Pea
I don't think so.

What reason is there for me to covet the seal? I've clearly stated my intentions: Keep them closed, as we do not know what consequences can occur if we do. It's such a simple point, and my direct approach to Opening the door to it, and deliberately stating my intent to stay within that room should be met with questioning further than "am I going to do it?" Such a straightforward approach, but it's so foolhardy that it breaks my heart that you think I'm just trying to get a one up on you guys, and nothing else. I could have done it five other times, you know.

So, why the Liturgic seal, then? Simple, I had the key this whole time. You exactly know when I first had it. I could have opened it long ago, but I didn't. I could have rushed to the other seal rooms and opened one of those instead, but I didn't. What's the difference for this one? Why did I open the door to it?

Because if I didn't open it, someone else would have. You can always brute force a puzzle, and this one was no exception: It's a fucking keyhole. Just make something like it. I took initiative to open it first, in the hopes of guarding it. Now that the other seals are gone, I can focus on this one.

Again, where is my motive to open the seal? There is none. You haven't found any, so don't think I've suddenly wanted to get one open now. I am ready to blast anyone who tries to approach it, for the act of unsealing is an act of sabotage. An act of sabotage to the game, and an act of sabotage to the chances that we have of escaping this damned place. Those who would approach it, even in my presence, could only be suspect of those wills. And if that is the case, anyone who is voting Yes is just as guilty of it. Your intents are just as questionable as my proximity to it at this point. Do not forget, the Abyss Team is still out there, with nary a number diminished. They could outnumber us very soon. You guys didn't forget about them, right? With Dodo stating his affiliations, his vote reflects the other votes, and vice versa. The culprits, the Abyss Team, want this thing out of here.

My whole plan was to out the bad guys from the beginning. And now that I have the upper hand, I'm seeing a little bit of sweat coming out of some of you. You may think of me as erratic, but tell me: Have my actions so far been contrary to my stated beliefs?

I am guarding this place with my life. If you understand this situation, you will vote to keep it Intact with me. Should you comply with known dangers, then I can only think of you as a threat to be eliminated.
Columbo
Hmm... we have a few more tools in play, what with the cameras, but I can still make the same basic arguments as the Somatic Seal...
Alright, Dodo better open it.
If I can have a second vote, I'd rather use it to bring back poor Ciel than anything else.

Oh, and I'll throw a bone to the Second Plea.
Dodo
(Apr 17, 2024 at 1:28 PM)Pea Wrote: Again, where is my motive to open the seal? There is none. You haven't found any, so don't think I've suddenly wanted to get one open now. I am ready to blast anyone who tries to approach it, for the act of unsealing is an act of sabotage. An act of sabotage to the game, and an act of sabotage to the chances that we have of escaping this damned place. Those who would approach it, even in my presence, could only be suspect of those wills. And if that is the case, anyone who is voting Yes is just as guilty of it. Your intents are just as questionable as my proximity to it at this point. Do not forget, the Abyss Team is still out there, with nary a number diminished. They could outnumber us very soon. You guys didn't forget about them, right? With Dodo stating his affiliations, his vote reflects the other votes, and vice versa. The culprits, the Abyss Team, want this thing out of here.

[Image: d1a73b64e90a6db9af50c1aa290245c7f12b0934.gifv]

ARE YOU INEBRIATED? I GENUINELY AM UNABLE TO FOLLOW YOUR LOGIC.

THE SEAL BEING DISCOVERED WAS INEVITABLE? YOU MADE THE DOOR TO IT APPEAR TO GUARD IT?
WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GUARD THE KEYHOLE WITHOUT OPENING THE DOOR? WHY DID YOU STRIP AWAY ONE LAYER OF SECURITY? IT IS MADNESS! YOU SHOWED THEM THE ENTRANCE!

WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO COME TO THE CHAPEL TO HELP YOU OPEN THE SEAL AND THEN THREATEN ME DESPITE ME DOING EVERYTHING YOU ASKED? I WOULD HAVE LOVED FOR THE THING TO STAY LOCKED AWAY. BUT NOW YOU FORCED IT OUT IN THE OPEN, AND THEREBY FORCED MY HAND.

IT IS CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
OTHERWISE YOUR NONSENSICAL, SELF-CONTRADICTING ACTIONS MAKE NO SENSE.
Pea
Do I have to say it again?

I'm calling out the Abyss Team.

Why, do you think, that I used you for this part? You seemed eager to do it, you could have done something else, but you didn't. I used you, an abyss team member, as security to do my own things in peace. Additionally, you, of all people seemed to really look forward to this particular seal. It's like you designated yourself as the destined "Liturgic Seal Breaker". Now that it is out in the open, I get to see who would rather side with a known member of a potential terrorist threat. So far, I'm getting results.

Are we really gonna forget that you have intentions, too?
Tinkaton
Note: Tinkaton remains a no on the seal for the time being, but if it is opened, she would prefer Dodo to be the sacrifice over Hustler.
Columbo
It might surprise you, but I can't resist a good mystery.
Keep it sealed. I still say Dodo should have it if it opens.
Nico Yazawa
[Image: OC30qh2.png]

Everyone stop fighting! This will all be fixed if we listen to Wraith 6~♪♡♡

Nico is still a No for breaking the seal unless someone can grant Lyra an additional power which Nico doesn't
think is possible, but if you have some action that is able to do that for her then please step forward and Nico will change her vote~✰♡

Nico gets the picture now: it seems like nobody can help our cute and brilliant Dr. Orpheus since she already has a seal. Then in that case Nico will vote for Ciel to take the seal and if that doesn't work then Nico will take matters into her own hands to help our lovely scientist~♡♪
Dodo
I'm changing my vote to still opening the seal, but with ciel as the sacrifice. I encourage everyone who either did or was going to vote for me to change accordingly.
Columbo
(Apr 17, 2024 at 4:10 PM)Dodo Wrote: I'm changing my vote to still opening the seal, but with ciel as the sacrifice. I encourage everyone who either did or was going to vote for me to change accordingly.
Sacrifice requires consent, so if you're not consenting I'll revote for Ciel.
Giffany
M̶̢͘y̸̭̿.̴͎̑.̷͆ͅ.̵̖͠ ̸̢͝h̵̼̃ë̸͈́a̵͓̐d̵̮̒.̴̹̕.̸̳̕.̴̻͋h̸̠̪́̎̈́ų̷͇̆r̴͔͇̾t̷̥̲͒s̸̰͉͈̒̈͆.̷̹͈̈̓.̷̜̫̐̄͘.̶̣̑̃

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glitchy_rising.gif]

Ĝ̷̯í̴͓v̸͓̌ĕ̷͓ ̸͈̏t̴̯̉h̵̜͒ē̵̝ ̴̞͐s̸̙̓e̵͈̾á̵̺l̶̥̔ ̸̜͗ť̶̮o̸͇͝ ̵̯̇C̷͖̓ì̶̱e̶̙͗l̴̨̕.̷͉̐

T̷h̵e̴ ̵f̸i̷r̶s̴t̸ ̵w̵r̷a̶i̶t̷h̶ ̵s̶h̶o̶u̴l̸d̸ ̶r̴e̸t̵u̶r̵n̸.̵
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Crying.png]

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Ciel... I said I would...

But, with this, I might be able to have a second chance...

Give the Liturgic Seal to Ciel. Bring her back!
(And if Ciel doesn't work, give it to Nico)

And, Wraith #3 can come in, I'm intrigued...
Tinkaton
Tinkaton temporarily changes to herself as a non answer, remains a no on unsealing.
Ciel
I would like to be the sacrifice to open the lit seal
as for the wraiths? 2 speaks to me on a personal level
Lita
Don't open the Seal with apologies to Ciel. I want to see you again but I don't think it'll work and I don't want Hustler to get it lmao. If you absolutely have to open it give it to Pea. It should feel like the punishment that it is.

Abstain on wraith vote for now no one sounds funny enough this time to catch my eye sorry y'all
Alan Wake
...Second Plea.

I will be abstaining from voting on unsealing, but I will be nominating our little medium, Tinkaton as a backup, should Ciel be unable to.
Morgan
(Apr 17, 2024 at 12:13 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: [Image: fUIHoAK.png]

I have yearned for this moment since my time here began. I have to see it. I have to see what happens. Don't you?

So, I will Vote to break the Liturgic Seal, nominating myself as Sacrifice.

Spoiler:

I wonder if you even hear yourself right now.

Not you, Hustler. The one wearing the mask.

It makes me sick just looking at you. Are you paralyzed underneath that thing? Does your body puppet itself, saying things you would never say? Doing things you would never do? I know you don't WANT to. I know it's hurt you. It hurt everyone you kept close to you.

It's hurting me now.

I hope there's still someone sane underneath. I want to believe there's still someone even worth saving underneath. I want nothing more than to find a way to pry the Mask off your face and save you from this demon.

Because if this is the real you now...

[Image: kiryuturn.gif]

Then from this moment forward you and I are enemies.

I wasn't kidding when I said Seal Breakers were dangerous. You took your time laying it all out, gathering help. Allies. Stacking every possible advantage you could in your favor. I can tell, this was your goal from the very start. I wonder if you even know what draws you to it. If there's some other force pulling the strings. But whatever the reason, I can't let you break that Seal. There's too much riding here to let it all go to waste on some Megalomaniac Mask from an ancient crypt.

I can tell it still bothers you, remembering those two.... and Johnny too. I have to believe for my sake you're not ALL gone. Once this Killing Game bullshit is over, I'll drag you kicking and screaming away from this grave you've dug for yourself. That's a promise.

Vote: Keep the Seal Closed.

(In case of emergency Tinkaton gets to open it, and vote Wraith 3.)
I'll show you a real dance....
Phenera
[Image: PheneraDeepThought_hjmyk7.png]

What a difficult choice to make... There are so many proposals to sift through! But... if Hustler feels a connection to Liturgic Esotera...

We should take that into account.

Faith may be a dangerous force, and so many documents make it seem so dire if too much faith is collected!

But... isn't faith the only weapon everyone knows they can wield against this ritual?

And we should respect Hustler for who they are! If they feel a connection to Liturgic Esotera, maybe they deserve to have it!

Vote: Unseal
Sacrifice: Hustler

Vote: Wraith 1
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Pea

Let Ciel have a chance at life, if it has to come to it.
Giffany
Change Ciel vote to Nico
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
DxHustler3000
(Apr 17, 2024 at 7:32 PM)Morgan Wrote: It makes me sick just looking at you. Are you paralyzed underneath that thing? Does your body puppet itself, saying things you would never say? Doing things you would never do? I know you don't WANT to. I know it's hurt you. It hurt everyone you kept close to you.

It's hurting me now.

I hope there's still someone sane underneath. I want to believe there's still someone even worth saving underneath. I want nothing more than to find a way to pry the Mask off your face and save you from this demon.

Because if this is the real you now...

Then from this moment forward you and I are enemies.

I can tell it still bothers you, remembering those two.... and Johnny too. I have to believe for my sake you're not ALL gone. Once this Killing Game bullshit is over, I'll drag you kicking and screaming away from this grave you've dug for yourself. That's a promise.

[Image: bfOLVAe.png]

You're fired. How dare you speak to me of puppetry and masks. I am no one's master, and no one's sheep. I am in control. Your act of treachery was only worth tolerating because lynching you would waste further blood. This, however, will not pass. From now on, consider our contract null, and consider yourself lucky that you retain the boons of my guidance.

And Phenera, your support is appreciated. But your faith in me is not worth the animosity from them. I suggest you revise your goals promptly in the interest of public relations. As for me...

The seal should remain closed.

[Image: 7pLBMlQ.png]

See what happens when you take a burden you aren't equipped to handle. Squander your only chance at salvation. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.