Indiana Jones (Old)
If I use the hoe like a baseball bat, how far can I hit the decapitated head? Can I make it over the lake?
DxHustler3000
Check each dead player. Are they wearing masks?
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:54 PM)Morgan Wrote: NANCY HELP ME FEED THE PLANT
[Image: solonance_jtk3lq.png]

Sorry, but that'll have to wait for tonight. We have a mystery to solve, silly~

(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:55 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Wait, does anything look missing from the security office???
It looks like the First Aid Kit has been ripped off the wall of the Security Office.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 9:12 PM)Riki Wrote: Spooks know how many CCTV recordings made tonight? Not sure if able to show all, but number...?
[Image: mask2_ww5ysy.png]

I do not feel comfortable disclosing that information. I provide CCTV monitoring services to employees under the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation Privacy Policy, and that would constitute a major breach of the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation Privacy Policy.

Sorry!

(Apr 15, 2024 at 9:31 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Try to recreate the beheading using another body with the same hoe. Is it even possible to cut off a head with this hoe?
You drag Revy's body out and violently hack her head off with the hoe. It takes several good hits, but eventually you do manage to get her head off. The decapitation wound looks nearly identical to the victim's wound.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 9:51 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: If I use the hoe like a baseball bat, how far can I hit the decapitated head? Can I make it over the lake?
You grab the victim's head and take it over to shore. Placing it on the beach, you grab the hoe and wind up a mighty swing.

You bring the hoe down with great force, and the head sails towards the island in the lake's center. It flies closer, and closer... but ultimately lands in the water with a plop, the lake's guardian dragging it into the depths.

Everyone glares at you. You just shrug. Realistically, it's not like he was using it.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 9:54 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: Check each dead player. Are they wearing masks?
None of the dead players are wearing masks.
Izumi Konata
Alright, time to finish checking the historical society's rooms. Check the chapel, and the room that the Somatic Seal was in. And I guess the patio
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 10:05 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Alright, time to finish checking the historical society's rooms. Check the chapel, and the room that the Somatic Seal was in. And I guess the patio
Upon checking the Chapel, you see that it contains a fridge and television, as well as a Nintendo Wii. Atop the altar sits a bloody golden chalice, and the wall has opened to reveal a shining golden door.

The Somatic Seal room has been completely destroyed, having collapsed in on itself.

The Patio has been investigated.
Izumi Konata
I don't think the climate control room has been checked, so I'm gonna check that
Izumi Konata
Do a body check on Riki cuz he consented
Columbo
Anything new or old in Counter Terrorism?
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 10:14 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I don't think the climate control room has been checked, so I'm gonna check that
This room is basically untouched.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 10:34 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Do a body check on Riki cuz he consented
You check Riki's body. He has a pill bottle in his back pocket, and he also has a shotgun and pig mask. He looks a bit hung over, or maybe just out of it.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 10:57 PM)Columbo Wrote: Anything new or old in Counter Terrorism?
You investigate Counter-Terrorism. It looks like it has been searched through, but that's it.
Izumi Konata
I'm gonna check the basement lobby now
Riki
Riki... sniff sniff the blood hoe. Meh...
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 11:16 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna check the basement lobby now
You check the Facility Lobby. There's nothing here of note.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 11:23 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki... sniff sniff the blood hoe. Meh...
You sniff the blood hoe. Mmmm.

...Now what?
Izumi Konata
Gonna check Lab Zero now that it doesn't have the HOLY HOLY HOLY creature
Riki
Follow hoe sniff sniff trail... probably...
Indiana Jones (Old)
We're not getting anywhere right now so I'd like to take this time to check out the room next to mining equipment.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 11:40 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna check Lab Zero now that it doesn't have the HOLY HOLY HOLY creature
You enter Lab Zero, ignoring the broken keycard panel and walking right in. It is a medium sized room with many surgical tables. Some contain masks on top of them. Tanks sit at the rear of the room bordering the Esotera Lab, filled with various strange liquids of varying colors.

There are a few desks, a computer, and an Anomaly Containment Room, however it appears to be broken, the panel damaged in the exact same way as the outside panel, spurting sparks and smoke.

Everything is pretty dusty, and you can see a mark in the dust on one of the desks where something sat.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 11:43 PM)Riki Wrote: Follow hoe sniff sniff trail... probably...
You sniff the hoe with your piggish nose. The trail of its scent leads in two directions, towards the Geology Lab and towards the entrance of the Sleep Lab, where you lose the scent.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 11:44 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: We're not getting anywhere right now so I'd like to take this time to check out the room next to mining equipment.
You head down the Mine Elevator. When you emerge in the lower shaft, you enter the Mining Equipment room and open the Level IV door. Inside appears to be a makeshift office, set up with a desk and folding chair. There are several blueprints spread around the room, as well as engineering documents. It looks like this is some kind of on-site drafting office for the Bureau's lower-level expansion.

Against one wall, taking up the entire wall is a CNC Machine. It looks like with the proper instructions, you could use this to create any metal object you wish using raw materials.
Riki
Does Boiler Room have hoe thingies?
Izumi Konata
Check the anomaly lab, see what's up there
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 11:54 PM)Riki Wrote: Does Boiler Room have hoe thingies?
This room has been investigated, it contains hoes.

(Apr 16, 2024 at 12:15 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check the anomaly lab, see what's up there
This room has already been investigated.