Beako
My mind is full of fuck.
Yrrzy
no if a kid has a crush on another kid they go to jail
Spritanium
(Dec 10, 2016 at 2:09 AM)Beako Wrote: Is it bad if a person is 9 years old and is into 9 year olds says "hey, I was 9 years old" one year later to justify having been into 9 year olds when the person was 9?
Dude when I was 9 other 9 year olds were hot as fuck, that's just how it works.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Endgame
The fact that this thread got to two pages without mention of the bacon burger is a disgrace.
Beako
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2016 at 2:09 AM)Beako Wrote: Is it bad if a person is 9 years old and is into 9 year olds says "hey, I was 9 years old" one year later to justify having been into 9 year olds when the person was 9?
Wow! I did not know that!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Well what if a person is 29 but instead of being into 29 year olds they're into twenty 9 year olds?
Yrrzy
(Dec 10, 2016 at 5:05 PM)Beako Wrote: Well what if a person is 29 but instead of being into 29 year olds they're into twenty 9 year olds?

they go to twenty jail
Aidan
(Dec 10, 2016 at 5:05 PM)Beako Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
Wow! I did not know that!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Well what if a person is 29 but instead of being into 29 year olds they're into twenty 9 year olds?

they should get out quick and apologize
Beako
Oops I didn't mean to derail this thread.

What do you guys think about Chick-fil-A? I've never tried them but I've been really wanting to. I hear they're really good.
Draku
(Dec 10, 2016 at 5:15 PM)Beako Wrote: Oops I didn't mean to derail this thread.

What do you guys think about Chick-fil-A? I've never tried them but I've been really wanting to. I hear they're really good.
>didnt mean to derail

>starts talking about place that doesnt serve burgers

wow.........................

CFA is pretty fantastic, especially for fast food. Love their chicken sandwiches.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
I thought they had chicken burgers.
Draku
shhh we don't call those chicken burgers

(i know that you could class them as such, i was joking because of the contents of your earlier post)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
found a relevant thread for discussing chicken: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=777

could have sworn we had one about chik-fil-a too, but apparently that term is Unsearchable