T-man
This is what happens on FireFux

[Image: GKi07Gw.gif]

gifcam captures its own interface in fullscreen mode for some reason but you get the idea
kaZaam
ya
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
The rotation stays centered on FireFox now, Nice work Spritey
kaZaam
ya its fix'd. gj again
Spritanium
Nice, all I had to do was rotate the body element instead of html
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
oh awesome! yeah it works now
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
Unfortuntely it seems to have tampered with the thread title and quick reply following you up and down the page.

The quick reply is still there, but the gradient behind it is missing. The thread title stays put.
Spritanium
Those were unrelated changes. I got rid of the affixed thread title because it would bug out like 70% of the time and wasn't really necessary
Draku
(Jul 24, 2016 at 2:13 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Those were unrelated changes. I got rid of the affixed thread title because it would bug out like 70% of the time and wasn't really necessary
honestly i thought the thread title thing was a visual bug i was getting, i didn't realize that was intentional because it looked like shit. good choice in removing it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Alexandra
Small thing, but the "show" button on spoilers doesn't appear for me when previewing posts.
Spritanium
I've noticed that quick editing a post breaks any js-assisted bbcode, like spoilers and fab, until refreshed

I think I just have to fire a window event and hook into that (that's what I'm doing for ajax-appended posts, so basically the same principle)
kaZaam
would it be possible to integrate multiquote into quick edit? not a big deal, it's just weird to have to copypaste the code from the reply box
Spritanium
(Jul 29, 2016 at 8:14 PM)Kazaam Wrote: would it be possible to integrate multiquote into quick edit? not a big deal, it's just weird to have to copypaste the code from the reply box

This is a really good idea
kaZaam
uhhh are you supposed to be able to make more than one reaction per post? just realized i can do this
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
(Jul 29, 2016 at 11:29 PM)Kazaam Wrote: uhhh are you supposed to be able to make more than one reaction per post? just realized i can do this

You can make 2 reactions + a good sh*t
kaZaam
huh. thamorey'know
T-man
(Jul 29, 2016 at 11:29 PM)wtl Wrote: you can do one Good Sh*t! and 2 reactions iirc

Yep, one Good Sh*t! and two reactions.
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
hoyl shit i missed out on the kraby + konkey dong crossover