Izumi Konata
Also, check Hustler's blades to see if they're repaired. They gave consent
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 6:38 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna check the kitchen and lounge for anything out of place?
You check the Kitchen and Lounge. There's nothing out place in the Lounge. Some things are missing from the Kitchen since you checked yesterday though. Some wine, cheese wire, cookies, and a skewer.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 6:39 PM)Lita Wrote: I investigate the Arboretum. Aside from the tools messed with, is anything out of place?

I also investigate the mine drain area. Can I find anything?

ALSO @ 23, could you tell if the tools had been rooted through before I came in there?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 6:54 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: Ask 23 if he remembers if the tools in the arboretum appeared to be fumbled through when he was there

Ask... nicely though, given the violent nature of our last interaction.

You investigate the Arboretum. Beyond the tools, the only thing out of place is a splatter of paint on the ground. You then head into the mines and slosh your way to the drains at the end of the tunnel. It looks like there's a ghoulish severed head here. It looks like Jack of Spades.

[Image: 23masksolo_b8brcj.png]

Alas, I cannot say. I paid no mind to mere gardening tools. I was set out upon a mission of great import. To spare attention for paltry implements would be a grave error.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 6:41 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Also, go to the shuttle, check to see if anything is out of place in any of the stations, and walk along the shuttle tracks to see if anyone dumped anything there or something?
You check out the Shuttle stations, walking along the tracks. You don't notice anything out of place besides a bullet hole at Station 1, near the stairs leading upwards.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:02 PM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Check the aux bathroom in general, particularly the sinks.
There is nothing out of place in the sinks in the Aux. Bathrooms. There is however a large geode in the toilet.
Columbo
Don't suppose if we fished the geode out of the toilet there'd be something interesting about it?
Or at least that we could compare it to the Geology Lab or the Archaeologist's Lab to confirm it came from one of those places?
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:24 PM)Columbo Wrote: Don't suppose if we fished the geode out of the toilet there'd be something interesting about it?
Or at least that we could compare it to the Geology Lab or the Archaeologist's Lab to confirm it came from one of those places?
You fish the geode out of the toilet and examine it. It looks like it probably came from the Geology Lab, and is rather heavy. There's nothing remarkable about it though.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:13 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Checking the corpses we know of if any of them are missing hands at all?
You check all the corpses in the Morgue and around the map. None of them seem to be missing hands.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:17 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Also, check Hustler's blades to see if they're repaired. They gave consent
DXHustler reveals their SIGMA BLADES. They seem to be made out of kitchen knives strapped to their wrists. They are attached to a length of cheese wire, allowing them to extend and act as whiplike chain blades if need be.
Dr. Niles Crane
(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:19 PM)Spooks? Wrote: Alas, I cannot say. I paid no mind to mere gardening tools. I was set out upon a mission of great import. To spare attention for paltry implements would be a grave error.

You couldn't tell if the tools looked untidy, even though you entered whilst the room was lit, and yet two people who entered during a blackout can remember how they looked? Don't you find that a little odd? Especially for a so-called "hunter".

Is it possible that no one else could've entered while you were there, other than Lita and Phenera?
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:38 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote:
(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:19 PM)Spooks? Wrote: Alas, I cannot say. I paid no mind to mere gardening tools. I was set out upon a mission of great import. To spare attention for paltry implements would be a grave error.

You couldn't tell if the tools looked untidy, even though you entered whilst the room was lit, and yet two people who entered during a blackout can remember how they looked? Don't you find that a little odd? Especially for a so-called "hunter".

Is it possible that no one else could've entered while you were there, other than Lita and Phenera?
[Image: 23masksolo_b8brcj.png]

You need not add further shame to my name. I entered the place through the northern door, and immediately made my way to the room with the blasted switch mere moments before the power went out.

I was not the one brawling in the dark, I had a mission and my destination required I squander far less time in the proper Arboretum than some others.

I know not if others entered, I was in a separate room, behind the terrible vines that haunted the place before they were slain by another.
Izumi Konata
Gonna keep looking for different stuff in the different rooms
Is there anything that looks out of place in the upstairs lobby? Anomaly hall? Upper Landing, Meeting room and Library?
Morgan
Is Ciel's bed souped?
I'll show you a real dance....
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 7:45 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Gonna keep looking for different stuff in the different rooms
Is there anything that looks out of place in the upstairs lobby? Anomaly hall? Upper Landing, Meeting room and Library?
There is nothing out of place in the upstairs Lobby. The Anomaly Lab contains one new element - the strange device Dodo inspected earlier, but that's it.

There is nothing out of the ordinary in the Upper Landing, Meeting Room, or Library.
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:21 PM)Morgan Wrote: Is Ciel's bed souped?
You inspect Ciel's bed. It appears to be covered in Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Columbo
Is the Killing Game Lab katana missing?
And on a similar front, anything in the History Dorms? Check the rooms of the deceased too.
Izumi Konata
More random room investigations. Checkpoint, Security, Museum Hall, Stairway to Heaven, Boiler, Sleep Lab , and Liturgical Study
Lita
Is Liz's corpse in the Anomaly Lab or the Mines? Can I examine it? Is she wearing a mask?
Giffany
Hello, Phenera 2! I want to look closer at this, body double's face! Does anything seem especially, weird about it?
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Spooks?
(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:24 PM)Columbo Wrote: Is the Killing Game Lab katana missing?
And on a similar front, anything in the History Dorms? Check the rooms of the deceased too.
There is indeed a katana missing from the Killing Game Lab. Nothing is out of place in the History Dorms themselves though Revy's room contains a full suit of armor and the rope from her Christmas gift is missing.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:24 PM)Izumi Konata Wrote: More random room investigations. Checkpoint, Security, Museum Hall, Stairway to Heaven, Boiler, Sleep Lab , and Liturgical Study
There's nothing odd about the Checkpoint, though a First Aid Kit has been torn from the wall of the Security Office and the place is slightly trashed as though someone was searching for something.

Nothing stands out about the Museum Hall, but as you peek into the Stairway to Heaven, you find a large Venus Flytrap sitting in a pot. It looks hungry so you stay away.

The Boiler Room has been investigated already, and nothing notable is in the Sleep Lab or Liturgical Study.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:26 PM)Lita Wrote: Is Liz's corpse in the Anomaly Lab or the Mines? Can I examine it? Is she wearing a mask?
You search for Liz's corpse... It is not in the Anomaly Lab. Upon wading through the water in the mines, you find her body lying under the water, fairly gross and waterlogged at this point. She is not wearing a mask.

(Apr 15, 2024 at 8:34 PM)Giffany Wrote: Hello, Phenera 2! I want to look closer at this, body double's face! Does anything seem especially, weird about it?
You inspect the second Phenera. Her face is the same as the real Phenera's, well besides the lack of a mask tonight. Absolutely nothing weird beyond the fact that she exists.
Morgan
NANCY HELP ME FEED THE PLANT
I'll show you a real dance....
Izumi Konata
Wait, does anything look missing from the security office???
Riki
Spooks know how many CCTV recordings made tonight? Not sure if able to show all, but number...?
Izumi Konata
Try to recreate the beheading using another body with the same hoe. Is it even possible to cut off a head with this hoe?