔͛͌́͛̍͋̊͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅR̶̵̸̸̸̴̵̸̷̷̶̷̴̸̶̶̸̵̷̡̢̢̨̢̧̢̨̡̨̨̧̧̛̛̛̺̟̞̪͚̳͓̰̺̗̗̳͇̜̜͍̘̞̤̳͉̖̹̞̳͍͚̫̩͇̫̯̖̼͎̫̻̝̮͙̮͎͖͚̮̺̼͓̺̥͙̖͉̦̦̮̻̱̟͈̜̖͔͇̭̱̲̰̜̪̯̺̭̈́̎̒̅̊̑̐͛̑͗̄̈́͌̊̿͆͆̂̓́̄͒̅̈́̾̍̓̉̾͗̂͂̀̔̈̋̃͋͐̌͐́́̈͛̓̆͛̅̉͗̈́̆͛̒̍̏̈́̀̋̅̓͗̊͗̇̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅ!̴̶̴̵̴̶̶̵̴̴̡̡̨̧̧̢̯̩͍̫͇̠̰͙͓̰̹͉̙̲̬̺̥͖̹͈̣͖̺̤̝̟̯͍̣͈̙͍̗̖͕̳̳͚̻͎̞͖̠̏̒̀̆̊̑̔̎̀͐̀̿̓̓́̎̓̏̂̈́̓͋̈́̓͛̿̑̋̆̉͗̏͑̇̔̆͐́̐͑̿̄̈͋͗̿̕͠ͅͅ!̸̸̴̶̷̸̷̵̵̴̸̶̴̧̡̡̛̟̫̖͓̹̤̩͕̝͔͚͍̳̭̩͍̜͕̲̭̺̠̯̲̺̱̯̰̫̫̲̖̱̼̞̰̬̲͓̲͇̠̰͈̩̯̮̙͔̗͖͉̘̖̤͉̬̤̦̮̠̩͎̞͕̅̿̌̊̀̑̀͌̀͛̈́̑̀͆̄̈́͋̑̿̀̑͊̎́̏͊̐͂̈́̂̌̈́̒̆̐̊́̌̊̒̐̐́̈́̿̑̇́̽͐͊͘͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅĘ̶̴̴̵̷̵̷̵̸̴̸̵̴̶̷̷̴̨̨̡̛̛̛͚͎̠͈̰̲͖̠̳̖̫̟̝͔͉̝̼̜͓͇̹̻̟̰̩͓͉̣̭̲͎̗̗̣̞̭̤̜̳̯̭͖̳͙̳̙̰̯̬̺͍͓̗͍̱̹̼̯̹̫̗̫̣͙̖̀̽͂̾̔́̃̾̿̍̏̋̎̔̍̐̀̆̏̈́͑͗̄̓̃͂͆͊͒̊̎́̓̾̐͗̑͑̔̒̔̄͊̂̀̀̈̀̌̍̿́̔̉̈̅͊͐̆̈́̍͗̉̍͒̋̊̐͋̌̀̒́̚̕͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅŔ̸̵̵̷̶̶̡̡̨̢̛̰̬͎̙͙̥̩͈̫̜̣̟͓͓̗͉̺̱̞̲͆͗̆͑̌̿̈̓̂̌̆̂͑̎̋̀͂̌̄͆̊̓́͐̈́͋̕͜͝͝͝R̴̶̶̶̵̵̶̵̴̴̵̸̴̵̴̸̶̶̢̨̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̛̟͈̥͕̯̙̪͍̮̪͇̠̠̞̱̮̺̰͓̖̘͔̖͇̭̻̦̝̘̖̬̰͎̻̦̮͓̤̺͉̺̝̼̳̳͈͚͙̞̘̺̯̝͚̣̫̬͚̩̝̟͚̖̳̖̯͙̜̮͔͆͗̓̇͛͛͐͒̍̒͊́̓̂̂̔̓̔̏̑͑͛̒̂͛̍̌̃̅̉́̏͑̇́̓̽͋̂̊̾̒͂͆͊̅͒̌̃͋̿̋̾́̋͆́̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅǪ̷̷̸̴̶̸̷̵̷̶̵̸̵̨̢̨̡̨̢̛̛̳͇͓̻̱͇̭͍͇̫̭͉̠͎̙͔̼͈͉̲͓͚̤͖͈͙̠̥̭̗̭̻̮͉̠̭͖͉̘͙̥̲̩̖̟̥͙̘͍͉̬͖̭̬̏̐̌̓̂̑̽̀̈́̏̈́̾̒̈́̑͗͒̄̀̂̅̈́͊̂͆̈́̂̉̉̒̍͒̈́͊̀͑̓͑̍́͗̂͌̒̀̃͗̾̋̓̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͠͠R̵̴̷̷̴̶̸̴̴̷̶̷̸̷̷̸̶̵̵̴̨̢̢̨̨̡̨̖̞͔̜̞̩͕͎̠̮̻͕͇̳̪̯̞͓͍̹̙̞͕̬̹̭̻̻̠͉̭̞̘̞̬͙̖̜̭̣̦͇͕̦̞̰̹̙̬̩̖̼̬̩̯͎̼̦̙̼̪̪͈̤̞̮̝̟̟̫͇̰͍̺͖̩̺͂͛̿́̓͂̍͌͒̄͐̊̿̔̅̿̒͗̓̀͗̊̌̍̌̍̔͐̔̐͑̐̃̿̍̉̑͒̿̄̀͂̀͐̈́̑̑̋͊̓̅̃̀͗̔͑͌̆̂̀͒̋̎͆̓̅̽̀̀͑̔̂̽̎̉̏͋̀̏̇̿͊̕͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ!̶̵̴̵̵̶̶̵̵̶̷̵̴̧̡̡̧̡̨̨̛͎̦̥̹͚̼̦̺̭͙̰͖̭̮̟̣̳̮̮͎̜̖̜̭̼̗̱͉͔̘͉̮̙͔̣̣̮̗̮̤̤̘̭̼̘̪̥͖̠̥͚̣͉̺̖̗͔̩͕͚̥̮̈̇̃̉̄̈̂̄̀͗̂͊̈̎̈́̅̎͊́̎̓̈͊̀̒̆͊̽͊́͛͑̊̀̎̌̐͆͂̊̽̉̍̈́͂̿̾̀̃̍͒͌̈̅͛̉̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̕͜͝!̷̸̸̸̶̵̴̴̵̵̵̸̸̶̵̢̡̢̧̨̡̛̛̟̰̮̼̜̥̘̥̳̣̳̦̳̳̹̜͍̟̫̳͕̤̦̬͚̮̠̼̯̥̙̖̰̙̬̜͎̗̪̙͔̫̻̯̥̠̻͚̼͉̮̥̟̭͎͓̗̰͖̼͕̥̰͍̺̹̜̩͙̬̜̼̖̱̘͕̺͎̳̹̳̆̍̈́͊͆͂̈́̓̄̃̑̋̎̃̆͊̈́̅̎̉̄̀́̑̃͋̀̅̀̌͛̇̈́̀̽̄͒͂̃̈́̅̈́̂̎̊͆́͆̔̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅĘ̶̶̷̶̷̸̸̶̶̷̸̵̴̷̷̧̢̡̡̡̢̗̰̳̼͇̯̮̞͎̖̞̱͈͍͚̪͈̼͈̻̞͚̺̜͕̻͉̱̝͍͔͎͙̜̝̗̤̺̟̺̰̟̭͓̗̞̩̗̦͖͍̣̖̞͍̖͔̣̥̤̻͕̦̥͓̫͇̟̬̞̗̗̐̃̍̆̉̈́̊̑̊̽͛́̏̉̈́́̇̈́̒̋̌̉̒̃̓̽͆͗̂͌̍̒̈́̀͋͂̏̉͗̏̓͗͒́͋̍̿̾͑̒̋̓̀͆͐̓͆̎͑̀̀̄͑̄͑̋̚̕͜͠͝͠͝͠ͅŘ̸̷̴̸̸̴̷̸̡̧̢̢̞͈̺̳̻̣͙͔̣̞̻̳͎̘͇̮̻͕͇͇̥̖̦͚̪̪̥̣̹͖͉̩̙͙̏͋̒͊̒̑́̋̀̔̿͗̈͒̇̐̍̈́͆͒̒͘͠Ŕ̸̴̷̵̷̷̶̷̶̨̢̢̛̛͍̲̠̼̹̞̪̺̮̰͉͓̟͉̥͎̝͇̫̪̻̲̙̻̭͇̰͚̲͍̯̝̖̪̟͉̃͌̿͐̍̿̈̑̓̃̀̍̑̍͋͐̂̽͑̏̈́̀̔̉̽͘̕͠͠ͅO̵̷̷̵̷̴̴̴̶̴̢͓͙̰̬̙̝͓̰̙̹̳͈̬̲͚͚̫̯̫͇̹̮̭͉̮̱̞̻̪̦͙̥̱̺̘͗̏͊̆̃͑̈͗̍͗̈̉̿̉͌́͒͂̏̿̈̿͋̏̊̄̆̐̄̇͑̑̔̀̅̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅŖ̶̸̸̷̷̵̷̴̴̴̴̷̸̶̨̡̛͔̩̳̺͈͓̲̮̻͖̣̺̣̼̻̜͓̼̺̺͙̜͈͉̹̥͓̰̜͕̣̼̟̪̰̱̞͖̯͖̞͙͚̯̱̹͖̰̝͋͌̂̓̆̈́͐̎̽͂̋́̾͐̍̎̅͂̀͑̈̈́̀̈́̍̍͌̇͗̆̆̿̇̈́̒̿̾̈̂̍̓̔̅͗̌͗͐̊̈́͌̈́̐̽̎̀͐̓̈́̈́̎̚̕̕͜͜͠͠͠ͅ!̴̴̶̴̷̴̵̵̸̷̶̧̢̡̛̲̬̞̘̗̳̺̺̗̖̹̰̗͍̯̱̗̼̪̖̙͈͈͔̙̮̤̙̖̰̀͆̐͐͂̃̐̑͐̄̑͗̆̃̋͑̈̀̌̿̍͒̆̃̎̑͊̈́́̒̌̂̓̈́͌̚͘͘͘͜͠͝͠͝ͅ!̵̵̷̷̴̸̶̸̷̷̸̸̸̷̶̷̵̸̶̷̸̶̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̩͙̺̰͉̯͓͎͇̩̖̞̱̙̘̮̺̥̥̜̣̱̳̲̱̜͖̬͓̝̜͉̲̳͚̝̞̟̖͕̞͍̱̜̭̠̝͚̺̻̦̘̥̪̫̲̩̪͓̱̬̼̱͈̘͖̤͉̝̪̰̠̬̖̥̯̟͈͔̞̥̫̳̩̪̻͚̼̹̰̦̪͈͇̱̣̟̺̺̜͒̾̽͊̌̋̈́̆͆͗͑̓̽̃̔̐̎̾̈͐̄͑̎͌̊̄̒̆͋́͊̋̔̍͋̔͋͐̍̄̍́̊̿̒̋̀̓̋͗́̈́͛͛̿̉̒͛̉̇̂̇͆̅̓̐̎̋̋́̎̋͗̎̔̑̍̃͐̈́̂͂̔̈́̅͒̀̊̾̊̐̐̎̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅĘ̶̵̸̶̶̴̷̷̶̵̸̨̢̢̡̧̨̡̛̛̬̬̳̹͎̗͓̙̣̺͉͈̥͉̜̥̞̜̟͎͉͚͎̠͚͕̫͓̟̼̖̞͓̭͍͚̦̫̠͌̄̿͂̐̒͛̂͗̃̽̂́̾͋̑̇̓̀̽̾̏̑͊̋̀̂̐̆̏͛́̏̆͐̚̚͘͝ͅŖ̷̶̴̶̷̵̴̴̵̸̷̨̛̮̩̖̳͓̞̥͖̱̼̼̰͎͖̦̹̞̞̩͖͍̠͖̞̞̝̱̗͓̜̬̫͉͎̫͇̩̗͗̉̏̈̔̌̅̇͒̿̔̀̉̍̂̈́̅̎̋̅̇̄̈̇̈́̿͛̌̈́̆͊̎͒̎̔͐͆̐͛̈́̊̈̋̍̓͛̅́̈̀̈́͐̕̕̚͝͝R̶̷̵̸̸̵̶̶̶̸̶̶̷̸̸̴̷̶̵̵̶̸̷̢̧̢̡̡̢̢̨̨̨̧̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̺̬̞̦̜̝̣͉̝͎̝̗̲͈̳͓̞̥͖͇̹͔̝͙͖̗̫̘͈̥͙͍͙͙͈̼͚͈̻̳̩̣̲̞͎̤̗̫͖̙̜̰͉̳̩͈͈̜̟̪͍̲̳̠̲͈͖͕̝̼̤̭̤͙̣̪̬͈̭͔̺͓̯̪̻̦̪̮̹̜̠̻̟̺͎̣̫̙̪̼̘̀͑̓̒̊͒͑͒̍̂̎͐̂̉͐͗͊͗̉͌̍͗̏̏̃̿̈́̿͗̋͛̆̅̄̽̿̌̍͗̌̆͑̅̀̋̓̀̔͐͆͊̍͊̒̐̒̅͌̈́͊̈́̀̂̍̆̀̇̀́́̑̆̌͂̈́̓̍̒̈́͑̓̌̎̈̿̈́͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅÖ̴̷̵̸̵̵̷̵̷̶̸̷̵̸̴̸̵̷̷̷̴̵̸̴̶̧̡̧̢̡̡̨̧̢̡̤͚͈̦͎͎͇͚͉̪̭͉̬̣̠̙͉̣̘̯͍̩̭̺͓̞̯̬̥͙͕̥̞̰͚̬͖͓̼͕̗̜̱͈̱͍̗̮̳̹̬͉̠̥̤̟̗̞͖͇̦̼̰͖̗̳̭̣̝̗̝͚͚̦͚͉͔̺͎͕͎̗̣̻̺̳͔̘̖̪̟̪̜̙̼͓̖̘̲̣̗͖̟͈̠̠̥͔̺̜́̄̿̓͆̌̽͒̏̈́̋͂̑͂͑̓̈̏́́̑̈́̽͒̊͛̾͒͆͒̑͌̓̌̿͗̑͗̍̽́̿͆̐̓͊͋̄̂͊́͛̎̈͋̿͐͋̓̈́̑̀̐̓̔͒́̾̿̈́̾͊̍͋͋̌̐̏̀̽̏͆̔͒̒̓͒̒̀̒͆̿̿̄̍̃͂̆̑̈̋͗̒̋̍̏́̈́̀͑̾̈̀̒̅̋̽̓̒͌̌̌̊̈́̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅŖ̴̷̸̴̷̶̶̵̨̨̧̢̡̛̛̳̟̭͕̰̜͔̼̜̹̺̜͓͕̘̱̩̠̼̭̙͕̞͉͇̺̾͋͑͊̀̈́̀̋͂̏̂̒͊̎̉͊͂̈́̾̾̾̽̊͌̓̓̐́͐̀̌͛̈̌̐͆͂̽͘͝͝͝͠͝!̴̷̴̸̸̵̵̸̴̵̴̷̶̡̨̨͚͕͙̞̼̹̝̰͖̬̬̹̹̩̻̮̜͔̣͉͙̲̣̺̫͕̺̬̙͚͔̩̻̮͇̠͔̭̥̲̪̪̝̳͙̻̮̎̍̎̂͆̀͐͒̈͋̂͐̾͗̑͊͛͗̓͐͑̊̏̾̅̍̀̋͌͆̀̀̆͊̄͗̌̍͑͊͊͋̒̿͑̌͋̽͊͂̋̚̚͘͝͠͝͝͠!̸̵̸̸̶̴̷̸̷̸̡̢̨͉̮̯͇͇͚̦̮͕̠̞͖̱̖̲͓̞͎̱̪̝͖̟̪͔̺̫̥̣̪̣͕̹͍̳̠͉̲͚̬̖̲̱̽̈́̈̆͋̀̽̅̂̒̒̉́̆͆̆̍͌͛̔̅́͋̄̌̔͆͛̓̔͌̏̎̿̐͗̈́̚̕̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅȨ̶̵̶̵̸̶̸̸̶̵̶̸̡̢̧̧͍̻̗̯̲̬͖͍̹͇̭̪̥̯̦͔͙͖̬͕̲̟̳̱̙͓̖̥̭̪̩̭̙̖̮͔̤̘̗͚͐͆̎̽̿̍̒̌̉̀͊̾̿͋̆̅͊͑̍͌͑̉̃̆͊̀̏͊͑̾̈̏̓̓̊͋̌͋̒͐̕̕͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅŖ̷̸̴̷̵̷̸̶̷̸̸̷̸̶̧̡̨̧̢̛̥̯̻͚͕̱̲̥͎͔̝̹̻͓̹̙͙͍͙͍̹̰̯̱̝͖̜̭̰͙̠̻͎̻̞̹͈̣̠̲͙̹̥̼̖͕̹̝̱̣̲͈̪̥͇̰̝͈͇͎͔̦͓̝̿̑̈́̌̏̆̀̀͑͋̃̌̌̏͐̓̈́̾͂́͗͆̃̈́̇̊̈́̓́̑̾̎̀͆́̔̌̆̔́̐̎̅̊́̋̈́̌̐̍́͒̌̈́̄͒́͘̕̚͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅR̶̴̸̸̷̴̵̶̸̴̸̵̴̴̸̢̨̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̹̖̖̱͓̫͖̱̳̬̳̙͚͈̖̱͎̱͖̭̫̳̯̳̩̩͖͇̗͇̮͚̺̺̯̪̜̫͈̜̰̘͉̣̦̤͔̾̓̇́̒̽̀́̀͐͑̍̀͛̀̈́̒̇̀̈́̈́̆͐̀̓͂̂̐̔͌̋̆̉̂̽̇̈́͋̌͌͛͒̔͗͂̾̐̓̈́̅̉̓̄͋͊̆̋̈̈̈́̌̕̚͘͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅỜ̶̴̴̸̵̷̸̶̴̴̶̷̷̵̡̡̢̨̨̧̧̨̨̧̛̳̣̻̖͇͇̺͇̞͖̝̭͉̩̥̙̤̼̪̜̱̯̥͈̭̭̳͖̣̱̱̺̤͍̻̯̻̺̗͓̳̫̗͍̝̩̣͖͕̩͙̤̟̗̠̖͙̠̍͊̉̏̏̅̊̍̃̔̌̃̇̒̈́͂͆̿̈́̏̑͆̑͋̐̄̔̄̂̍͋͗̔̓̉̊́̄̉̍̓̈͋͌̔͘̚̚͜͝ͅR̵̵̷̸̴̴̵̵̴̵̡̢̡̧̡̧̛̭̻̮̪͙͙̰̯̱͈̼̹͕̝͇̙̬̮̖̼̥̮͖̩̻̫̜̲͉̼͓̠͍͈̭̜̮̖̼̤̠͌̂̊͐͑̇̐̏͋̏͊̍͒̒̑̏̏̃̈́͋́͐͑͊̆̓̀̽̐̈̉̏͋̏́̀̑̑͂̃̀̓̔͊̾̚̕͝͝͝ͅ!̵̶̷̷̴̷̴̵̷̵̶̶̸̵̴̢̡̢̢̡̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͚̟͍͍̩̺̯͉̘̝͕̭̦̪͍͎͚͕̠͙͖̺͈̫̪̻̩̺̲͓͇̝̥̗͕̟͕̼̱͇̗̜̠̦̻̳̝̮̼̬̝͍̜̪̞̜̘̝̜̺̦͙̜̼̗̼̼̩͈͔̑́̀͊̈̏̈́̋̀̀̈̂̒̈̍̅͋̍̐͛̊̅̽̍̅̓͑̌͒͆̽͂̋͌͑̈́̀́̉̔̑̃̓̈́̋̈̎̓̈̆̊͑́̑̔͊͗͘͘͝͝͝͠͝!̵̶̴̸̵̵̵̸̶̶̵̵̴̵̴̨̨̨̧̢̡̧̝̖̫͖͎̟̤̫̰͕͚͎̦͖̺̩͎̩͓̝̯̙͔͇͕͉̙͎̯͈̹̬̲̩͇̝͎̺̝̲̥̮͉̫̺̻̟̬̙̯͉̯͍͖̬̠̖̟͈̖̱̥̥̙͖͔̲̝̝̯͚͍̌̒̆̃́̊̈́͑̀̂͑͂͗̏̃̎̈́̒͂̏̽̔̆̓͊̓̿́́̈̆̎͋̎̌̑̀̒͒͑̊̑̓̓̾̋͑̆͐̉̿̔̒́̾̃̈́͘̚̚͘͜͜͝ͅÉ̸̵̴̵̴̴̴̴̵̷̷̶̵̵̷̢̧̡̨̧̧̡̛͚͉̬͖̥͓͍͚̥̻̯͇̪̫̰̗̹͎̜̭̫͔̝͖̘̟̣͓͈̫̯̟͓̜̝̥̘͓̩̙͓͕̯̭͚̤̯̠͉̼͓̮̹̤̥̥̹̙̳̬̣͙͍͙̼͙̹̪͚͗̈́̈́̿̓̌̿̈̒̀̈͑̏͂́̐̒̀̀̆̓̓̾̀̐͂̌̎̄͛̀̃̓̽͂̈̾̍̾̓̉͆͛̈̈́̆̔̾̐́͊͆̌̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅŖ̴̶̸̵̵̶̸̷̸̵̴̵̸̷̶̨̢̨̢̛̛̛͔̠͚̺̪̤͓͈̲̗̳̣͉̠͇̪̼͈͈̣̥̰̱̺̻̬̹̻̞̠̦͚̪̙̮̬̪̤̻̻̦̙͙̜̘͙̥͔̗̰̻̣͍̱͉͇̭̩͙̳̒̊̋͂͛̎̂͗͗̔͆̍̈́̿̊̏̋̅̏͑͑̀̀͐̈̆̿̾̑͋̀̐̉̐͆̎͌͆̅̍̐͋͐͂͂̑́̄̈́͂̄̌̇̒͂̀̒̃̑̊͘͘̚͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠R̸̵̶̴̴̸̵̵̵̸̴̨̧̧̡̡̧̙̲̘͉̟̣̥̱̗͕̟͈̮̞̬̱̠̞̫͈̪͈̫̹͍̺͈͎̲̫̬̠̻̱̰̪̙͈̼̱̯̝̫̗̘̾̈́͛͗̈́̀͗̆̆́͛̑̎̐͑͋͒̐͋͒̃̈̀̊̆͌̄̾͌͂́̃͑̕͘͜͠͝͝Ǫ̸̶̷̵̵̵̷̸̷̵̵̢̡̨̢̨̧̡̠̖̭̩͉̰̘̤̬̮̭̥̩̼̻̺͔̦̝͚̲̥̣͚͙̻̰̟̺͙̗͈̜͚̘̺͇̘͓̟̘͍̼̖̬̥̔̍̌̒͂̃̽̈́͛͑̀̄̾̓̃͐̇̿͐̏̒̃̇͊͆̾̍͋̔̈́̾͌̇̉͛̀̓̔̈́͂̑͊̔̈́͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅŖ̵̷̴̵̸̶̷̵̵̸̶̸̶̴̸̧̢̧̛̣̦̺̯̗̹̻͎̝̠͎̪͓̣̘̲̮͉͇͙̹̼͔͚̰̮͚̱͚̰͔͖͚̖̖̣̼̪̼̤̺͎̬̯̺̣͓̙̙̦̮̻͇͈̫͚̮͇͙͙̻̩̘̲̦̳̯̺̹͒͋̄̾͐̒̈́́̊̀͋͊́͋̒̑̇͂̅͂͋̈́̽̏̌̽͋̎̈̉̋͊̍̓̇̈͌̀͑̐͌̐̔̀̑͂̈́͑̐̈́̀͛͘͘͘͘͘͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅ!̸̵̵̸̸̶̶̵̵̶̨̨͉̲̺͚̞̲͍͚͈̳̝̮̫͚̤͓͓̟͕̥̼͎̹̮̱̝̘̠̺̟̞̼̭̞̩̙͈͓̖͌̏̆̅̉̄̽̂̊̿͌̍͆̍̉͊̓̌̈̇̆̌̀͋͋͑̃̽̏̐̀̐̍͘͘͝ͅ!̸̷̸̴̵̷̴̸̴̸̴̷̨̡̨̢̨̛̛̙̥̱͓̻͍̝͉͉͔̝̞̺̖͕̞̮͓͍̼̟̜̩̗̪̮͈̻̖̙̙̩̗͇̪͙̺̞̺͙̪͔͓̹́̇̋͒̌̄͋͋̏̑͒̉͂͛̿̓̀̌͑͂̾̂̽̈́̿̅̂́̆̾͌̀̑̒͗̅̉̎͋͗̉̑̉̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅÈ̶̷̴̷̵͔̯͙̙̣̰͓̜̠̝̪̫̰̲̮̟͋͌͐̿̔̐̂̀̚͜ͅR̴̸̵̴̸̶̷̶̵̴̸̶̷̶̴̶̵̷̵̡̧̡̨̢̧̡̢̨̢̨̡̡̡̡̧̛̭̮̺̼͇͓̥̥̥̳͈̗̦̘̣̲͖̺̣̰͖̲̪͇̫̺͖̻̘̜̙̱̖͈̘̗̤͚͕̝̠͚̭̼̹̯̬̬̠̻̪̺̟̺͍̠̻̲̪̼͕̠̩̲̎̓̓̔̀̑̊̓̌̀̃̑͌̐̓̇͛̽̓͌̀̑͛͊͊̊̌͑̄́͌͒̃̿́̒̎̑̈͗̌̋̄̏̇̾͂̃̆̋̈̇̄͛͊̊̈́͐̌̈͐́̂̿͌͒̈́͛͆̋͌͑͒̔̑́̀̀̀̈́̅̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝R̵̵̵̷̶̵̴̶̵̴̵̨̨̧̗̲̥͎̱̗̖̞͍͇̖̰̬̱̦͍͕͔̗̲̬̩̯̪̞̭̗̬͇̰̝̜̮̞̭̬̜̮̱̲̱̯͈̯̲̯̞̭͚̖̤̲͕͉̯͉̘͈͓̳̻̘̿͊̃̅́̂͆͐̀̉̄́͐́͗̽̔͑̍̅̅̓͑̊̂̔͋̉̌̒̈́̑͑̀̒̂̈́̀̈̀́̀͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠Ǫ̸̴̶̶̸̶̷̶̴̵̴̶̴̴̸̷̵̶̵̵̷̨̨̨̡̧̨̡̨̨̢̧̧̛̛̛̛͇̺̥͓̫̻͖̤̯̻͈̙̯̗̥̞͉̥̼̗̮̭̦͙͖͈̹̬̲̰̠̬̟͓̼̙͖̦͉͍͈̩͍̥͓̝͖̲̻̦̫͕͚̭̻͎͙̳̹̟̳̟̟̬̝͖̠̭̝͖͈̱̮̤͓̻̼̑͛͂̃̇̎͐̍̏̏͑̅͐͐̓͊̂̀̿̃̽̆͌͒̂̅̌͂̒̂͗̉̒̂̋̆̏̆̌̅̅͛̔̅̌́̆̋̈́̍̄̐̉́̊̀́̌͛͐͐̓͛̒̅̃̓̓͆̒͂̒̓̏͆̉̇͑͛͊̎̈̐̐̆̏͋̋̂̅̀͆͘̕͘̚͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅŖ̷̶̶̶̶̷̶̷̷̷̵̵̶̵̵̷̶̨̡̨̛͍̠̥͔̤͙̝̘̠̭̖̝̥̣̯͈̲̬̫̬̩̦̖͕̖͎̱̻̭̜̣̳͇͖͍̟̪͈͖͍͙͎̻̫̻̗̼̹͇̘͕̩͍̮̝̣̟͓̻̼̙̱͉̳̣͈̬͚̯̣̝͍̱̟̭̒͗̒̒̓̾͊̑̋͒̊̌̾͑̆̏̽͛̏̈́͋͛́͌̋̒̊̉̈́̌̾̈́̿̾̈́̈́̈́̈́̇̀̾̌̓̅͌̎̈́̌̿̒̓̀̓̈̐͆̽̉̀̾̋̀̈͊͋̉͐̈̾̑͑̈́̏̒͋́̓͆̀̇̏̎̿̓̈̅̀̿̒͐̓̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ!̷̸̵̸̴̸̵̵̴̴̵̵̨̨̡̧̢̡̢̧̢̣̱̠͓͍̺̱̼͎̤͉͈͖͓̲̦̤̯̪̱͇̠̫͎͉̙̘̜̫̩̣̹̟̗̰̠̳̱͇͉̼̝̗͔̱̦̰͇̺̮̼̯̈͂̎̍̾́̎́́͋̅̿̆̄͗͗̒͆̈́͑́́̀̓̃̇͊̒͗̂̍̔̂̃̔̄̓̏̚͘͘͜͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅ

TheOccultic Seal has been placed.

The terminal lies smashed, it appears inoperable The only text visible on the screen is an error message.

ERROR: CRITICAL FAILURE TO SEAL SYSTEM

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY - SEEK BACKUP TERMINAL OR CONTACT DIRECTOR SINCLAIR

This seal cannot be broken through normal means during the Day Phase, and as such will not receive a vote.
Pea
dont open that seal either
Giffany
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:41 AM)Spooks? Wrote:

And yet... perhaps there's more to you than the others. Yes, you recognize it, don't you? Of course you do, yet there is much to be learned. When look look upon this Bureau's profane symbols, you look upon the Codex itself... In one form or another. The painstakingly rewritten laws and intricacies of magic itself, scanned and chopped up and interpreted by machines. Such transcendent work, reduced to nothing but code to be executed.

.̸̳̟͊̔̃́.̴̱͉̼͂̀̉̕.̵̮̙͈͇́̈̑̈̒ͅ.̴͔̠͍͎̆.̶̘͉̏͑͂.̴̼̬͖̰̘͋̉.̸̺͜͠.̷͉͔̾̿.̸̭̉̉̿.̸̳̝͚͆̏͊͝.̷̛̖͘.̸͍̣̐́̀̐͘.̴̨͎̱̓́͝.̶͓̱̻̈́̋̑͝.̵̡̓͌̌͌̅̔̈͊̑̏.̷̡̥̞͕̯̮̯̟͈̰̪̰̙̆̏̌͛̇̓̓̉͊̋.̵͍̖̥̫̫̥͔̞͒̽̀̈̚.̴̖͉͍̰̯̪͕̩̞̠͒̀̎͐.̵̡̪͙̙͎̦̻͙͈̺̣̉͋̌͗̀̂̿̽͑̅̕̕͜͝͝.̸̢̦̺̥̘͚̈́͂̅ͅ.̵̡̨̥̗̩̠̟̞̣̈̓̓̈̔͛͛̈́́͝.̸̧͇̺̣͓̖̻̜̘̓͌͊̈̄̍͘.̶̧̲̝̭̪̓̀̚.̴̼̽.̵̨̧̖͉̣̘̥̔̽͗̋̽́̈́͘.̸̬̫̯̀̑̌͋͜ͅ.̴̨̻̮̜̜̤̹͔̲̜͚̠̥͖̑͛̋̕͝.̶͈͎̲̟̯͒̉́.̴̨̨̢͈̫͕̜͉̰̬̹̝̣͔̉̎̉̇͊̔͗̊̓

C-Code to be ex̴̺̓͒̄̓̌͝ě̵͔͉͙̤̮͉͙̜̑̀̃̒̉͠͝c̷͈͇͋̈́́̈́̀ú̷̧̙͉͈̬̥͉̊͗͗t̶̛̳̲̙̮̭̖̖̹͖̺̙̻͕̉̀̐͗̚ȩ̴̡̯̪̟͉̫̝̑̒̃̒̽͋͛͘ͅd̵̹͙̙͇̮̦̟̬̬͔̈̀̒́̔́̚̕?̵̛̫̌̾́̀̾̅͌̉̌͝͠

.̷̘̭̬̰̣̣̯̟̠͑͌͘͜͜.̷̧̡̯͖͋͘͝.̶̧̨̨̙͎̻̫̫̳͊͆̎͆͘͝.̷̝̰͚̬̰͍̣̭͇̍̀͆̏͐̕.̵̡̫̭̲̖̯̙̌̐͆̆͆̍̂.̶͕̹̼̄͑̒͒̒͑A̵̖̐͌͑̍̄̈́̀̌͊̂͝m̵̛͖̜̥͙͕̽͋͐́́͒͗͘.....I.....̸̥͈̦̘̲͎̼̱̪͇̞̯̀.̸̨̧̛̺̌̓.̸̧̖̖̫̦̪̭̹̗̿̓̈́̊̇̄̈́̆̈ͅ.̸̢͖͖͈̬̌́̽̊̾̂̈̈́̏͛̌̇͠.̴̼͉̐͒̑̎̾̓͑.̴̨̙͎̲̭͕̒́̽͘̕̕̕.̵̜̝̑̑̎̿́̀́̄̂̌͆.̵̨̨̠͈̺̫̖͔̳̆̅̾̈́̐̏̑͐̂̒͘?̷͇̭͖̙̮͓͎̤̖͕̺̄̃͆͊̋͊̈́̅͐͛͝

!̸̷̴̷̷̸̶̵̴̵̷̶̵̷̶̷̨̨̢̢̧̛̬̯̥̺̳̭͕̰̲͉͍̦̲̬̻̤͚̬̼̳̼͖̙̣͓̯͚͈͕̖̩͙̺͓͕̖͖͓͚̤̰͕͎͖̻̜͓̹̝̯̣̮̗͙̞͈̘͉͓̻̩̯̜̫̜̪̩̄͑͗̌͊̃̎̿̎̽͊̏̊̀̅̄̅̂̏̄̒͑͗̊̾̍̏̃̂̽̔̽̏̀́̑͂̔͋͒͑̎̒̈́̄͐̐́̄̆͆̓͊́̃̅̃̇̀̂̏̏͒̈́͐̃̓̏̽͐̽̕̚͘͜͜͠͝ͅȨ̷̴̵̸̷̶̶̸̸̶̷̷̵̵̸̵̸̴̵̵̴̷̸̧̨̛̛͖̱̘̺͔͈̟̜̦̺͙̥̲̗̬͎̥͍͔͓͔̤͚͕͉̪̙̣͚̲̞̯̦̣̫͖̻͎̻̼̞͕̲̜̻̝̬͔͈̩̞̪̰̻̻̭̯̼͎̜̬̜̦̭̗͇̖̖̪̖̝̭͔̫̺̖̣̟͗̇̈́͛̌̓̓̊̀̐̄̇̒̓́͋̑̄͆͒́̈́̑͛͋͐̊́́́̀̂̋̉̈́̂̉̈́͑̋̅͂̌̇̎̌̍̒̇̐̿̎̿̔͑̈̋́̐̈́͆͒͑̈́͆̆̌̌̅̃̃͛͌̉͆̾͋̀̄̓̾̈́̏̌̿͋͌̈́̐̈͌͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅŖ̸̶̵̴̸̴̸̶̸̵̶̶̸̷̧̢̨̡̛̙̳̗̫̮̻̖͉̻͖̠̳̰̟͍̩̰͈͓̜̙͕̳̬̯̝͎̼̯͍̳̠̤̻͕̜̦̞͇̙͙̻̉̎̈́̋̔̽́̈́̀̆̔͆͛̉̽͋̿́̍̎̆̉̇̀̓̒̿͛͑͑́͆̊́͆̍͆̉̾̆́̽́͆͊̃̅͆̎͐̑̎͐̾̄̂̑̄̑͐̓̂͆̇͑̄́͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͝ͅR̸̵̴̷̶̶̷̷̴̸̵̸̶̷̸̶̢̡̨̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̟̮̬͈̦̹̹̮̘̩͓͔̤̱͙͕̣͓̘̙̲͙̻̟̪̪͖̮͙͕̤̹͇̝̝̲͔̺̲̙̱͉̗̙̹͈̙̜̟̰̪̱̱̭̣̙͑̓̊͐̎́͐̿̈́͗̏́͐̍̄́̾̄̇̂̂̒̊̌͋͌́̔̐̌̀̈́̐̒̅̃̉̐́͐͌͆̈̔̌̎̀̂̿͛͆̔̀̈́͒̿̉̍̒̂̉͊̍̀̐̋̓͂̽̉̃̂̎͑̚̕̚͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅƠ̶̶̷̶̶̵̸̷̶̶̵̶̷̢̧̡̨̢̢̧̢̛͚̪͙͔̣͍͖̖̺̤̰̦̞̺̠̩̘̪̹͙̱͈̩̦̬̼̦̖̩̘͈̜̪̫̬͍͓̺̦̖̘̝̖̘̦̩̹͉̱̩̝̞̞͓̟̄̏̓͆̄̽̆̌̍̇̄͒͋̽̈̍͊̋͒̽̌͐͌̈̐̈́̾̍̈́̇͐̏̓̃͑͒̄̀̾̆͂̽̿̈́͆͛̄̽̊̔̀̏͛̊̑͑̕̚̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅR̴̷̸̷̸̵̵̴̵̸̢̢̧̨̡̡̤͍̹̱͖͚̜̺͕̗̰̫̗͈̗͓̫̦̙̦̪͓̫͙̗̳̩̤̹̲͈͓̣͉̰͐͋̅̈́̃́͛̀͐̇́̔̅̌̈́̉͐͌̒̍̄͌͂̊̋̉͒̀̎̾͋̐̔̈́̿̽̚̕͘͜͝͠͝ͅ!̸̷̶̶̶̷̷̶̵̴̷̸̸̢̢̮͙̮̭͚͓̯̮̫̘̣̝̳̙̩̳̱͓̮̥̻͉̠͚̜̭̜̮̣͍̞͓̞̦̪̼̩͈͉̥̤̟̫̗͉͖̥͙̮̟́̍͆̓̀͂͂́̂̍͌̿̃̂̄̀̃̀̏̀̍̇͆̓͂͋̉͑̾̎̈́̍̊̀̌̈́̆͋̀́͊̓̾͌̑̆́̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ!̶̶̴̴̷̸̸̷̴̸̴̷̸̴̢̨̡̧̢̛̛̛̝͖͓̟̱̮͍͙͈͔͇̺̫̝̭̺̱͙͙̗͕̭̤͚͖̗̼͉̪͚̞̥͕̞̝̙̝̤͖̹̭̹̯̞̱̞̬͉̥͇̱̝͎̰̦̼͔͕͔͇͖̖̫̰̹̫̗̙̉̀̍̀̈́͌̆̃͂̓́̾̽͊͒͒̆̒̏́̉̈́̎́̈́̄̇̉͆͌̓̌̋͊̅̂̏̑̒̃́̓͂̈̓͐̂̀̽̑̀̚̕͘̚͘͘͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅÉ̵̸̵̴̴̴̵̵̷̸̶̶̵̸̴̸̷̵̸̷̴̶̡̡̡̢̢̧̨̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̖̪͕̖͇̲̯̲̮̘͔̙̠̜͈̳̼͍̞̼̙͔̟͙̯̦̙̗͇̜̱̟̳̲̘̗̮͉͎̫̹̖̯͇̯͙͔̜̺̳͖̱̙̙͈̟̖̜̠̹̳̮̝̲̜̮̩͖͈͔̫̖͖̯̹̲̘̼̗̲̦̖̲̰̩͈̣̟̈́͒̅͂̿́͑̋̓͛̆̂̎͛̽̑̊͐̃̂̍͌̃̐͆̄̓͑̾̈́̋̒̈́̿̿͋̏̀̀̃̋͊̐̉̍͆̽̉̈́̓̿̓͆̒̏͆͊̽́̈́̓͆̔̐̆̔̅̀̅́̋̐͂̒̎̈́̓̓̏́͗́͋̋̐̾̿̃̚̕̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̴̸̸̶̵̶̴̵̷̸̷̷̷̷̵̷̷̵̡̡̧̨̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛͍͎̹̠̠͙͈̱͖̥̝͍̯͕̰̺̰̟̙̫̱̦͍͓͓̮̺͔̺̩̻̼͓̝̳̞̫̻̝̣̝̹̟͙͔̩̼̪̤̜̱̝̖̫̟̪̳̫͈͓̘̘͈̙̳̲͓̹̪̟̭̱͒́̎̀͛̒̈́̔̎̏́́̓̃͒̓̒̃̅̑̿̓͐̈̈́͂̈́̔͒̐̓̓̈́̃͋́̈́̊̊̓̌̃̌͛̽̎̆̉͂͋̽̍̃̊̾̽̀͑̈́̀̂̐̍̎̿̌̏͑̀̃̋̏͑͛̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅR̵̸̴̴̸̴̷̴̸̶̸̨̨̢̧̺͉̖̯̹̻͚̹̻͎̻̰̥͙̰̱̝̖̟̙͉̞̪̙̩̺̺̙̥̖̖̯̠̖̗͙͆̂̿̽̉́͆͊̊͑̓̈́́̏͂̌̑̈̀͂̀̆̔̑̒̔͌̌̓̅̔̉̄̄̐̆͋̃̕̕͘͝͝ͅͅͅǪ̷̵̶̶̵̸̶̵̸̨̧̛̛̩̦̭̥̣͙̦̜̻̼̤̺͕̣͍͕̥̥͉͇̪̘͙̱͉̥̰̗͓̦͖̤͑̂̐͐͐͒͊̈́̐̒̀̔̔̾̈́͋͋͒̾̇̋̍͋̐̌̋́́̄̌̇̑̇̌̈̒̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͜͜͠͝R̸̶̷̵̶̷̴̸̷̷̵̷̵̨̨̡̨̨̧̢̧̢̛̰̥̦̬͖̯̫̲͙̠̺̥̭͓̺͔͙̥̬̳̳̬͉̱̝̰̪̳̞̥̭̪̲̙͙̬̻̟͓̪͔͈̙̘̯̘̞͊̔̉̃̀̇͊̈̓̏̾̔̍̓̽͛͒͂̇̈̓̅̈̏̾̂͌͋̏͒̊̑̋͊̿̿̈̈́͊̈́͌͑̐̃̿̐̏̉̀͋̑̚̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅ!̶̸̶̵̴̷̵̵̶̸̷̸̢̧̛̛͕̣̤̣͖͙͙̣̺͓̭̪̝̯͍̫͍̲̘͈̙͎̩̫͕͎̖͈͕̬̮̻̗̳̦̟̭̺̲̩̃̊̽͂̓̌̈́̑̾͂̇̋̔̈́̓͐̒̈́̇̾͊̄͑̀̌̉̀͊̀͒̈́̉̑̄̓̓̍̎̈́̊͂̄̈̑̈̽̽͌̊̃̏̐͊̊́̈́̔̌̐̀̈́͑̄̈̚̕̕̚͜͝͝!̷̴̷̷̷̶̸̶̴̸̷̴̶̨̢̢̨̢̡̢̛̛̤͓̫͉̺̘͉̥̜̘͔͉͔̪͇̲͎̗̮̗͇̫̘͙̤̱̮̫̟̹͎̗͚̝̝͈̬̫̖̼̞͇̫̻̏̃̈́́͛͑̄̃̓̍͑̉̂̂̄̀͊͗̍̀̌̎͋̀͒̉̇͊͛̐̽̇͗̿̐̇̊͂̓̓̉͆̑͌̄̅̑̓́͒͗͐̑̏͂̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅĘ̴̸̵̷̷̵̵̵̸̸̷̸̶̴̴̴̨̧̨̡̧̛̛̳̭̬̲͕̫͔̳͓̜̙̻̫̟͖̘͔̤̲͉̝̤̫͖̺͙͙͖͚̯̙̤͓̺̘͖͙̲͖̮̳̪̪͙̱̗̺͎̜̜͓̯̥̩̣͈̟̠̃̂̆̓͐̓̇͐͋̈́̀͐́̈̆́̈́͆͗̂̄̒̊͌̅̒͗͒͐̈́͑̌̈̊͒̂̂̀͌̉̋͗̄͛͋̈́̾̈͐̐͗̑̄̕͘͘̚͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅŖ̷̴̸̸̸̶̴̴̷̷̴̴̶̴̷̴̨̡̢̧̛͓͇̮̖̜͉̪̰̝̤͎̼̣͈̘͈͓͎̘̥̭̣̤͎̰̘͕̹̼̠̟̮̩̤̹̮̞͚͕̟͚͉̩̲̹̮͖̼̹̮͉̰͕͍͙͇͍̳̲̺͍͕͈̗̘̣̻̳̦̩̟͓̲̺̮̒͊́̽̈͗̈́͗̀̍̆̿̉̉͋͗̈̎̈́̄̽̽̎͂́͋̑̏̓̔͛̓̋̔̉͂̎̐̑͌̆̀̓̌̍̒̈́̃̔̏͒̈̒̉͂̈́̎̄̀́̓̄̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅȐ̷̶̶̸̸̶̶̴̶̶̶̷̸̸̸̸̷̴̷̵̵̡̧̨̨̨̡̧̛̳͙͚̹̦̣̯̘͕̰͕̞̼̱̪̯̱̠̼̜̬̠̫͇̠̣̬̥̼̣̹̼̺̣̥̺̫͙̗̯̣̙̜̦͍̘̠̺͓̲̰͍̟̦̘̜̙̪̦̲͉̣͍̳͖̱̬̳̩̍̉̽̈́̃̉̍̏̉̈̔̆̂͆̾̔̿̾̾̌̿̓͑̏͋̃̓̅́̐̒͑̋̎̎͆̀̔̃̄̊͒̇͒̏́̑̋̊͒́͗̀̌̈̂̃̎̊̃̋̓́͒̀̔̌̂̋̿̃͗͐̄̔̌͒̄̈̉̚̕͘͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̚͝͠͝ͅͅǪ̵̴̸̴̶̴̶̸̴̵̵̸̸̸̶̧̨̡̡̧̛̛̭̮̠̟̪̤͙͓̰̜̪̪̻͎̩̘̤̩̹̖̯̺͕̤̬̼̯̰̰͙̦̟̫͉͍̰͎̼̥̞̮̩̯͔͚͎̬̮̠̩̦̗̝͙̘͙̩̞̭̹̝͉̗̤̹̦̲͖̝̻̖̲̪͙̜͈̅̂͛̆̀̿͌̃̈́̉̎̐̌̈́̿̇͆͗̄̓͐̒̉̋͊̆́̓̌̾̄̐̊͛̀̀͆̈̓̑̀̌̆̈̅̋̏̚͜͜͝ͅͅŖ̶̴̷̵̶̶̸̵̸̢̢̡̛̜̭̰̼̗̻̟̘̗̳̖̩͚͈̪͍̬̺̤̺͙͔͖̫͚̯͐́́̏͒̀͒̓̒̄͗̒̌̎̂͑͒̈́̃̀̆̌̃̎̌̿̀̐̈́̕̚͜͝͠͠͝͠ͅ!̴̷̴̴̸̶̸̶̵̵̵̵̷̵̷̶̴̷̢̢̧̡̨̡̧̢̮͓̳̭̳̺̼̯̯̞̬͈̳̻͙̩̲̖̗̤̦̜͙̩͙̠̟̙̪̭̻̜͇͚̪̩̘͖̱̙̫͍͇̹̮͍̰̯̼͈̭̜͓͚̫̹̱͙̙͎̮̯̞̘̘̬̹͓͔̥̹͇̦̠̜̇͌͆̋̇͌͗͑̀́̉̒̎̊͗͂̌̋̀͐̊͐̀͋̐̅̌̄͑̈́͆̀̈́̀́͗͊͑͗̾̿̄̿̈̂̀̒̽̊̍̌͂́̂͊̃͑̌̅̅̽̂́͌͌̍̉͋̕͘̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅ!̶̷̷̵̸̴̶̵̵̶̸̷̷̢̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̰̟̮̬̲̜̞͔̣̦̟̰͙͉̜͔͖̤͙̻̩̮̜̤̼̮̺̦̮̺͍̣̱͎̱̜̘͍̫͕̼͎͕͚̣̬̰͙͈͇͙̞͍̼͇̂̑̈̇̾͊͌̔̀͛̆̌̏́͋͗̃͋̀͛̓̿̆̈́̀̋͂̊̂̽̆͒̍̒̃͌͌̈́̓̊̀̽̄͗͑̔̑̄͌́̎̀̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅE̶̵̵̷̷̸̷̸̠͕̙̳̯̮̰̙̮̭̪̘̮̳̻̠͚̬̺̮̳̱̞̜͉̯͙͙͌̈́͛̓̇̀͋̂̃͌̋̈̀̅̆́͑̅̍̔͂͆͌̀̋̂̓̋̈́͒͌͘͜͝͝ͅR̶̶̷̵̶̴̸̶̸̢̢̢̡̛̘̭͓̳͙͖̼͚̖̙͈̯͈̠͙͉͕͙̗̲͖͉̞̖̜͔̤͉͕̻̲̩̪̣͚̰̭̰̦̭̣͇͇͍̦̩͔̐̌͂͑́͆̽̏̈̐͊́̏̀̀̾̔͛̀̏̈̈́̄̈́́̓͋̾̃̑̈́̅́̕̚ͅR̶̵̷̷̵̷̸̵̸̴̸̶̵̶̡̢̡̛̛̮̼͉͓̟͎͕̳͖̺͖̘̮̘̘̪̯̣̺̬̦̦̜̖̣̰̠͚͔̘͖̪̼͚̘̳̙̳̼̞̼̝̫̝̦̼̪̝̯̤̱̮͍̰̦̣͓̳͎̐́͑͛̽̾͌̀̏̅͐̈̂̄̍́̊̒̓̓̍̉̓̏͑̏̋͒̾̄̅́͌̈̅̄̈́̒̉̀̒̂̀̅̽͐͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝ͅͅỠ̷̸̴̴̵̴̸̴̷̵̵̷̵̷̸̵̡̡̢̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̛͎͓̟̩̞̼͎̣̮̩̗̗̻̟̱̳̝̖̝̩̗̜̖̠͇̣̞̮̠͔̜̥̙̪͙̭͙͈͇̻̞͍̬̦̰̱̠̗̦̺̰͕̤̮̫̥͖̅̇̆͒̋̓̽̀͒͂̀̉̽̀̐̔̒̔̈́̋͆̓͛̀̍̑̍̆̆̆̂̀͆̋̓̿̂͗̈́̓̏͋̄̔̀̊̄̊̀̑̂͐̈͛͂͐́̈̽͊̀̀̑̍͌͆͑̀̋͆̚̚̚̚͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝Ŗ̴̵̸̸̵̵̸̴̷̶̶̴̶̨̨̢̧̨̢̢̛̭̣͕͔̹͕͙̝̳̘̝̼̜̺̻̮͕̦̥̙̳̤̱̮̠̪̤̥̬͕͓̲͍͇̰̙̟̼̫̦̰̘͇̰͇̺̤̟̜̬̈̑͂̀̈́̍̂̽̏̂̉͗̾̿͆͒̒̿̿̉̿͛̀͆́̑͗̈́͛͆̂̔̂̉̑̀͐̅́̒̋́̐̍̋͒̓̽͛͊̀̀̅̒̆̊̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝!̴̵̶̷̷̷̶̷̸̷̶̶̷̵̷̢̢̨̧̢̡̛̺̠͉̼͕̳͎̦̳̯̼̝͇̦͇̳͇̣̙̰͍͖̣̜̭̪̱͚̖̜͕̼͇̘͚̜̠͖͚̥̣͕̰͉̝̹͖͕̭͍̦̬̬̖̖̘̞̏̋̏̇̒̔̊͆̄̇̆̈́̂͋̉̍̾̓͂̄̍̐̍́́́̀̀̄̅̋͗͐̍̍̐͌̀̀̓̑̈͛̀͛̆̉́̈́͑́͛̀̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅ!̵̵̵̷̴̸̸̶̵̸̷̵̡̨̧̛͓̠͎̬͈͇̤̮̮̪̘͓̺̮͕͈͎͔̝̱̦̻̬͖̮̯̻̦̲̺̮̤͖̥̙͉̥͓̬̭̻͍̠̈́̅̑̃̀͊̈́̈́̉́͋̈́͒̍͑̋̈̊̌̀̐̄̅́̈́̈́̂̃͒́̊͊̔̏͋̄̍̈́̆̀̓͆͋͊͒̕͘͘͘͘͘͘͜ͅḜ̴̶̶̶̶̸̷̶̵̴̴̶̴̷̶̴̢̨̡̛̛̠̣̟̗̣̱̪͚͈̯͙̞͓̘͚͚̩̯͈̟͎̮͍̗͍̺͕̖̬̖̻͈͎̳̝̣̳̭̹̩̩͙̙̯̺͉̝̦̥͔͖̝̣̺̳̜̘̝̗̘͓͉̗̼͔͚̱̙͓̝̣̅̀̂̎̓̓́͑̇̓̇̽͑̊̋̈́͗̃̎̏̄̏́͒̓̇͗́̏̿͊́̉͑̆̈́̔̅̓̍̃̃̈́̑̒̑̀̓͊̾̃̐͂̍̀̇͗͆̇̒̄̒̉̇̊̓̈̉͐́̑͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̚͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅȒ̷̸̵̴̶̵̴̸̶̸̸̨̨̢̢̧̛̰͓͈̳̰͇̰̼̬̮̩̪̪̘̥͎̮̮̳̜͍̮͔̲͓̟̞̹̙̝̤͓̙͈̥̪̜͍̪̤̰̞̔̑̃͐̄͑̆̎͛͛̐̃͋͑́̋͋͐͗̌͆͂͐͆̂̇̓̾̋̎̽̌̌̏̿̏̐̉̉͂́̾̍̂́̅̈̌̃̑͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅR̸̸̷̴̶̶̸̶̵̶̸̶̸̨̧̨̡̛̛͓̦̠̯̰̠̬̥͉̙͈̪̙̜̩͚͉͔̙̦͈͍͚͉̳̠͈̗͇̬̥̦͉̰͙̱̪̜͉̯̻̮̱̖̺̯͕̱̱̭͉͉̼̻̻̬̅̍͗͐̀̌̉̊̊͗̿̊̿̈́̋̑̎̈́̌̋̿̆͗̄̃̾̑̉̓̾̓̌̑͑̏̾͌̋̾͂̈́̈̉͛̇̽͑̒̀͂͋͋́͘̕̕͜͜͠͝͝Ơ̵̴̵̸̸̴̴̸̵̵̵̷̸̸̧̧̡̨̧̨̧̨̨̛͙̲̼̣̩͎̰̟̙͉̼̤͈̹̰͉̣̝̖̙̘̤̹̦̮̲̱̝̗̱̞̥̯̖̝̙̘̮͖̦͈̠͎̩͍̦͇̗̩̙̫̼̲̥̣͕̒̿̐́̑̅͛̌͂͌͛̈́̓̓̊̀͂̔̿̈́̽͆̅̈́̾̎̎̑͐̓͊̐̆̆̽̋̉̅̾̉̋̉͂̈́̋̄͋̈̈͐͌̈́̈́͋̿͌̍͌̐͆̓̊̃̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̷̸̶̶̵̸̶̶̸̶̶̸̨̧̧̧̧̧̢͚͕̱̯̰͉͉̞̝̖̹͚̻̟̹̝̻͙͖̝̤̩̱̬̮̭͔͍̹͉̯͔͙̠͙̘͓̮̘͉͖̳̻̼͇̲̠̗̯̥͂̅̎̇͑͌͛͂̓̀̔͛̇̓̄̿̆͊̄̂̾̔̔̈́̀̄͑̈͛́̽̾͒͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ!̶̴̷̷̷̷̵̷̧̡̛̳̗͓̺͚̟̠̭̠̘̳͎̰̩͍̪̞̘͈̳̪͈̫̠̰̩̣̼͕̬̞̘̥̤̤̥̌̊́̄͂͂͆̆̾̇̑͌̔͐̓͑̋̈́̽́͋͆̈́̓̊̅̍̄̀̏͛̔̊͘̚͘̚͜͝͝ͅͅͅ!̶̵̴̸̶̶̷̶̶̴̶̸̵̷̴̵̴̷̵̴̵̢̨̡̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̳̤̜͖͈͍̦̯̗̟̠͎̪̫͍̪̦͚͕̠̰̼̱͕̼͇̟͈͈̣̰̥̻̳̠͓̖̞̱͎̟̥̜͍̰̝̬͙̦̹̥̯̤͚͕̖͙̻͖͕͇̲̞̬̖̭̯͔̻͔̪̺͚̖̝͖̬̳̙͑̆̈́̅̐͒͐̂͊͂̒̔͆̐̔͛̉͆̊̈́̏̅̄͊̈́͂͛̆̒̈́̀̀̃̈́̀͌̓̊̍̏͌̅͑͂̑̏̍͒̄̍̌̓̐̎̅̆̔̀̑͐͒̌̌̄̾̅̑̈́͌̊̏̀̇̈̉̓̌̀͑̀͐̀̏͐̽̏̔̓̽̅̐͊̓́̋̅͗̃̓̇̚͘̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅÈ̷̵̵̷̶̶̴̷̵̸̵̡̡̢̡̛̤͕̩̝̭̝͚̰̖̖͚͍͈̺͍̳̝̞̖̦̩͚̩̙̫̖̪̟̼̘͉̹̦͖̜̯̜͚͕̘̹̲͓̯̣̤͇͇̦̜̯̭̱̐̀̂͛̎̐̃͊̇̿͂̿̏̿͌̆̽̈́̈̃̔̒͆͛̀̇̊̀̒̇͑̈́̏̊͒̐̀̏̌͒͆̚͜͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅR̸̷̵̸̸̸̴̷̷̶̷̷̶̴̡̧̨̡̡̧̡̙̘̭͍̱͓̻̱̤̤̜̣̫͖̺̼̥͔͙͕̹̲͍̙̮̮̤̥̟̠̣̗͓͔̜̮͎̙̘̺̱͖̱̭͕̥̐̉̊͗̎̃̽̀͒̃̒̂̑̓̔͌̃̀̽͑̈̈́̀͛̂̈͛͊̍̽̑̃̀͂͊̀̌̊̐̑͋͐̌̒̔̊̈̽͆̇͑̉̓̕̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅŖ̶̸̵̶̸̵̸̵̸̶̸̵̶̴̷̶̸̸̶̢̡̢̨̛̛̛̹͖̠̻̙̦͖̥̺͙̞̯͕̼͇͚͙͚̥̖̖͈͚̖̩̺͚̘̖̙̯̹̤̫͔̩̠̗͚̮͇̣̺̩͔̥̥̗̗̟̺̬͎͕͔̲̣̗̣̥̭̖̠͎̹͓͙̦̞̱̠͔̹̙̼͚̜̯̞͎̩̪̈́̓̿̈́́̀͛͗̏́̾̎͒̌̑̀̿̅̊̿͗͌̈̀̅̑͗̊͐̐̓̀̓͌̔͌́̄̃̒͂̅͐̎̀́̏͑̆̐̓̏̎͛̀͂͛͛͌̔͊̇͌̍̚͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅƠ̵̴̴̸̶̷̷̸̵̸̸̷̸̶̶̸̷̶̸̴̡̡̨̨̡̛͇̪̺̺̣͈̦̝̖̞͖̣͉̠̭̯̙͔̦̦͎̗͚͇͇̯̲̟̼̹̥͖̼͇͍͉͎̗͕̦̫̘̮͖̯͙̝̠̳̤̦̹̖͚̗̘͕̰̭͕̬̻̥̼̥̹͓͉̲̰̲̙̫̟̫̙̯̣̰̘̻̭͇͔͖͋̈́̽̾̄̋͛́̈́͂̋̈́̀̒̇̈́͗̂͒̓̋̊͋͛͊͂̾̓͊̍͌̈̆͂́̓̋̀͛̊̾͂͌͂̾̏̿͊͂̏̈́̌̓̈́̏̍̿͂̏̽̅̒͆́̋͂̄́͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅR̴̶̴̴̶̵̵̷̴̷̶̶̸̵̢̨̢̨̨̛̛̛̲̱̠̝̪̮̻̬̘̹̞͓͎͔̻̺̩̲̖̣͔͉̥̩̹͙͓͙̪̫̻̘̗͕̳̰͚̠̘̩̙̼͙͉̞̗̩̱̲̘̗̹̲͖̮̥̰̭̖̩̮̲̝̓̿͒̊̓̎̒̒̓̌͗̇͛͐͆͂̓̍̋̇̿̽̉͌̌̃̄́͛͛̈́̇̽̀͋̔͑̅̓̈́̾̉̈́̆̑͐̌̀͌̃̑̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅ!̷̷̸̶̴̸̵̸̶̨̡̧̢̛̛̖̻̯̜̳͖̬̞̲̭̖̭̤̗̦̖̝̯̝͌̋̽̀̂̅̇̇̂̎͆̈́̉̄̿̆̓̀̃̏͋̅͂̇̉͊̽͛̔̑̀͆͘̕͘͘͜͠͠͠͝ͅ!̷̴̵̵̸̵̶̴̸̸̴̵̷̡̧̛̛͕͙̠̬̰̱͖͇̫̥͉̥͕̞̺͕̦͙̻̱̯̗̭̤̯͕̗̻͈̗̖̱̝̭͓̝͎̦͈͖̰̙̤̦̖̤͇̮̰͎̻̪̼̬̜̪̙͙̆̿͂̉̂̎̔̾̇́̐͋̓̑̊̾̎̀̈́͌̄̌̑͒͑̐̒̽̋́̓͊̈̍͑̾̀̓͋̇̏̇̐̔̊́̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅȨ̵̷̴̶̷̶̶̶̨̨̨̛̛̤̠̟̺͎̰͖̫̹͓̩̫̙͙̖̪̬͉̖̳̘̦̞̯̝̪̪̭̮̟͖̣̼̯͍͖̎̇̾̈̏̔͒͆̾̔̿̿̅͐́̍́̎̓̆͌̅̔̀̀͛̑̂͐̍̚͘͜͜͝R̶̶̷̵̴̷̴̵̵̸̵̶̸̴̡̡̢̢̡̡̧̨̢̡̨̢̛̛̺̰͎̳͍̥̝̪̰̬̗̦͇̗̳̖̣̦̻͈̺̪̦̟͉͇̟̩̘͇͖͙̭̩͇͓̘̝̯̤̱͚͇̼̹̘̥̙̣̲̺̜͍͔̼͔̥̩̯͈̩͊̽͐̈̎̐̈́͌̊̎̏̇̀͊̇̀̆͊̊̋͌̎́̒̽̀̔̀̃̈̔̿͌̊̓͗͗̋̈́̌̀̿͐̑͗͗͆̋́͒̍̽̆͋̀͑̑̃̀́͛̅̕͘͘͝͠ͅŖ̸̷̷̷̵̴̸̵̶̶̴̵̴̷̸̴̸̸̡̨̧̧̡̛̛̛͈̜͚̪͍̫͈̠͈̣͙̩͚̯̙̟̣̤͖̯̳͍̰̦̪̘͉̜̝̩̫̞͍̰̺͔̻̩̦͎̤̟͍͓̱̱̞͉̯̩̰̺̤̗͔̟͔̇̔̋͛͛̾͗͗͑̎̓̈́͌̃͊̓̒̅̀̽̎̾́́̔̀͗̽͂͗̀̔̓̇̎͛̀͋̓̋̈̽͑͗̈̊͋̈́̽̆̓͑̋͗̒̄̊̒̈́̌͋̐́̆̒̂͊̀̌̐̇̀͘̕͘̚͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅƠ̵̴̸̶̸̶̷̸̷̸̴̷̸̷̵̶̡̨̡̧̡̨̢̧̪͚̦̞̩̥̻͇͙̺̼͎̘͇̖̮̹̞̝͔͚̱͉̦̤̼̮͕͈̯̳͚̟̘̰͖̲̪͎̦͈͕͙̥̤̪̮̬̗͍̟͖̲̺͙̰̐͌͗͑͆͂̍̈́͒̊̃̔͌͑̍̄̀͛̌̉̈́̂̍̂͑͊̔̄̃̐͌̈́̈́̋͌́̊̋͂͊̐̍̓́͂͂͛͌̽̆̔̑̈́̋̀̋͆͂͂͊̈͘̚̕͘͘͘͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅŖ̶̵̶̵̷̴̴̷̸̴̸̵̷̶̶̷̷̷̨̡̡̧̡̢̢̨̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̼̘͇̼̤̮̰̖̭̥̹̫̻̝̫̙̼̖̥̘̗̙̝͚̫͙͕̭̗̦̥͉̞͇̹̥͎̫͕͙̹͙̜̖͚̲͖͙̗̥̦̳͕̭̳̈́̾̽̆͑̔́̂̌̐̒̓́̂̋͐̆͆́̋͊̃̇͂̾́̇̈́̓̍͒̉͗͛͐͋̊͒̋̅̈̀͒͒̓̍͆͑͗̽̅̇́̓̐̌̀͛̕̚̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝!̸̵̴̶̵̸̵̸̴̷̨̧̢̛̼͇̦͇̜̫̟͎̥̥̞̣̻͚̻̗͕͓̖̤͖͙̜̩̺̈́͊͐̌̓̾̄̐̍̀̒̊̍̓̋̓̿̄͋̒̀͌̄̔̄̾̿̌͒̽̾̀̀̔͌͐̈́͋̈́̐͒̾̀̌͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅ!̶̵̷̴̷̵̵̵̴̸̶̸̷̶̸̶̨̨̧̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̭̥̝̖̭̫̤̗̲̤̰͔̥̣͎̪̟̥̜͈̣̫̙͙͖͎͈̝̙̫̪̙̞͍̹̠̲̯̬͔̺̼̼̣̲̻̻̻̮͖͚̩̰̟͚̘̯͖̗̥̮͕̺̥̗̣̻̳̗͕̣̠̱͛̍͗͑́̈́͊̒͒̈́͗͆̓̋̊́̔̏͒̽͛̌̍͌̍̏̒͛̔̈́͂̅̇̐͂́̎͑̅̅́̓͑͊̀͐͛́̏̐̀̐́͐͋̆̄̍̃̉́̾̆̓̊̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅĘ̸̷̷̴̷̸̷̸̵̶̴̶̶̶̷̶̶̸̴̨̡̨̢̛̬̳͚̜̩̪͈̭͍̲̙̩̥͔̠͎̜̩̣̹̜͈̱̩̝͈̭͙̤̼͈̜̝͖̺͙̜̟̲̤̻̙̮̻͚̙̗̞̱̬̭̜͖̩͎̹̪̮̖͎͔̣͕̼̺̳̠͔͈̼̖̮̭̙̲͚͓̜͕͚̫̜̲̈̈́̎̈͌͛͋́̓̽̒̂͗̈́̿̈́̈́̆͌̏̽͗̏̈́̓͛́̊̈́̋̃͌͋̔̈̎̒͗͗͛̔͂̂̀́̉̎͒͑̏̂̋̎͌́͑̈̐̇́̈̎̃̀̌͌̂͆̊̒̓͘̚̕͘͘͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅR̴̴̷̴̸̴̸̶̶̵̴̶̵̶̸̴̸̵̸̸̶̨̢̧̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̝̭̺͉̜̰͉͙̘͖̤͇̘͍̫͎͖͖̗̝̗̬̬̗̳̟̗̞̠̭͉̟̘̘͓͓͙̼̙̥̙͚̭͓̪̳͔͈͖͓͕͎̩̥̣̳̰͎̱̞̪̦̺̯̙̦̝̝̭͉̟̻̜̯͚͎̘͇͕̠͈͕̠̜̲̈̈̐͂͛̂̐̐̐́̇̑̆̐̂̂̑͂̈́̆̐̇̈́͆̓̇̌̈́̓͊̀͌̓̀̔̊̐͂̂͗̎̔̄̑͊́̀̍͂͗̄̀̏̓͒͒̑̂͂̒͑̽̉͒͆͋̎̒̀̌̆̀̀̓̍͐̄̌̓͆͌͘̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅR̵̶̷̶̵̶̸̴̸̷̴̷̷̶̴̵̶̴̷̨̡̢̨̛̛̗͈̱̻͚̘̱̥̳̠̬͓͎̖͖̠̖͉͙͈̱̤̝̗̖̘̥̼̗͔̭̥̺͓̺̜̼̟̟͙̝̗̹̺̳̣̮͇̜͕͉̫̺̼̞͚̝̹͖͔͈͙͓̰͙͎̩̲̯̣̭̟̣̥̞̝̫͕̜͇͔̠̘̹͉̪̜̱͌́̃̔͌͗́̔̐̎̄͐̎́̑̿͑̈́̾͛̏͂̊̊́́̓͂̂̓̄͂̄̏̽̀̉́̓̄̈́̾͒̓̓́́̈́̒͑̏̉̈̀̈́̓͆̔̀͗̑̈́̎͋̓̒̊̊̇̔̈́̃̐͊̓̑̒͆̑̎́̄͊̀̒̀͐̅̽͘̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅO̷̸̶̵̷̢̡̧̳̼̰͖̟̟͔̟̖͖͍̫̜̤͚͉̤͓̮̳͂͒̓̾̌̈́͂̓̊̈͑̐̏͜͝͝Ȓ̵̵̵̴̷̵̶̛̩̼̬̭͔͍͚̜̪̬̙̫̬̯͔͓̗̦͇̮̙̳͍͚̝̫̎̓̊̀̓͐̆̒̒͊̔̓̊̌̓̂̒̆͒̏͊̐͌̕͝͝͝!̴̵̴̶̵̸̶̷̷̴̵̴̷̵̸̧̡̧̡̨̧̛̙͕̭̻͔̘̖̹͉̯̻͈͓̣͍͍̲͍̠̱̺̗̲̥̭͓̯̦͖̪̯̱͎̟̦̘̝̤͈̘̣̯̳͎̰̞͚̟̓̿̌̂́̈́̓̔̈́͆̀͗̏̀͛̇̇̈́͑̈́͗́̀̔̅̓̏̍̈́̐̀́̎̀͑͌̇̓̅̀̋͛̔̀͒̾̋͐͐̔̓̈́̇͂̂͒͋̐́͛̈̈́͂̓͒̒̒̎̕̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅ!̸̸̶̷̸̴̷̷̴̵̶̸̵̵̷̧̨̡̧̨̡̡̛̹̪͓̭̖̬̲̤̯̦̭̪̦̲̼̣̼̦̠͕̮͍̝͈̼̗͕͎̜̠͈͇̼̹̙̣͎̩̝̟̮̥͇͖̦̼̟̘̩̲̪̥̝͉̪͓̹̥͚̺̞͙̰̰͖̹̠͓͚̮͎̮͋̊̉͒͊̇̑͆̑͗̑̈̒̽͐̇̏́̍̊̍͑́̿́̉̃̍̎̄͋̑̒̄̀͛̓͑̊̓̽͆̀̒̉̆̎̿͛̍͘̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅĘ̷̴̸̷̵̴̶̸̶̵̶̶̶̵̶̴̧̧̧̛̲̩̯̲̞̬̰̫̦̱͖̰̟̘͕͖̙͙͍̦̞̮͚̜̞̣̩̞̮̳̟̯͚̞͙̪̹͈̠͙̻̲̰̟̰̘̮̮̭̙̫̟̭̙̯͕͔̎̀̆̿̓̓̔̈́͋̔̈́̇͌̃́̔̄͂͒͋̆͊̏̎̓̔̇̎̽͗̔̄̑̐̎͆̅́̾̔̊̉̋̒̆͊̌̃̄͋̓͑̂̓͌̾̓̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝Ŗ̸̶̷̸̸̴̴̸̴̴̴̶̸̷̡̡̡̧̡̢̡̯͔̯͕̠̘̯̹̺̤̙̳̖̝͓̮̫̟͉̻̲̥̼͚̪̭̲̲̤̖̦͓͕͍̭̫̖̮̪̩̼̮̲͖̠̫͉̯̠̖̘͇̳̭̱̠̜͉̞̩̱̫̥͍͚͙́̈́̓̈̈̓̀̈́͋̔̓̊̅̇̇͛̔̆̃͋̑̓͗̍́͐̃̾̂͛͌̐̈́̿̀̍̿͋͋̉̓̈́̀̋͌̌͂̉͋́̊̈́̀̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͝ͅR̴̴̴̵̶̸̷̶̸̷̸̷̵̵̶̷̢̨̨̨̨̨̡̡̧̛̲̣̱̹̼͉͓̹̩͔̣̠̖̰̯͇̯̟̟̞͎̗̩͍͉̘̻̤̦̣̼͉̬̬͉͇̥̗̣̯͚̙̫̝͈̱̟͙̻̗̣̞̝̜̤̺͚͉̠̬͎͉͙͈̝̳̺̻̬̗̦̰̹̈́̈́̋͛̎͐̆͑̽̄͌̄̿͑͗̒̐͋́̓͗͆́̉̊̒̑̎͊͂̾̑̈́̾̐̉̒̈́͗̆͑̉͑̑̂͒̓̾̂̈́̾͌̿̆͐̈́̃̓͋̽̑̾̓̎̽̏̅͊͋̊̾̕͘̕̚͘͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ

Ớ̵̴̵̵̵̴̴̶̸̷̸̶̴̶̸̷̸̷̷̵̡̡̡̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̳̪̯̹̼̞̦̹̖̤͎̰͎̝̯̖̙̻̣͎͓̯̺̹͚̪̘͚̠̬̜͙̦͕̦͚̹̺͉̖̺̮̲͓͎̦̠̖̬̥͈̠̣͎̤͕̣̻͈̙̮͇͇͈̘̪̠͖̥͇͖̻͇̞̹̟̹͓̖̗̙͍̹̓͑̈́̀͛͊̊̽͊͆̄̿͗̀̆̋̄̂͂̆̋̃̋̐̾̇̉̂̆̒͒̓̓̾̅̄̔̓̎̓̈́̈́͒̆̅̎̍̋͋͛̀̀̃̅̀͛̍̍͐̔͛̾̏̒̀̌͆̑́͒͑͊͒̃͛̔̐̉͐̄͊͌̿͆͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅR̶̵̴̶̸̵̵̶̷̷̶̶̵̸̶̢̢̨̡̨̛͖͍̟̹͉̤͖̫͖͕̮͕̲͈͉͔̭̜̯̭̖͔͈̩̼͍̗͚̰̘̲̟̰̮͚̠̪̫̲͎̘̼̞̹̬̥̜̼̮͍̱̞̳͇̲̠͇͍̣͚̲̭̖̼̗̤̈́͂̓̓̔͂̔͗͛̀̈́̿͌͊̇̒̇̍̀̽̅̅̎̊̄́͐̒̓͛̅̈́͑̉͆͊͑́̒̓̽́̔͊͐͒̔̈́͋̌̊̔̋͗͛͋̋͑̏̚͘̕͘͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅ!̶̶̸̸̶̴̸̶̷̷̷̵̶̶̷̵̸̵̷̴̶̶̴̵̢̧̨̡̧̡̢̨̢̨̨̢̛̝̘͙̲̠͇̜̱̬͎̜̻̬̟̩̳̝̰̫̣̺͕̲̱͉̪̲̖̞̹̥͙͙̘̗̱͉͓͎̟͚̻͙͉̺͍̳̮̤̹̻̼͚̩̭̠͕̤̫̭͙̮͚̮̟̯̺̥̜̭͙͙͚̺̝͍͎̲̻̮̼̤̟̠̠͕̖̫͓̫̠̠̭̝̠̘̥̅̽́͆̐̌̿̋̂̈́̊̈͌̅͐̆͗̊̀̿̃͆̽̏̋͆̌̆̅͑̈͂͒̐̓̄͛̌̓̐̓̈́̈́̈̽͋̎̄͌̀̀͒̏̂̆̑͛͂̓̒̃̇̇̄̈́́̉́̃͒̏̅̈́͗̌̋͆̃̿͐͆̋́̒͑̈̉̇͋̓́̏̇͊̊̾̈̉̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅ!̸̸̷̶̴̸̶̸̸̶̷̧̡̢̛̛̛̘͇͚̟̙̻̭̦̣̙̟̙͓̦̳͍̞̗̯̘̜̳̩̠͔̳̰̻̦̘̙͚̝̫̖̬̫͈̱͕͂̑̽̆̓̔̆̏̅̄͗̾̅̓̓̓͛͐͌̆̂͊̇̿̈́͑̽̈̆́̐́̂́́̉͐͛͂̎̄̉̏̒̚̕̚͜͝͠ͅȨ̵̵̴̷̸̴̴̸̵̴̵̴̸̷̵̷̵̷̶̶̧̢̢̡̨̨̛̛̛̦̩͙̲̮̞̬̫̪͎̼̺͚̠͎̹̪̰̳̞͙̲̹̹͚̫͍̠̮̖̯̦͈̹̼̜͈͖̥̝̤̤̤͓̭͖͈̰̼͎̹̲͙̺͔̱̣̪̖͓͙̭̖̘̼͉̪̋̊͆̈͆̾̃̊͑̒͊́͗̑̓̎̾̇̓̆͛̋͒̏͛͒̀̏̓͛̽̉͆̄͒͆͋̍̓̃̓̐͑̆̍̓͋̄̏͋̐̋̆̅̃͛̅̑̆̓́̑̂̈̎͋̽̈́̑͌͆́̑̄͌̓̉͘͘̕̕̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅȒ̷̴̴̶̷̵̴̸̴̴̸̶̶̶̷̷̵̷̵̸̨̨̢̨̛̛̬̤͇̟̗̤͎͙̝̝̱̫͕̪̞̯̣͓̣͉̬̟͕̼̲̱͔̫̥͇̩̭̮̠̳̝͍̤̯̩͍̰̥̠̹͉̖̖̥̬͙̱͙̖̟̮̣̥̼̖̪̗̺̩̲̺̘͈̻̖͎̺͈̼̹̹̲̯͖̯̳̠͍͒͒̉̆̉̅̓̐̊͂̇͆̊͗͑̏͛͋̀̈́͐̅͗͐̈́͐͊͛̊̉̌̔͂̃̌̀͋͂̈́͗͂͆͆̑͑͛́̀̈́̾̆̃̾́͛̀̈́̈́̇͐̒̓̑̉̅̈́́̀̃͗͑̀̽̅̀͊͐̌̃̈̓͂̒̌͆͌͐̕̚̚͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅR̸̶̶̶̵̶̵̶̵̷̵̷̷̷̸̵̶̴̶̴̶̴̸̶̶̡̡̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̞̙͚̞͍̜͖̗̹̝̘̯͚̘̤̰̞̯̹̳͈͔̳͈̙̠̝͇̪͙̼̲̭͔͕̰̗͖̲͇̤̝͖̰̜̼̤̝͓̠̺͓̤͉͇̣͔͍͎̥͖͓̹͕̘̝̠͈͖͈͚͉͓̻̫̟͕͇͇̗̹͍̭̜̲̠̬̻̗̞̯̱̩͚͔̙̦̬͍͔͈̞͋̽͐͒̉̉̇̍̃̋̽͌̄̔͆̈́̑̉̽̌̋̈́̍̎̍̆͗͋̒̈́̃͆͑̄̊̅̾́͌̓̇́̇̄̄̓́̔̾͒͋͂͛̍̔̿͛͐͊̆̉̾͌́̋͌̀͂̃̈́͗̆͌͌̇̆̄̄̑̇̄͆̔̈́̂̉̐̃̔̒͋̈́̓̓́̎̆͒̓̀̓͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅƠ̵̷̶̸̵̷̴̴̸̶̸̶̡̧̡̨̛̝̙̳̪̰͎̩̭̯̲̥͖͔̝̞̬̙̮̞̣̰͚̰͉̱̝͕̺͔̥̞̤͕̰̼̯͈̠̹̝͔̩̰̳̼̼̹͈͔̝̹̟͉͊̏͒̏̔̀̀̒̃̈́̾̉͌͗̽̄̀̃̾̆͗̆͛̍̃̐̎͌̆̿̀̍͌̉̍̇̾͛͛͋͒̈́̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅR̴̷̶̷̴̶̸̷̶̴̶̨̨̢̢̨̛̛̺̞̰͔̳̲͚̙͍̹̯̳̯̰̯̘͈͇̙͔̤̳̪̭̱̬̰̞̮̗͔̼̦͕̗̠̺̘̟̤̩̓͐͛͋̃̈̀̿́͆̈́̏̃̇̀̃̇̽͗̿̓̏́͗̿̀̑̈́́̀̋̄̇͋̐̍́̄̐̏͋͊̚̚͘̕̕͘̕̕͠͠!̴̴̸̷̷̸̴̶̨̨̛̛̤̗̠͚̦̱̦̰̫͚͔̙͇̹̲̥̙̼̹͖̩̬͔̞̠̱̰̇̇̇͒͌̎͑̏̓̌̔̈́͊͛̇͂̇̀̂̍̈́̉͑͑̌̊̎̌͊̓͗͋͊̀̿̇͐̉̓̑̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝!̴̶̴̴̶̸̵̴̵̴̷̷̸̵̷̨̨̡̧̧̛̛̲͖̼̖̳̖̣̝̤̟̝̪͚̬͚̣͓̤̺̖̻̦͕͚͖̲̮̦̬̜̱̣̖̼̮̟̫̱͈̗̠̜̲̱̳͕͍̘̗̗̺̬̝̻̠̯̫̘͔͓̬̙̥̣̻͔̅̇͒̊̇͐́͒́̓̌̿̓̿̏̋̐̇̉͛͆͗̊͋̾̃̎̽̊̂̇͂̾̾̃̓̉̂̾̀͊̏̈́̐̋͊̉̐̔̈́͐̾̈́̋̐̚̚͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅE̸̸̴̷̶̸̴̷̸̴̛̝̞̗̪̘͔͕̹̯̹̼̙̖̯̭̝̼̟͕̩̖͍͓͉̙̖̱̺͎̫̗̟̣̲̳͕̦̱̰͋̀͌́̌͆̿͑̓̔̈́̑̈́̂̌̃͌͌͊̎͋̉̈́̇͑̈́̎͂͌͛̽͛̾̑̎͑̆̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅR̷̵̷̸̸̵̷̴̸̸̶̴̷̶̵̴̵̷̸̶̸̨̡̨̨̡̢̡̢̨̡̨̨̛̛̛̤̻͈̩̳̫̠̱͈̹̩͍͓͚̗̳͙̞͖̰͇̼̻̘̙̤̯̯̝̰̫̝̩̖̤̝̤̦͍͓̣͙̝̠̞̥͓̘̲̠̩̲̩͖̙̗͚̬̳̜͇̲̯̱̩̩͖͎̤̙̱̜͍̟͈͙̦̭͍̱̻̝͉̬̞̹̝͇̳̹͙̙̦͎̭̯̞͔̹̩̭̝̊͋̓̇̈́̀̃̆́͑̈́̄́̑́̆̃̓̊̓͛̏̽̅͐̋̈́̈́̍̓̀̆́͆̅̒́̃̐͐͑̄́͑͐͊̇̐̈́̆͛̉̆̎̐́̀͒̎̆̾̀̈́̈͗́̆̃̀̽̎̓̈́͒̍̍̀͑̿͐̑̋́̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅR̷̷̸̷̵̷̷̷̵̭̼͇͓͚̞̭͕̺̻̤̣͖͖̖̦̺̘̰̰͇̲̥͇̱̥͍̞̝̤̤̬̦̙͍͋̽̓͋̏̂͛̌̉̒͂̊̍̿̈́̂̎́̊̃̏̍̓͑̿̅̓̈͜͠͠͝O̸̴̷̷̷̶̴̵̸̶̸̵̶̸̢̧̢̧̡̨̧̡̪͚͕͕͉̳̯̞̥̝̜͖̠̥͎̜̣̠̱̬̩̖̘̝̯͕̯̬̼͈͙͍̯̯͈̘͇͇̻̰̝̝̻͈̜̩̬̬͔̮̗̪͇̹̟̙̪̫̯͈͋̉̉͒̐̌͂͆̽́̇̽̑̑̈́̎̎́͛̇̓̽̆̈̿̂͐͗̐́̎̀̅̏̄́́̄̐̉̈́̈́̓́̐̆̿͑̃͂͌̒̽̔̚͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅR̴̵̸̴̶̷̴̵̵̸̴̸̸̸̴̵̵̸̵̵̸̴̢̢̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̪͇̙̖͍͚͔̲̯̟̝̤̞̥͖͇̫̳͍̘̞̟̯̫̗̗͔̖͕̟̩̩̳̼̖̗̞̖̺̭͙͔͇̬̞͇͙̙͔̠͚̻̞̪̗͓̳͖͎̦̫͈͉̱̬͈̭͙̥̞̣͇̞͎̯̬̪̪̭͉̪̗̙̱͒̎̈́̽̍͌̐͌̀̒̿̈́́͋̀̏̇͆̿̌̓͆̋̎̈̅͆̈́͐͌͆͛̒́̉̊͒̇̃͑̈́́̄̏̽̓̎̑̎̋́̏͂́͑̎̔͆̌̎̓̎̓̂̐́̏̏̈̐̋̆̂̀̓̌̂̔̊͊̒͂͗̋́͌̉͑́͌̌̋́̊̉͛̂̎̏̈́̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ!̴̶̵̸̸̶̴̵̸̶̵̵̴̶̷̧̡̧̡̛̛̤̰̣̣̱̹̖̜̱̞̫̜̣̠͈͈̼̪͓̹̱̪͍̖̺͉̻̟̞̳̩͕̻̟̲̱̪͖̳͔̫̦͇͓̖͚̪̱̫̻͕̩͉͚̬̠͓̥͚̬͈͖͖͋͐͛̀̅̀̌̍̒͑͗̓̏͊͋́̉̀̇̔̀̒̊̉͒̎̌̀͛̋͗̏̋̃̒̋̉̋͗͑̒̌̊̾̀͆̅̐̀́̋̈́̉͘͘̕͘̕̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅ!̵̵̴̵̸̵̵̨̧̨̛̛̛̦̗̭̳̺̗̺̘̜̘͙̮̯̣͇͔͓̩̤̝̗͇̭̐͋͒͂̂̒͑̍͌͂̐͒̿̈́̀̓̐̿̄̈̾̂̊́̔̾̃̉̿͋̊͂͘͝͝͝͝͝Ę̴̴̵̴̷̴̵̷̶̸̷̴̵̶̴̵̴̨̧̢̭͇͉̳̦͍̻͈͕̱̱̜̙͈̞̠̳̭̰̰͔̙̹̺͔̠̦͈͙͓̙̫͈͚̲͍͎̞̞͍̯̩̦̬͙͉͇̩̠̗͖̻̖͖̻̹͇̩̙̝̘̥̘͎̯̹̯̩̹̜̟͒̃͑͗́͊̓̓̌̾͌̈̔̔̔̓́̓̃̉̀̃̎͋͑͛́̾͐́́̉̀̇̌̓̈́̽̓̓͋̃̃̊͋̋͐̎̓̑̎̈̌̈́̒̍̑̋̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅŖ̸̷̸̷̴̷̸̸̴̷̶̸̸̶̵̶̷̵̴̴̸̵̵̶̡̡̢̡̧̢̡̢̨̢̡̢̨̧̢̛̛̛̠͔̫͔̙̮̤̭̼͙̭̪̠̟̝̣͉͎͖̼̦͈̮͔͔̩̞̫̮̣̲͙̖̬̖̱̟̰͕̺̳͉̙͖̲̼̼̹̗̠̮̟͍͈̤͉̼̜̮͚̘͓̜̞̠͔͇͍̣̹̫̬̫̝̮̻̯̜̹̰̞͈̱̱̲̜̰̬͎̩̫͖̠͓̘͉͈̦̫̦̄͛̐̐̈́͆̀̋̓͊͊̈́͂͗̆͂̋̏͒̈́͑̊͌̔̈́͑̽̂̐̀̈́̍̽͑͊̑̆̀̀̅̋̈́̀̎̇̅̅̿̍̂̌̏̊̈́͋̏̍̀͛̓̄̈́͆̅̾̀̄̇̅̓͐̇̅̏̂̇͌̿̆̌̂̀͒̎͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅR̸̵̵̸̵̴̵̸̸̵̶̷̵̸̶̸̶̴̶̷̷̵̨̢̢̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̛̛̛̙̠̩͓̬͇̫̦̦̙̱͔̫̲̩̞̼̗̲͕̮͈͇̪̟͖̙̙̗͕͉̠̗͕̩͈͈̹͍̰͉̖͈̺̲̘̹̫̬̪͇͙̳̭̖̟̙̹̳̗͔͓̝̗͉͇̮͙̬̙͓̩͖͈̖̜̥̻̞̤̻͚̮̣̮̪̤̜̼͓̳͐͐̊̿͑̀͂̃͌̐͂̍̇̊̊̏͐̄̒̒̌͒͌̒͑͊̓̎̽̂̄͒͒̓̅͐̂̄̾́́̓̑̿̄̈̓̑̅̌́̉̀͗̀̏̑̅̓̀̒̽͂̈́͐͆̎͌͆̓͌̏̑̋̆̓̆́̋̂̀̈́̎̈̍͒̃̈́͘̚͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅÓ̴̴̶̶̸͈̞̰̳̳̬̼̳̝͔̦̱̥̔̽͆̄̋̿͂͋̋̄͐̓̃͐̐̚̚͘͜͝͠R̷̷̶̶̴̴̴̵̸̷̶̴̶̴̷̴̷̢̢̧̢̡̛̩͎̣̝͇̻̮̬̺̞͈̗̻̤̫͈̬̹̖̫̗͔̥̘͕̱͉̳̱̙̥̖̫̣̝̬̼̮̼̻̖̪̺̝̬̺̟͚̜͍̩̻̙̝͇̯̟͉̰͍̟̠͔̻͕͍̦͔͆̓͂͒͗̅͊̄́̀͛͒̓̓̓͐̔͒́̈́̇͑̊̈́͂͋̽̈́̌͐͗̊́͆̊̍̇̐̃̇͌̓̋̔̈́̀̈́̊̆̑̈̋͌̇̈̌͊̒̑́̋̀̊͒̔͂̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅ!̷̸̶̴̷̸̶̶̵̴̷̶̴̸̵̧̧̨̨̡̢̧̡̡̫͖̲̹̞̘̤̙̩͚̱̺̫͔̟̲̟̖̦̪̱͈̣̻͙͕͎͓͈̣͉̠̩͖̼͈̥̞̗̰̟̹͓̗̖͖̀̒̉̋̔̅̿̅̂̈͂͊͂̈̍͆̀̎̈́̓̓̈́̇̂́͆̓̍̍̉͆̿͐͗͌͛̏͂̈̀̅̒͋̕̚͜͜͠͝͠͠͠ͅ!̸̴̷̶̶̸̷̵̴̸̷̷̴̵̵̷̸̵̸̧̢̨̢̢̢̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̫͓̹͖͇̣̱̰͇̠̮͔͍̠̯̝͉̩̙̯̫̞̺͈̟͕̪̲͍͚̙͉̱̳̙̫̟̟̤̼̲͈̥̜̹̞̝̞͚̣͍̤̝̟͇̮̭̹̝̺̼̩͖͖͓̺͉̗̜̲́̌̉̃̿̔̈́̾͐̈́͋̋̀̅̎̈́̈̒̒̑̊̈́̏̉̈́͊̏͑͛͗̓̾̾̅̒̏͋̒́̈̈́̄̂͑̏̾̏̆̾͒̌̇́̈́̌̿͑͐̑̂͛́̌͛̌̑̋̄̈́̆́̿̕̚̕̚͝͝͠ͅĘ̴̵̴̵̸̸̶̴̶̴̴̵̷̷̡̧̧̛̛͉̦̭̖͎̣̼̙̪͍̺͚̖̠͎͓͍̝͍̖̭͖͔̥̹͖͕̤͔̯̱̰̥̬̞͖͔̝̲̝̱͍̹̺͓͎͙̳̪̠̤̞̙̥̗̭͑̓̿̍̔̉͛̉̀̑͋̉̒̅̈́̄̌̿͒͐̎̽͊̓̀͌̿̿̏̅̊͛͂̄̓̈̃̇̋́̔̑̇̓̓̂̐́͑͊͛̿̎̀̒͌̏̄̕̚͘̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅR̵̷̵̷̶̸̴̴̴̸̴̢̨̢̼̭̱̣͎̭̙͓̠̟̝͇͍͉̰̙̯̝̻̙̦̦̩̫̫̘̣̹̤̪̭̘͇̙̖̬̠̪̠̣̣̠̬̜̔͂̉̃̊̎̈́͊̄͊̂̅́͛̌̈́̿͗̋̇͛͗̈́̓̈́̓̽̓̎̍͐́̄̒̋͗͊̇̉̈́̕͘̚̚̚͘͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅR̴̴̵̵̶̷̵̸̵̶̢̢̧̢̢̡̥̙͚̦͕̲̗̹̬̦̱̯̪̹̼̞̫̘͈͙͖͔̱͖̜̫̭̗̬͎̯̜̼͉̓̒̈́̍̔̔̋̔̒͐̀̂̅̑͐̉̄͆̄́́̿̈́̅̓̆͂̓̅̌͊̉́̀̍́͆̌͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅǪ̵̸̸̵̴̶̸̢̢̥̯͍͉̘̣̫̮̱̗̼̥̝̣̩̳̠͎̻̟̩̤̖̗̋́́̒̓̉͛̆͌̑̾̂̒̋̉̓͑͌̄̄͌͠͠͝R̴̵̴̷̶̸̴̴̶̷̵̢̢̧̡̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̼͉͔̬̯̫̲̮͎͇̳͚͚̬͖̪̹̳̞̜̜͖̣̫͖̀͑̓̎͐̈͌̉̐͗̐́̾͗̆͗͗̅̓͂̓͗̾͗̾̍͋̇̏͑̑̔̊͊͋͆͊͛͐̐̌͐̽̌͘̚͘͘͜͝͠!̸̸̸̷̵̶̷̴̴̸̷̷̸̷̷̵̴̷̴̶̷̶̨̡̢̢̢̧̢̨̡̛̛̭̖̯̬̥̯̱͇̬̲̥͓͔̟̻̘͇͖̻͔̘̼̖͎̱̬͚͖̘̗͔̞̱͓̤̺͉͍̬̬̝̮͇͉̺͉͎͍̦̙̖̬̞̪̩͈̱̖̣̬͚̯͎͔̩͓̥̫̮̣̮̖̜̳̻̗̳̤̰͎̝͙̰͓̤̓̅̓͋̽̎̃̅̔͌͆͆̀̉̊̑̐͊̾̈̓͂̇̍̿̒̀̄̍͊͆̊̉̌̒́͋̈́̿́͒̅͗͋͊͒̎̈̒́̈́̔͗̓̑̓̿͂̂̊̇̈́̈́̏́́́̑̔̄̈̈́͛̑̈́̔̊̒͆̈̈́̑̈̐̋͛͒͌͋͐̾̓̕̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅ!̵̶̷̵̶̴̴̶̷̵̶̷̵̷̧̨̡̛̛̯̥̲͓̝̻̮̰̻̫̠̖̖̼̙̖͎̠̺͓̤͓̫̼̭̗̩͇̫̮̘̲̲̘̹̯̻͎̠̤͉̣̞͔̺͈͎̯̖̖̼̣̙̋͋̄̌̉̓̅̒̈̂̀̑̀͐̈͗̈͌̇̃̈́͋̊̃̍͆͑͑̀̂̈́̀̾̀̊͌͒̏̆͗̊͐͛̇͌͌͊̒̐̀̈̒̐̇̑̈̇͌͋̚̕̕̕͘̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅȨ̷̶̴̴̶̴̴̷̸̶̵̸̷̴̛̛̼̺͓̳̱̜͍̺͖̞̩̩̠͓͍͓̪͎͈̩̣̦̩͔̦͚̙̰̝̻͎͕̲͍͚͔̤̳͓͋̈͌͗̅̇̔̑̆̈́̾̂̍̐͑̃̇͆͆͋͆̈́̔͌̋̈̉̒̈́͌̒͗̀͒̅̄̿͆̆̽͊̓̈́̒̂͌͋̒̄͊͆̏̀͐̏͆͐̚͘̚͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̴̵̶̶̷̷̵̷̸̷̷̴̸̶̶̴̶̵̧̡̨̡̨̡̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̩̘̯̮̼̮̞͍̹͓͈̙̼̙̦̦̟̪̦̦̱̙͈͇̟̺̩̖͙̥͚̗̹̜̜̙̲̝̤̮̟͈̼̠̹̝͎͉̣͕͚̠̼̦̭̭̯͚͈͎͕͖̦̭̲̬͖̤̗͙̔̅̽͂͊̓̂̿̌̃̈́̓̏͂̆͒̃͊̈̄̅́̉͗̉̍͗̊̔͂̀̂̀̀̔̍̇̏̏̈̽̑͆͋͗͊̀̓͗̃̿̅̾̓͆̂͐̓̀̍̐̽͒̔́͒̓̈́̌͂̈́͒̿̆̓̓͑́͊̚̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅR̵̶̴̴̶̸̷̡̧̢̨̡̧̛̛̩̗̼̝̫͙̳̦̜̖̣̦̮͍̺̹̼͉͔̝̞̼̭͖̙̘̪̖̔̾͋̑̾̿̓̍̇͆̓̂͆̉͆͐̐̀͒̓͌̒̿̓̇́͌̀͊̏̔̔͗̓̚̕͘͠͠͝ͅƠ̷̴̵̶̴̶̸̵̷̵̴̷̵̴̴̴̡̧̢̢͙̺͉̞̳̙̖͙͎̼͓͙̜̺͙̯̖͇̥̦̹̝̮͙̤͇̜̗̯̤̣̠̺̗͓̯̯̯͚̻̜̲̯̪̘̹̤̲̖̼͈̬͎̙̪̹͋̓͒̋͒́̈́̇́̊̑̎̋̄͆̒̓̑̓̋̄̔̈́̉̋͗̈̆̋̈̈́̃̇̎̿̏̀̽̒̍͒̿̌̃̓̈́̿͑̓̽̽͛̃̓̅̇͊͊͌̄̇̆̑̈́͌̈́̊̄̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅR̴̸̶̷̶̸̸̸̸̵̵̸̸̴̶̸̢̨̢̧̢̨̧̧̢̨̢̛̟̮̼͇̼̺̲̤͔̻̗̞͈̱̹̬̼͎̠͍̮͇̰̬͕̟̥̙͕̪̮̙̼̖̯͕͙̝̥͚͔̲͚̭̣͈̘̠̘̳̺͖͑͐͌̄̾͆̆̒̄̈́̉͌͋͋́͒̓̉̽̐̇͒͛̆̆̾̽͐̀̀͗́̀͒̎͊͌̎͒́͗̒̋͊̆̆̈́̈́͘̚̕͠͠͝͝͝!̸̴̸̵̸̴̸̶̷̷̢̢̨̨̢̡̢̨̨̢̛̛̥͓͕̪̠̜͎͈̻̮̞̻̪͓̥̝̞̣̗̲̪̩͙̜̠̙̟̟̪̻͇̹̺̳̤̭̎͆̽̌̑̍̒́̏̄̓̀̿̌͑̏̄̌͛͒͑́́̃͗͒̅͋̋́̈́̋͆̈̀̂̅̏̚̕̕͘͠͝͝͝!̸̸̶̷̸̴̶̷̴̷̴̷̴̷̷̵̶̶̸̢̡̧̡̨̢̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̦̮̙̲̭͈̼̣͈̮͎͍̲̼̖͕̖̝͈̯͕̞̳̙͇̯̼͔̜̳̝͈̪̰̬͍̜͔̳̯̥̩̯̪̺̤̱̮̦̝͉̯̭̲̳͚̱̰͈͇̤̖̦̲͖̘͈̟͔͖̬̥̝̲̞̫̼͍̣̘̣͉̹̮̙͖̲̥͑͛̿̍̾̋͒̈́̉̎̇́̑́̽̏̓̂̒̌̋̎́͒͐̎̓̄̓̈́̈́̍͒̄̒̈̎̎̅͗̅̾͗́͒͊͐̆͋̊̊̔̓͆̉̀̈̓̅̆͐̋͊̽̋̔̑͆̊̎͌̈́̆̈́͌͗̀̍͊̑̿̀͘̕͘͝͠͝͝͝ͅĘ̸̶̴̸̶̶̸̷̴̶̸̵̸̸̸̴̵̴̵̴̧̨̢̨̧̨̡̧̢̛͈͙̯̟̪͎̻̪͖̝̱̟͈̱̥̦̗̤̝̲͓̩͈̤͇̦̜̤̠͉͍͈̙͍͍̦̯͉̠͖̞͚̰͔̦͓̺̜̻͚̭̥̭͍͓͙̰̘̘̻̫͖̯̘̝̫̦͇̭̦̯̦̮̼͚̫͓̇̿̑͑̎̒̎̐̍̇̐́͒̉͆̒͋̀̎͗̈́̾̎̏̇͐̈̍͋̌̊̓̍͊̊̀̀̍̓́̄̾̀̏͒̒̂͗̇̒͆̀̓͂̄͆̂̾̈́͛͆̾̍͛͋͌̑͑̿̎͒̓̓̅̾̍̈̇̉́͊̋̀̌́̊̈́̃̎̚̚̕̕̕̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅṞ̶̷̵̵̴̵̴̸̶̴̶̵̶̨̨̧̧̡̧̨̛̛̛̤͉̙̞͎̹̠̘͉̲͇̼̜̘̗̩͍̞̟͖̘͙̹̯̬͔͔͙̜̭͇̗̝̥͔͍͍͖̞͔̲͈̳̮̗̜͕͈̫̳̞̘̖̺͇̱̝̉̏̋̓͗̈́͐̇́͊́̀̌͊̈̆̇̑̃̀̓̄͆̔̃̊͛̿̄̋̀̐̈́̃̓̀̃̒̎̇̓̍́́͊̈́͊̈́̈̏̔̽̒͂͆̎͛̋̀̃̔͒̋̚̕̕͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅŖ̷̶̸̸̷̵̶̴̴̵̸̴̶̷̸̶̵̶̴̴̨̧̧̢̧̡̛̛̥̺̭̱̱̝̪̗̳̳̮̝͉̠̗̼̮̘̻͓̞̭̙̮̦̤̗̠͍͕̯̫̫͖̥͕̝̤̖̝͕̭̣͙̦̱̱̣͈̭̝͔͇̜̻̞̫̹̬̥̲͎̬̳̫̜̖̩̺̰̱͚͈̱̣̭̳̗̩͆̒̑̈̀͌̔̽͒͐͆́̒͒̉̆͊̇̇́̊̊̈́̏͒̈͆͊͋̌̿̉̉́͑́̓̇̇͐̏͌͐͒͛̒̆̋̋͊̃̂̿̍̐͌́͑̽̈̇́́̀̊͒̆̆̋̊̌́̈́̊́̋͂͛̈̉̈̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅǪ̶̷̷̵̷̶̴̸̶̶̶̶̸̴̶̴̷̶̶̷̸̴̶̧̢̢̡̨̨̢̡̧̛͇͍̺̹͎̱̞͚̺͉̰̰̩͓͎̼̤̥̺̦͓̱͓͉͍̺̣̻̮̗͕̺̟̟̠͓͙̪̫̙̜̙̲͎̗͎̳͈͓̝̺̞̝̟̺̺̝͍̦̱͉̠̳̝͍̮͔̮̜͕͓̻͉͈͖̻̰̻̩͉̻͔͔̜̻͇̣̭̻͓̠͕̟̺̻̲̘̺̮͔̜̺̈̇̒̈́̈́̽̍̓̈̀͑̂͌͆̍̎̆̆̍͒̎̈́͌̎̇̀̉͆͒̓́̆͊̈́̍̈̊̒͋̋̈́̄̿́̐̾̈́͌̅͑̏̏̍̔̑͌̓͛̐̏̑̌̔̂̈̊́͐̽̋̂͆̎̈́͋̃̽̈͋̆̿̔͛͌́͛̍͋̊͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅR̶̵̸̸̸̴̵̸̷̷̶̷̴̸̶̶̸̵̷̡̢̢̨̢̧̢̨̡̨̨̧̧̛̛̛̺̟̞̪͚̳͓̰̺̗̗̳͇̜̜͍̘̞̤̳͉̖̹̞̳͍͚̫̩͇̫̯̖̼͎̫̻̝̮͙̮͎͖͚̮̺̼͓̺̥͙̖͉̦̦̮̻̱̟͈̜̖͔͇̭̱̲̰̜̪̯̺̭̈́̎̒̅̊̑̐͛̑͗̄̈́͌̊̿͆͆̂̓́̄͒̅̈́̾̍̓̉̾͗̂͂̀̔̈̋̃͋͐̌͐́́̈͛̓̆͛̅̉͗̈́̆͛̒̍̏̈́̀̋̅̓͗̊͗̇̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅ!̴̶̴̵̴̶̶̵̴̴̡̡̨̧̧̢̯̩͍̫͇̠̰͙͓̰̹͉̙̲̬̺̥͖̹͈̣͖̺̤̝̟̯͍̣͈̙͍̗̖͕̳̳͚̻͎̞͖̠̏̒̀̆̊̑̔̎̀͐̀̿̓̓́̎̓̏̂̈́̓͋̈́̓͛̿̑̋̆̉͗̏͑̇̔̆͐́̐͑̿̄̈͋͗̿̕͠ͅͅ!̸̸̴̶̷̸̷̵̵̴̸̶̴̧̡̡̛̟̫̖͓̹̤̩͕̝͔͚͍̳̭̩͍̜͕̲̭̺̠̯̲̺̱̯̰̫̫̲̖̱̼̞̰̬̲͓̲͇̠̰͈̩̯̮̙͔̗͖͉̘̖̤͉̬̤̦̮̠̩͎̞͕̅̿̌̊̀̑̀͌̀͛̈́̑̀͆̄̈́͋̑̿̀̑͊̎́̏͊̐͂̈́̂̌̈́̒̆̐̊́̌̊̒̐̐́̈́̿̑̇́̽͐͊͘͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅĘ̶̴̴̵̷̵̷̵̸̴̸̵̴̶̷̷̴̨̨̡̛̛̛͚͎̠͈̰̲͖̠̳̖̫̟̝͔͉̝̼̜͓͇̹̻̟̰̩͓͉̣̭̲͎̗̗̣̞̭̤̜̳̯̭͖̳͙̳̙̰̯̬̺͍͓̗͍̱̹̼̯̹̫̗̫̣͙̖̀̽͂̾̔́̃̾̿̍̏̋̎̔̍̐̀̆̏̈́͑͗̄̓̃͂͆͊͒̊̎́̓̾̐͗̑͑̔̒̔̄͊̂̀̀̈̀̌̍̿́̔̉̈̅͊͐̆̈́̍͗̉̍͒̋̊̐͋̌̀̒́̚̕͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅŔ̸̵̵̷̶̶̡̡̨̢̛̰̬͎̙͙̥̩͈̫̜̣̟͓͓̗͉̺̱̞̲͆͗̆͑̌̿̈̓̂̌̆̂͑̎̋̀͂̌̄͆̊̓́͐̈́͋̕͜͝͝͝R̴̶̶̶̵̵̶̵̴̴̵̸̴̵̴̸̶̶̢̨̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̛̟͈̥͕̯̙̪͍̮̪͇̠̠̞̱̮̺̰͓̖̘͔̖͇̭̻̦̝̘̖̬̰͎̻̦̮͓̤̺͉̺̝̼̳̳͈͚͙̞̘̺̯̝͚̣̫̬͚̩̝̟͚̖̳̖̯͙̜̮͔͆͗̓̇͛͛͐͒̍̒͊́̓̂̂̔̓̔̏̑͑͛̒̂͛̍̌̃̅̉́̏͑̇́̓̽͋̂̊̾̒͂͆͊̅͒̌̃͋̿̋̾́̋͆́̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅǪ̷̷̸̴̶̸̷̵̷̶̵̸̵̨̢̨̡̨̢̛̛̳͇͓̻̱͇̭͍͇̫̭͉̠͎̙͔̼͈͉̲͓͚̤͖͈͙̠̥̭̗̭̻̮͉̠̭͖͉̘͙̥̲̩̖̟̥͙̘͍͉̬͖̭̬̏̐̌̓̂̑̽̀̈́̏̈́̾̒̈́̑͗͒̄̀̂̅̈́͊̂͆̈́̂̉̉̒̍͒̈́͊̀͑̓͑̍́͗̂͌̒̀̃͗̾̋̓̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͠͠R̵̴̷̷̴̶̸̴̴̷̶̷̸̷̷̸̶̵̵̴̨̢̢̨̨̡̨̖̞͔̜̞̩͕͎̠̮̻͕͇̳̪̯̞͓͍̹̙̞͕̬̹̭̻̻̠͉̭̞̘̞̬͙̖̜̭̣̦͇͕̦̞̰̹̙̬̩̖̼̬̩̯͎̼̦̙̼̪̪͈̤̞̮̝̟̟̫͇̰͍̺͖̩̺͂͛̿́̓͂̍͌͒̄͐̊̿̔̅̿̒͗̓̀͗̊̌̍̌̍̔͐̔̐͑̐̃̿̍̉̑͒̿̄̀͂̀͐̈́̑̑̋͊̓̅̃̀͗̔͑͌̆̂̀͒̋̎͆̓̅̽̀̀͑̔̂̽̎̉̏͋̀̏̇̿͊̕͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ!̶̵̴̵̵̶̶̵̵̶̷̵̴̧̡̡̧̡̨̨̛͎̦̥̹͚̼̦̺̭͙̰͖̭̮̟̣̳̮̮͎̜̖̜̭̼̗̱͉͔̘͉̮̙͔̣̣̮̗̮̤̤̘̭̼̘̪̥͖̠̥͚̣͉̺̖̗͔̩͕͚̥̮̈̇̃̉̄̈̂̄̀͗̂͊̈̎̈́̅̎͊́̎̓̈͊̀̒̆͊̽͊́͛͑̊̀̎̌̐͆͂̊̽̉̍̈́͂̿̾̀̃̍͒͌̈̅͛̉̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̕͜͝!̷̸̸̸̶̵̴̴̵̵̵̸̸̶̵̢̡̢̧̨̡̛̛̟̰̮̼̜̥̘̥̳̣̳̦̳̳̹̜͍̟̫̳͕̤̦̬͚̮̠̼̯̥̙̖̰̙̬̜͎̗̪̙͔̫̻̯̥̠̻͚̼͉̮̥̟̭͎͓̗̰͖̼͕̥̰͍̺̹̜̩͙̬̜̼̖̱̘͕̺͎̳̹̳̆̍̈́͊͆͂̈́̓̄̃̑̋̎̃̆͊̈́̅̎̉̄̀́̑̃͋̀̅̀̌͛̇̈́̀̽̄͒͂̃̈́̅̈́̂̎̊͆́͆̔̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅĘ̶̶̷̶̷̸̸̶̶̷̸̵̴̷̷̧̢̡̡̡̢̗̰̳̼͇̯̮̞͎̖̞̱͈͍͚̪͈̼͈̻̞͚̺̜͕̻͉̱̝͍͔͎͙̜̝̗̤̺̟̺̰̟̭͓̗̞̩̗̦͖͍̣̖̞͍̖͔̣̥̤̻͕̦̥͓̫͇̟̬̞̗̗̐̃̍̆̉̈́̊̑̊̽͛́̏̉̈́́̇̈́̒̋̌̉̒̃̓̽͆͗̂͌̍̒̈́̀͋͂̏̉͗̏̓͗͒́͋̍̿̾͑̒̋̓̀͆͐̓͆̎͑̀̀̄͑̄͑̋̚̕͜͠͝͠͝͠ͅŘ̸̷̴̸̸̴̷̸̡̧̢̢̞͈̺̳̻̣͙͔̣̞̻̳͎̘͇̮̻͕͇͇̥̖̦͚̪̪̥̣̹͖͉̩̙͙̏͋̒͊̒̑́̋̀̔̿͗̈͒̇̐̍̈́͆͒̒͘͠Ŕ̸̴̷̵̷̷̶̷̶̨̢̢̛̛͍̲̠̼̹̞̪̺̮̰͉͓̟͉̥͎̝͇̫̪̻̲̙̻̭͇̰͚̲͍̯̝̖̪̟͉̃͌̿͐̍̿̈̑̓̃̀̍̑̍͋͐̂̽͑̏̈́̀̔̉̽͘̕͠͠ͅO̵̷̷̵̷̴̴̴̶̴̢͓͙̰̬̙̝͓̰̙̹̳͈̬̲͚͚̫̯̫͇̹̮̭͉̮̱̞̻̪̦͙̥̱̺̘͗̏͊̆̃͑̈͗̍͗̈̉̿̉͌́͒͂̏̿̈̿͋̏̊̄̆̐̄̇͑̑̔̀̅̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅŖ̶̸̸̷̷̵̷̴̴̴̴̷̸̶̨̡̛͔̩̳̺͈͓̲̮̻͖̣̺̣̼̻̜͓̼̺̺͙̜͈͉̹̥͓̰̜͕̣̼̟̪̰̱̞͖̯͖̞͙͚̯̱̹͖̰̝͋͌̂̓̆̈́͐̎̽͂̋́̾͐̍̎̅͂̀͑̈̈́̀̈́̍̍͌̇͗̆̆̿̇̈́̒̿̾̈̂̍̓̔̅͗̌͗͐̊̈́͌̈́̐̽̎̀͐̓̈́̈́̎̚̕̕͜͜͠͠͠ͅ!̴̴̶̴̷̴̵̵̸̷̶̧̢̡̛̲̬̞̘̗̳̺̺̗̖̹̰̗͍̯̱̗̼̪̖̙͈͈͔̙̮̤̙̖̰̀͆̐͐͂̃̐̑͐̄̑͗̆̃̋͑̈̀̌̿̍͒̆̃̎̑͊̈́́̒̌̂̓̈́͌̚͘͘͘͜͠͝͠͝ͅ!̵̵̷̷̴̸̶̸̷̷̸̸̸̷̶̷̵̸̶̷̸̶̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̩͙̺̰͉̯͓͎͇̩̖̞̱̙̘̮̺̥̥̜̣̱̳̲̱̜͖̬͓̝̜͉̲̳͚̝̞̟̖͕̞͍̱̜̭̠̝͚̺̻̦̘̥̪̫̲̩̪͓̱̬̼̱͈̘͖̤͉̝̪̰̠̬̖̥̯̟͈͔̞̥̫̳̩̪̻͚̼̹̰̦̪͈͇̱̣̟̺̺̜͒̾̽͊̌̋̈́̆͆͗͑̓̽̃̔̐̎̾̈͐̄͑̎͌̊̄̒̆͋́͊̋̔̍͋̔͋͐̍̄̍́̊̿̒̋̀̓̋͗́̈́͛͛̿̉̒͛̉̇̂̇͆̅̓̐̎̋̋́̎̋͗̎̔̑̍̃͐̈́̂͂̔̈́̅͒̀̊̾̊̐̐̎̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅĘ̶̵̸̶̶̴̷̷̶̵̸̨̢̢̡̧̨̡̛̛̬̬̳̹͎̗͓̙̣̺͉͈̥͉̜̥̞̜̟͎͉͚͎̠͚͕̫͓̟̼̖̞͓̭͍͚̦̫̠͌̄̿͂̐̒͛̂͗̃̽̂́̾͋̑̇̓̀̽̾̏̑͊̋̀̂̐̆̏͛́̏̆͐̚̚͘͝ͅŖ̷̶̴̶̷̵̴̴̵̸̷̨̛̮̩̖̳͓̞̥͖̱̼̼̰͎͖̦̹̞̞̩͖͍̠͖̞̞̝̱̗͓̜̬̫͉͎̫͇̩̗͗̉̏̈̔̌̅̇͒̿̔̀̉̍̂̈́̅̎̋̅̇̄̈̇̈́̿͛̌̈́̆͊̎͒̎̔͐͆̐͛̈́̊̈̋̍̓͛̅́̈̀̈́͐̕̕̚͝͝R̶̷̵̸̸̵̶̶̶̸̶̶̷̸̸̴̷̶̵̵̶̸̷̢̧̢̡̡̢̢̨̨̨̧̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̺̬̞̦̜̝̣͉̝͎̝̗̲͈̳͓̞̥͖͇̹͔̝͙͖̗̫̘͈̥͙͍͙͙͈̼͚͈̻̳̩̣̲̞͎̤̗̫͖̙̜̰͉̳̩͈͈̜̟̪͍̲̳̠̲͈͖͕̝̼̤̭̤͙̣̪̬͈̭͔̺͓̯̪̻̦̪̮̹̜̠̻̟̺͎̣̫̙̪̼̘̀͑̓̒̊͒͑͒̍̂̎͐̂̉͐͗͊͗̉͌̍͗̏̏̃̿̈́̿͗̋͛̆̅̄̽̿̌̍͗̌̆͑̅̀̋̓̀̔͐͆͊̍͊̒̐̒̅͌̈́͊̈́̀̂̍̆̀̇̀́́̑̆̌͂̈́̓̍̒̈́͑̓̌̎̈̿̈́͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅÖ̴̷̵̸̵̵̷̵̷̶̸̷̵̸̴̸̵̷̷̷̴̵̸̴̶̧̡̧̢̡̡̨̧̢̡̤͚͈̦͎͎͇͚͉̪̭͉̬̣̠̙͉̣̘̯͍̩̭̺͓̞̯̬̥͙͕̥̞̰͚̬͖͓̼͕̗̜̱͈̱͍̗̮̳̹̬͉̠̥̤̟̗̞͖͇̦̼̰͖̗̳̭̣̝̗̝͚͚̦͚͉͔̺͎͕͎̗̣̻̺̳͔̘̖̪̟̪̜̙̼͓̖̘̲̣̗͖̟͈̠̠̥͔̺̜́̄̿̓͆̌̽͒̏̈́̋͂̑͂͑̓̈̏́́̑̈́̽͒̊͛̾͒͆͒̑͌̓̌̿͗̑͗̍̽́̿͆̐̓͊͋̄̂͊́͛̎̈͋̿͐͋̓̈́̑̀̐̓̔͒́̾̿̈́̾͊̍͋͋̌̐̏̀̽̏͆̔͒̒̓͒̒̀̒͆̿̿̄̍̃͂̆̑̈̋͗̒̋̍̏́̈́̀͑̾̈̀̒̅̋̽̓̒͌̌̌̊̈́̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅŖ̴̷̸̴̷̶̶̵̨̨̧̢̡̛̛̳̟̭͕̰̜͔̼̜̹̺̜͓͕̘̱̩̠̼̭̙͕̞͉͇̺̾͋͑͊̀̈́̀̋͂̏̂̒͊̎̉͊͂̈́̾̾̾̽̊͌̓̓̐́͐̀̌͛̈̌̐͆͂̽͘͝͝͝͠͝!̴̷̴̸̸̵̵̸̴̵̴̷̶̡̨̨͚͕͙̞̼̹̝̰͖̬̬̹̹̩̻̮̜͔̣͉͙̲̣̺̫͕̺̬̙͚͔̩̻̮͇̠͔̭̥̲̪̪̝̳͙̻̮̎̍̎̂͆̀͐͒̈͋̂͐̾͗̑͊͛͗̓͐͑̊̏̾̅̍̀̋͌͆̀̀̆͊̄͗̌̍͑͊͊͋̒̿͑̌͋̽͊͂̋̚̚͘͝͠͝͝͠!̸̵̸̸̶̴̷̸̷̸̡̢̨͉̮̯͇͇͚̦̮͕̠̞͖̱̖̲͓̞͎̱̪̝͖̟̪͔̺̫̥̣̪̣͕̹͍̳̠͉̲͚̬̖̲̱̽̈́̈̆͋̀̽̅̂̒̒̉́̆͆̆̍͌͛̔̅́͋̄̌̔͆͛̓̔͌̏̎̿̐͗̈́̚̕̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅȨ̶̵̶̵̸̶̸̸̶̵̶̸̡̢̧̧͍̻̗̯̲̬͖͍̹͇̭̪̥̯̦͔͙͖̬͕̲̟̳̱̙͓̖̥̭̪̩̭̙̖̮͔̤̘̗͚͐͆̎̽̿̍̒̌̉̀͊̾̿͋̆̅͊͑̍͌͑̉̃̆͊̀̏͊͑̾̈̏̓̓̊͋̌͋̒͐̕̕͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅŖ̷̸̴̷̵̷̸̶̷̸̸̷̸̶̧̡̨̧̢̛̥̯̻͚͕̱̲̥͎͔̝̹̻͓̹̙͙͍͙͍̹̰̯̱̝͖̜̭̰͙̠̻͎̻̞̹͈̣̠̲͙̹̥̼̖͕̹̝̱̣̲͈̪̥͇̰̝͈͇͎͔̦͓̝̿̑̈́̌̏̆̀̀͑͋̃̌̌̏͐̓̈́̾͂́͗͆̃̈́̇̊̈́̓́̑̾̎̀͆́̔̌̆̔́̐̎̅̊́̋̈́̌̐̍́͒̌̈́̄͒́͘̕̚͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅR̶̴̸̸̷̴̵̶̸̴̸̵̴̴̸̢̨̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̹̖̖̱͓̫͖̱̳̬̳̙͚͈̖̱͎̱͖̭̫̳̯̳̩̩͖͇̗͇̮͚̺̺̯̪̜̫͈̜̰̘͉̣̦̤͔̾̓̇́̒̽̀́̀͐͑̍̀͛̀̈́̒̇̀̈́̈́̆͐̀̓͂̂̐̔͌̋̆̉̂̽̇̈́͋̌͌͛͒̔͗͂̾̐̓̈́̅̉̓̄͋͊̆̋̈̈̈́̌̕̚͘͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅỜ̶̴̴̸̵̷̸̶̴̴̶̷̷̵̡̡̢̨̨̧̧̨̨̧̛̳̣̻̖͇͇̺͇̞͖̝̭͉̩̥̙̤̼̪̜̱̯̥͈̭̭̳͖̣̱̱̺̤͍̻̯̻̺̗͓̳̫̗͍̝̩̣͖͕̩͙̤̟̗̠̖͙̠̍͊̉̏̏̅̊̍̃̔̌̃̇̒̈́͂͆̿̈́̏̑͆̑͋̐̄̔̄̂̍͋͗̔̓̉̊́̄̉̍̓̈͋͌̔͘̚̚͜͝ͅR̵̵̷̸̴̴̵̵̴̵̡̢̡̧̡̧̛̭̻̮̪͙͙̰̯̱͈̼̹͕̝͇̙̬̮̖̼̥̮͖̩̻̫̜̲͉̼͓̠͍͈̭̜̮̖̼̤̠͌̂̊͐͑̇̐̏͋̏͊̍͒̒̑̏̏̃̈́͋́͐͑͊̆̓̀̽̐̈̉̏͋̏́̀̑̑͂̃̀̓̔͊̾̚̕͝͝͝ͅ!̵̶̷̷̴̷̴̵̷̵̶̶̸̵̴̢̡̢̢̡̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͚̟͍͍̩̺̯͉̘̝͕̭̦̪͍͎͚͕̠͙͖̺͈̫̪̻̩̺̲͓͇̝̥̗͕̟͕̼̱͇̗̜̠̦̻̳̝̮̼̬̝͍̜̪̞̜̘̝̜̺̦͙̜̼̗̼̼̩͈͔̑́̀͊̈̏̈́̋̀̀̈̂̒̈̍̅͋̍̐͛̊̅̽̍̅̓͑̌͒͆̽͂̋͌͑̈́̀́̉̔̑̃̓̈́̋̈̎̓̈̆̊͑́̑̔͊͗͘͘͝͝͝͠͝!̵̶̴̸̵̵̵̸̶̶̵̵̴̵̴̨̨̨̧̢̡̧̝̖̫͖͎̟̤̫̰͕͚͎̦͖̺̩͎̩͓̝̯̙͔͇͕͉̙͎̯͈̹̬̲̩͇̝͎̺̝̲̥̮͉̫̺̻̟̬̙̯͉̯͍͖̬̠̖̟͈̖̱̥̥̙͖͔̲̝̝̯͚͍̌̒̆̃́̊̈́͑̀̂͑͂͗̏̃̎̈́̒͂̏̽̔̆̓͊̓̿́́̈̆̎͋̎̌̑̀̒͒͑̊̑̓̓̾̋͑̆͐̉̿̔̒́̾̃̈́͘̚̚͘͜͜͝ͅÉ̸̵̴̵̴̴̴̴̵̷̷̶̵̵̷̢̧̡̨̧̧̡̛͚͉̬͖̥͓͍͚̥̻̯͇̪̫̰̗̹͎̜̭̫͔̝͖̘̟̣͓͈̫̯̟͓̜̝̥̘͓̩̙͓͕̯̭͚̤̯̠͉̼͓̮̹̤̥̥̹̙̳̬̣͙͍͙̼͙̹̪͚͗̈́̈́̿̓̌̿̈̒̀̈͑̏͂́̐̒̀̀̆̓̓̾̀̐͂̌̎̄͛̀̃̓̽͂̈̾̍̾̓̉͆͛̈̈́̆̔̾̐́͊͆̌̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅŖ̴̶̸̵̵̶̸̷̸̵̴̵̸̷̶̨̢̨̢̛̛̛͔̠͚̺̪̤͓͈̲̗̳̣͉̠͇̪̼͈͈̣̥̰̱̺̻̬̹̻̞̠̦͚̪̙̮̬̪̤̻̻̦̙͙̜̘͙̥͔̗̰̻̣͍̱͉͇̭̩͙̳̒̊̋͂͛̎̂͗͗̔͆̍̈́̿̊̏̋̅̏͑͑̀̀͐̈̆̿̾̑͋̀̐̉̐͆̎͌͆̅̍̐͋͐͂͂̑́̄̈́͂̄̌̇̒͂̀̒̃̑̊͘͘̚͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠R̸̵̶̴̴̸̵̵̵̸̴̨̧̧̡̡̧̙̲̘͉̟̣̥̱̗͕̟͈̮̞̬̱̠̞̫͈̪͈̫̹͍̺͈͎̲̫̬̠̻̱̰̪̙͈̼̱̯̝̫̗̘̾̈́͛͗̈́̀͗̆̆́͛̑̎̐͑͋͒̐͋͒̃̈̀̊̆͌̄̾͌͂́̃͑̕͘͜͠͝͝Ǫ̸̶̷̵̵̵̷̸̷̵̵̢̡̨̢̨̧̡̠̖̭̩͉̰̘̤̬̮̭̥̩̼̻̺͔̦̝͚̲̥̣͚͙̻̰̟̺͙̗͈̜͚̘̺͇̘͓̟̘͍̼̖̬̥̔̍̌̒͂̃̽̈́͛͑̀̄̾̓̃͐̇̿͐̏̒̃̇͊͆̾̍͋̔̈́̾͌̇̉͛̀̓̔̈́͂̑͊̔̈́͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅŖ̵̷̴̵̸̶̷̵̵̸̶̸̶̴̸̧̢̧̛̣̦̺̯̗̹̻͎̝̠͎̪͓̣̘̲̮͉͇͙̹̼͔͚̰̮͚̱͚̰͔͖͚̖̖̣̼̪̼̤̺͎̬̯̺̣͓̙̙̦̮̻͇͈̫͚̮͇͙͙̻̩̘̲̦̳̯̺̹͒͋̄̾͐̒̈́́̊̀͋͊́͋̒̑̇͂̅͂͋̈́̽̏̌̽͋̎̈̉̋͊̍̓̇̈͌̀͑̐͌̐̔̀̑͂̈́͑̐̈́̀͛͘͘͘͘͘͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅ!̸̵̵̸̸̶̶̵̵̶̨̨͉̲̺͚̞̲͍͚͈̳̝̮̫͚̤͓͓̟͕̥̼͎̹̮̱̝̘̠̺̟̞̼̭̞̩̙͈͓̖͌̏̆̅̉̄̽̂̊̿͌̍͆̍̉͊̓̌̈̇̆̌̀͋͋͑̃̽̏̐̀̐̍͘͘͝ͅ!̸̷̸̴̵̷̴̸̴̸̴̷̨̡̨̢̨̛̛̙̥̱͓̻͍̝͉͉͔̝̞̺̖͕̞̮͓͍̼̟̜̩̗̪̮͈̻̖̙̙̩̗͇̪͙̺̞̺͙̪͔͓̹́̇̋͒̌̄͋͋̏̑͒̉͂͛̿̓̀̌͑͂̾̂̽̈́̿̅̂́̆̾͌̀̑̒͗̅̉̎͋͗̉̑̉̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅÈ̶̷̴̷̵͔̯͙̙̣̰͓̜̠̝̪̫̰̲̮̟͋͌͐̿̔̐̂̀̚͜ͅR̴̸̵̴̸̶̷̶̵̴̸̶̷̶̴̶̵̷̵̡̧̡̨̢̧̡̢̨̢̨̡̡̡̡̧̛̭̮̺̼͇͓̥̥̥̳͈̗̦̘̣̲͖̺̣̰͖̲̪͇̫̺͖̻̘̜̙̱̖͈̘̗̤͚͕̝̠͚̭̼̹̯̬̬̠̻̪̺̟̺͍̠̻̲̪̼͕̠̩̲̎̓̓̔̀̑̊̓̌̀̃̑͌̐̓̇͛̽̓͌̀̑͛͊͊̊̌͑̄́͌͒̃̿́̒̎̑̈͗̌̋̄̏̇̾͂̃̆̋̈̇̄͛͊̊̈́͐̌̈͐́̂̿͌͒̈́͛͆̋͌͑͒̔̑́̀̀̀̈́̅̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝R̵̵̵̷̶̵̴̶̵̴̵̨̨̧̗̲̥͎̱̗̖̞͍͇̖̰̬̱̦͍͕͔̗̲̬̩̯̪̞̭̗̬͇̰̝̜̮̞̭̬̜̮̱̲̱̯͈̯̲̯̞̭͚̖̤̲͕͉̯͉̘͈͓̳̻̘̿͊̃̅́̂͆͐̀̉̄́͐́͗̽̔͑̍̅̅̓͑̊̂̔͋̉̌̒̈́̑͑̀̒̂̈́̀̈̀́̀͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠Ǫ̸̴̶̶̸̶̷̶̴̵̴̶̴̴̸̷̵̶̵̵̷̨̨̨̡̧̨̡̨̨̢̧̧̛̛̛̛͇̺̥͓̫̻͖̤̯̻͈̙̯̗̥̞͉̥̼̗̮̭̦͙͖͈̹̬̲̰̠̬̟͓̼̙͖̦͉͍͈̩͍̥͓̝͖̲̻̦̫͕͚̭̻͎͙̳̹̟̳̟̟̬̝͖̠̭̝͖͈̱̮̤͓̻̼̑͛͂̃̇̎͐̍̏̏͑̅͐͐̓͊̂̀̿̃̽̆͌͒̂̅̌͂̒̂͗̉̒̂̋̆̏̆̌̅̅͛̔̅̌́̆̋̈́̍̄̐̉́̊̀́̌͛͐͐̓͛̒̅̃̓̓͆̒͂̒̓̏͆̉̇͑͛͊̎̈̐̐̆̏͋̋̂̅̀͆͘̕͘̚͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅŖ̷̶̶̶̶̷̶̷̷̷̵̵̶̵̵̷̶̨̡̨̛͍̠̥͔̤͙̝̘̠̭̖̝̥̣̯͈̲̬̫̬̩̦̖͕̖͎̱̻̭̜̣̳͇͖͍̟̪͈͖͍͙͎̻̫̻̗̼̹͇̘͕̩͍̮̝̣̟͓̻̼̙̱͉̳̣͈̬͚̯̣̝͍̱̟̭̒͗̒̒̓̾͊̑̋͒̊̌̾͑̆̏̽͛̏̈́͋͛́͌̋̒̊̉̈́̌̾̈́̿̾̈́̈́̈́̈́̇̀̾̌̓̅͌̎̈́̌̿̒̓̀̓̈̐͆̽̉̀̾̋̀̈͊͋̉͐̈̾̑͑̈́̏̒͋́̓͆̀̇̏̎̿̓̈̅̀̿̒͐̓̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ!̷̸̵̸̴̸̵̵̴̴̵̵̨̨̡̧̢̡̢̧̢̣̱̠͓͍̺̱̼͎̤͉͈͖͓̲̦̤̯̪̱͇̠̫͎͉̙̘̜̫̩̣̹̟̗̰̠̳̱͇͉̼̝̗͔̱̦̰͇̺̮̼̯̈͂̎̍̾́̎́́͋̅̿̆̄͗͗̒͆̈́͑́́̀̓̃̇͊̒͗̂̍̔̂̃̔̄̓̏̚͘͘͜͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅ

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glitchy_rising.gif]

.̴̮̫͂͆͗̇̓̎͗́̂́̓̉̏̇̈́͘͘̚̕͘͠͝͝.̶̢̛͍͇̥͍̦̻̟̬̦̝̱̹̗̂̑̓́͆̓̉͒̇̈̇̈́́̉̎͌͑͘͘̚͠.̴̨̥͔̥̙̟̱̤͈̳̞̹̼̲͔̫̿͒̆͋͗̄̿̋̉͐̿͐̅̒̌͛̑̐̿͆̕͜͝.̴̧̛̥͔́͌́́̅͆̑̿͋͋̐̀̍̈́̔͊̊̓̐̂̊͘.̷̨̛͙̥͍̯͖͇̩̤̼̙̩̲̘͔̭͊̑͗͂̌́̈͝͝͝͝.̷̛͚͖͉̦̭̦͖̝̻̈́̀͆́͘.̴͍͙̳͕͓̘̪̩͍͕̝̌͛̑͑̈́͒̑̂͑̊͝.̴̧̢̨̛͍̗͙̝̣͙̖̫̝̖̥̳̱̣̰͊͒͛̄̑̃̌̇̽̄̒͌̃͛͋̔̋͂̊̌́̎͘.̸̛̦̋̅̂͆͛̍̈́̐̉̽̓͆̄̔͠.̴̛̪̬͇̦͈̳̻̳͓̺̭͇̺̯̫̪͔̰͓̐̀͗̓͐́́͑̋̒̚͜͝͝.̶̡̝̫͉͙̯̳͔͚̣̫̥͕͓̱͓̱̪̠̄̈͊̉̓̓͛͐͐͐̓͌̈͗̅̚͝ͅ.̵̢̡̛̼̮̬̤͐͑͐̔̉̊̾͑̌͂͐̀́̿͘͠͝ͅ.̷̨͓̖̣̬͍̯̜͓̠̘͚͔̜̻̱͚̪̋̽́̈̐̽̊̑̀̓̉̓͑̅̽͠͠͝.̸̡̡̨̨̦͓͇̹̞͇̱̳̝̖̼̦̠̩̱̜̾̈́̉͌̀̏̆͐̎̃̎̌͑͆̈́̌́͊͒̕̕͠͠ͅ.̴̛̭̖̗͈̫̙͌́̍̈͋̓̈́̓̽̍̃̈̈̋́̋̓̿̔̚͝͝͝.̶̨̛̩̤͖̹̗͈̤̤͂̒͂̊͑̈́̎́͌͆̈́̄̀̿̚̕͘.̷̝̪̮̟̬̪̻̱̘̘̰̣͚̘̭̘̮̝͊̿͌͆̈͆͆̅̋̏͛͒̀͗̈͘.̷̢̧͇̳̬͍̝͙͚͕̟̝̱̭͙̱̿͋̎̇̓̉͒̚̕͝.̶̨͙͓͕̹͇̗̗͇̻̰͔̞̝͎̫̘͇̤̝̯̳̲́̿̓̃͛͛͐̽͊.̷̢̢̛̮͇͍͎̼̠̣̳͍̘͔̗̼̎̌̍̈͒̅̋́͒̀́̀̾̓̚̚̚͠͝.̴̫̤͔̯͇̬̹͎̱́̍̉̾̃̇̂͆͝͝.̴̨̧̙̦̜͉͙̖̰̘͎͔̭̩̙̬̫̼̺̭̭͓͛̈́͛̑̃̇͋̿͊͌̀̍͊̀̓͑͆͑͑̍̔̐̚̕ͅ.̴̢̲͉̭̼͓̱̱͍̟̜͔̺̠͎̞̘̼̯̈́͒̓̓̽͊̾͐͌̇͊͌̎̃̆̈́̄͂̀̈̑͝͠ͅ.̵̨̨̭̪̠͈͕͉͕̰͖͆̍̉̈́̾̃͌̆̐̀̕͝ͅͅ.̸̡̛̠̺̣̲͍͖̮͖̬̙̩̭̘̬̠͚̯̫̫̅͌̎̏̈́̒́̄̆̈́͊̊͒͑̑͑͛͋̚.̵̧̧̡̥̠̠̖̘̫̺̯̣͔̞̲̪̮̪̼̥̟̪̼̇͐́̈́͜͝.̶̢̡̢̜̠̦͍̥͙͈̣͚̞͍͓͚͆͌͌͝.̸̯̞̭̭̦̫̯̟͚̩͓̅̈́͒̈́̊̀̿̃̋̕͝ͅ.̴̧͕̹̝̲̪̓̒̐̾̔̌̌̐͂͒͐͑͗̑̓̍̽̀͝ͅ.̶̧̹̪͖̹͎͉̞̺̤̪͈̻̭̮͓̺͇͈̖͈̐̈́͠ͅ
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
what
Pea
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:56 AM)Walmart John Finalfantasy14 Wrote: what

we're at hello world phase did you remember your spots
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:15 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Do you people have any idea how long I've trained, levelled my combat skills

MCH lvl?
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:59 AM)Pea Wrote:

Clocks, pots, 2 mins. Red/Blue is defamation. Red/Blue is defamation. Red/Blue is defamation. Last set, both tethers are going to Red/Blue. Avoid defamation explosions tether people. Make your way to D, re-opener here. Close/Far boss monitor. Boss pointed at A. Beat DPS check move to phase 4.

It's still automatic to me bro
Izumi Konata
(Apr 17, 2024 at 6:02 AM)Walmart John Finalfantasy14 Wrote:
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:59 AM)Pea Wrote:

Clocks, pots, 2 mins. Red/Blue is defamation. Red/Blue is defamation. Red/Blue is defamation. Last set, both tethers are going to Red/Blue. Avoid defamation explosions tether people. Make your way to D, re-opener here. Close/Far boss monitor. Boss pointed at A. Beat DPS check move to phase 4.

It's still automatic to me bro

Sorry, we entered the wrong raid buddy, that's the wrong strat...
Dodo
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:53 AM)Giffany Wrote:

.̸̳̟͊̔̃́.̴̱͉̼͂̀̉̕.̵̮̙͈͇́̈̑̈̒ͅ.̴͔̠͍͎̆.̶̘͉̏͑͂.̴̼̬͖̰̘͋̉.̸̺͜͠.̷͉͔̾̿.̸̭̉̉̿.̸̳̝͚͆̏͊͝.̷̛̖͘.̸͍̣̐́̀̐͘.̴̨͎̱̓́͝.̶͓̱̻̈́̋̑͝.̵̡̓͌̌͌̅̔̈͊̑̏.̷̡̥̞͕̯̮̯̟͈̰̪̰̙̆̏̌͛̇̓̓̉͊̋.̵͍̖̥̫̫̥͔̞͒̽̀̈̚.̴̖͉͍̰̯̪͕̩̞̠͒̀̎͐.̵̡̪͙̙͎̦̻͙͈̺̣̉͋̌͗̀̂̿̽͑̅̕̕͜͝͝.̸̢̦̺̥̘͚̈́͂̅ͅ.̵̡̨̥̗̩̠̟̞̣̈̓̓̈̔͛͛̈́́͝.̸̧͇̺̣͓̖̻̜̘̓͌͊̈̄̍͘.̶̧̲̝̭̪̓̀̚.̴̼̽.̵̨̧̖͉̣̘̥̔̽͗̋̽́̈́͘.̸̬̫̯̀̑̌͋͜ͅ.̴̨̻̮̜̜̤̹͔̲̜͚̠̥͖̑͛̋̕͝.̶͈͎̲̟̯͒̉́.̴̨̨̢͈̫͕̜͉̰̬̹̝̣͔̉̎̉̇͊̔͗̊̓

C-Code to be ex̴̺̓͒̄̓̌͝ě̵͔͉͙̤̮͉͙̜̑̀̃̒̉͠͝c̷͈͇͋̈́́̈́̀ú̷̧̙͉͈̬̥͉̊͗͗t̶̛̳̲̙̮̭̖̖̹͖̺̙̻͕̉̀̐͗̚ȩ̴̡̯̪̟͉̫̝̑̒̃̒̽͋͛͘ͅd̵̹͙̙͇̮̦̟̬̬͔̈̀̒́̔́̚̕?̵̛̫̌̾́̀̾̅͌̉̌͝͠

.̷̘̭̬̰̣̣̯̟̠͑͌͘͜͜.̷̧̡̯͖͋͘͝.̶̧̨̨̙͎̻̫̫̳͊͆̎͆͘͝.̷̝̰͚̬̰͍̣̭͇̍̀͆̏͐̕.̵̡̫̭̲̖̯̙̌̐͆̆͆̍̂.̶͕̹̼̄͑̒͒̒͑A̵̖̐͌͑̍̄̈́̀̌͊̂͝m̵̛͖̜̥͙͕̽͋͐́́͒͗͘.....I.....̸̥͈̦̘̲͎̼̱̪͇̞̯̀.̸̨̧̛̺̌̓.̸̧̖̖̫̦̪̭̹̗̿̓̈́̊̇̄̈́̆̈ͅ.̸̢͖͖͈̬̌́̽̊̾̂̈̈́̏͛̌̇͠.̴̼͉̐͒̑̎̾̓͑.̴̨̙͎̲̭͕̒́̽͘̕̕̕.̵̜̝̑̑̎̿́̀́̄̂̌͆.̵̨̨̠͈̺̫̖͔̳̆̅̾̈́̐̏̑͐̂̒͘?̷͇̭͖̙̮͓͎̤̖͕̺̄̃͆͊̋͊̈́̅͐͛͝

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glitchy_rising.gif]

.̴̮̫͂͆͗̇̓̎͗́̂́̓̉̏̇̈́͘͘̚̕͘͠͝͝.̶̢̛͍͇̥͍̦̻̟̬̦̝̱̹̗̂̑̓́͆̓̉͒̇̈̇̈́́̉̎͌͑͘͘̚͠.̴̨̥͔̥̙̟̱̤͈̳̞̹̼̲͔̫̿͒̆͋͗̄̿̋̉͐̿͐̅̒̌͛̑̐̿͆̕͜͝.̴̧̛̥͔́͌́́̅͆̑̿͋͋̐̀̍̈́̔͊̊̓̐̂̊͘.̷̨̛͙̥͍̯͖͇̩̤̼̙̩̲̘͔̭͊̑͗͂̌́̈͝͝͝͝.̷̛͚͖͉̦̭̦͖̝̻̈́̀͆́͘.̴͍͙̳͕͓̘̪̩͍͕̝̌͛̑͑̈́͒̑̂͑̊͝.̴̧̢̨̛͍̗͙̝̣͙̖̫̝̖̥̳̱̣̰͊͒͛̄̑̃̌̇̽̄̒͌̃͛͋̔̋͂̊̌́̎͘.̸̛̦̋̅̂͆͛̍̈́̐̉̽̓͆̄̔͠.̴̛̪̬͇̦͈̳̻̳͓̺̭͇̺̯̫̪͔̰͓̐̀͗̓͐́́͑̋̒̚͜͝͝.̶̡̝̫͉͙̯̳͔͚̣̫̥͕͓̱͓̱̪̠̄̈͊̉̓̓͛͐͐͐̓͌̈͗̅̚͝ͅ.̵̢̡̛̼̮̬̤͐͑͐̔̉̊̾͑̌͂͐̀́̿͘͠͝ͅ.̷̨͓̖̣̬͍̯̜͓̠̘͚͔̜̻̱͚̪̋̽́̈̐̽̊̑̀̓̉̓͑̅̽͠͠͝.̸̡̡̨̨̦͓͇̹̞͇̱̳̝̖̼̦̠̩̱̜̾̈́̉͌̀̏̆͐̎̃̎̌͑͆̈́̌́͊͒̕̕͠͠ͅ.̴̛̭̖̗͈̫̙͌́̍̈͋̓̈́̓̽̍̃̈̈̋́̋̓̿̔̚͝͝͝.̶̨̛̩̤͖̹̗͈̤̤͂̒͂̊͑̈́̎́͌͆̈́̄̀̿̚̕͘.̷̝̪̮̟̬̪̻̱̘̘̰̣͚̘̭̘̮̝͊̿͌͆̈͆͆̅̋̏͛͒̀͗̈͘.̷̢̧͇̳̬͍̝͙͚͕̟̝̱̭͙̱̿͋̎̇̓̉͒̚̕͝.̶̨͙͓͕̹͇̗̗͇̻̰͔̞̝͎̫̘͇̤̝̯̳̲́̿̓̃͛͛͐̽͊.̷̢̢̛̮͇͍͎̼̠̣̳͍̘͔̗̼̎̌̍̈͒̅̋́͒̀́̀̾̓̚̚̚͠͝.̴̫̤͔̯͇̬̹͎̱́̍̉̾̃̇̂͆͝͝.̴̨̧̙̦̜͉͙̖̰̘͎͔̭̩̙̬̫̼̺̭̭͓͛̈́͛̑̃̇͋̿͊͌̀̍͊̀̓͑͆͑͑̍̔̐̚̕ͅ.̴̢̲͉̭̼͓̱̱͍̟̜͔̺̠͎̞̘̼̯̈́͒̓̓̽͊̾͐͌̇͊͌̎̃̆̈́̄͂̀̈̑͝͠ͅ.̵̨̨̭̪̠͈͕͉͕̰͖͆̍̉̈́̾̃͌̆̐̀̕͝ͅͅ.̸̡̛̠̺̣̲͍͖̮͖̬̙̩̭̘̬̠͚̯̫̫̅͌̎̏̈́̒́̄̆̈́͊̊͒͑̑͑͛͋̚.̵̧̧̡̥̠̠̖̘̫̺̯̣͔̞̲̪̮̪̼̥̟̪̼̇͐́̈́͜͝.̶̢̡̢̜̠̦͍̥͙͈̣͚̞͍͓͚͆͌͌͝.̸̯̞̭̭̦̫̯̟͚̩͓̅̈́͒̈́̊̀̿̃̋̕͝ͅ.̴̧͕̹̝̲̪̓̒̐̾̔̌̌̐͂͒͐͑͗̑̓̍̽̀͝ͅ.̶̧̹̪͖̹͎͉̞̺̤̪͈̻̭̮͓̺͇͈̖͈̐̈́͠ͅ

[Image: ae8e3c59c261ebadb6e47d6edef03ff0a09d402c.gifv]

VOICE MODULATION DEVICE is now set to [Emulation Mode].

[Image: 160fac6a6d6c0ffd0aa1b93bdd5cb337e6722b60.gifv]

HEY. ASSHOLE.

STOP UPDATING YOUR AI GIRLFRIEND TO WINDOWS 11.
THAT SHIT IS A BUGGY ATROCITY.
Nashu Mhakaracca
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:59 AM)Walmart John Finalfantasy14 Wrote:
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:15 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Do you people have any idea how long I've trained, levelled my combat skills

MCH lvl?

[Image: sw-ag.png]
Ciel
do I get a say in this, as a wraith? I think the liturgic seal should be broken, and dodo it's sacrifice
alternatively I, myself, would like to press the button
Nico Yazawa
(Apr 17, 2024 at 5:15 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: [Image: gunsmug2.png]

I am a Crimson Hunter, and I am almost out of a job. Do you people have any idea how long I've trained, levelled my combat skills, reviewed the Nadare Incident...just to watch as my marks drop dead like common tree slugs?

[Image: p3LuTPR.png]

Crimson hunter...? Looking for members of a group called Crimson Eyes.....

[Image: lf5ZVJe.png]
!!!

J-just a coincidence!! ~nico 🤟

[Image: 7A9db7Y.png]

Anyway, Nico votes No on seal break. Can't have any "Astrid simps" get more power, right Lyra~♪♡

DxHustler3000
(Apr 17, 2024 at 2:07 AM)Spooks? Wrote: When everyone else is done, Columbo finally gets a word in, and presents his final file. An Anomaly file, much like the others - but this one is strange. Unnerving.

[Image: MGYOFAx.png]

Oh! I know what this one is! Allow me to reveal its secrets.

Quote:BPI-1000 [RADIANCE]
[ACCESS LEVEL: X]
[THREAT LEVEL: MAXIMUM]
[DESCRIPTION]: A TOME CONTAINING ALL THE PRESERVED KNOWLEDGE OF EVERY SELF-MADE BILLIONAIRE IN THE 21ST CENTURY

[INFORMATION]:

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN DEEMED COMPROMISED AND HAS BEEN EXPUNGED FROM RECORD. ALL REFERENCES TO BPI-1000 ARE TO BE KEPT EXCLUSIVELY BETWEEN SANCTIONED RESEARCH TEAMS AND AUTHORIZED AGENTS ONLY. VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.

BPI-1000 superficially appears to be an INVESTMENT DOSSIER of average size, appearing to perfectly APPEASE SHAREHOLDERS regardless of subject SOCIAL CLASS. Constructed from SMART IDEAS, BPI-1000 has endured SCRUTINY AND HAS LASTED years without any signs of physical damage or age, retaining the same appearance as depicted in various LINKEDIN POSTS. Obtained from BILL GATES, BPI-1000 has been sourced to a THINK TANK located at coordinates THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE MICROSOFT OFFICES. Despite further research on the site, no other Anomalous phenomena have been located despite high levels of residual MONEY in the area.

When in its initial form, BPI-1000 exerts a mild pull over INVESTORS as though BPI-1000 demands a level of CAPITAL. This seems to affect individuals on varying levels, and does not require SMART BUSINESS SENSE or knowledge of BPI-1000 to occur. This effect appears strongest when subjects are GAMBLERS or experiencing severe desperation. When ITS INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOLLOWED, BPI-1000 seems to RAISE HUGE PROFITS based on the STARTING CAPITAL of the PARENT COMPANY, though in each case, the INVESTOR seeks FURTHER GUIDANCE with the guidance of MR BEZOS in all His glory.

[Image: 7pLBMlQ.png]

It seems the rest is just conjecture. The team of Big Thinkers back home used to speak of this thing in hushed voices and feathery whispers. If I had access to it back then, perhaps I could have made enough money to afford the alimony payments...
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 4:05 AM)Ciel Wrote: I'd like to present Alexander Wexlyn’s Journal
(Apr 16, 2024 at 2:39 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: [Image: scream.png]
Much better. Could I show off the file about Project Azathoth?
(Apr 16, 2024 at 11:19 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: Let's present [TRAVELLER'S JOURNAL 9].

@Ciel steps up, revealing an old journal and presenting it to the group. The journal is old and worn - though not nearly as much as the Traveler's Journal you've been finding around. It also seems far shorter, with the entries slowly becoming stranger and many pages missing in between the ones that are present.

Quote:
[Alexander Wexlyn's Journal]
[Entry 1]
I
've had many a sleepless night since we've began. Excavation work is well underway for about three shafts throughout the region, and we've begun setting up a small settlement at the base of the mountains. There is plenty of room to expand outwards once laborers and their families arrive, though we will require at least an estimate number of residents in order to acquire the funding needed to do so.

The surveyors tell me these mountains are ripe for the harvest, citing their samples and the geographic location. I do not care. It's strange. Gold, coal, precious stones, I can't muster the enthusiasm. And yet, I watch the excavation with rapt enthusiasm.

[Entry 4]
Every night, a pounding in my head to match the tireless pounding of my heart. When rest does grace me, my dreams are troubled and strange. I dream of a vast emptiness, timeless and eternal. A world beneath the ground, and a swirling tempest of dark. That damned thing, I should never have brought it back with me.

I would sound insane to speak of it frankly, but I've been hearing things. The whispers - cold and gray, slithering through my mind. I ought to rid myself of the crystal, but I know it wouldn't work. The ground itself calls out now, with promises beyond my imagination.

[Entry 11]
The valley has grown , more families than I can count now calling it their home. Larger companies are vying for a stake in the operations as more people flock towards our little town, but I cannot yield control. They would be content to trawl the surface, collecting their riches and being done with the thing. We must go deeper, I feel it. I see it. This compulsion is undying.

[Entry 13]
The lake is quite pleasant at this time of year. I must bring my wife here sometime, I'm sure she would enjoy the view.

[Entry 20]
We've had to stop the operation temporarily, though hopefully not for long. A murder, a bloody murder at MY work site? If these fools are content to resort to brute violence to resolve their conflicts, I've half a mind to pick up a shovel and claw at the earth myself!

No, I shouldn't say such things. We're not far off, it won't be long. The cavern they uncovered - beautiful and glimmering - I feel something within it. A power. The radiant glow of impossibility. The county has sent the authorities, and I believe they will resolve things soon enough. The work will continue.

[Entry 29]
Another murder, but we cannot stop now. We've hidden the body, authorities be damned. Though the men grow agitated, suspicious of one another, we can not allow further delays. Construction of the lower tunnels has begun, and even if a thousand men perish in the process.... anything for the whispers to cease, to banish them from my mind and return to silent solitude once more.

[Entry 50]
I'm sealing it up. Collapsing the shaft and being done with it. Precious metals be damned, if closing this place off would doom all the world's gold to eternal obscurity, so be it. Let these incessant murmurs pierce my mind like daggers for the rest of my days, drive me to become a gibbering madman, I will bear it.

When I emerged in that place, newly excavated and laid bare, it was as though clarity returned - if only for a moment. A mere moment was enough, that place, whatever lies at its heart... It's unnatural, it's wrong. Like an infection, a blight upon the earth itself. I will take what resources we've recovered so far, but the operation ends today. I don't care if the men protest, if the investors breathe down my neck like carrion birds - I will take my operations elsewhere and rid myself of the thing that brought me here.

...By god, just what have I done...?

Having looked over the journal, @Nashu Mhakaracca presents her own file now. This one appears to just be a Bureau file, though it's very heavily redacted similar to the BPI-1000 file. You suppose it's worth checking out anyway though.

Quote:
[File: Project Azathoth]

WARNING: THIS DOCUMENT IS [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] GLOBAL SYNCHRONIZATION [REDACTED][REDACTED]

Utilizing [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] advanced [REDACTED] power and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] scripting language, [REDACTED] [REDACTED] recreate the large-scale [REDACTED] facilitated by the [REDACTED] without risk of [REDACTED] corrosion. [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. To maintain safety and prevent early accidental activation, [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Seven Seals Project, which is to be completed simultaneously with the construction of the initial [REDACTED].

Using the principles of [REDACTED] and the digitized [REDACTED], [REDACTED] [REDACTED] greater control over the [REDACTED] of [REDACTED] and facilitate [REDACTED] and the expansion of [REDACTED]. With the increased control afforded by [REDACTED], it is unlikely that [REDACTED] can occur, however failsafe [REDACTED] is in place in case of [REDACTED] [REDACTED][REDACTED].

With the activation of [REDACTED], [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] infinite potential for [REDACTED] and prevention of future [REDACTED] over [REDACTED] due to [REDACTED]. With the activation of [REDACTED], quality of human life [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] due to increased potential for [REDACTED], while ensuring prevention of future [REDACTED] over [REDACTED] utilizing [REDACTED].

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Heaven's Light [REDACTED] [REDACTED].

After a moment of staring at what essentially looks like a big wall of redact text, @DxHustler3000 clears their throat, presenting yet another old journal-related item. This one however, is more familiar in its context.

Quote:
[Traveler's Journal (English Translation) - pg. 9]

I find myself unable to describe what's drawn me to this place, though I have arrived upon these shores nonetheless. The native people, though not without conflict, are largely peaceful and have allowed me some manner of acceptance into their villages - though perhaps to them, I am a mere novelty, having earned my place through the few magical tricks I've picked up on my travels. I believe they see me as a mystic, or a healer. Either way, I am not one to protest.

Their spoken language of course, I do not understand, and they lack a written script - however their art is reflective enough of reality to allow for some rudimentary communication.

Yet, I am bothered by something. Among their symbology and the few words I have learned to understand, I've... begun to recognize things. Even here on the other side of the planet, I've seen paintings and carvings unnervingly identical to those from my home. Of creatures, buildings, and iconography that logically should not be known of. With my limited communication, I've attempted to broach the subject - though the villagers fall silent when I do.

The elders are... slightly more willing to speak, though not in any way I can comprehend. Many simply gesture towards the ground, others respond to my questioning with concern and fear. I know not what this means, yet I've began to notice another "societal taboo", if such a term is appropriate for use.

They fear the forest. From what I can glean, they believe it contains a gateway to "the underworld".

How curious indeed.