Morgan
MOMOYOSWEEP THREE AND EIGHT
I'll show you a real dance....
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: shock.png]

Gods be good, she...she actually blew herself up. I might even be a little moved...if I wasn't covered in chunks of her. I need a shower...

[Image: happy.png]

Well, I suppose I don't need to handle the retrieval of illicit Crimson Eye tech at least. I'd consider this case a success!

[Image: mischief.png]

But I suppose my job isn't quite done yet, is it, Mr. Gus? So charmed to see you again! But I fear our interaction may be as brief as the last. You're a dead man walking...and your mustache is still feeble and filthy!

Speaking of dead people, let's revive the First and Third pleas.
Giffany
I will hear out the Third and, Seventh pleas!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Indiana Jones (Old)
No ghosts.
Pea
What he said.
Phenera
The third wraith is so desperate. Doesn't it seem wise to revive them? Prompt responses keep potential recruits interested! We've been studying! The eightt
h wraith has a good work ethic, so we'll endorse them too.

Vote: Third Wraith
Vote: Eight Wraith
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
DxHustler3000
(Voting for 1 and 3)
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton will also go for 3 and 8
Riki
Riki want 3 and 7.
Morgan
...Gus, old buddy. Good to see you again. How was being dead? You don't seem too bothered...

Yeah. I guess pretenses are kind of out of the way now, aren't they? You're in for a heap of shit the way things are going.

Seriously, there's no way the benefits are THAT good. The way you act is almost cartoonish. Why go so far for the Crimson Eye?

Whatever. Just stand up against the wall and we can make this quick. No magic Lazarin bullshit this time. We'll teach you to fear death again.

[Image: gun1.png]
I'll show you a real dance....
Alan Wake
Changing my vote to the third and seventh pleas.

EDIT: Changing again to the seventh and eighth.
Nashu Mhakaracca
Changing my wraith vote to 3 and 7.
Alan Wake
Final vote; changing my vote to the first and third.
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Sweat.png]

Oh gosh, I can tie the vote if I want to...
Spooks?

The Third and Seventh Pleas have been chosen.

@Rookie Journalist and @Ciel have returned as Wraiths to the realm of the living.