Ciel
I think all of the hoes are accounted for, we've covered almost the whole list of masks!
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 11:07 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna check to see if there's any missing hoes from the arboretum, and botany lab etc. All the rooms in that building
It is hard to tell if the gardening tools are missing from either place but they both do contain hoes. The gardening tools in the botany lab at least look like they've been rummaged through if nothing else.
Pea
WE'VE GOT HOEEEEEEEEEEEES IN THIS FACILITY!!! shoutout to hoes
Izumi Konata
Try to put the head next to the neck and see if there's any markings on both that might show choking bruises at all
Morgan
Spoiler:

Johnny.... Dead.......
I don't know what to think anymore.

As I awoke in the lounge I, as the rest, noticed I had a Mask grafted to my face. Mine is that of the Lion.
Not quite a tiger, but I guess it's close enough.

I grabbed a pillow off the lounge couch to use with my Gun. I'd been saving it for a special occasion, and the Masquerade seemed like a dire circumstance. Using the pillow, I was going to silence the shot and make a speedy retreat back to my dorms. I waited downstairs, when the DRAGON came through. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me, and I prepared my shot. Nerves got the better of me, I didn't land it. The RABBIT came off the shuttle (wearing trenchcoat) to see the DRAGON move back up the stairs. RABBIT asks if I'm Dexter, I say no and leave via Shuttle Station 2.

I moved into Lab Zero, preparing to enter the ??? Room and do battle with the Unholy Creature that lives inside. The Cardslot was broken, so I had a free pass.
I was not the first to arrive. The TIKI was standing in the center of the room, poised like they were ready to turn around dramatically and begin to fight me in slow motion. The TIKI let out a horrible screech, which caused the Bird to come scrambling from under the tables. Using my trusty Capture Pods (and a few TIGER DROPS) I managed to send it to the Holding Cell. The bird thing seemed injured before we started fighting.

The TIKI charged me after the Bird was gone, and as I attempted KOMAKI PARRY they tried to attack me, and then left the room. The whole ordeal left me a little beat up, but I was here for one reason and one reason only. Lore.

I find said lore, I will present to the class [Memo: Void Conduit and Esotera Storage] when we get the chance.

As I'm LOREing, the SNAKE comes in to fuck with stuff around the room. I'm not looking to get into another fight immediately so I leave him to do his thing. I back out into Station 2 where I see SHITTY SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SCREAM going up the elevator. I head for the Bathrooms to collect a Mirror to use in a shitty science experiment. The RACCOON is leaving Counter Terrorism as I'm leaving the restrooms. I choose to go through the Leisure Center, SNAKE is here looking :sus: and the SLOTH looking at paper. The SNAKE and I both go up the walkway to the Patio.

At the party, I see SNAKE go inside, and RABBIT, BEAR, JACK LANTERN, PLAGUE DOCTOR, and CLOWN. The MINOTAUR is going north, CHICKEN is watching them. BEAR proclaims they are Alan Wake, and are, in fact, going into the woods. Marvelous. I speak with MYSTERY FRENCHMAN and have a lovely time.

Until the lights go out. Chaos ensues, as we hear gunshots ring out across the Patio. The first shot hits someone, the second shoots straight towards my heart, but.....

My Mirror. It saved my life. I will never EVER forget its sacrifice (but now I can't go into the laser hallway FUCK.)

I dive back downstairs and fumble my way around the Leisure Center. In doing so, my dumbass manages to fall into the pool. Great. I climb out and move into the Facility Lobby, where I hear the Rat song being played from Lab Passage, as well as some squeaking. I bumble towards the Director's Office, where I come face to face with DOG. We bump straight into each other, and I move out to the Anomaly Records to do some sleuthing.

Only problem is it's still fucking DARK. I try and have a flash of inspiration to see the pages. It doesn't work.

I sidle over to the Armory to grab my Last Resort and then find my way to the Director's Office again. I had a curated list of codes to try on the secret lock down here but the only one even remotely close was 80085. Disgruntled, I tried using my Last Resort (this is code for "bomb.") It fuckin' sucks, doesn't hurt the door at all. I go to bed mad and tired.
I'll show you a real dance....
Spooks?
(Apr 14, 2024 at 11:41 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Try to put the head next to the neck and see if there's any markings on both that might show choking bruises at all
Both are too badly burned to tell.
Dodo
Did Kitchen Dexter hear the gunshot that went off in Station 1, and if so, how much time passed between it and Crane entering the kitchen to talk to him?
Lita
Examine the ??? room. What masks are available? If I'm able to tell, are any masks missing?

Also check the Esotera lab for the same questions above.
Columbo
Are the mouth and esophagus of our body particularly scorched? More than should be if only the outside was set on fire.
Riki
Riki check Waiting Room for all things... any things.
Heropon also look into Chem Lab, and spots near 3999 and 1650. Know one see use in last bad thing, but... killer today also in north building.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton is still wearing the hawk mask. Please get it off.

Between the blackout and getting KO'd, Tinkaton didn't get much done tonight. As soon as she woke up, she made a break for the elevator and headed downstairs. As she got down, she saw Plague Doctor and Fake Nose & Glasses (Nancy and 23) leave the orange zone for the hallway. She entered the orange zone herself and entered the armory using the Level 4 card Spooks gave her the night prior. She grabbed a shotgun and some bullets to protect herself tonight, but she was interrupted by Snake (Pea). She threatened him with her gun to get him to go away, but he just KO'd her with a shock baton.

She woke up some time later, and by this point, the blackout had already begun. She slowly but surely made her way to the other side of the basement by hugging the walls. She got to the patio stairs with little trouble, but she did hear some splashing in the leisure center pool. Once up, she was greeted by a visibly unhappy Spooks. Poor guy.

Tinkaton didn't stay for very long. She simply grabbed one of the random partygoers and dragged them down to try force them to dance with her - this ended up being Clown (Walmart John). He did not dance. He just ran away. Like a clown. Her plan tonight was to grab one of the lighters here to set someone on fire, but while she could have made an attempt to do so secretly in normal conditions, it would make her incredibly obvious if she lit a lighter in the pitch black. So she just went back inside. There were other people here, but aside from Clown and Spooks, she had no idea who.

She went to liturgical study to investigate the room for a bit, at which point the lights came back on. After that, she went to the chapel to pray and also take a closer look at the alter...but to her surprise, the puzzle had already been solved, and Snake (Pea) was standing in front of a brand new door, guarding with a gun. She didn't want to get involved with that asshole again, so she just turned around and left. After this she just walked back to the other side of the building, grabbed a book about dog care in the library, and went to her room to read it and sleep.

Don't ask why she can read but not talk. You're not getting an answer.
Phenera
Is the Waiting Room rock bloodied or otherwise marked?
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Spooks?

[Image: winkmask_geuiau.png]

Hello! In order to assist I will happily provide testimony for the purposes of investigation, however...

Due to the nature of the unexpected power failure and the Anomalous condition affecting the night, my testimony may not be considered accurate. I will not be disclosing the identity of masked individuals, in accordance with the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation Privacy Policy (Employee Handbook, pg.230).

[Image: mask_jd9z1p.png]

I suggested the Patio Barbecue as a safe haven during this night of uncertainty - a safe place to encourage helpful collaboration between employees even during a night like this. Unfortunately, that did not result in a universally positive experience, however it began with a high level of competence.

When the evening began, I was at the site of the event, preparing food for potential guests. I was joined by an individual wearing a [RACCOON MASK] shortly after, and they offered to assist me in food preparation. An agent clad in a [GARGOYLE MASK] traveled past the Patio area into the Museum Hall, and then an agent in a [RABBIT MASK ] arrived and offered to assist in preparing food as well. I decided I would accept the extra health to increase productivity. An agent in a [MINOTAUR MASK] was the first guest not to assist in food preparation but it is optional for event attendance.

Two other participants, an agent in a [PLAGUE DOCTOR MASK] and an individual who was obviously identifiable as [ANOMALY DESIGNATION - BPI-2300] arrived.

[Image: mask_jd9z1p.png]

Unfortunately, I did not pay particular attention to what happened for a brief window after that. The individual in the [RABBIT MASK] did not introduce themselves to me, and when the agent in possession of the [MINOTAUR MASK] arrived at the event and attempted to converse with me,[RABBIT MASK] continued to insist that they were "Spooks, The Magical Cat™". This is a violation of Bureau of Paranormal Investigation trademarks, and as such I was forced to maintain a watchful eye over his food preparation to ensure he did not take advantage of his unknown status to cause a disruption.

When I did take a moment to observe the proceedings, an agent in a [CHICKEN MASK] was present, glaring at [MINOTAUR MASK]for a long span of time. They did not interact with anyone else at the event and displayed clear signs of antisocial behavior. A short time later, two agents - [CLOWN MASK] and [BEAR MASK] entered, followed by an individual with a [JACK O' LANTERN MASK].

I continued to observed [RABBIT MASK] as he prepared food, until an agent in a [LION MASK] introduced themselves to be and began conversation.

[BEAR MASK] then announced that he was about to depart into the Black Forest. Please refrain from following his example, the Black Forest remains a high safety risk due to the increased presence of Anomalous creatures now within the Black Forest.

But then...

[Image: maskswirl_rkjfcg.png]

[!WARNING!] [!WARNING!] [!WARNING!]

[!SEVERE POWER FAILURE IN THE AREA!]

[Image: mask3_f1czps.png]

All power to the Central Facility ceased! I am not programmed to handle a severe power failure! This is not supposed to be a possible occurrence! In addition several gunshots appeared to have occurred! Operating firearms without proper visibility is highly discouraged!

...My visual sensors are not equipped with night vision lenses. Thankfully, I was joined by an agent in a [CAT MASK], who comforted me and helped me to avoid a critical overheating incident. I idled alongside [CAT MASK] for a period of time, unable to perform my duties or see in the lowered visibility - however an individual in an unknown Anomalous [TORTURE MASK] did consume a sausage from the grill as they passed by, thanking me for the quality of my cuisine. Despite the conditions, I appreciate that they made themselves known regardless.

The power failure appeared to resolve itself, and the lights returned to operation. [RABBIT MASK] was unfortunately knocked out on the floor. I am still unsure of what caused the failure, but it appears to have ended. My sensors detected that the existing Patio guests at this moment consisted of individuals in a [PLAGUE DOCTOR MASK], [SQUID MASK], and [CAT MASK].

An unknown bad actor arrived shortly after, delivering an unauthorized Anomaly to the event.

[Image: mask2_ww5ysy.png]

BPI-3733...

This agent will be reported for discipline once communications return. Bringing BPI-3733 to a culinary event is both a violation of Anomalous Safety Guidelines and the Food & Safety health code!

The agent in question was wearing a [HORSE MASK]. They transported BPI-3733, along with a large quantity of rats to the event, then proceeded to gesture at me with "Finger Guns" before leaving into the night. Thankfully, [RABBIT MASK] appeared to be safe and healthy despite their unconscious status, and left the area when the rats began to disturb them.

The rest of the event was very quiet.

[Image: winkmask_geuiau.png]

An agent dressed in a [DOG MASK] arrived to speak with me for a moment. I had a wonderful conversation with [DOG MASK]. I appreciated his company. He socialized as is intended within the party infrastructure, but he seemed to be irritating [SQUID MASK]. He left with [CAT MASK] in tow however, after [PHARAOH MASK] arrived from the lower levels and began speaking with [SQUID MASK] in his stead.

Afterwards, I only detected [SLOTH MASK], as everyone else had dispersed besides [SQUID MASK] and [PLAGUE DOCTOR MASK]. Both of them left afterwards, however.

[Image: sphhh.pngmask3_utjm10.png]

...I would greatly prefer if I was permitted to host an event without one or multiple major code of conduct violations and/or significant bodily injuries...
Columbo
Any notable rocks around or in the Survey Team dorms? Just being thorough, you know how it is.
Izumi Konata
Gonna go down to Fake Trip's containment and see if he has any masks on
Indiana Jones (Old)
Can we check on Trip real quick? Did he get a mask?
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 12:31 AM)Dodo Wrote: Did Kitchen Dexter hear the gunshot that went off in Station 1, and if so, how much time passed between it and Crane entering the kitchen to talk to him?
[Image: mask3_vxuqto.png]

Oh, yeah. I was in the Kitchen early on, grabbing a snack. I dunno, I think I'd rather go drown in the pool than show up to one of the cat's events. I did hear a gunshot - wasn't too loud though. Silenced maybe? Whatever. It was only like, a minute after that that I saw Dr. Crane. Honestly, I thought he was the shooter for a while.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 12:37 AM)Lita Wrote: Examine the ??? room. What masks are available? If I'm able to tell, are any masks missing?

Also check the Esotera lab for the same questions above.
You check Lab Zero, giving it a once-over. The room looks sort of similar to previous investigations, though some of the masks on the surgical table are missing. It also appears as though the containment room door has been tampered with - the keycard reader having been broken in a similar way to the one on the door to this lab.

There are three masks remaining, and six tables in total. All three of the masks here appear to be covered in abstract designs, nothing that jumps out at you.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 1:07 AM)Columbo Wrote: Are the mouth and esophagus of our body particularly scorched? More than should be if only the outside was set on fire.
It doesn't appear as though the mouth and esophagus are unusually burned - besides heavy burning on the neck stumps on both ends.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 1:47 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki check Waiting Room for all things... any things.
Heropon also look into Chem Lab, and spots near 3999 and 1650. Know one see use in last bad thing, but... killer today also in north building.
You check the Waiting Room... Nothing is out of place here except for a large rock on the ground. The other areas have been inspected already.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 1:49 AM)Phenera Wrote: Is the Waiting Room rock bloodied or otherwise marked?
The rock is not bloodied or damaged significantly in a way that stands out.
Izumi Konata
Check the bloody hoe, is there any evidence of it being superheated?
Riki
Riki go see if anything weird about Observatory. Horsey?
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: scream.png]

Greetings! Pray ignore my serial killer mask. It is not indicative of anything.

I began my night by going up the Main Elevator to find a victim for my attempt - because of the motive, you must understand. The HORSE MASK entered the elevator as I exited. I waited for someone to pass through to the festivities on the Patio, and sure enough, the wolf burglar - no, maybe just someone in a FOX MASK - showed up! I pounced, but my knife did not strike true...parried by the sly fox's own wrist blades!

[Image: night6part1.png]

My assassination attempt devolved into a full-on clash of blades, evenly-matched as we were. During the course of our duel, a PHARAOH mask slipped by. The FOX eventually had enough and fled, so I too quit that place and went back downstairs.

I had a mind to seek out my friend 23, who was simple to locate on account of his..."disguise." I asked him to assist me with a plan involving the button in the Arboretum, and grabbed a linkpearl to communicate with him. Afterward, I headed to the Service Elevator, spotting a LION MASK in Station 2 along the way.

In B2F, I investigated the Arcana Lab. Upon opening the door, I was greeted by the sight of numerous monitors and machines, hooked up to various artifacts and crystals. In the center of the room, a familiar figure stood at a table...

[Image: night6part2.png]

By the Twelve, the aberration! It would be remiss of us to keep referring to them as such, I feel...mayhap we should call them Abby? Anyroad, I seemed to give Abby quite a fright, so they turned into liquid and escaped through a vent...as is their wont. I inspected the table they stood at, finding many books and heavily redacted documents, from which I took my pick of one. I'll show it off later.

At that moment, I was inflicted by a blinding spell! Or rather, the lights just went out. I left the room and headed to the laser hallway, using the vermillion glow of the city outside the window to guide my way. I had intended to coordinate with 23 to press the Arboretum button to check if that disabled the lasers, but the blackout helped me skip that mechanic. I passed through and found myself in a hallway with two other doors and an elevator. I elected to take the west door first, descending a metal stairway into the city.

[Image: night6part3.png]

T'was a most impressive sight to behold! My experience there mostly aligns with Mr. Jones and Ciel's, so I shall keep the details of my sightseeing scarce. I did come across a particularly interesting tower, however, from which several of those red pipes emerged. I took a peek inside, and found a structure resembling a broken seal within.

...I believe I know what this is. I shall elaborate at...a better opportunity.

I returned to the hallway and passed the SEA MONSTER MASK as they left the elevator. I took the east door down a different set of stairs, passing the PUMPKIN HEAD. I reached a crossroads, from which I travelled further east until I came across the mine elevator. I turned back, passing the PUMPKIN again as I took the other path and found the same chasm and control panel that Ciel already described. Satisfied, I returned upstairs to the hallway. I discovered that the lasers had been reactivated, but a button on that side of the hallway disabled them once more, allowing my passage.

I had a mind to speak with Dexter, but I was already quite exhausted from my exploration, to I turned in for the night. Yes, there is...much and more to think about.

[Image: scream2.png]

Why did I get the shitty mask...?