Spritanium
(Aug 15, 2016 at 2:28 PM)MoneyMan Wrote: can you make it so reclicking the "+" button in the reaction box reshrinks it, or turn it to a "-" button when it's expanded or something? i keep clicking it thinking it'll close it but it doesn't

Yeah that's a good idea. I can just rotate it 45 degrees so it becomes an X
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
When I became a Member from a Junior Member did it automatically change my custom member title from Junior Memer to Puddin or did I change my own custom member title to Puddin and forget about it? It only took me a sec to fix it once I realized what happened but I don't know how long it was like that.
Draku
(Aug 19, 2016 at 7:14 AM)Puddin Wrote: When I became a Member from a Junior Member did it automatically change my custom member title from Junior Memer to Puddin or did I change my own custom member title to Puddin and forget about it? It only took me a sec to fix it once I realized what happened but I don't know how long it was like that.
i didnt even notice we had that bizarre 1990s system.

fixed, now everyone that joins will default to the Minus World Copper Club user title and there is no "ranking up" from that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
this is kinda my mistake but can u guys move the music thread to the media board n pin it like in The Old World
kaZaam
(Jul 3, 2016 at 7:56 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jul 3, 2016 at 2:40 AM)Kazaam Wrote: links aren't clickable
it's more of they aren't auto-parsed

see
also this basicass feature is still missing fsr
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Elyk
seems like I can lock threads so that works
but if I try to sticky a thread it just takes me to moderation.php and loads a blank white page

works now
Draku
Gonna post again about the deal with quotes where line breaks are unnecessarily annoying to utilize.
Spritanium
Fix'd
Draku
(Sep 5, 2016 at 4:21 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Fix'd

oh shit

awesome
kaZaam
good shot!
God
Times Quoted in the user profile appears broken. afaik it's at -0 for everybody
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Stirling
i was gonna post about that lol; i don't even think it's a terribly useful stat either
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
Times Quoted has always been a filler stat to make the columns even. We need a better/real one to put there
Yrrzy
if the reactions table overlaps with the + for the next post down, you cant click any of the reactions on the row thats level with the +
Spritanium
I think I had that happen yesterday for the first time. Gonna have to get that fixed
kaZaam
the replacement filter you did for the text hurts to look at
Spritanium
What do you mean
kaZaam
it strains mi eyes. its too sharp
kaZaam
shoulda gone w my invert idea
Spritanium
Oh are you talking about Feelin Fab?

Inverting sounds like a good idea in theory but I think in practice it would make it harder to read

I think I'll try a softer/lighter outline. Just trying to make sure there's enough contrast

If all else fails I'll try out the invert idea but I'm concerned about the animations not syncing up perfectly every time