Indiana Jones (Old)
Are there any candles in the chapel? If so, are they made out of wax similar to what was on the bridge?

How about the wax from the bottom of the rafts? Does that match up? Do any of the rafts look like they had pieces of wax carved off?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 5:14 PM)Columbo Wrote: Is the dent in the bridge vaguely Walmart John head shaped?
You think his head could probably fit the shape of the dent, though it's a bit inconclusive.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 5:17 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Are there any candles in the chapel? If so, are they made out of wax similar to what was on the bridge?

How about the wax from the bottom of the rafts? Does that match up? Do any of the rafts look like they had pieces of wax carved off?
There were candles in the Chapel, however upon inspection, you see that they have largely melted into puddles of wax due to the fire that raged through the area.

None of the rafts appear to have had any wax removed.
Columbo
What about floor wax in the Boiler Room, or if anybody in the facility wants to offer up any other type of wax...
Riki
Bees have wax somewhere in Facility...? Riki not know anything!

Riki want to check and see if wax look... colorful? Thingy melted by oil to make wax, or wax just normal wax? So much wax...
Columbo
Spooks, would you assist me in checking the Break Room for traps real quick?
Phenera
Direct Spooks and Columbo to the opposite door of my trap so they don't die going in.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Riki
Riki look at Observation Room fairy potion. Smelly drink have wax, not just other chem-chems? Can compare to lantern?
Indiana Jones (Old)
@Nancy what do you know about the bee anomaly?
Columbo
You wouldn't mind being a little more clear about your route, Astrid? I mostly want to know if you crossed the bridge on the way back to the Observatory.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 5:23 PM)Columbo Wrote: What about floor wax in the Boiler Room, or if anybody in the facility wants to offer up any other type of wax...
You check the Boiler Room, looking around for floor wax. You do find some floor wax, however it is pretty dusty and appears to be unused.

(May 6, 2024 at 5:34 PM)Riki Wrote: Bees have wax somewhere in Facility...? Riki not know anything!

Riki want to check and see if wax look... colorful? Thingy melted by oil to make wax, or wax just normal wax? So much wax...
[Image: madglassesclear_fxmhfr.png]

Huh? Bees? Why would we have bees? C'mon, even you've got a brain, start using it! Maybe there's bees in the forest or something, but we're a paranormal research facility! If you wanted bees so badly, you shoulda picked that weird buzzing wraith from a few days ago.

You sheepishly examine the lantern wax anyway, looking for colors that could indicate something like a colored candle or other such object. It just looks like a regular, pale wax.

(May 6, 2024 at 5:42 PM)Columbo Wrote: Spooks, would you assist me in checking the Break Room for traps real quick?
(May 6, 2024 at 5:44 PM)Phenera Wrote: Direct Spooks and Columbo to the opposite door of my trap so they don't die going in.
[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

Certainly, I would be happy to assist in the safe disabling of any traps. However, I suggest we follow the guidance of [AGENT DESIGNATION - PHENERA] to avoid grievous physical harm.

You nod, and Phenera leads the two of you through the Locker Room. Inside the Break Room, you see that the other door is rigged with a dangerous trap. A microwave is set up on a chair by the door, so that the door opening would jostle the microwave and knock it over. Underneath the chair, a tangle of aerosol cans and steel wool sits. Inside the microwave's ajar door appear to be several high-voltage batteries.

(May 6, 2024 at 6:12 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki look at Observation Room fairy potion. Smelly drink have wax, not just other chem-chems? Can compare to lantern?
You look around the Observation Room. A broken flask with a slightly luminous green liquid pooled around it sits in the corner, a splash mark and residue high up on the wall above, well above your head. You give the green liquid a look... It doesn't look like it contains wax, but it does reek of bleach very strongly.

(May 6, 2024 at 6:22 PM)Columbo Wrote: You wouldn't mind being a little more clear about your route, Astrid? I mostly want to know if you crossed the bridge on the way back to the Observatory.
[Image: oh_zz9chv.png]

Oh, sure.

On the way back... I did actually take the bridge instead of trying to skate again. The bridge wasn't like, slippery or anything though... There was just a lot more snow built up on the river since early on, and... I didn't really feel like trying my luck. The last thing I want to do when the weather's like this is make a misstep and beef it on the ice, y'know?
Columbo
We still got that test knife wiped off on John? Dip it into the lake through the hole real quick.
Columbo
Is there an extra garbage bag in the Break Room?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 7:00 PM)Columbo Wrote: We still got that test knife wiped off on John? Dip it into the lake through the hole real quick.
You take the Walmart John test knife and dunk it in the lake, giving it a little swish. This actually does manage to clean off the rest of the blood fairly well.

(May 6, 2024 at 7:05 PM)Columbo Wrote: Is there an extra garbage bag in the Break Room?
There is not.
Columbo
I think we checked Decontamination already but I'll ask to look around regardless.
Anything in the Waiting Room, too?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 7:22 PM)Columbo Wrote: I think we checked Decontamination already but I'll ask to look around regardless.
Anything in the Waiting Room, too?
You peer into Decontamination. You spot a bloody hoe leaning against the wall, but that's it. Nothing out of the ordinary in the Waiting Room though.
Columbo
Any... Liturgical Study wax? Chem Lab wax? Archeologist's Study wax?
Izumi Konata
Go into the woods and look for BPI-2300
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 7:31 PM)Columbo Wrote: Any... Liturgical Study wax? Chem Lab wax? Archeologist's Study wax?
The Liturgical Study does contain several candles, though all are intact. The Chem Lab also has various waxes, but all the containers are full.

No wax in the Archaeologist's Office
Morgan
Is 23 in the Arcana Lab? Flooded District? Drafting Office?
I'll show you a real dance....