A Message to Everyone Who Has Beef With Me But Is Too Afraid To Step Into the Ring

Mario
(Nov 26, 2016 at 9:02 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:54 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: will this get me a rank on the mmr?

we'll have to see how you follow up

sometimes the strongest play is a huge buildup and then not showing up
Aidan
i think two_finger has really been fucking shit up this month, he should at least get acknowledgement for inciting widespread chaos
Mario
[Image: 7qBTp40.png]
kaZaam
Mind BlownMind BlownMind BlownMind BlownMind BlownMind BlownMind BlownMind Blown
Draku
[Image: p7XSfr9.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
>tfw drake university has your avatar blocked
Fun With Despair
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:44 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i mean i gotta respect Agastya and @Fun With Despair for changing the way Spells are cast. no other players have used them as aggressively as they have, and it's really great to see them champion Spells that were always considered to be Out of Meta. In the past, Autocorrect was the go-to BnB during beefs, but consistently denying opponents by sinking EX into heavy moves like Outta Sight is a really inventive method. but they have to respect my anti-tek and find other ways to zone me otherwise they're just feeding me EX for no real gain.

nice try but you underestimate my ultimate plan

i'll shit all over your ass with spells, same as everyone else, but ultimately it all comes back to me. it's the trickle down effect in action, but it's all trickling right back to me, motherfucker. you may get the exp, you may think you have the power, but remember something, fucko

I'm not just a shitposter

I'm a terrible poster.
Shedinja
I guess I gotta bust my balls on this one and come clean.

Based on the implications I've been trying to evoke through my ironic meta memeing, I give disclosure that I admire Orion's will to maintain the metagame. I do not see a purpose or means as to why eliminating him entirely from the metagame would help in improving it. My only issue is that it is in facade to a fair game due to his totalitarian control on it.

God created the Earth, and now it is up to the Sovereignty of the Human Race to carry this causality as we see fit based on His Will and His Influence on the Circumstances we reside in. To put simply, the metagame draws parallels to this, bros.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Two_Finger
(Nov 26, 2016 at 9:54 PM)G-Cat Wrote: eliminating him entirely from the metagame would help in improving it
the metagame was always fucking stupid

it's not as retarded now but it always has been
Agastya
we gotta go back to the Good Old Days

actually wait, I wasn't around then

how did you live without me
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
(Nov 26, 2016 at 10:01 PM)Agastya Wrote: we gotta go back to the Good Old Days

actually wait, I wasn't around then

how did you live without me

i was like 'nice dead forum btw'
God
(Nov 26, 2016 at 9:51 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:44 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i mean i gotta respect Agastya and @Fun With Despair for changing the way Spells are cast. no other players have used them as aggressively as they have, and it's really great to see them champion Spells that were always considered to be Out of Meta. In the past, Autocorrect was the go-to BnB during beefs, but consistently denying opponents by sinking EX into heavy moves like Outta Sight is a really inventive method. but they have to respect my anti-tek and find other ways to zone me otherwise they're just feeding me EX for no real gain.

i'll shit all over your ass with spells, same as everyone else, but ultimately it all comes back to me. it's the trickle down effect in action, but it's all trickling right back to me, motherfucker. you may get the exp, you may think you have the power, but remember something, fucko

I'm a terrible poster.

Listen here you fucking shitbag. I'll admit that You are the only poster in the past 5 years of my career to pose a real threat to my control over the meta, but you've got a long way to go. You've got at least 7 MMRs to win before you get on my level, and that's assuming that I won't place on any of those MMRs, which, let's face it, is not going to happen. You're gonna need a lot more than blindly stumbling upon forum exploits. What are you gonna do when Season 1 starts? When all your precious hacker EXP goes away? You're just a scrub casual who boosted with a hasbeen poster who was only Meta because they won a rigged lottery. You think you've earned your place in the Minus World pantheon? Think again, my friend; your ass is at the bottom of the ladder.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shedinja
tbf finding exploits in the rules is what defines meta
Fun With Despair
(Nov 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016 at 9:51 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:

I'm a terrible poster.

Listen here you fucking shitbag. I'll admit that You are the only poster in the past 5 years of my career to pose a real threat to my control over the meta, but you've got a long way to go. You've got at least 7 MMRs to win before you get on my level, and that's assuming that I won't place on any of those MMRs, which, let's face it, is not going to happen. You're gonna need a lot more than blindly stumbling upon forum exploits. What are you gonna do when Season 1 starts? When all your precious hacker EXP goes away? You're just a scrub casual who boosted with a hasbeen poster who was only Meta because they won a rigged lottery. You think you've earned your place in the Minus World pantheon? Think again, my friend; your ass is at the bottom of the ladder.

oh please, don't even mention the mmr wins

how hard is it to really win a contest that you yourself control?
Agastya
i'm not meta. never was.

i'm just a heartbreaker. my name... charles
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God
(Nov 26, 2016 at 10:15 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016 at 9:51 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: nice try but you underestimate my ultimate plan

I'm a terrible poster.

oh please, don't even mention the mmr wins

how hard is it to really win a contest that you yourself control?

Shadow Administration Entertainment audits each MMR with several reviews from various posters. I have very little control over what SAE decides the placements should be. the MMR is the will of the Cosmos.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Fun With Despair
[Image: trophy.jpg]

whoa look at this "Best Poster Ever" award i just won in the first official Fun With Despair's Best Poster Awards™

man i sure am great, good luck beating me now
God
also how is the IRC cabal gonna have the gall to talk to me about trying to Control the meta lmao
Shedinja
The Meta should be as it goes.

Anything that was exploited will remain exploited and should be awarded by no consequences but lessons learned for the next patch update. Granted the EXP reset could be treated as this, but in the end this is a copout to undo all exploits. The meta should be treated as the wild west, but these new rules you're applying inadvertently are grabbing the meta by the throat.
Beako
(Nov 26, 2016 at 6:51 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: A Message to Everyone Who Has Beef With Me But Is Too Afraid To Step Into the Ring

You ignore me in the IRC :sniff: