Lita
Astrid, did you see someone wearing a Horse Mask at any point during the night?
Izumi Konata
Actually, I think we should ask that question to everyone. Did any of you guys see horse mask either?
Dodo
Hey Mr. Aberration goop guy. Did you see anyone walking around with a horse mask?
Riki
Mask Hom Hom... one like Riki. Well... Riki have more questions, but for case...

Riki want to know if mask-Hom gave out more masks to friends. Like horse...
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 2:30 AM)Lita Wrote: Astrid, did you see someone wearing a Horse Mask at any point during the night?
[Image: mask2_an3i8j.png]

A horse mask... Yeah. There was some guy who showed up to talk to me. Didn't identify himself or anything, but he had this... weird horse mask. It was pretty late in the night... post-blackout, I think. I was back at the Observatory after doing some... stuff, and this guy just walked in. He started talking about the mastermind, and the Crimson Eye, telling me to "trust the Bureau's plan" and stuff. He was really interested in taking out the Crimson Eye specifically, but... he didn't really do anything else. He just left after that.

...Really weird.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 2:31 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Actually, I think we should ask that question to everyone. Did any of you guys see horse mask either?
[Image: mask_b5qraf.png]

Kyahaha! Once again, I'll place my brilliance on display! I did see Horse Mask! I knew he was bad from the start, of course. I knocked him out with my taser early on near the Anomaly Lab. After the Bradimir Incident from Night 1, I'm not about to let someone pull another fast one on me. He was looking around, trying to steal anomalies! Like I'd let that happen!

[Image: mask_rtnkxy.png]

Yep! He came to the patio, with 3733 on his shoulder! He was blasting out out music and leading a biiiiig parade of rats. It was funny, the way he was walking. He looked like he thought he was being really cool.

I don't really mind rats, of course, but this IS a food service area...

Horse Mask? Nay. Had I seen one with the visage of a beast of burden, I would have remembered the thing. I've never been one to utilize a mount during the hunt - relying on another is a liability in the face of death and danger.

[Image: mask3_vxuqto.png]

Man, I didn't see any horse guy. I didn't really see a whole lot of people at all. Just Dr. Crane downstairs, and the whole... chapel situation.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 1:53 AM)Columbo Wrote: Any notable rocks around or in the Survey Team dorms? Just being thorough, you know how it is.
There aren't really any notable rocks around this area. I mean there's rocks, but where isn't there?

(Apr 15, 2024 at 1:58 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna go down to Fake Trip's containment and see if he has any masks on
(Apr 15, 2024 at 1:58 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Can we check on Trip real quick? Did he get a mask?
You peer into Trip's containment cell. He's still in here. He asks you if you can please let him out, but you ignore him. He doesn't have any masks anyway, so he's basically useless to you.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 2:09 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check the bloody hoe, is there any evidence of it being superheated?
The hoe is not notably warped in any way. Just very bloody.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 2:12 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki go see if anything weird about Observatory. Horsey?
There's nothing out of the ordinary in the Observatory.
Lita
Investigate the Anomaly Lab. Anything out of place? Signs of the tasering?
Dodo
Are there any attractive places in the geology lab or the surrounding rooms where one could conceal a body? What about the room north of the geology lab whose name escapes me right now?
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 2:44 AM)Dodo Wrote: Hey Mr. Aberration goop guy. Did you see anyone walking around with a horse mask?
Your plea echoes far and wide throughout the facility, and yet you receive no response....

(Apr 15, 2024 at 2:44 AM)Riki Wrote: Mask Hom Hom... one like Riki. Well... Riki have more questions, but for case...

Riki want to know if mask-Hom gave out more masks to friends. Like horse...
[Image: happy2_hincca.png]

No, no. I'm afraid that wouldn't be quite fair, would it? I'm not playing favorites, you're all worthy sacrifices in my eyes. One mask for each of you, and that's all.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 3:03 AM)Lita Wrote: Investigate the Anomaly Lab. Anything out of place? Signs of the tasering?
You investigate the Anomaly Lab. There's no evidence of tasering, but on one of the desks, you see that someone's built a strange device. It looks like a box about the size of a breadbox, with some buttons on it.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 3:07 AM)Dodo Wrote: Are there any attractive places in the geology lab or the surrounding rooms where one could conceal a body? What about the room north of the geology lab whose name escapes me right now?
You think about it... There's definitely no such place in the Geology Lab itself, but you suppose someone could hide a body in the Archaeologist's Office or even behind the food counter in the Cafeteria if they really wanted. Alternatively, you suppose someone could hide it in the woods behind the building, though it's a bit of a walk.
Dodo
Press all the buttons on the bread box device.
Indiana Jones (Old)
I would like to inspect the pipe diagram in the mining equipment room.
Columbo
Check the Elevator in the Mines real quick. And look over Revy's body for her mask to dispel a few doubts.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 3:24 AM)Dodo Wrote: Press all the buttons on the bread box device.
You press all the buttons on the breadbox device. It makes some strange sounds, but doesn't seem to do anything else of note that you can immediately detect.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 3:25 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: I would like to inspect the pipe diagram in the mining equipment room.
You inspect the pipe diagram in the Mining Equipment room.

It looks to be a diagram largely describing the plumbing systems and power lines for the facility above. There's nothing about the underground city in here, it looks like this is a simple diagram intended to prevent any accidental disruption of plumbing or power during upper excavation of the city and the construction of the labs around the Observation Room.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 3:25 AM)Columbo Wrote: Check the Elevator in the Mines real quick. And look over Revy's body for her mask to dispel a few doubts.
You look into the Mine Elevator. It's splattered with ectoplasm, and Kright's body is lying in the lift, as dead as ever. You then go to Revy's body in BPI-1650's room, searching her. You find a mask resembling a tribal mask of sorts, as well as many guns.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton tries to sign a question to Nancy and 23 - "did you notice someone with a Hawk mask early in the night? If so, did the mask quality match others from the masquerade that we've seen?"
Giffany
Hello, Spooks! You look so, handsome with that mustache! Could you please show the CCTV feed of the, Chapel, I requested from you? I think the Chapel is so interesting!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Dodo
Check the patio, geology lab, and cafeteria for signs of the device's effects. Bring the device with me and press buttons again if thats possible.
Izumi Konata
Check to see if the downstairs bathroom has any mirrors missing. And also, check how long it'd take to remove a mirror off the wall
Alan Wake
Just to be thorough - let's look for hoes in the boathouse, as well as in the boiler room.
Riki
Riki match Smithy shoulder kapows to hoe, kitchen knife, other stabby things friends like to check?
Dodo
Can I investigate how exactly the victim's mask is attached to his head, and whether it is consistent with how our own masks are attached?

Also, what material are our masks made of?

Is there anything unusual about the state of the victim's mask, apart from it being melted? Does it look like it's blocking his airways or something? Can I see the victim's eyes through the mask? What do they look like?