Pedigree
could've fooled me, Oracular Scrublord
Mario
who's your favorite love live Oracular
God
(May 18, 2017 at 12:04 AM)Mario Wrote: who's your favorite love live Oracular

this one

[Image: latest?cb=20170402074119]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pea
trasjh
Kabuto
love live trash

all anime bad
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Aidan
sh*t can mw handle this heated debate
Pedigree
rip oracular
Mario
I'm big on Nico Yazawa. Her love of idols leading her to create an Idol person while everyone else just plays themselves is so perfect, especially with the contrast to her naturally pretty grumpy personality. Really good stuff. Also she shitposts online so she's very relatable
God
jokes on you losers coz i dont even WAHTC Live Love and i just picked one at RANDOM you fuqqing nerds......
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pea
thank god
Kabuto
i cosplayed nico and all that happened was ugly dudes dressed as yoruichi from bleach wanted to fuck and got mad and called me a trap when i wouldn't fuck
Pea
u scared me for a moment
Aidan

i'm inspired already
Pedigree
Like I said, Oracular Scrublord
God
(May 18, 2017 at 12:12 AM)OracularREBORN Wrote: jokes on you losers coz i dont even WAHTC Live Love and i just picked one at RANDOM you fuqqing nerds......

damn i really should have held off and posted this after three pages of discussion on Love Live.. i'm losing my touch
Pedigree
Yeah, what a lame-o

>best love live!

>not pic related

i fucking knew you guys were plebs..

[Image: 640?cb=20150510172915]
fucker5
(May 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM)OracularREBORN Wrote: Ok bros it seems to me lyk we gotta take a step back before we talk about poly vs. mono and you gotta ask yourselves what you really want in life If u just Want The Pussy then konsider the obstacles that lie in your path and maybe it's time to realise that the path of Wanting The Pussy is maybe a lil too difficult for you and you need to Reconsider Your Goals and your Method of Approach just remember if this brown tranny ass faggot can get the women of her dreams then So Can You let's Make Masculinity Great Again you have the power within you to transform from a Beta who Contributes Nothing To Society to someone who Respects Women and has wholesome intimate connections that are at least One Hundred times more beneficial or you can just carry on watching anime I Guess...

Whats this post ssay
Kabuto
oh yeah im sure that shit tier waifu is the best love live if the answer isn't nico or nozomi you're literally wrong sorry zelma i respect you a lot but i have to draw the line somewhere
Aidan
hey fucker you're supposed to click on the speaker thing to hear dat post