Draku
(Jul 21, 2016 at 3:46 AM)Kazaam Wrote: Vertigo is op holy shit. idk if it should last foreber
it's extremely disorienting so it should be high cost, but having such a high cost and having it be only temporary is shitty for the caster. so i think it's fine.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Jul 21, 2016 at 4:47 AM)wtl Wrote: i love it personally

maybe we can have like a thing you can spin to restore it temporarily too? like a ship steering wheel or something goofy- nothing that would save results or anything, just something the user can do to make it easier to read
Yeah I kind of wanted something like that when I first saw it but then when I got up out of my chair and turned my head upside down to read a post on Minus World I knew that I couldn't possibly ask for something that ruins shit that silly. So now I don't.

Also QR seems to not enlarge itself automatically anymore and quoting is half-broken in that it keeps a post queued forever even after you quote it.
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
fab is still p broken and dissaturated
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
penis
kaZaam
it's not tote brokN you damgus but it aint fixed
kaZaam
Code:
it's not tote brokN you [fab]damgus[/fab] but it aint fixed
it also fucks w any other code you try to use so i have to make an xtra reply just to giv an example

also also yea the color needs to match the spell
Spritanium
Fab is fixed as fuck
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
But can you use it in the middle of a sentence without it taking over the rest?
T-man
Good Sh*t
kaZaam
oh fuck nice gj sprite
Spritanium
Thanks guys

Also just added the flip button to Vertigo, and it's exactly as funny as imagined
kaZaam
lmao the animation works but eberything but the bg color disappears when it finishes
Draku
(Jul 23, 2016 at 7:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Thanks guys

Also just added the flip button to Vertigo, and it's exactly as funny as imagined
it shoves everything on the page way down, but it otherwise works

i think you literally made it flip the page down LOL
T-man
(Jul 23, 2016 at 7:58 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jul 23, 2016 at 7:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Thanks guys

it shoves everything on the page way down, but it otherwise works

i think you literally made it flip the page down LOL

Yeah, it's gotta center on the post somehow, but considering how many positions posts can be in that's probably gonna take some doing.
Spritanium
It already does center to the post, or it does in Chrome at least
T-man
(Jul 23, 2016 at 8:20 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It already does center to the post, or it does in Chrome at least

It makes the bottom of the page (which would now be the top) super long and puts all the content on the bottom.

The button doesn't appear on mobile, which is exactly how I think it should be given you can just rotate your phone manually.
Draku
(Jul 23, 2016 at 8:22 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jul 23, 2016 at 8:20 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It already does center to the post, or it does in Chrome at least

It makes the bottom of the page (which would now be the top) super long and puts all the content on the bottom.

The button doesn't appear on mobile, which is exactly how I think it should be given you can just rotate your phone manually.
it appears on mobile and works properly in the android chrome browser

it's just broken on non-chrome browsers i guess
Spritanium
Centering on the post while rotating means that unless the post is dead center in the page, there will be an added margin to the bottom or top