Columbo
Check out Water Filtration?
Not sure how safe it is to play around in the Underground Lake, but I'm sure if I ask nicely somebody will fish up anything that got dumped in there.
Morgan
Can I check the cafeteria (specifically the drawer Retcon opened) for waxes that match the one found in the lantern? The chem lab also.
I'll show you a real dance....
Columbo
Check the Break Room and the Cafeteria for, cooking wax.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 7:35 PM)Morgan Wrote: Is 23 in the Arcana Lab? Flooded District? Drafting Office?
You open the door to the Arcana Lab, looking for 23.

When the door opens, you’re met with a laboratory filled with very strange equipment. More screens like the Observation Room’s, scrolling with more bizarre symbols you don’t understand. Several artifacts and crystals are hooked up to machines connected to the monitors, encased within glass cases as what appear to be some sort of scanners rotate around them. 23 however, is nowhere to be found.

He's also not in the nearby Flooded District, and after a long walk through the underground city, you find that he's not in the Drafting Office either. Hm.

(May 6, 2024 at 7:36 PM)Columbo Wrote: Check out Water Filtration?
Not sure how safe it is to play around in the Underground Lake, but I'm sure if I ask nicely somebody will fish up anything that got dumped in there.
You decide to go check out the Water Filtration room next. Inside appears to be a series of large water pumping and treatment devices, with large pipes seeming to lead to the underground lake just outside the nearby door. You inspect a nearby control pane; finding three large buttons - though none of them are labeled. You look around at some basins of water and pipes throughout the room, but there doesn't seem to be anything in here.

You then walk into the Underground Lakefront, looking around at the glowing, spooky water and drowned buildings. There's nothing... Immediately apparent in here. You ask Spooks to do his thing, but he comments that he does not detect any new objects in this lake.

(May 6, 2024 at 7:40 PM)Morgan Wrote: Can I check the cafeteria (specifically the drawer Retcon opened) for waxes that match the one found in the lantern? The chem lab also.
You head to the Cafeteria and check the drawer that the Retcon Fairy was seen opening. It slides open to reveal... spatulas. Great. No wax at all.

Once again though, there are many waxes in the Chem Lab, but none appear to be touched.

(May 6, 2024 at 7:40 PM)Columbo Wrote: Check the Break Room and the Cafeteria for, cooking wax.
You check the Break Room and Cafeteria both for food-grade wax. It doesn't appear as though there's any available for use there.
Columbo
Running out of ways to say that I search a bunch of places.

Look around the Lost City Outpost and the Occultic Seal.
Check out the Mines. The Crusher area, Explosive Storage, and the Crystal Cave.
Check out the Observatory.
Check the Aquatic Lab and Station 3.

Wax, knives, anything out of place.
Morgan
Does Nancy know where 23 went?
Indiana Jones (Old)
Are there any wheels of cheese?
Riki
Kitchen have food wax? Riki look for all kinds of wax there.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 7:55 PM)Columbo Wrote: Running out of ways to say that I search a bunch of places.

Look around the Lost City Outpost and the Occultic Seal.
Check out the Mines. The Crusher area, Explosive Storage, and the Crystal Cave.
Check out the Observatory.
Check the Aquatic Lab and Station 3.

Wax, knives, anything out of place.
You look around the Lost City Outpost and the Occultic Seal area. Nothing here really seems out of place compared to last night, though there are heavy, wet footprints passing through the Outpost and for some reason... The entire city is distinctly wet and smells of rain.

You go slosh around in the mines for a bit, but... you don't find anything out of place in any of the rooms in here. The same goes for the Observatory across the mountain.

The Aquatic Lab is also very similar to prior investigation, though all the burned lab coats are missing. Station 3 appears unremarkable.

(May 6, 2024 at 8:03 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Are there any wheels of cheese?
(May 6, 2024 at 8:11 PM)Riki Wrote: Kitchen have food wax? Riki look for all kinds of wax there.
Riki and Indy enter the Kitchen, looking for cheese and wax. Indy finds some large cheese wheels in the pantry, wrapped in a waxy coating. They appear to be intact though, with no wax missing or scraped off.

There is no other wax source in the Kitchen.
Columbo
Running out of places, too. Did we check the Killing Game Lab and Morgue yet?
Morgan
Is 23 in the morgue? I am Morguan for this check
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 8:23 PM)Columbo Wrote: Running out of places, too. Did we check the Killing Game Lab and Morgue yet?
You investigate the Killing Game Lab... All the files are still missing, thanks Brad. Nothing else going on here though.
(May 6, 2024 at 8:23 PM)Morgan Wrote: Is 23 in the morgue? I am Morguan for this check
While Columbo checks the Killing Game Lab, you check the Morgue. Inside, you... don't really find anything either. Niles is nude though for some reason, his long coat and rabbit mask gone.
Columbo
Is it possible to check out the roofs of these buildings?
And the Gate Houses. And the Checkpoint and Security Office.
DxHustler3000
Ask Lyra to analyse the wax in the lantern and the chemicals taken from the lab. See what correlations can be made, and what substances could hypothetically be made from the chemicals (e.g. slippery stuff that dissolves?)
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Indiana Jones (Old)
Is there actually wax on the bridge making it slippery?
Riki
Heropon ask Astrid, Astrid clear snow from river when first slidey-slidey after Morgan? Or snow already gone?
Riki
Riki do lots and lots for this... let Riki see.

First Riki warm Walmart Hom Hom inside,
then Riki big sniff sniff Hom Hom,
then Heropon sniff sniff along windy-windy river and raft to see if Hom Hom trail have new break away
. Newest, strongest sniff sniff break in trail should be knife direction... Riki think so, anyway.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 8:32 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: Ask Lyra to analyse the wax in the lantern and the chemicals taken from the lab. See what correlations can be made, and what substances could hypothetically be made from the chemicals (e.g. slippery stuff that dissolves?)
[Image: new1_kfsrjq.png]

Well, you're not one of my lab assistants but... If you've been given the go-ahead for a chemical analysis, I'll allow it.

Let's see... You want me to look at this weird oily wax? Kyeh... I mean, if I have to...

[Image: new2_jjeqde.png]

This definitely doesn't consist of any of these chemicals, if that's what you're thinking. It's not an exact match to the paraffin earlier. These chemicals they're... Well, Hydrogen Peroxide, Chlorine Concentrate, Dye, and TCPO. That last one, for smoothbrains, is the stuff that makes glow sticks glow.

There's no way you could make a lubricant outta this stuff!

(May 6, 2024 at 8:33 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Is there actually wax on the bridge making it slippery?
Currently there does not appear to be any wax on the bridge.

(May 6, 2024 at 8:40 PM)Riki Wrote: Heropon ask Astrid, Astrid clear snow from river when first slidey-slidey after Morgan? Or snow already gone?
[Image: talk-neutral_vnl4mk.png]

Well... I wouldn't say I cleared the snow. It was just... Kind of early into the storm I guess. There wasn't much accumulated to begin with. I guess I might've... Inadvertently moved a bit, but it wasn't like it was at the end of the night.

(May 6, 2024 at 8:59 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki do lots and lots for this... let Riki see.

First Riki warm Walmart Hom Hom inside,
then Riki big sniff sniff Hom Hom,
then Heropon sniff sniff along windy-windy river and raft to see if Hom Hom trail have new break away
. Newest, strongest sniff sniff break in trail should be knife direction... Riki think so, anyway.
You haul Walmart John inside to warm up, then put on the pig mask and take a deeeeeep sniff of his blood.

You then head outside and try to pick up similar scents... The entire river kind of carries the scent, from the bridge to the lake where he sits now. You guess he probably wasn't frozen yet. As you sniff the trail, you do notice a breakaway, mainly a trail between the Geology Lab and the bridge, though you don't know which direction it's going in for obvious reasons.

You continue to walk, sniffing as you go. The area around the lake smells like his blood, obviously, and you also smell another trail leading towards the Patio.
Morgan
Testing lamp shit again
Can I place the lamp on the bridge and see if it makes the bridge slippery from the melting?
Morgan
Is there anything in the leisure center pool? (or the leisure center itself)
Could we also check the patio?