Indiana Jones (Old)
I'd like to check up on the dog. Is he in his room? What mask does he have on?
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
bro imagine being outlived by a fucking clown lmaooooo

Woke up with a clown mask on. Not bothered, because that means you're all being outparsed by a fucking clown let that sink in. Anyways yeah I leave and run into someone in a bear mask. They follow me into the anomaly hall, across the lobby and into the museum hall where I then made my way out onto the patio for party time baby.

Lots of people here, Spooks is there grillin' with someone in a rabbit mask and trenchcoat. There's a plague doctor mask person talking to someone with a fake nose and mustache. There's also a random raccoon mask person and a chicken mask person completely fixated on someone in a minotaur mask as if they were watching for a mechanic they've fucked up 5 times in a row (just do the mechanic idiot lmao). The minotaur person leaves to the north and the fake nose and mustache and raccoon mask people go downstairs.

I assumed the plague doctor mask person was Nancy so I went to have a chat, which I was right about. We talked for a bit, she apologized for fucking clocking me in the back of the head fucking rude, then as we wrapped up our chat someone in a lion mask shows up with a mirror along with someone in a snake mask, but snake mask goes inside the building. Lion person talks to spooks then the fucking moron in the bear mask screams "I AM ALAN WAKE AND I AM GOING INTO THE WOODS" before actually doing that they went into the fucking woods the absolute lunatic who would actually do that hahahahaha.

Then someone fucking sabotaged electrical or some shit cause the lights at the patio went out SUS DUDE LOL whoops wrong game. Then I hear a gunshot, then another one (did you actually miss your first shot lmfao bro accuracy isn't even something you have to meld anymore git gud loser) along with the sound of some breaking glass. I obviously can't see shit cause it's dark af but someone starts screaming like a baby and running around when I hear them trip and fucking eat shit on the floor LMAO funny.

Doesn't bother me tho, I just stand there chillin until someone grabs me by the arm and drags me off the Patio. I manage to see they have a hawk mask. And they're dancing. Okay bro go off you making a tiktok or somethi- oh shit they have a shotgun and they're pointing it RIGHT AT ME FUCK THAT. I run out to the grounds where I see someone in a cat mask around the arboretum heading toward the patio. I doublechecked to see if I was being chased by hawk mask but luckily they decided to piss off.

$5 says cat mask is Astrid (spoiler I was right) so we chatted for a bit. After some talk time I went to the Observatory to look around some more but uh it's dark- oh the power's back on nice. Anyways after looking around and finding zero of anything I left and went back to my dorm room. On my way back I saw the hawk fucker again as they entered the library. Hell with that, I ditched to my dorm and went to bed.

Bro IMAGINE dying before the ACTUAL CLOWN LOLLLLLLL
Columbo
Anything off in the Waiting Room? Oh, and Station 1, and the Lounge and the Kitchen for good measure.
Might as well complete the package and check out 3999 and 1650's rooms, and the hall directly outside 'em.
Ciel
I eat the hotdog
Dodo
[Image: 5d963dbfd31e388f54cde6e0e5cb57b7c9a477c4.gifv]

(I'M NOT REDOING MY APPEARANCE AGAIN SO IMAGINE THIS IS THE ACCURSED MASK.)

I HAVE AN INQUIRY FOR OUR SHROUDED FRIEND, THE BLACK SCRIBE.
OR WHATEVER BOYISH NAME HE PREFERS TO GO BY.

AS MY LADY GOD'S CHOSEN APOSTLE I KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT THESE DEMONIC RITUALS.
I KNOW THAT FOR THE KILLING GAME TO BE SUCCESSFUL, ITS PARAMETERS NEED TO BE CLEAR AND FAIR TO ITS PARTICIPANTS.

IN THIS LIGHT, I ORDER YOU TO IDENTIFY WHETHER YOU WERE AMONG THE PEOPLE ROAMING AROUND THE FACILITY THIS NIGHT, AND IF THE CURSE OF THE RANDOM VISAGES WAS AFFLICTING YOU AS WELL.

YOU MAY CHOOSE TO OMIT WHICH MASK YOU WERE WEARING IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL EMBARRASSED FOR YOUR MANHOOD.
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 8:10 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: I'd like to check up on the dog. Is he in his room? What mask does he have on?
You look into BPI-3550's containment room and find him inside. He is kind of soggy but otherwise fine. He wears no mask.

(Apr 14, 2024 at 8:29 PM)Columbo Wrote: Anything off in the Waiting Room? Oh, and Station 1, and the Lounge and the Kitchen for good measure.
Might as well complete the package and check out 3999 and 1650's rooms, and the hall directly outside 'em.
You head into the Waiting Room, taking a look around. Not much is out of the ordinary here but you find a big rock on the floor. Not like crazy big but big enough to toss and probably hurt someone.

There is nothing of particular note in the Lounge or Kitchen, but there is a bullet hole on the wall at Station 1. Nothing catches your eye outside those containment rooms or inside either.
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Sweat-sloth.png]

Hey, I know I’m lazy and sleepy all the time, but you didn’t have to do this. That’s meeeeean

Well, anyway. I did a lot tonight, but I don’t think any of it was related to the murder. And I certainly didn’t see much related to the murder either.

I woke up… I think later than everyone else. It seemed that everyone was already awake when I woke up. I left my room, and as I was in the hallway, I saw LION MASK (Morgan) enter the Leisure Center with a giant mirror, and I follow after them, except the lights went out at that time, so I couldn’t see anything else

[Image: Konata-Teasing-sloth.png]

Though, I did hear someone fall into the pool, so that was kinda funny.

I went upstairs to meet up with Ciel and Alan, and though the patio was very dark, the moonlight still let me see a JACK O LANTERN (Ciel) person near me. I asked her if Mr. Wake was coming, and she told me someone in a bear mask yelling that he was Mr. Wake already went in.

So we both went in. And sorta just wandered, cuz I had no idea where the house was, lol. We did see BEAR (Mr. Wake) getting chased by the actual bear, I hope he’s okay, but he kinda deserves it, he shoulda waited for us so we can go together honestly.

And then we ran into the big spider. Though I’m sure the Spider was a friend, it was still scary to run into a car-sized spider. Ciel protected me, and let me run away. I hope she’s alright.

[Image: Konata-Smug-sloth.png]

I got my reward for helping with the bridge. The burger was super delicious, thank you Spooks!!!

I left there, and went to the Observatory so I could meet up with Astrid. I saw HORSE (?????) going into the Whisper Valley Archives while I was going across the grounds, but I didn’t really care. I met up with CAT (Astrid), had a nice conversation. She told me about the burning Geology Lab, I told her I was going into the mines. It was nice. Astrid is nice.

I said goodbye, and went down Pegasus’s Hole, and towards the Mines Elevator, which thankfully was still there… with Hazel’s corpse… Sorry Hazel… The inside of the elevator was covered in something that looked like ectoplasm, which was disgusting, but I had a mission to do, and I got in the elevator anyway.

There was a lot to see down in the mines, it was super interesting! The rubble was already cleared it seemed, and I didn’t have to worry much about being trapped. The buildings were so strange, and the tech level of this civilization seemed so much more advanced than the time period would suggest. I mean, like, not modern or anything, but still kinda weird. And they were relatively intact, too!

Several research buildings that the Bureau set up were also there, and a couple anomalies were contained here, namely, BPI-1001 and BPI-2967. Didn’t get any more information tho.

In the end, I found a more Bureau looking doorway, and following it, I was in the laser hallway that you could see when you go down the Service Elevator, except the lasers were gone, so I walked through and…

[Image: Konata-sparkly-sloth.gif]
(I couldn’t figure out how to edit a gif with the sloth mask while keeping it a gif, woops)

I MET MR. ABERRATION!!! WOO!!!!

I was able to talk to him too!!

And then I was in bed, and I went to sleep. And I got more weird dreams, like always. Wrote it down in my dream journal again

Quote:XX/XX/2028

Dear Journal
I’m starting to miss when I dreamt about normal things, like anime and cool video game ideas. Dreaming about the various ways the people around me are gonna die/already died is just sad and scary…

But, these are the consequences I have to live with, and while I didn’t know the specifics back then, I can’t regret my actions.

I was sitting at a table, eating some hotdogs, and when I went to take a bite of my next doggy, I found that I was biting onto hard plastic, and when I blinked, I found I was holding onto a power drill, and not a hot dog, and then my neck started spinning around with the power drill, full circles, too. I tried to drop the drill, but my head and body dropped with it, and I fall to the ground too, and my head kept spinning, and the momentum of the spin dragged my head and body along towards a doorway, where I could only see fire…

Please give me a nicer dream tomorrow…

No-Frills Account:
Riki

Riki okay... not talk much, just think lots and lots. Not from chippy wood, or bam bam rock, or even bad bad mask man... Heropon did good with spider, and lots of friends, like Do-do and Coco. Finally fight evil. Tonight Chief Dunga send debt collector for Riki, scary bird person... that alright... deserved. Didn't solve cases right.
Chief Dunga do exist... Oka exist... littlepon exist. Other Nopon like Riki out there. Have to be... nice Hom Hom with hat and sunglasses say so last night...

Want to know... Spooks TV signal on Service Elevator... what record on tapes?
Izumi Konata
Oh yeah, here's the two anomalies I found in

Code:
BPI-1001 [Anti-Liturgic Weapon “Longinius”]
[ACCESS LEVEL: VII]
[THREAT LEVEL: PALE]
[DESCRIPTION]: A black, wicked looking lance

[INFORMATION]: Unknown.

Code:
BPI-2967 [Mound of Bodies]
[ACCESS LEVEL: V]
[THREAT LEVEL: RED]
[DESCRIPTION]: A mass of corpses, seemingly fused together via surgical means.

[INFORMATION]: Unknown.
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 8:55 PM)Ciel Wrote: I eat the hotdog
You eat the burned hotdog. Yum, charcoal.

(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:02 PM)Dodo Wrote:

(I'M NOT REDOING MY APPEARANCE AGAIN SO IMAGINE THIS IS THE ACCURSED MASK.)

I HAVE AN INQUIRY FOR OUR SHROUDED FRIEND, THE BLACK SCRIBE.
OR WHATEVER BOYISH NAME HE PREFERS TO GO BY.

AS MY LADY GOD'S CHOSEN APOSTLE I KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT THESE DEMONIC RITUALS.
I KNOW THAT FOR THE KILLING GAME TO BE SUCCESSFUL, ITS PARAMETERS NEED TO BE CLEAR AND FAIR TO ITS PARTICIPANTS.

IN THIS LIGHT, I ORDER YOU TO IDENTIFY WHETHER YOU WERE AMONG THE PEOPLE ROAMING AROUND THE FACILITY THIS NIGHT, AND IF THE CURSE OF THE RANDOM VISAGES WAS AFFLICTING YOU AS WELL.

YOU MAY CHOOSE TO OMIT WHICH MASK YOU WERE WEARING IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL EMBARRASSED FOR YOUR MANHOOD.

[Image: hehe2_kcvfin.png]

Aha, you're referring to me? Why, I would be remiss to ignore the call of one who wishes to listen to my word. After all, the laws of the ritual must be absolute - and as such, consider the following to be gospel:

I was, of course, present for the evening. Someone had wished to speak with me, after all. I would be a terrible host to ignore such requests. But the curse set upon your souls bore no effect on me. After all, I have masks aplenty. I needn't rely on your facsimiles to grasp the obscurity I seek.

[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

Besides, does a chessmaster don the guise of his pawns before taking his seat at the table? Consider the absurdity of such a thing.
Pea
(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:28 PM)Spooks? Wrote:

Besides, does a chessmaster don the guise of his pawns before taking his seat at the table? Consider the absurdity of such a thing.

actually, yeah. i've seen it happen. might want to reconsider that rhetoric. also mind taking that hood off? can't see your face, s'kinda rude.
Izumi Konata
Check BPI-5016's room
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:16 PM)Riki Wrote:

Riki okay... not talk much, just think lots and lots. Not from chippy wood, or bam bam rock, or even bad bad mask man... Heropon did good with spider, and lots of friends, like Do-do and Coco. Finally fight evil. Tonight Chief Dunga send debt collector for Riki, scary bird person... that alright... deserved. Didn't solve cases right.
Chief Dunga do exist... Oka exist... littlepon exist. Other Nopon like Riki out there. Have to be... nice Hom Hom with hat and sunglasses say so last night...

Want to know... Spooks TV signal on Service Elevator... what record on tapes?

[Image: mask2_ww5ysy.png]

I believe the power outage may potentially have cause a period of blackout to the CCTV systems as well for reasons that I am sure you are able to calculate. However, I will attempt to display the footage that is available.

Spooks plays the CCTV footage on his monitor... Displayed on the screen appears to be a view of the Service Elevator doors from the Observation Room side. You watch as someone in a PHARAOH MASK emerges from the doors, followed by the Underground Lab. You then see someone in a SHITTY SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SCREAM MASK emerge from the doors a while later.

The feed suddenly cuts out, and after a long while of blackness, you see PHARAOH MASK enter the Service Elevator. A while later, SHITTY SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SCREAM MASK does the same. Nobody else appears to use this elevator after that.
Columbo
Hey Spooks, you got any idea how the blackout occurred? Or better yet, where somebody might've caused one intentionally?
On that similar train of thought, I'd like to check out the unknown Access Level IV room on B2F. Just in case.
Dodo

WELL, CHESS MASTER BAITER. YOU KNOW HOW THE SAYING GOES.

"KEEP DISREGARDING YOUR ENEMY'S PAWNS
AND THERE'LL SOON BE A BUNCH OF QUEENS BREAKING DOWN YOUR DOOR."

IT'S ONLY 5 MOVES TO REACH THE END OF THE BOARD.
MIGHT WANT TO SCRIBE THAT DOWN INTO YOUR NOTES.
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:33 PM)Pea Wrote:

actually, yeah. i've seen it happen. might want to reconsider that rhetoric. also mind taking that hood off? can't see your face, s'kinda rude.
[Image: happy2_g9v4ay.png]

Ahahaha, aren't you one to talk? Such a mysterious figure, you know it's rather rude to keep such secrets as well.

(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:38 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check BPI-5016's room
You check BPI-5016's room. Inside, there is a statue of a carp, vaguely damp to the touch. More notably, there is a carbon copy of Phenera, though she is maskless. She doesn't appear to be sentient or respond to anything though.

(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:43 PM)Columbo Wrote: Hey Spooks, you got any idea how the blackout occurred? Or better yet, where somebody might've caused one intentionally?
On that similar train of thought, I'd like to check out the unknown Access Level IV room on B2F. Just in case.
[Image: mask2_ww5ysy.png]

I am not aware of how the blackout occurred, which causes high levels of concern. The Central Facility runs on its own hydroelectric power source with several backup generators and batteries. It should not be possible under normal circumstances for a full blackout of the sort to occur.

Upon cursory review, it is logical that the cause of the blackout was a high-level Anomalous Occurrence rather than physical manipulation of the power supply.

You thank Spooks for his time and head down the Mine Elevator. When you emerge in the lower shaft, you enter the Mining Equipment room and open the Level IV door. Inside appears to be a makeshift office, set up with a desk and folding chair. There are several blueprints spread around the room, as well as engineering documents. It looks like this is some kind of on-site drafting office for the Bureau's lower-level expansion.

Against one wall, taking up the entire wall is a CNC Machine. It looks like with the proper instructions, you could use this to create any metal object you wish using raw materials.

(Apr 14, 2024 at 9:45 PM)Dodo Wrote:

WELL, CHESS MASTER BAITER. YOU KNOW HOW THE SAYING GOES.

"KEEP DISREGARDING YOUR ENEMY'S PAWNS
AND THERE'LL SOON BE A BUNCH OF QUEENS BREAKING DOWN YOUR DOOR."

IT'S ONLY 5 MOVES TO REACH THE END OF THE BOARD.
MIGHT WANT TO SCRIBE THAT DOWN INTO YOUR NOTES.
[Image: spooks2_pby9ny.png]

Oh, believe me. I am observing with rapt attention.
Pea
(Apr 14, 2024 at 10:04 PM)Spooks? Wrote: [Image: happy2_g9v4ay.png]

Ahahaha, aren't you one to talk? Such a mysterious figure, you know it's rather rude to keep such secrets as well.

takes one to know one.
Dr. Niles Crane
I would like to ask Paranormal Investigator Dex Hexley to paranormally investigate the dead body
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 10:11 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: I would like to ask Paranormal Investigator Dex Hexley to paranormally investigate the dead body
[Image: mask3_vxuqto.png]

Yeah, it's uh, kinda hard to see in this stupid thing, but I'll try it out. Body's pretty fucked, so I'm not confident - but here goes nothing...

[Image: mask2_eiyuyi.png]

...Doesn't look like anything paranormal went on here. I mean, look at this asshole. His head got cut off and the room got lit up like a birthday cake for some old-ass man. Doesn't take a wizard to pull this off.
Izumi Konata
Gonna check to see if there's any missing hoes from the arboretum, and botany lab etc. All the rooms in that building