kaZaam
actually just got back from a halloween hangout-type thing. was p nice p chill but like half of us had to work the next day so it was only like a two hour thing lmao. fuck weekday halloweens
Elyk
This was my first year not having to hand out candy. It was pretty nice.
rtsmarty
(Nov 1, 2016 at 3:29 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 12:06 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: sitting in the dark pretending not to be home so i don't have to answer the door to children wanting all the sweets i dont have
me too, though i don't have to worry because due to the area i live in i haven't had a single trick or treater knock on my door since i moved in years ago.
the trend continues!
i didn't get any either. usually i get one or two though
God
(Oct 31, 2016 at 3:36 AM)Kazaam Wrote: gunna read some crowley smoke a 40 and laaaugh. maybe show off my asshole costume i spent like 20 years making

is this like a literal asshole costume or
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shroomguy
I went out drinking with the squad, then then I went larping the following day. Killed three vile foes with one toss of my discus.
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
(Nov 1, 2016 at 3:36 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 3:36 AM)Kazaam Wrote: gunna read some crowley smoke a 40 and laaaugh. maybe show off my asshole costume i spent like 20 years making

is this like a literal asshole costume or

nah it's a figurative asshole costume i wear all the time and constantly am constantly making adjustments to

i did help my friend make a dick costume once tho
Yoshin
I did Wayne from Wayne's World
I handed out Nanaimo Bars
Spritanium
Spooky scary furpiles send shivers down my spine
[Image: supercorrect.png]