Nico Yazawa
vote:lita
Tinkaton
Vote: Lita

Maybe birds are right sometimes.
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
jk unvote columbo vote lita xddd
Spooks?
The Trial has concluded. You have made your choices, and will live with the consequences - right or wrong.

Please stand by.
Pea
did rowling get majority vote
Morgan
Spoiler:

There aren’t many things I’m good at. I crapped out on my family, school, my hobbies, even my only friend.

I sit in a small apartment, watching old kung fu flicks on a TV older than I am. I like to imagine what my life would be like if I was strong, fast, the kind of person who can do anything.

The Bureau saved my life. There was a creature, an Anomaly in the minute mart down the street. It looked like a normal guy, but he spoke in tongues and bled from the eyes. I was terrified. Something in me just… clicked when it charged me. Years of watching martial artists on the silver screen, I guess I picked something up along the way. I saved a life.

The Bureau offered me a job that same day. They said I was a prodigy. That I had that little “something special” a man needs to fight evil and save people from the things that lurk just beneath the surface. For the first time, I was really, actually excited to do something with myself.

I gave it all up. I died that day to join the BPI. I asked the recruiter if my new name could be Kazuma Kiryu, but he told me that was too “on the nose for an undercover operative.”

Morgan is my name now. I do what I can, make ends meet. I was happy for a long time, locking away monsters and being praised by the people I helped. It felt good to have purpose again. Not all anomalies are even human. Once, my assignment was just to capture a sheet of paper with three sides.

They don’t tell me where the things I capture end up. It never mattered to me until they sent me on my last assignment. A little boy, maybe 13. Healing Hands was his power, or something, I don’t know. The report only said his father had made a miraculous recovery from Brain Cancer.

They made me drag him away from his family, kicking and screaming. I quit that very same day.

I came to the Main Facility to ask the Director of the BPI what the point of all this is, and he’s not even here. I felt so dead. So devoid of purpose. My decision was meaningless if I died in the Killing Game of all things. People are saying this whole game is some kind of Ritual. That the very act of being here makes us pawns on someone else’s board. It makes me sick.

Not once have I been in control of my own life. Since the day I was born I’ve been dancing to someone else’s music and I can’t even hear it. I can’t stop the Seals from being broken by myself. My allies have lied to me. The Black Scribe is getting exactly what he wants, when he wants it.

It all ends here. I’m going to bury the BPI, the Crimson eye, and whatever bastard is pulling the strings. I’m not taking even one more step on someone else’s behalf. I’m only one man, but maybe I can take this to the finish line. Finally do something right.

[Image: KIWAMI.jpg]

Johnny… I’m sorry.

I didn’t mean for this to happen to you of all people. Innocent in all of this. Your death won’t go unpunished, I assure you. I won’t rest until That Man is dead.
I'll show you a real dance....
DxHustler3000
(Apr 16, 2024 at 2:08 AM)Morgan Wrote: Johnny… I’m sorry.

I didn’t mean for this to happen to you of all people. Innocent in all of this. Your death won’t go unpunished, I assure you.

[Image: IIXsgXZ.png]

... We'll talk about this in my office.

[Image: iixr3vK.png]

You spilled our own blood. Do not consider this resolved.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Dr. Niles Crane
Y… you WHAT? You cannot be serious – you believe I’m capable of these crimes? Do I look like an unsavory character to you?

[Image: 5x9OGal.png]

…On second thought, don’t answer that.

After everything I’ve done for you. I helped you open your seals… I invited you all to my wine club… I told Dex Hexley to do his job… Every time I have tried to offer you an olive branch, you have thrown it back in my face.

I’ll tell you everything… yes… that’s right… I’m the Crimson Eye Blackmailer. But you- you don’t understand. I never wanted any of this. I’m a victim too. They forced me to join, they blackmailed me. They threatened… someone. Someone close to me.

I didn’t mean to cause any harm, and believe me, being in league with those… scoundrels. Every day, I wanted to… I wanted to tell. But I couldn’t. I knew what they’d do.

Please… I… I don’t want to die… I never even got to tell Daphne that I…

...Well, I suppose I knew this was coming. I should never have taken that six-and-a-half-hour nap. I understand why you want me gone, and from the bottom of my heart... I'm sorry...

THE MONTANA, SEATTLE, U.S.A.

"Niles...?"

[Image: FoL50yx.png]

"Give it a rest, Frais’, he’s not here."

"No, dad… Be quiet…"

"Alright, Niles, the jig is up! Come out here, right now."

"I know things may look bleak, but I promise… the Corkmaster is sure to let us back into Wine Club once we’ve given him a full apology."

"And dry cleaned his suit. And his persian rug. And his cat."

[Image: jjz7a2d.png]

"Even Maris has been worried! You should have seen her! She was pale as a sheet!"

"What, more than usual?"

"Dad!! Get the light switch!"

"Gee, I'm tryin', alright? The size of this place..."

"Niles!!"

"Uh... you might wanna brace yourself..."

"...What?"

[Image: q2g9St7.png]

[Image: 30qKgos.png]

"DEAR GOD!!"

[Image: 8CTGsZy.png]

Now, where were we? I was sorry? That's right. Sorry, for nothing!!

I had you all in the palm of my hand. The fear that your deepest secrets may spill out... The horror that I would dare target that worthless robot... The sense of never knowing who would be next. It was unlike anything I've ever felt.

This is the "Bureau of Paranormal Investigation", and you people can't even figure out which one of you was running in a horse mask? You have people coming and going willy-nilly, releasing your anomalies as they please?

Yes, it was me who opened the lockbox. He gave me the key on the first night and I stashed it at the fountain once I'd used it. Mr. Hexley knew... but I lied to him about what was in there. You thought it was the mannequin controls...? What a joke. Trust me, you don't want to know what was in there. I almost wish I didn't.

Open the seals… Leave them closed… Not that it matters. It’s already too late. He’ll be back. I tried to warn you. He tried to warn you.

Congratulations, though. You've won for today. But understand this:

[Image: EWdKYXl.png]

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐒𝐓.
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐎.
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓. 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐌.
𝐀𝐌𝐎, 𝐆𝐔𝐒!!

𝐀𝐌𝐎, 𝐆𝐔𝐒!!
Among Us
[Image: oveO5eh.png]
Among Us
[Image: 3N5wED2.png]
amogus
[Image: o8kEU6T.png]
amogus
[Image: 4C8mMbe.png]
Spooks?
[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

Well well, such a bombastic finish. You sure know how to take the falling of your final curtain in stride, don't you Dr. Crane? Ah, well. It's a pity, really - your big, strong custodian is certainly not about to spring back from the depths of the grave and save you from your fate. I'm afraid, Blackmailer, that no one will.

Your allies can't hear you, you've burned all goodwill you'd been able to build despite your circumstances within an instant. Aha! What better sacrifice could there be, than someone no one will miss.

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

Hey! Yeah, you - dickhead!

You know what? Yeah, he was Crimson Eye. Sure, he worships a... janitor. Whatever! Crane was cool. I was sitting around like washed-chump, a total loser. I was a total loser. But that guy? Crimson Eye or not, that guy knew how to party. We explored a secret fucking lab, we got chased around by some asshole monster, and you know what?

...I could blame everyone else voting for him, but nah. That's bullshit. It's your fault. And if you think you're gonna kill Dr. Crane, then you've got another thing comi-

[Image: hehesybol_bvhbdl.png][Image: stun_wbsj62.png]

Cease.

Ack!

[Image: hehe_aypbjd.png]

I apologize for the interruption. Let's pay him no mind. I believe we were just about to get to something important.

Ah yes, Dr. Crane. Let us proceed, why don't we? I'm sure you know what comes next.

Dr. Niles Crane doesn't reply, beyond a silent snicker. He stares the masked figure in the face, locking eyes as he continues his strange chant. Suddenly, his body seizes up, twitching uncannily as he begins to levitate into the air. Strange symbols begin to manifest in the air around him, and Niles' neck wrenches itself back, his eyes rolling backwards into his skull.

Dr. Niles Crane shakes his head sleepily, the sudden sound of the Lounge television cutting to commercial waking him from an unexpected nap. What time was it anyway? His eyes heavy, he takes a look around. The Lounge is well and alive with activity, people milling about left and right as they enjoyed wine and chatted amongst themselves. Niles jolts upright in his seat. Ah, right. The Whisper Valley Wine Club, he'd forgotten there was a meeting tonight.

Noting his empty glass, he calls for the bartender to fill it, standing up for some brief dynamic stretches before taking another look around for Dexter. Huh... He said he'd be here but... He squints, the only people here now are... that robot cat and... Oh yeah, that writer guy. That little orange pineapple-looking bastard's sitting in the far booth, with that weird guy, Pea. Well, no big deal. Maybe he's just late.

Dr. Crane returns to his stool, the bartender placing a fresh glass of wine in front of him, along with a file. The bartender returns to her other duties, her long, blue hair trailing behind her. Crane takes a sip of the wine, his mouth scrunching up a little at the middling taste. Ugh, this must be the "house wine". Regardless, he isn't one to turn down a free glass, and continues, plucking the file from the bar and opening it to browse.

His hands begin to shake. N-no. It... it can't be. B-blackmail?

Suddenly, Niles' head begins to ache, his brain pounding with each searing heartbeat as his land goes limp and he drops the file to the floor. His legs go weak, their support giving out under him as he hits the floor hard, his vision blurry. The wine... what was in the wine? The others in the bar stand up from their seats, and he looks around at each of them from his vulnerable position. These are all... the victims of his blackmail before... Konata... Riki... Pea... Spooks... Alan Wake...

They circle around him, each of them wielding the fanciest knives the Lounge has to offer. As they raise their knives and collapse on Niles' frail form, no one can hear him scream.

After all, he has been blackmailed.

In reality, Niles' body twitches, his head twisting rapidly to the left.

But his neck does not break. Niles grunts, breaking free from the occultic spell and landing on his feet. He repeats his chant once more, his eyes burning with a deep, threatening red.

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐒𝐓.
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐎.
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓. 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐌.
𝐀𝐌𝐎, 𝐆𝐔𝐒!!

𝐀𝐌𝐎, 𝐆𝐔𝐒!!

With his final word of defiance, Dr. Niles Crane rips off his trenchcoat and stares at the others, turning away from the mastermind. He begins to cough, sputtering up a stream of blood. He falls to his knees, never once failing to maintain his crimson vigil over the gathered ground. With a final smile, he collapses in a pool of blood, dead from his Forbidden Action

[Image: nilesexecuted_ltoyam.png]

@Dr. Niles Crane has been executed for the murder of Dragon Mask

Dr. Niles Crane was....

[Image: innocent_fnsxbc.png]

Their role was....

Role Card:

At the time of his death, Dr. Niles Crane's was in possession of Access Level III.

The victim has been revealed as @The Thing that Lives Beneath.

Their role was...

Role Card:

[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

...Even in death, he was quite the fighter it seems. How curious, these "Crimson Eyes" you all fret over... Perhaps there is more to them than I expected. Ahaha, but with only one remaining, what threat could they possibly pose? Only time will tell, won't it?

I'll leave you to your grieving, or perhaps your celebration. All a matter of perspective.

[Image: dexpanic_lrou98.png]

Oh god, he's really... First Hazel, now Niles, what the fuck is...

...No...

[Image: ugh_cyyy51.png]

No. Surprised as I am to admit it, Dodo's right. I'm not some loser anymore, I'm Dexter Fucking Hexley: Paranormal Investigator.

Niles was a real bastard, don't get me wrong. But if I know one thing about that crimbo son of a bitch, it's that he wouldn't want me to go back to drowning myself in ginger ale and old reruns all day.

I'll tell you what, you want your book so badly? I'll get your stupid book.

[Image: dexcrazy_m9bq2h.png]

...And then I'm gonna watch the fucking thing burn.

Spooks?
The voices of the dead echo in your ears... six spirits answer the call.

The pleas of the Wraiths are plain and clear - Which will you choose to rejoin the living for one fateful night?

[Image: wraithvote_wnyotx.png]

• The First Plea - A motherly voice calls out...

"Have you ever felt something was off, and then magically, it suddenly wasn't? No need to use your imagination, the truth... is just a wraith vote away."

• The Second Plea - An sobbing voice calls out...

":spooksholdingbacktears:"

• The Third Plea - An unknown voice calls out...

“Everyday until you like it.”

• The Fourth Plea - A weird voice calls out...

"I'm here at the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation in Whisper Valley - a struggling small business in dire need of my help. No offence but I doubt any of the other pleas graduated from one of Canada's top business schools with really good grades."

• The Fifth Plea - A commanding voice calls out...

"Kneel before your god and I may reveal the hidden information you seek"

• The Sixth Plea - An rallying voice calls out...

"Lyra4Director"

You may now Vote.

Please vote for one of the above Pleas. If you do not choose a spirit, a random spirit shall be assigned to you.

This voting will end when the Night begins officially.

Additionally, the Liturgic Seal has been revealed.

[Image: sealchamberliturgic_n0w1lr.png]

Please vote as to whether you would like to Disable it, or Leave it be.

The Occultic Seal has also been revealed.

[Image: sealchamberoccultic_kdb5bv.png]

This seal cannot be voted for or broken during a day phase vote. I just think it's cool.

If the seal is disabled, a sacrifice must be chosen to perform the task. They will bear the some consequences for this action - be it a great reward, or a crushing loss. If no sacrifice is chosen, one will be chosen at random from those who wished to disable it.

You may include your chosen Sacrifice in your vote - though they must be willing to take this risk.
Dodo
[Image: dcb3cdab26c56e434d7906a4a04e2a4e1bb2b92d.gifv]

WITH REGARDS TO THE SEALS. MY STANCE SO FAR HAS BEEN FIRMLY AGAINST BREAKING THEM.
TONIGHT, CIRCUMSTANCE FORCES ME TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION.

THE LITURGIC SEAL IS PRESENTLY BESIEGED BY A ROGUE AGENT OF ERRATIC NATURE. IT IS MY BELIEF THAT, IF IT REMAINS UNBROKEN NOW, IT WILL INEVITABLY FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THIS UNKNOWN MALCONTENT, WHO PRESENTLY DWELLS ON ITS THRESHOLD. THEREFORE, MY RESISTANCE IS IN VAIN.

FURTHERMORE, THIS PARTICULAR SEAL IS OF A CRITICAL NATURE, AS IT CONTROLS THE FORCES OF MAGIC THAT OUR COMMON ENEMY, THE MASKED ONE, IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO.

I STAND IN FIRM OPPOSITION OF THIS ENTITY. YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE ONCE RISKED MY LIFE BEFORE. TO COMBAT HIS PROXY BODY.

WE BARELY MANAGED TO DESTROY HIS VESSEL THROUGH A BLAST OF CONCENTRATED HOLY ESOTERA. THIS WILL NO LONGER BE AN OPTION, UNLESS WE CAN SECURE A MUCH GREATER FONT OF HOLY ESOTERA THAN WE PREVIOUSLY HAD ACCESS TO.

. . . . .

I WILL KEEP THIS BRIEF: I COVET THE POWER OF THIS SEAL AS A MEANS TO DESTROY THE MALEVOLENT ENTITY THAT KEEPS US PRISONER. AND TO SECURE THE FREEDOM AND SAFETY OF ALL OF US.

I THEREFORE HUMBLY REQUEST OF YOU TO REFLECT UPON OUR PRESENT SITUATION.
AND TO FIND IT WITHIN YOURSELF TO ENTRUST THIS POWER TO ME.

I WILL BLEED FOR YOU. SO THAT YOU MAY SEE THE DAY WHERE BLOODSHED IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.
THIS POWER MUST BE WIELDED BY SOMEONE WHO FIGHTS EVIL AND DOES NOT FEAR DEATH.

PLEASE.

Vote: Break the Liturgic Seal with Mr. Dodo as sacrifice
Vote: Wraith #1
Indiana Jones (Old)
No ghosts.
No seals.
DxHustler3000
[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

I wholeheartedly concur with Mister Dodo on the matter of breaking the seal. Liturgy exists in opposition to the occultic forces that bind us, keep us here. Unleashing its power upon the wretched is our best shot at escape, of salvation. And with the threat of the Crimson Eye almost expelled entirely, I have no doubt that we are in a good position to protect the Codex from falling into the wrong hands. This is a smart move with an adequate risk-reward ratio.

However.

I believe myself to be more fit to bear the consequences of the Liturgic Seal's breakage, as I already command an extraordinary level of it. It's like... I was made for this.

Some of you believe me to be a monster, or a God. They may fear what is known, or unknown, but they don't understand. I am simply a successful business winner. I became who I am through pain, suffering, and finding a lot of money in the pockets of my rich uncles. I strived to amass a large wealth, simply because I had nothing else left. No wife. No friends, no REAL friends. No prospects. But now, now that I understand our purpose here. I am personally invested in our survival, above all else.

Those who know me have only been uplifted (except for that one time) with gifts of power and vitality. I have spoken of survival of the fittest - many of you have demonstrated the sense and strength to be worth saving. You are fit to survive, and I will do everything within my power to see to that.

Despite what you may think, I am in full command of my power. There is no doubt to that. I have endured experimentation, false idols, deprivation, containment, all thanks to the forces who abandoned us here. The old ways are dead. We cannot follow their rules any more. I must use of the full extent of Liturgic energy available to me to destroy the wicked and those who oppose us.

Additionally...

[Image: fUIHoAK.png]

I have yearned for this moment since my time here began. I have to see it. I have to see what happens. Don't you?

So, I will Vote to break the Liturgic Seal, nominating myself as Sacrifice. (And Wraith 1, please).
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: angy.png]

I care little and less for who does the deed, but I agree that we should open this seal. Let's revive the first wraith.

[Image: confused2.png]

Oh, and um, Dexter! I know this doesn't mean much from me, especially since I was planning to execute your best friend and all, but I think you look really cool right now! Like the inspector.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton is leaning no on the seal for now, but sees pros and cons for every option, so her vote is open to change. She expects to get outvoted so she'll try to decide a sacrifice vote later just in case.

She will vote for Wraith 1.