Ramone Stradvar
What the heck, I go and check out the stage in House Bishop to see if there is any hidden passages under it.
Ramone Stradvar
I also go and check all the lockers in House Academia.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I check the bodies of both corpses. What were they carrying?

I also check the Luxury Bedroom for The Kindest Weapons' clothing.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:22 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I would like to use the crowbar on the chest to see if I can get past or break the lock/latch.
You put your crowbar in the chest lid and give it a yank. Whatever locking mechanism is holding the lid on, it holds fast.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:22 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Is there still a knife on the bed in the Seafarer's Bedroom?
You check the bed of the Seafarer's Bedroom. Among the covers is a kitchen knife. You are profoundly glad you didn't roll onto it and cut yourself in your sleep.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:30 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: What the heck, I go and check out the stage in House Bishop to see if there is any hidden passages under it.
You check the Stage. The sheet music on the piano is bit rumpled, with a couple missing pages, but beyond that, the piano appears fine. As for the rest of the stage, there appear to be no passageways.
Bigfoot
Is the kitchen knife that was in the bed clean?
Ramone Stradvar
I also would like to check all bathrooms along with all toilets and their reservoirs to see if any anything is hidden in or around them.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:32 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I also go and check all the lockers in House Academia.
Which lockers?

(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:34 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I check the bodies of both corpses. What were they carrying?

I also check the Luxury Bedroom for The Kindest Weapons' clothing.
The Kindest Weapon is, well, naked. Sealelement has a longcoat, an abe lincoln hat, and a parasol. They also have a braille spellbook. Maybe you can find out which spells were used if you can read it?

(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:38 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: Is the kitchen knife that was in the bed clean?
Spotless.

(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:44 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I also would like to check all bathrooms along with all toilets and their reservoirs to see if any anything is hidden in or around them.
Well, only Trip has a bathroom, but the toilet seat is warm as if someone ended their night sitting on it. It's entirely empty and looks mostly unused for anything besides its actual purpose.
Ramone Stradvar
I said all the lockers in House Academia, though mainly the ones in the hallways. If I come across any storage lockers HA, then I guess I'll try to check them out as well.
Spooks?
(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:56 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I said all the lockers in House Academia, though mainly the ones in the hallways. If I come across any storage lockers HA, then I guess I'll try to check them out as well.
There are no lockers in House Academia.
Ramone Stradvar
(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:01 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2020 at 11:56 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I said all the lockers in House Academia, though mainly the ones in the hallways. If I come across any storage lockers HA, then I guess I'll try to check them out as well.
I was confused, I meant the locker behind House Academia.

Sorry about that.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:04 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:01 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
I was confused, I meant the locker behind House Academia.

Sorry about that.
Vincent's Gun Locker has been removed upon his death. It is no longer present on the island.
Jack of Spades
Search the mirror room
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:09 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Search the mirror room
The Mirror Hall has already been searched. Besides Seal's body and the scratchings on the mirror, it is largely untouched. The rope holding up the chandelier has been burned through though.
The King of Town
Do I have, uh, claws? On my totally visible arms everyone can see that are perfectly normal?
Ramone Stradvar
I search the Mirror Room for any hidden doors behind the mirrors.
Skull Face
Search the Dining Hall for anything amiss.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:13 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Do I have, uh, claws? On my totally visible arms everyone can see that are perfectly normal?
You have arms? Well, apparently anyway. You don't have any claws though.

(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:14 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I search the Mirror Room for any hidden doors behind the mirrors.
You realize that even if there was a door behind the mirror, it would dump you outside on the opposite side of the wall to a two story drop.

You decide there probably is not one.

(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:25 AM)Skull Face Wrote: Search the Dining Hall for anything amiss.
Besides the hot sauce and broken bottle on the table, this room looks fine.
Skull Face
Overthinking it, perhaps...

I take a knife, and scrape away at the core of the dead alchemist's flesh gun.
Ruby Rose
It sounded like you were suggesting we could read the spellbook for expended spells. Can I give the braille a feel? Perhaps a lower level spiritual ally or such has been expended.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Spooks?
(Jan 2, 2020 at 12:51 AM)Skull Face Wrote: Overthinking it, perhaps...

I take a knife, and scrape away at the core of the dead alchemist's flesh gun.
You definitely are, because upon scraping away at the flesh gun, you find that it is made solely of flesh and bone.