the worst comic possible (big nsfw warning its got dickes and penis and also balles)

Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 2:24 PM)Spritanium Wrote: And then to top it off the comic ends with "my stupid and potentially heartbreaking fetish is totally fine, but some people introduce RACISM into the mix, which is NOT OKAY!"

So doing an unconventional sexual act, with consent from all participants, is only okay until an outside party thinks it's racist? Fuck you comic creator

Pretty sure they specifically mentioned shit such as using racial slurs and other shit like that. Not to mention they weren't "topping it all off" with that, they were saying "some cuckholding relationships are healthy but..."
Spritanium
Yes and there's nothing wrong with racial slurs in a controlled setting where all the participants are consenting to play a role
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 2:20 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Cuckolding = insecure guy's wife wants to fuck a bunch of dudes under the guise of empowerment, and the guy falls for it because he's either too scared to leave or has seriously low confidence in himself
I can't help but think you're projecting your own insecurities into this scenario. The assumption that the guy can only be an insecure victim of a lying, cheating wife is pretty fucking far out there. I get that you're for traditional relationships, but the implication that this is inherently disrespectful, dishonest and manipulative is pretty disingenuous and/or hyperbolic.

If all parties are consenting, then why are we even having this discussion?

Quote:"It's a real rush throwing a husband out of his bed to fuck his wife!"

Yeah being an asshole is a real rush
CONSENSUAL. Humiliation is a kink that exists and there are people who legitimately get off to it. You're missing the fucking point and kink-shaming other people based on your own insecurities and that's baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Greeno Wrote:"fuck yeah, im proud to be a cuck"
Wait, kinksters shouldn't be allowed to say they're proud of their kink or am I misunderstanding your point?
Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yes and there's nothing wrong with racial slurs in a controlled setting where all the participants are consenting to play a role
Wat
T-man
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:22 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yes and there's nothing wrong with racial slurs in a controlled setting where all the participants are consenting to play a role

An incredibly odd thing to even go to bat for but I'm inclined to agree. If everyone participating is cool with it I'd like to see the language police try to stop you.
Pedigree
Nobody implied or said it stops at racial slurs but it's really FUCKING weird that you're okay with roleplaying with racist undertones but not with a consensual relationship in which a guy is cockblocked by another guy with his wife.
Spritanium
I'm perfectly okay with it; I just think it's dumb

Same with racial slurs, I'm sure there are people who get off on that, which is dumb but fine

Kinkshaming is bad I guess but it's not like, illegal. People can get into whatever weird sexual situation they desire and I can comment on it.
Dude
i'm pretty sure they only bring up the race shit because chans won't shut up about "the beta male lets his wife get fucked by a BIG DICKED DIRTY NIGGER and does nothing about it" stereotype of this thing
Spritanium
And I get that it's consensual, it's just sad that somebody thinks they're getting gratification from their insecurities being taken advantage of

The guy in the comic even specifically gets off on jealousy and fear, which are two very negative emotions that I wouldn't personally recommend entertaining
Spooks?
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:42 PM)Dude Wrote: i'm pretty sure they only bring up the race shit because chans won't shut up about "the beta male lets his wife get fucked by a BIG DICKED DIRTY NIGGER and does nothing about it" stereotype of this thing
You think you're cool for saying a slur?

You ain't got nothing kid, watch this:

HOMOSEXUAL
Spritanium
I mean a dude consented to being eaten dick first by a cannibal, that doesn't mean it was a good idea
Yrrzy
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:46 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I mean a dude consented to being eaten dick first by a cannibal, that doesn't mean it was a good idea

Hot
Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:46 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I mean a dude consented to being eaten dick first by a cannibal, that doesn't mean it was a good idea

how the fuck does that even compare to any of these situations wtf spritey
sealelement

Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...Hmm...
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Like I'm "okay" with cucking, I'm a big believer in personal freedoms, I just think the result is a relationship where 2/3 get what they want and 1/3 pretends what they want is to be disrespected

I've personally heard at least one account from a person who was too weak to leave when his wife said she was going to start fucking whoever she wanted. That's not a fetish/sexuality, it's just abusive. I'm sure many people can handle this lifestyle just fine but I don't like how the OP comic fetishizes legitimate emotional distress.
Spritanium
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:50 PM)Pedigree Wrote:

Just saying consent isn't the only thing that matters; if you're coerced into giving consent, or you're not in the right frame of mind, then consent is meaningless. It's obviously different (physical vs emotional damage) but the comparison stands I think
Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I've personally heard at least one account from a person who was too weak to leave when his wife said she was going to start fucking whoever she wanted. That's not a fetish/sexuality, it's just abusive. I'm sure many people can handle this lifestyle just fine but I don't like how the OP comic fetishizes legitimate emotional distress.

The difference: that's not consensual.

This education brought to you by I Like Dicks.
Spooks?
Sounds like a pretty great idea to me, pal.

Don't you have a smiley to go redraw or something?
Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:58 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:50 PM)Pedigree Wrote:

Just saying consent isn't the only thing that matters; if you're coerced into giving consent, or you're not in the right frame of mind, then consent is meaningless. It's obviously different (physical vs emotional damage) but the comparison stands I think

Are we really debating coercion versus consent because that's not a comfortable subject nor does it really have anything to do with this comic.
Spritanium
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:59 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I've personally heard at least one account from a person who was too weak to leave when his wife said she was going to start fucking whoever she wanted. That's not a fetish/sexuality, it's just abusive. I'm sure many people can handle this lifestyle just fine but I don't like how the OP comic fetishizes legitimate emotional distress.

The difference: that's not consensual.

This education brought to you by I Like Dicks.
Yeah, but given the dynamic of a cuck relationship, his weak will and inability to leave could be misconstrued as consent