Unvote, Vote: Hustler

Just in case.
Phenera
No time I trust my fellow invesigators vote:Retcon Fairy godspeed
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Tinkaton
UNVOTE VOTE FAIRY
Izumi Konata
Woah, it's a crimson bullet vote! Well, Nashu's evidence is pretty good, but I got some more to pile up, since I've been keeping close track of everyone and their codenames this whole week!

[Image: Konata-Smug.png]

First off! All agents are accounted for, or at least, I'm reasonably certain I know which codenames correspond to Ms. Nancy, Astrid, Lyra, Spooks and Director Sinclair

Number 2! Before today, there were 6 people without any claimed or confirmed codename or BPI number. Phenera, Mr. Jones, Hustler, Lita, Riki and Giffany!

Numero tres! Due to Morgan's abilities, and Spooks' access level reader, we can be certain that Hustler, Phenera, and Indy are anomalies, or at the very least, just don't have access levels.

Fourth on the List! Riki and Giffany are both admitting to being Abyss Team, without either of them contradicting each other. There being only one crimbo means it's pretty unlikely they're doing this claim to throw us off.

So, that really leaves only one person left... Lita

[Image: Konata-Crying.png]

We had a bit of our differences, but you were nice to me, so it's sad that it's come to this. But I can really only give one answer this. Shoot her with that bullet, Nashu!

(Sidenote: Dexter, you should really go to HR and get assigned a codename after this is done, y'know?)
DxHustler3000
Let's shoot Lita.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_obsessive_in...alking.gif]
I think my, endorsement is clear! But for the sake of the vote, let the bullet eliminate her!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Alan Wake
Morgan has a point he wants to make. I want to hear him out. Abstain on the bullet vote, for now.
Riki
Riki want shoot shoot!
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: nashuarc.png]

I should hope I don't need to clarify this, buuuut...

[Image: smug.png]

Kill.
Tinkaton
With a heavy heart, Tinkaton votes to pull the trigger.

Why are all the likable people evil?
Spooks?
The Trial has concluded. You have made your choices, and will live with the consequences - right or wrong.

Please stand by.
Spooks?
[Image: happy1_vqtggs.png]

Ahahaha, so... you've chosen to execute the Wraith of all things? Well, I had thought you'd spent a large portion of your investigation chasing after ghosts, but I never expected such a literal interpretation!

Awfully bold... though let's settle this matter before allowing our Crimson Hunter to fire off her little gunshot, risking her life to eliminate a member of an already-ailing faction. Also rather bold - though it does carry such a dramatic flair, doesn't it?

[Image: happy2_g9v4ay.png]

Ah, but I digress. As for you... Retcon Fairy, I'm afraid we're about to put those supposed skills of yours to the test. Whether you possess the powers of Chaos or not, I've clashed with your sort before. I'd like to see you "retcon" your way out of this, ahahaha!

The Retcon Fairy's body seizes up, twitching uncannily as she begins to levitate into the air. Strange symbols begin to manifest in the air around him, and Niles' neck wrenches itself back, her eyes rolling backwards into her skull. Only... she resists, her arm struggling against the Occultic magic.

Reaching into her pocket, her arm shaking with determination, she pulls out her magic wand and fires a beam towards the masked figure subduing her.

[Image: hehesybol_bvhbdl.png]

Ah. Well, you've certainly made an effort. Unfortunate.

The Mastermind throws up a magic sigil, reflecting the beam back towards the Retcon Fairy. It hits her square in the chest, and just like Shrek 2, she explodes into a shower of bubbles, each of them popping before your eyes until nothing remains.

[Image: happy1_vqtggs.png]

Well, that was certainly rather unorthodox, wasn't it? I do so despise those Chaotic types. Good riddance, if you were to ask me.

[Image: fairy_executed_gjqckx.png]

@The Retcon Fairy Godmother has been executed for the murder of @Walmart John Finalfantasy14

The Retcon Fairy was....

[Image: Guilty_ui8esn.png]

As a Spectator Wraith, she did not have a role.

[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

Well, well - you finally got one right! I never thought I'd see anything of the sort - really I thought you'd abandoned the whole concept after vanquishing my little Servitor. Well done, well done. Perhaps next time you'll eliminate someone valuable, rather than a pathetic spirit.

[Image: spooks2_pby9ny.png]

Ah, but let's move on, shall we? I believe there's something important at hand...

The bullet, if you will. Let us see how this proceeds.

Nashu nods, before raising the gun and pointing it square at Lita.

[Image: GUN2.png]

Her finger closes around the trigger...
Lita
music for the beginning:

[Image: qp920Pg.png]

She wondered when it started.

When she took that job as the Hypnotherapist? Or when she had to crawl away from it, taking any scrap she could as a Delivery Driver? Or... Even before that, perhaps? Long, long ago, back where her memory doesn't even reach? It must have been there and then. A divestment from a path that she originally set out upon, a sensation -- no, an innate knowledge that endings for her came abruptly, unsatisfactorily, lingering. People, places, activities -- all were cleaved from her, the wounds of loss somewhat cauterized by the suddenness of it all. And underneath, the burning pain of it all; the knowing that she hadn't managed to do what she wanted to yet. She had yet to complete a task, reach a finale.

That in order to reach a finale she was satisfied with, she would have to do something. Even if that meant slaughtering innocents. Even if that meant overarching betrayal.

When they came to her, offering -- many things, so many things she didn't bother to absorb them all, she didn't hear them, but also did not hesitate for even a moment. What she wanted was outside their actual terms, but still able to be gained from it: a chance to see something genuine through to the end. She was ready. She wanted this.

[Image: gcmWzek.png]

The Crimson Eye [REDACTED] was setting out.

At first, it was easy. Slipping undetected around accusations when they're being flung at a large cast was a cakewalk. The holes in the net were wide enough. The roads she did make in were few and small in number, but there nonetheless -- aligned to her goals subtly. But it grew tighter around her, especially as her compatriots fell one by one. Although she was unwavering in her loyalty, it would not be enough. Things couldn't continue like this much longer -- indeed, they were all now coming to an end. Staring down a barrel of a gun, she clutched her things to chest tightly and had one thought:

Did they really think they would take away what she worked hard for?

As they discussed her fate, her thumb brushed over a button on an object. It was time.

[Image: 9hsAJaS.png]

With the countdown set, she sat back and waited. Arguments were pointless, and she did not bother to waste her energy on them. This way, she could still reach her ending -- hers, and no one else's. She had failed to accomplish their main goal -- but hers, separate from theirs, remained fulfilled. Going out on her own terms was satisfactory. It was hers, and it was more than enough. It was something she had wanted from the beginning, the embodiment of "it's always best to go all in," and her loyalty to her "ending" at the very least was guaranteed. She grinned a satisfied grin to herself.

[Image: LzlvGlj.png]

The wind howled around her, as the catgirl put her finger on the trigger and pulled. Things seemed to go in slow motion, as they always did in times like this. But instead of a bang -- was the gun equipped with a silencer? -- she heard...

music for the end (listen to this one if you pick one):

[Image: L1XYRgH.png]

Agent Designation: Lita! Thank you as always for your cooperation. A mechanical voice rang in her ears. At first she saw him as a useful tool for her infiltration, nothing more. He provided her with much to expand her repertoire, after all, and if she could eventually earn his trust enough, he might have been willing to become one himself. But somewhere along the way, his bumbling ineptitude and unquestioning nature became... charming. Worthy of being looked after.

Can't say I know much about that, but you're all right in my book. I'll vouch for you. A brash voice rang in her ears. The very first night here he let out her ally even though he had not a lick of gain to be had from it. His bizarre actions continued to befuddle her as the nights wore on, an agenda she could not possibly have the language to read at the start. And when he reached out to her -- that, too, was another unexpected deviation. But somewhere along the way, his give it your all attitude and unwavering commitment to his morals became... charming. Worthy of being emulated.

Tinkaton! A chipper voice rang in her ears. She hadn't taken much notice of the being at first. It's not like it could go anywhere or do anything much important... Well, that was until the seances began. Channeling her power, the sage guided them towards the truth as much as she could every time. But somewhere along the way, she realizes it: it wasn't as though she was doing nothing -- she was doing anything she could to reach the truth. The little thing became... charming. Worthy of being respected.

BE PROUD. BE BOLD. AND THRIVE. A commanding voice rang in her ears. She knew right from the start this one would be a major threat to her, so she did her best to avoid him. It was easy enough to do -- despite his jet-black coat, the spotlight always was quick to illuminate him, and so she could bleed back into the shadows. Indeed, despite his suspicions, he was content to let her be. But somewhere along the way, she reached an understanding: he was troubled by greater things then she, and he still strode onward. The bird became... charming. Worthy of being admired.

What we learned from you can't be read in any manual. A chorus of voices rang in her ears. She had always been curious of the group, but she hung back. They were a little too loyal to her tastes, and one of the many among them might have found reason for suspicion. But even she is not blind to their growth beyond their little box, their faltering footsteps into a new realm. And somewhere along the way, she grew to cheer them on in her heart, even though it would be ultimately to her own detriment. The collective became... charming. Worthy of being encouraged.

[Image: azCgaaZ.png]

All sounds died down. If the others were saying anything, she could no longer hear them. If there was anything left for her to say, it was stolen away from her in a fit of realization.

In the silence that remained, she was left with a thought.

Was this really the ending she wanted all along?

[Image: YIafKYe.png]
Spooks?
The milliseconds between Nashu pulling the trigger and the telltale bang of the gunshot feel like an eternity. Lita grins and closes her eyes, a small device clasped in her hand tightly, as though it was her final lifeline. As her smile grew wider and she pressed the button on the Crimson Eye communication device, everyone soon realized it was exactly the opposite.

As Nashu's bullet leaves the chamber, the device erupts in a ball of flame, tearing through the Lobby with immense force and evaporating Lita on the spot - along with her entire inventory.

@Lita has self-destructed. She was a member of the Crimson Eye

[Image: litaexecuted_lhddbw.png]

Her role was...

rolecard:

When the smoke clears and you climb back to your feet, you see a figure standing there, shaking their head sadly at the scene.

[Image: gus1_drntma.png]

Hmph.

Damn shame, killin' the little lady. Rest of 'em too. Crane, Jack, Roxie. So close, too. We almost got 'em. Well, ain't no skin off my back. I'm sure you folks know how it goes by now, after all, you're seein' Lazarin in action. They'll be back, once we're done with all o' this.

These kids did good, fer what it's worth. Can't all be like the Nadare team, nope. Five o' them seals down ain't bad, 'specially when you'd been killin' em left and right.

[Image: gusevil1_go4mvm.png]

Y'all shoulda left well enough alone, now look where we are. Coulda' gone nice and simple, coulda' worked together. Sure didn't though, nope. Now yer stuck alone in here with me, fancy that. Less than half o' you too.

Can't say I much care for what this gentleman in the mask's been sayin', but I've already been dead as a doornail. Worst that can happen is I go right on back. I got nothin' to lose. You folks, well you've got everythin', don't you?

Now, let's say we get on with it.

[Image: gusevil2_xlhf0s.png]

After all, got plenty of cleanin' up to do.

Due to the breaking of the Liturgic Seal, eight Wraiths are now available to choose from. Additionally, you may now vote for two Wraiths.

If you decline to vote for a second Wraith, a random one will be selected.

The pleas of the Wraiths are plain and clear - Which will you choose to rejoin the living for one fateful night?

[Image: wraithvote_wnyotx.png]

• The First Plea - A seething voice calls out...

"Healer res me already wtf quit afking"

• The Second Plea - An matter-of-fact voice calls out...

"As an added bonus, I promise I won't ever commit murder, unlike a certain someone"

• The Third Plea - An miserable voice calls out...

https://64.media.tumblr.com/dce6bcee5965...7b066d.pnj

• The Fourth Plea - A pathetic voice calls out...

"^ pick that one"

• The Fifth Plea - A commanding voice calls out...

"Kneel before your god and I may reveal the hidden information you seek"

• The Sixth Plea - A cocky voice calls out...

"Ready to rev up for a second round?"

• The Seventh Plea - An inscrutable voice calls out...

"strawberries and lilies :)"

• The Eighth Plea - A hardworking voice calls out...

"Dig up, dig down, dig in, dig out! ...Whaddaya mean, a house?"

You may now Vote.

Please vote for one of the above Pleas. If you do not choose a spirit, a random spirit shall be assigned to you.

This voting will end when the Night begins officially.

Izumi Konata
CIEL!!! Okay, I gotta vote for Wraiths 7 and 8!!
Alan Wake
I say the third and fourth pleas.
Columbo
Oh, Mr. Odeon! You're looking rather well for somebody who got his jugular torn out. Old guy like you might want to take it easy for now, after all...
You wouldn't want to work yourself to death, would you?

And one more thing, my vote is for three and seven. Hope nobody minds.