What The Heck Is The Rationale Behind The Name "Pozza" Spells

Yoshin
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:14 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:13 AM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:07 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: if anyone posts a pic of a banana in between an apple and an orange I WILL DESTORY THEM

I really, really like this image.

Save it, it's all your my friend Happy
Shroomguy
Need some of that old world cheese wheel flavored spells for the MATURE and ADULT posters here!
DrTapeworm
where are the secret, forbidden Bitter Spells
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:25 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Need some of that old world cheese wheel flavored spells for the MATURE and ADULT posters here!

this is minus world for negatively aged people you geezer
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
DrTapeworm
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:28 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:25 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Need some of that old world cheese wheel flavored spells for the MATURE and ADULT posters here!

this is minus world for negatively aged people you geezer
The Curious Case of Minus World
Shroomguy
Old people are the greatest! They're full of wisdom and experience!
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:33 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Old people are the greatest! They're full of wisdom and experience!
"back in my day we didn't know what a pepperoni was and we didn't care either!"
Mario
[deleted]
Agastya
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:16 AM)wtl64 Wrote: why don't we have spicy spells that make posts more sexy
we do its called autocorrect

anyway as your friendly neighborhood bishop i have taken it upon myself to fix a few typos in this thread. you can count on me!
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
I love the Pepperoni name mainly because of how little sense it makes
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
Calling fun spells "pizza spells" makes sense to me since pizza is fun. Salty and sweet are both homophones for flavors of food and descriptions of attitude, so my headcanon is that the spells are named after descriptions of attitude and them all being food-related is a giant coincidence. Mind Blown
Shroomguy
My boy and I killed a large pizza, cheese sticks, and a cookie pie last night so yes.
DrTapeworm
(Nov 12, 2016 at 7:54 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I love the Pepperoni name mainly because of how little sense it makes

its meaning is a closely-guarded [Image: yVY44gw.png]
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 6:55 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: My boy and I killed a large pizza, cheese sticks, and a cookie pie last night so yes.
a confession!

book 'im