YeetGodMcNeckAss
he he
[Image: tumblr_inline_oq2p3mjJ3B1t1bvhi_540.gif] [Image: tumblr_inline_oq2p3mjJ3B1t1bvhi_540.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_oq2p68iwk91t1bvhi_540.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_oq2p3mjJ3B1t1bvhi_540.gif] [Image: tumblr_inline_oq2p3mjJ3B1t1bvhi_540.gif]
Mario
who's here to fuck who's here to cuck and who here's got no luck
Justyn
honestly more like pee man. ps didnt read thread
CHESHIRE ☯
Tried it out once. Never again. Not out of any disdain, but my mentality and personality doesn't cater to it. I'm very satisfied with seeing one person at any given time, and have little to no interest in seeing other people after I've decided one person is a good match for me. Because of this, my partner at the time enjoyed seeing and sleeping with other people without me. It wasn't excessive, but the fact is I was only able to really appreciate a portion of her life at any given time. We would make memories, only for them to be often compared or to compete with other people she was seeing. It was pretty damaging to my self-esteem at a time where I was still working on finding myself.

I eventually left her comfortably for someone who was monogamous and devoted themselves to me alone. The relationship was shorter and went sour due to her issues with drugs and being forced into rehab, but it was leaps and bounds a stronger bond, and a far more fulfilling relationship. I never had to worry about being good enough, nor did I have to worry about any other person or third-party involvement. I wasn't a sexual outlet, I was fully aware that I was her preference amongst all of her other options, and that brings a level of comfort to have someone that really appreciates you enough not to feel any need to supplement your existence with another person.

I can respect it as being functional for some people, of course. There are plenty of reasons it can work out, and I solely blame my own personality on why I can't follow that road. I'm also someone who can't comfortably engage in long-distance relationships, even if some of my closest friends are miles and miles away at any given time. I've always been someone who has no interest in romantic or sexual relationships that aren't rooted in some form of deep-steeped trust and friendship. It's hard enough for me to trust my friends as is.

Speaking more objectively, romantic relationships have melodrama inherently built into them because they are entirely emotional. Increasing the number of simultaneous partners will inevitably compound these issues over the course of time, and in some form preferences will develop. If the group of people isn't super-petty and is open and compromising with all people involved, these issues can be avoided. However, it's extremely rare that a group of people like this in particular will come together so much as to fall in love with one another romantically, let alone stay this way and have the relationship endure through the waves of emotions that could come month-to-month.

Relationships are a form of gambling, and while I enjoy gambling, I only like playing games I have a significant chance of winning. I'm not the kind of person who feels the additional camaraderie is a strong enough payout to make the balancing act worthwhile.
Spritanium
Thread in a nutshell:

None of this fucking matters
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 5:52 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Thread in a nutshell:

None of this fucking matters

wow fuck you
Spritanium
You don't get to because I'm not in an Open Relationship
Spritanium
But seriously, I'm pretty sure all @T-man meant to say is that the amount of girls who want to fuck is dramatically outweighed by the amount of guys who want to fuck, meaning it's easy for guys in open relationships to be taken advantage of.

Somehow this seems to have been interpreted as an attack on the lifestyle, or an attack on gay people, or some shit. It's not like T-man's scenario is even imaginary; almost every time I read about a straight open relationship, it's a story about how a dude's girlfriend just wanted to fuck a bunch of guys.
Pedigree
I mean... we've covered everything you just posted about. If you're not going to read the thread, the least you could do is stop posting in it.
Kabuto
my dude have you ever even talked to a woman lmao i'm sure all girls are just out here getting nutted on constantly
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Mario
[Image: uc6XOp2.jpg]
[Image: zqKjCVV.jpg]
Mario
[Image: ud5UsRl.jpg]
fucker5
Respecting Women Juice = The Koolaid.... Makes U Think....
Spritanium
I reserve the right to post my thoughts on threads without actually reading them

Anyway, usually how these things work is everybody's opinions are all out on the table by page 2, and the remaining 10+ pages are just progressively angrier repetition
God
Ok bros it seems to me lyk we gotta take a step back before we talk about poly vs. mono and you gotta ask yourselves what you really want in life If u just Want The Pussy then konsider the obstacles that lie in your path and maybe it's time to realise that the path of Wanting The Pussy is maybe a lil too difficult for you and you need to Reconsider Your Goals and your Method of Approach just remember if this brown tranny ass faggot can get the women of her dreams then So Can You let's Make Masculinity Great Again you have the power within you to transform from a Beta who Contributes Nothing To Society to someone who Respects Women and has wholesome intimate connections that are at least One Hundred times more beneficial or you can just carry on watching anime I Guess...
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
(May 17, 2017 at 11:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I reserve the right to post my thoughts on threads without actually reading them

Anyway, usually how these things work is everybody's opinions are all out on the table by page 2, and the remaining 10+ pages are just progressively angrier repetition
why can't you read, spritanium?!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
meeks
[Image: tumblr_oewscaaQdh1ul1f7co1_540.jpg]
meeks
^me @ this thread
[Image: DADVklpUAAEa4rS.jpg]
Spritanium
That's racist
God
(May 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote: Ok bros it seems to me lyk we gotta take a step back before we talk about poly vs. mono and you gotta ask yourselves what you really want in life If u just Want The Pussy then konsider the obstacles that lie in your path and maybe it's time to realise that the path of Wanting The Pussy is maybe a lil too difficult for you and you need to Reconsider Your Goals and your Method of Approach just remember if this brown tranny ass faggot can get the women of her dreams then So Can You let's Make Masculinity Great Again you have the power within you to transform from a Beta who Contributes Nothing To Society to someone who Respects Women and has wholesome intimate connections that are at least One Hundred times more beneficial or you can just carry on watching anime I Guess...
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED