Beako
(Jul 29, 2016 at 11:29 PM)Kazaam Wrote: uhhh are you supposed to be able to make more than one reaction per post? just realized i can do this

Yeah. We used to be able to do every reaction. I think two is a reasonable limit.
kaZaam
profile needs more fields like Interests n shit.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Jul 31, 2016 at 7:01 PM)Kazaam Wrote: profile needs more fields like Interests n shit.

agree

profile needs more relevant fields overall
Beako
The reaction box is starting to get too big and it's now taking a while to find the right reaction. I came up with a mockup layout:

[Image: pLpGYGM.png]
T-man
I agree, maybe we even need to put it front and center like the spell book.
I like your mock up, it helps wide smileys blend in.
Spritanium
Love the mockup. I'll use it for sure
Spritanium
Updated the order. Will fix the spacing/width later
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
Wink is in the negative category in the reactions thing
Beako
IDK about the winking smiley but if :iwanttofuckthatunicorn: ever gets added we'll have a multiple of six and we can just put the big ones on the bottom instead of changing the spacing:

[Image: aQUpBAg.png]

Oh that was a waste of time. I guess the other one's better but I went a little heavy on the spacing.
Spritanium
Reaction Compass is complete
T-man
Good Sh*t
Stirling
full reply markdown buttons are scaled weird and look not good for some due to cutoff or unreadability
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Money
when you click a Great Sh*t! button the little text that pops out the top still says Good Sh*t. How will I ever adequately express the quality of the Sh*t?
kaZaam
kaZaam
10 smiley limit is stupid as Heck
T-man
I think it's necessary as animated ones are pretty performance intensive
kaZaam
my dick is necessary i think we just need to tweak the popcorn one for performance

i just wanna abuse smilies for birthday threads ok ; ;
Spritanium
Gonna Be Good is definitely the most complicated animation but I don't think that necessarily makes it more performance-intensive. I think it's just the animated SVGs in general. I think someone mentioned the idea of not animating them until they're scrolled to, which might be a good thing to do
kaZaam
<<this guy
Money
can you make it so reclicking the "+" button in the reaction box reshrinks it, or turn it to a "-" button when it's expanded or something? i keep clicking it thinking it'll close it but it doesn't