Killing Game 8 Sign-Ups ~ Welcome to Nadare

Two_Finger
in
Hearts
Put me in, dupe coming later
Elyk
yes hello
sealelement
i'll join if there's still room. i'll dupe if i feel like it.
100% pure gamer 100%
MCD
pls

will make dupe soon
ThePyroGuy
*charmingly* [| the-weturn-of-da-k/ng :3|]
Yrrzy
i had a dupe planned but i forgot it

let me in anyway
Hank Hill
So the invitation said something about killing game, right? So ah....where're all the deer at?

Gotdang it, did I end up at one of those hippy Scientologist rituals again?
Fun With Despair
(Feb 17, 2021 at 8:11 AM)sealelement Wrote: i'll join if there's still room. i'll dupe if i feel like it.
I dont really have a hard cap but if it hits like 30 again i will cut it off maybe
Roserade
I'm in, dupe coming at a later date
Senpai
(Feb 17, 2021 at 6:17 PM)Roserade Wrote: I'm in, dupe coming at a later date

[Image: Sempei_Headshot.png]
Why, it seems that this later date will be today! But speaking of "dates"... Which fair maiden shall accompany me in romance at this place of grandeur?
amogus
[Image: unknown.png]
Hypnos
(Feb 17, 2021 at 6:06 AM)Hearts Wrote: Put me in, dupe coming later

Killing game, huh? Whoa whoa whoa, you guys know that someone has to watch the ol' Pool of Styx, right? You're giving me more work to do here! Which means I'm not doing it! Save a spot for me, will ya? Just don't go telling the big guy.

Trust me, I'm an expert at this not-dying stuff! Just don't get killed!
Among Us
(Feb 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM)amogus Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: ynpkbio.png]
belmondo
i'm in like donkey king (will make a dupe)
[Image: kyZblKa.gif]
Violent Jimin
(Feb 18, 2021 at 2:13 AM)belmondo Wrote: i'm in like donkey king (will make a dupe)

grrrrr
Kids TV Show Host
(Feb 17, 2021 at 5:08 AM)Kright Wrote: Sign me up, I’m ready to fight

[Image: cdf7e74e6e4e6c85d426950e43aa9b312c2a7212.png]

Oh! Hi Boys and Girls~! It's me! Your FAVORITE TV HOST~ Sugar!
After YEARS of begging the idiotic bastards AMAZING FOLKS down at The Network™ are FINALLY giving me my own TV Show~!
even if it is in the middle of nowhere.... where is this place again??

[Image: f633a4122eb0fadc53a9a22f01adf6277081e292.png]

Whatever~ R E M E M B E R kids~ You can't spell RELOCATION without a "p a y r a i s e ~♥ "
And in these times things like "capitalism" and "under the table cash" is what keeps this girl paying her rent each week!
Especially when it pays to takes you to some remote health center in the corner of the Japanese Alps~
... honestly though, where even is this place..?????"

[Image: 9bbf41e32237df069a308faacc9b24178ad52fd3.png]
A N Y W A Y S ~
Remember to Tune In Next time~ and join me for some fun and educational adventures~!
After all, I'm sure things will be nice and relaxing hanging out at a nice high-class medical facillity~

sealelement
shit kright is going all in, i'm going to have to bust out the big guns if i'm going to hope to compete...
100% pure gamer 100%
Obama Machine
My fellow Americans,

Despite the efforts of the 45th Commander in Chief, America did have a peaceful transfer of power on January 20th, 2021, and as we all know, Trump later defecated his pants on national television not five months after that. But our work is far from done. There are still many urgent tasks to attend to, so much damage to fix, and so much healing to be done.

But that's for my friends in Washington to take care of. As for me, I've taken on new responsibilities as America's first Superhero in Chief. And recently, my intelligence team has acquired details suggesting possible goings-on behind the scenes at this Medical Facility. I immediately deployed to investigate, but unfortunately, it appears I have insufficient flight power to leave the facility at my leisure now that I have arrived.

Still, you have my word as Superhero in Chief and Ex-President that I will do everything in my power to protect all of you from any criminal or malicious actors, so that we can get to the bottom of what's going on with this facility.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Terry Wrist
(Feb 18, 2021 at 1:53 AM)Among Us Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM)amogus Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: ynpkbio.png]

[Image: c1F5lq3.png] Among Us acts suspicious.