[Day 4] - Another Log On The Fire

Skull Face
...Just to be certain... one hundred percent certain..

Exhume the dead child's grave.
Ainsley Harriott
Damn I hate Momoko.

I woke up on the floor in trips office. Annoyed at the fact that Trip still exists I flip his desk. Fuck that guy. Mother goose tells me to shut up, which annoys me again, so I slam trip's computer on the ground. Yeah how's that for noise ya stupid dumb ow she hit me with a bottle of wine ow. I don't like being around such violent people as I am a gentleman so I leave and go to Bishop, passing by hillary on the way.

Anyways I go to the Wine Storage and down to the tunnel which is pretty flooded. I work my way over to a wine box when suddenly a shit ton more water comes flowing out of the water control room and completely floods the hall what the hell. I start swimming out when a damn big daddy from bioshock rushes at me and knocks me out. When I wake up I'm in the wine storage again. Okay traumatic events aside I grab some wine from the racks, a coat off the coatrack and walk outside. Grell's asleep on the piano and there's a sword in it? okay.

I head over to the fountain and see another big bastard just standing there. I look the thing over when stupid idiot momoko runs over and licks me then spews something about god or something. The fuck are you licking me for? I got spooked by that so I dropped my wine. Great. GREAT. MOMOKO. GOOD JOB. FANTASTIC. REAL NICE STUFF. IDIOT. I go off on her and Skull Face is entering Academia at the same time. He seems to notice and gives me a "good job" nod. Fuck you momoko.

Anyways after my ranting I went into Oliva to cook as I am a dignified and famous chef. Bigfoot is walking upstairs as I enter, thankfully not naked anymore. I enter the kitchen and make some bomb chili it's legit some real good stuff let me know if you want any. I put it out on the table and see Bigfoot asleep under the table hey bud. After all of this I find that I'm super tired. I pass out at the table.
Spooks?
(Jan 11, 2020 at 11:13 PM)Mother Goose Wrote: I wanna check out whats down the mystery vault ladder
You climb down the ladder.

At the bottom is what appears to be a concrete hallway, although lit entirely by modern electric bulbs. You follow that hallway for what feels like forever, before finally coming to what looks like an underground pier, connected to the outside. The middle of the area is filled with water, with two docks lining the side. Two crates are stacked on the left dock, and on the right dock sits a clipboard on a table, as well as an old key.

Underground Pier has been added to the Map.

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]
Godbert Manderville
I had a simple, relaxing night after the chaos at the Gold Saucer. I awoke in Trip's Office where Ainsley Harriott was still sleeping. I also saw the King of Town leave Trip's Bedroom. I was a bit wary of him after last night, but he seemed...harmless enough. Mother Goose entered Trip's Pad as I was leaving.

I anticipated spending a lot of time outside, so I made my way to the Coatroom in House Bishop to grab myself some boots and a snug coat. I returned outside to the Fountain and got to work repairing the goose statue to the best of my ability. As a craftsman, I couldn't just let a fine work of art lie in pieces like that. Even with my seasoned hands, the job took quite a while, and I was too fixated on my work to pay much attention to my surroundings. I did, however, notice Ham Sandwich walking toward House Oliva around the same time that Mother Goose placed a clay goose sculpture near the Fountain. How nice, the statue has a friend.

Suddenly, when I was nearly done, some sort of giant magitek contraption charged toward me from the direction of House Bishop! By Byregot's beard! Fortunately, lady luck had not forsaken me, as Ruby Rose came to my rescue and attacked the machine. Her strike...didn't seem to have much effect, but the thing stopped in its tracks regardless. Strange. The lass then fled to House Minerva while I wrapped up my work.

I returned to House Bishop, wary of being attacked by any more mechs, and grabbed a lantern. I also saw Grell asleep on the piano at this time, which now had a sword thrust into it. Must we damage everything that's been so lovingly crafted around here? I went out the back door and into the woods, which I explored until I was too tired to continue.
Spooks?
(Jan 11, 2020 at 11:17 PM)Skull Face Wrote: ...Just to be certain... one hundred percent certain..

Exhume the dead child's grave.
You go to grab a shovel to dig up the child's grave, when your hand pauses. The shovel currently outside has some sort of white.. fluid on the hand. No... It can't be...

You glare at Ham Sandwich in disgust as you grab a new shovel from the shed and dig up the baby. Shockingly, he's still in the grave, buried in Bigfoot's crate.
Godbert Manderville
Examine the bonfire. Can I make out what's been added to it?

Check the shed to see if there are any gasoline canisters, and check if there are any gas-powered lawnmowers. How do their tanks look?
Spooks?
(Jan 12, 2020 at 12:35 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Examine the bonfire. Can I make out what's been added to it?

Check the shed to see if there are any gasoline canisters, and check if there are any gas-powered lawnmowers. How do their tanks look?
You examine the Bonfire. It looks like whatever was in here burning used to be some kind of fabric. Sifting through the coals, you pull out the cloth remnants of what at one point appeared to be a mask of some sort.

You check the shed. The lawnmover is gas powered, and there is an almost-fully jerry can of gasoline in here as well. The lawnmower's tank is full, but there's about 750ml of gasoline missing from the jerry can.
The King of Town
I taste the deliciously charred former living person.
The King of Town
So I leave Trip's little abode, right? And I notice that there's some kinda Goose person approaching. And then later, you know what I find in the bonfire?

The Goose's head!
Or just a mask. Gooses don't actually exist, right?
The King of Town
Alright, fine, make a King do all the work.

What's the crafts room looking like?
Whatsits the gore in the Smoker's Lounge? Does it taste good? Isit related to the zombo Trip saw?
That demon fellow got any other injuries? Like from being knocked out especially?
Can we figure out what's smashed them big ol' tanks in the water room?
Anything different in the Kitchen and Dining Room? Gonna make sure there's chili, at least.
Godbert Manderville
Are there any 750ml bottles missing from the Wine Storage?
Ham Sandwich
Wake Cold Freeze Ham Sandwich Like Fridge Not Freezer Bad
Chicken Suit Man Grab Shovel Shed Go Dig Garden Bishop Between
Go Near Mother Goose Godbert Pass Enter Kitchen
Kindest Weapon Body Missing Strange
Go Dining Room Outside Bishop House Concerned Grell Tired Nearby
Go Mirror Hall Take SealElement Clothes Go Back Grell Asleep Nap Bed
Garden Enter Back Shovel Coated Semen Ick Gross Get New Shovel
Collapse Cold Tired Frost Sleep Ham Sandwich Hate Freezer Terrible Bad
Jack of Spades
Demonmist and I entered Trip's Pad together. I see a goose peek in from the Office and lob a match onto the carpet. Then gasoline comes spraying out of the sprinklers. I dive into the Office and am knocked into Trip's desk by the blast of fire, unconscious.
Skull Face
Allow me to recount my night.

I figured I might as well attempt to help the cameraman find his "secret passage", seeing as I've already found one or two myself.

However, first I needed some method of staying warm during the cold front tonight, and seeing as how often the coats are embroiled in violence, I wanted nothing to do with them.

So, I headed to House Oliva's kitchen to prepare myself a thermos of hot, scalding, coffee. Whilst in there, I saw something that... I would hesitate to call impossible, but nevertheless... I saw the deceased baby titan, crawling out of the pantry and through the house's backdoor, carrying a bloody knife and a flashlight.

...Regardless of that, I left the kitchen, and went to House Bishop, where I saw our victim today, DemonMist, come running out, towards the cameraman's residence. Within the house's foyer, I saw who I believe was Grell, lying flat on the piano. I then heard the telltale sign of automatic gun-fire, from the direction of the smoker's lounge.

Heading towards the sound, I see our intrepid cameraman wielding a gun he does not appear comfortable using, having just shot Zombie Baby Sans Thanos. He was in quite a state about doing so.

Eventually, he points out to myself and his bodyguard that the elusive vault has been opened, somehow, looking much as it did in our current investigation. He then went on about how he'd go on down and investigate, at which point I lost complete and utter interest, and left.

In the foyer once more, the extremely angry chef attempts a plunging attack on Grell from above, Grell narrowly dodging. Shoey is in the corner, going on about baby sharks or something. I left the fools to their own devices.

As I searched for a place to relax for the night, I came across the other still-breathing chef, Ainsley, by the fountain... as he got harrased by that Momoko. After that, I went to the Teacher's Lounge, and relaxed for the night.
---

As an aside, I noticed multiple chicken men today.

* Early on, as I headed to the leisure room, one walked into the bust hallway.
* As I passed through the leisure room, one was just entering as I left.
* Within House Oliva, one was within the workshop, crafting something.
* When I entered House Bishop, one went behind me, to the coatroom.
Jack of Spades
Investigate water control room
Can I look at the sprinkler system in Trip's roof? Can I see if all the pipes are connected and un-tampered with and where they lead?
Hillary Clinton
I am going to be honest with you all, I'm getting tired of this island. I've been trying to find information on this place, but I keep coming up empty no matter what I do. And then even worse, people keep dying, and it's getting to the point where I'm worried that none of us are going to make it out alive. Nonetheless, I'm still alive...for now...so here's my report from last night.

I woke up in the leisure room next to TRIP, and told him I was going to work on being cooler, before doing a move I've seen some young people do here and there. He was too sleepy to really pay attention, so I let him be and headed upstairs. GRELL was asleep in the bust hallway, and I saw A CHICKEN head into arts and crafts...though oddly, when I went in there myself he was nowhere to be found. I couldn't do anything about it, so I just worked on making myself a coat to withstand the weather. After leaving I quickly looked at the poison room to confirm that it did, in fact, have poison in it, and didn't see anything else of note so I just went back downstairs. FINK was drinking an entire bottle of whiskey at the bar, and a now awake TRIP was about to head to house bishop along with ASMR YOUTUBER. Since that was my next destination as well, I joined them.

We made it through the cold weather and Trip and the YouTuber went to the smoker's lounge, as I went on stage to look at the piano. Unfortunately for me, GRELL was on top of it and refused to move, so I wasn't able to look at it further. I just left for Trip's pad, passing by a rather upset AINSLEY on the way in. I headed into Trip's office and noticed MOTHER GOOSE looking at the terminal, and went towards Trip's desk only to find it flipped over and the monitor damaged on the ground. It seemed to work I failed to really do anything useful with it. I was pretty frustrated with it all and just left to return to house minerva. On the way, I thought I heard something behind me, and turned around to see A GOOSE leaving Trip's pad from the patio. Hm...

I headed back into minerva, to look at the paintings. I think I ended up spending a lot of time here lost in the fascinating artwork, but I ended up even more confused than when I entered. Exhausted, I headed to the music room.I intended to play a song for people, but all I ended up doing was grabbing a tuba and playing a single note in the leisure room before collapsing.
Jack of Spades
I'd like to take inventory of the wine storage, and look around in there
Spooks?
(Jan 12, 2020 at 12:58 AM)The King of Town Wrote: I taste the deliciously charred former living person.
You lick DemonMist's corpse. Tastes like barbecue. Mm. Little too much lighter fuel though, you think.

(Jan 12, 2020 at 1:21 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Alright, fine, make a King do all the work.

What's the crafts room looking like?
Whatsits the gore in the Smoker's Lounge? Does it taste good? Isit related to the zombo Trip saw?
That demon fellow got any other injuries? Like from being knocked out especially?
Can we figure out what's smashed them big ol' tanks in the water room?
Anything different in the Kitchen and Dining Room? Gonna make sure there's chili, at least.
The walls of the Arts and Crafts room are covered in red paint. Beyond that, it's surprisingly intact.

DemonMist does not seem to have any injuries beyond his obvious burns, as was already seen when Hilary checked the corpse. It appears like the burning was his cause of death.

You hold your breath and swim through the flooded tunnel to the Water Control Room. Luckily, you can surface here and get some air, as the room is much bigger than the tunnel. The tanks look mostly as though they have been smashed through with physical force, though one has a circular hole, as though it has been drilled into. The tanks seem to have been connected to the houses through a pipe at the top of each tank, through which water was pumped.

The Kitchen is now missing The Kindest Weapon's body, but beyond that is unchanged besides a pot of chili on the stove. A bowl of the stuff is on the Dining Room table too.

(Jan 12, 2020 at 2:01 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: Investigate water control room
Can I look at the sprinkler system in Trip's roof? Can I see if all the pipes are connected and un-tampered with and where they lead?
The King of Town has already checked the Water Control Room, so you instead check the pipes in Trip's roof. All the pipes appear to still be connected to the ceiling, and the main water line disappears into the ground.

(Jan 12, 2020 at 2:37 AM)Cooking Mama Wrote: I'd like to take inventory of the wine storage, and look around in there
There's a lot of wine missing from here at this point, including several 750ml standard wine bottles.
The King of Town
Look around the shed, kitchen, and workshop for where lighter fluid might've been.
And check that corpse for a watch, and other stuff he might've had!
Spooks?
(Jan 12, 2020 at 2:54 AM)The King of Town Wrote: Look around the shed, kitchen, and workshop for where lighter fluid might've been.
And check that corpse for a watch, and other stuff he might've had!
You look around the areas before realizing that the comment was most likely just referring to the gasoline he appears to have been doused in.

You check the corpse for his items. He possesses about 3 yards of cloth rope, made from colored handkerchiefs tied together, as well as a pocketwatch, which seems like nothing special upon inspection. Just an ordinary watch. He also has the old key, and a scrap of paper, now quite charred. On the paper are the numbers "317".

Quote:Whatsits the gore in the Smoker's Lounge? Does it taste good? Isit related to the zombo Trip saw?
You check the gore pile in the Smoker's Lounge. It is quite small, and consists of blood, guts, and purple flesh. Next to the pile is a strange, high-tech flashlight and a knife covered in dried blood.

It tastes horrible.