[Day 9 - Investigation] - Stolen Secrets

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Eugh.....

Any adults around here able to shed some info on the fleshbeast?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Deathborn
"It's nowhere to be seen in any of these places, though it looks like there might be some traces of wiped-up blood on B1F on the floor by the elevator doors."

Just to check, which side of the elevator is this on?
ASMR Youtuber
Meditation Session w/ Fans
[Image: unknown.png]

First, I'd like to thank my patrons, Luna and Fake Wexlyn who got to be at the session before anyone else (including me)
I'd also like to thank the late Hank Hill, who arrived while we were still setting up, Luna was busy getting the stereo for me so she missed him, and now we all miss him ;(

We'd start with Deathborn, but he couldn't stick around as he needed to ride a bunch of propane down the river.
Instead, let's begin with, Pierce and the Devastator.
Pierce embraced her true self and experienced inner peace by shooting Fake Wexlyn and then beating the shit out of both him and a crate until both were nothing but splinters.
Devastator found its own tranquility by fucking off onto the roof to fight someone.
Satisfied with their newfound inner peace, they left to Equipment.
Next, Hank Hill emerged from the propane shack, and followed after them, likely having found his own peace in the propane shack.
Lastly, Faust joined the meditation circle, and was chosen for my special viewer prize!
I gave him his very own disease, which he kindly accepted and showed his gratitude by gassing me.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Throw some breadsticks down the flesh beast shaft and ask it from a distance if it will co-operate if we give it more snacks.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Let's investigate the Outdoor Storage. I saw Hank there, KO'd, so maybe we can find a clue there.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 8:18 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Eugh.....

Any adults around here able to shed some info on the fleshbeast?
Dr. Hawke and Dr. Wexlyn deny any knowledge, and the former tries his best not to have to look at it. Luna comments that she doesn't know where it came from, but that it's pretty damn cool. Dr. Pierce scowls, calling it amateurish and unwieldly.

(Jul 19, 2021 at 8:21 PM)Deathborn Wrote: "It's nowhere to be seen in any of these places, though it looks like there might be some traces of wiped-up blood on B1F on the floor by the elevator doors."

Just to check, which side of the elevator is this on?
The blood is closest to the side with the Break Room and the Virtual Reality Room.

(Jul 19, 2021 at 8:42 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Throw some breadsticks down the flesh beast shaft and ask it from a distance if it will co-operate if we give it more snacks.
You toss some breadsticks down the shaft at the flesh beast. It does not respond to your questions, but simply lurches over to consume the breadsticks with one of its many mouths. As it shifts, you realize you can no longer see Rio's legs anywhere. Just a bunch of blood.

(Jul 19, 2021 at 10:13 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Let's investigate the Outdoor Storage. I saw Hank there, KO'd, so maybe we can find a clue there.
You check the Outdoor Storage. Much of the propane is missing from Hank's propane locker at this point, but that's about it. That pesky fake door that's been popping up around the facility is lying in the snow outside by the real door.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Check Morgue for anything amiss.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 11:32 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Check Morgue for anything amiss.
It appears as though the Morgue is missing all of its generic cadavers.
Deathborn
Attempt to force open the doors with my mighty evil muscles.

Also, check Drug Storage.
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 12:51 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Attempt to force open the doors with my mighty evil muscles.

Also, check Drug Storage.
You attempt to force open the doors with your mighty evil muscles. You're probably talking yourself up a bit too much there, because you can't. They hold firm. Still... you might be able to keep them open if you had something to something to prevent them from shutting or something to pry them open with.

You check Drug Supply. It's still a terrible, gory mess. Poor Shoey. You also see a pair of severed arms up here in the vacuum tube receptacle, having been sent up from the Research Lab.
DK West
Ewah, you're all so lazy.
Check the VR Control room, the room itself (preferably without a distracting maze), the break room, the security office, Pierce's office, the room behind the painting, Garth's room, and a sweep of both the Staff and Experiment dorms for any blood or sign of Hank's head.

Check the Elevator door for scrapes and other signs of it being forced.
And then I'll help Deathborn with trying ways to force the doors open, so I can try to force them back closed.

Or nearby objects big and sturdy enough to keep the doors open.
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 1:02 AM)DK West Wrote: Ewah, you're all so lazy.
Check the VR Control room, the room itself (preferably without a distracting maze), the break room, the security office, Pierce's office, the room behind the painting, Garth's room, and a sweep of both the Staff and Experiment dorms for any blood or sign of Hank's head.

Check the Elevator door for scrapes and other signs of it being forced.
And then I'll help Deathborn with trying ways to force the doors open, so I can try to force them back closed.

Or nearby objects big and sturdy enough to keep the doors open.
You check the VR Control Room, but there's nothing out of the ordinary in here. You do however turn off the Mandrill Maze, to avoid getting lost for six hours. Nothing new's in here since the last time you checked, been pretty much the same since the Funk-Off. There's some of Hogwart's gay Harry Potter fanfic sitting on the ground, but you don't wish to include that in your list of evidence for obvious reasons.

Next, you walk over to the Break Room and look around. There's nothing immediately obvious... until you open the fridge. Lying on a plate and neatly plastic wrapped is Hank Hill's head, frozen mid-BWAAAH. Well, that answers that. You place it on the counter for later.

You check the Elevator doors, noticing that it looks like they were pried open from the outside. You grab a crowbar off the ground in Shipping and Receiving, then take it over to Deathborn. You wrench the doors open without a vast amount of difficulty. They attempt to automatically close, and you put your arm in the middle to see what happens. They clamp firmly around your arm, but not painfully so.

There are several objects around such as break room chairs and tables that could keep the door open, you think.
Deathborn
Let's take a closer look at that head.

Also, where could we find crowbars?
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 1:19 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Let's take a closer look at that head.

Also, where could we find crowbars?
The head is somewhat badly beaten, with a large circular bruise on the front of his head, and two line-shaped bruises on the top. One of these bruises is positioned horizontally, and the other at a vertical angle. They almost make a cross shape, or an X when looked at together.

There are crowbars in Shipping and Receiving, or the Warehouse if you're a Crimson Eye. They are also in Outdoor Storage.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
[Image: 1not9Uh.png]

I said I'd consider writing an account, and despite how I feel about this whole thing, I think I will. There's a chance it's Wexlyn's two cronies, so if it helps shuffle them off this mortal coil, then I think it's my... moral duty to provide one. I'll have you know I had planned on making good on my promise of revenge, but some of you are craftier than you look. Congratulations. Good for you.

Let's see... Where would I begin?

[Image: IOITi4Z.png]

Oh yeah, the ugly little thug in armor. Dark Souls II. She was my first target of the night, in the Lobby. Managed to avoid my Devastator's gunfire, but I cornered her in the Gift Shop. I was about to get my hands dirty, slit her throat. But the other one, the orange-haired one, started insulting me from the doorway.

I left Dark Souls II with a little present, a demonstration of my new Role Power. Unfortunately, Mr. Marenghi was as much of a talentless hack in death as he was in life, it seems.

I pursued the orange haired kid to the Glass Hallway, but then I saw it. Dr. Wexlyn, in the Courtyard? I didn't necessarily believe it was real, but three gunshots to the chest would serve to prove it either way. He collapsed into wooden splinters, as my Devastator noticed something on the rooftop.

[Image: 0ncwugp.png]

Some ballsy fucker was perched on the roof, pointing a weapon at me, which was the worst decision he could have made tonight.

The Devastator leapt up to the rooftop to defend me, and after a short battle the assailant got away through a hole in the roof. I recalled my Devastator, and we walked inside through Equipment. I came face to face with Among U-... Chiaki, and reminded them of the importance of performing their tasks. We entered the History Hall, where we came across Waltar White.

Excellent, I thought to myself. An easy line back to that Dr. Hawke. He was on my list too, you see. Nothing personal, except that it actually is. Regardless, I went with him to the Relaxation Hall, where he... compels me to do shots with him, of this awful-tasting vodka. Oh, it was a miserable experience. That man makes no sense.

[Image: 1not9Uh.png]

...Needless to say, I am not pleased with tonight's outcome. I will simply have to try harder, I suppose. That should be interesting.
Deathborn
See if our collective e-Pass level is high enough to use e-Pass Control.
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 2:05 AM)Deathborn Wrote: See if our collective e-Pass level is high enough to use e-Pass Control.
It is not.
Deathborn
Investigate the XW Archives.
Fun With Despair
(Jul 20, 2021 at 2:33 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the XW Archives.
You go to investigate the XW Archives, but what really catches your eye is something in the corner on the outside of the doorway. You reach up and pluck it down. It appears to be some kind of small, mounted sentry laser. It looks to be cobbled together from random junk moreso than a professional item, but from what you can tell it'd fire a laser at where it was pointed if it picked up movement.

It looks... sort of similar to Lost in Hogwarts' eye based on previous bodychecks, but not really. It's still much cruder in design and function.
Faust
wake up
take elevator to lobby
deathborne takes somerthing from sugar, I take sugar
take elevator back down
go to security office, jack walter and hawke are chillin here
invite jack to the morgue
head through pierce's office and go down the stairs and head to the morgue
sucessfully replace all of jack's robot parts with fresh human ones
she leaves
I use the cadavers present in the morgue to throw together some kinda beast
while I'm doing this I hear a rumble below me, this is probably deathborne blowing AI control
I leave the morgue to go grab some goo from the occult engine and to my dismay jack is in the hall after some kind of head explosion
epass reader on occult engine is busted, I grab some fresh goo
I inject the beast with the goo
it lurches to life and shambles out the door, this is the last I see of it
go look for luna in equipment, where she wasn't, and history hall, where she was
she says she was watching the crimbo only zone as a precaution
also that walter has gone in and out of equipment a few times, she called HIM the sidekick

we head up to asmr's meditation, where what once was that fake wexy is broken on the ground
she makes me really butthurt and I gas her
walk over to equipment where I see walter in his hazmat suit and attempt to gas him
we head down the elevator shaft to bf1 where a werewolf mask hands me a document. I gas them

enter radiology and ask luna to go find hank since we didn't find him before
she comes back and say she never found him so we both just head off