Nashu Mhakaracca
I'd like to present the Archaeological Report I found.

Also, show off my unopened starlight gift!
Momoyo Himemushi
Gift showcase, huh?

Show Lyra, who is wearing my gift.
Riki
Show Heropon file about energy. From Restricted Archives, yes? Riki feel like sidekick to Hom Homs, not reverse. All over place...

Plus, lookie Leisure Center. Not done before? Maybe evidence?
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 2:06 AM)Columbo Wrote: Dumb question, can that dog open the door to his room? Or does somebody have to actually just... let him out?
You look at the Underground Lab, then at the door. It doesn't appear as though he could get the door open on his own at all, as it requires a keycard either way.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 2:46 AM)Columbo Wrote: No living person's gonna have shards of a DVD in their throat like Goose did without choking, right?
You imagine what it would be like to swallow a crushed up DVD like that. You imagine you would probably either choke to death, or have some pretty bad internal bleeding either way.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 2:49 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki want to ask scary Spooks, grab worst DVD in Library, then pour bleach over. Then, Heropon take second-baddest DVD and pour both bleach and vinegar!

Either close to Dinobeast DVD shards? Riki wondering, which one closer? Dinobeast had DVD, then bleach, then vinegar? Or vinegar, then DVD, then bleach? When Riki think hard about order, head hurt even more than before...
You grab the worst DVD the Library has - Norbit, starring Eddie Murphy. You pour bleach on it, and it does kind of discolor the label, but it doesn't do much damage to it. The bleach on its own doesn't seem terribly strong. You grab the second worst DVD in the Library next - The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, also coincidentally starring Eddie Murphy, then pour both bleach and vinegar on it. It produces a noxious gas, and you have to leave the room for a bit, as it begins to burn. You return after a while, and the DVD looks much closer to the shards in Goose's throat.

You... don't really think the order matters though. If the two were mixed at some point, the DVD would get trashed.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 2:52 AM)Columbo Wrote: For my sanity, could you 'hide' by just standing up against the wall by the door, especially if you're trying to ambush a Goose running in at full speed?
The door is fairly wide, taking up most of the room's width. You could feasibly try to hide by squashing up against the wall with your back to the side, but it would be very uncomfortable and likely hard to hold for a long time.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 3:54 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Can I compare the dent near the research dorm with crowbar?
You match a crowbar to the dent. It looks pretty close to the kind of thing that would cause a mark like that, though it's hard to tell exactly.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:31 AM)Jonsohn Smithy Wrote: Present my empty present and my fortune cookie
also for the hell of it, put the fortune cookie in my mouth, break it open with my teeth and crunch it up a bit, then pull out the fortune and do my best to read it if still intact
You show off a small empty gift box, and the fortune cookie inside.

You then pop the cookie into your mouth, chew it, then pull out the soggy fortune. It is a bit difficult to read, but you can generally still make it out as the ink isn't running too much.

If you wish to pass the door numbered zero, the island's secret will be your hero

Uh, helpful? You guess?

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:32 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: I'm gonna grab a vial of poison from the chem lab and drink it straight, to prove my immunity to poison from the present
You grab a vial of straight cynaide, and pound that shit back like a desperate drunk. Mmmm. Poison...

You don't die, or even feel bad really.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:33 AM)Riki Wrote: Riki show off fancy wrapped box! Heropon unwrap, but leave there... Riki forgot.
You show off your christmas gift. Inside is a bottle of pills. The bottle is green and pink.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:38 AM)Rookie Journalist Wrote: Just to be safe - Show my very cute Scooby-Doo mug
You show off a glass drink mug. It is completely unremarkable in every way, besides the fact that it has Scooby-Doo on the front of it.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 3:22 AM)Rookie Journalist Wrote: I'm still curious about this note and we need more evidence - can we do a quick check in the following rooms for a copy of 'King in Yellow' ?

- Director's Office (Maybe they have a book case?)
- Killing Game Lab ( Liz had a few books out from before, maybe other books are there?)
- Waiting Room (Maybe someone left a book there?)
- Archaeologist's Office (Has books)
- Boathouse (was there any books here now that it's open?)
You check the Killing Game Lab first. This room has been mostly ransacked, and most files and literature are missing still from last night. You don't find a copy of The King in Yellow.

You then check the Waiting Room. There are some magazines, as well as some informational books, but nothing like what you're looking for. The Archaeologist's Office is also full of entirely nonfiction.

The Boathouse does contain books, however they are all dusty and undisturbed. The King in Yellow is not among them. There is however, a vaguely book-shaped imprint on the dust on the desk.

Finally, you check the Director's Office...

[Image: directoroffice_owda9v.png]

The Director’s Office is a dimly-lit room, with a desk and computer in the center and bookshelves along the walls. The rear of the room is dominated by what appears to be a massive fishtank built into the wall, populated by strange, bioluminescent aquatic creatures. It bathes the room in an eerie purple glow.

What strikes you most though, is how… empty it is. You expected more clutter, or signs of being lived-in at least. This place looks mostly spotless.

Nonetheless, you inspect some of the books... There is a lot of fiction and nonfiction both here, mostly mystery novels and books of myths, folklore, and various esoteric things that you don't understand. It does, actually though, have a copy of The King in Yellow. However... it has all its pages completely intact.
Izumi Konata
Check Raregold's room to see if their present is opened or not
Columbo
Let me show off my empty box, whatever the heck I got from Indy, and I'll go show off the hovel in the Facility Lobby to match my box.
Revy
Here, take a look at my unopened present or whatever.
Izumi Konata
Oh yeah I can show off my empty present box, and/or the d20 if that thing didn't disappear on use
Columbo
Let me start searching around for a bloodied or otherwise odd box cutter, the DVD case to Click or anything similar, and obviously anything just outta place. I'll search in order of what I think is most likely:

The Leisure Center, especially the pool and any bags or containers in there.
Receiving Bay, with its plethora of box cutters and likely boxes to hide things in.
Locker Room, check all the lockers and look at that tech-y rifle too.
Break Room, making sure to check under the tables and in the cabinets.
The stairwell, including under the stairs.
The Anomaly Lab, also there's something about a chair in here I want to double check.
The Lab Passage and the hallway beyond it.
The Facility Lobby, check under the reception desk.
Station 2, the Shuttle Line, and Station 1.
The maintenance room in the elevator shaft.
The Lounge, and the Kitchen again.

Hope that's a reasonable compromise between checking the entire basement and checking one room at a time, one query at a time.
Roxie Richter
I show my unopened gift too, didn't realise I'd got one.
[Image: uP6P2Nc.png]
Phenera
Present the Enigma Paint I received as a Christmas gift from the host on night 1.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Bradimir Votvodk
Sorry for my late recounting of events. I slept in after everything I did during the night and I am finally awake enough to talk about it.

I woke up in the Research Dorms and decide to time to explore some more. While trying to stay the hell away from the thing in the fucking lake. i still fucking hurt from my encounter with it. I head towards the Lab Passage. While heading there, I have a moment of fear. I spotted Giffany heading north. I quickly get out of there since I don't want another run in with her. Thankfully it seems she didn't see me and a bit of relief came over me.

I make it to the Lab Passage and start my way through there. I spotted Lyra in the Killing Game Lab, still empty of files after I went through there the first night in an attempt to learn more about Killing Games. So I move on and head to the Anomaly Lab instead. As I enter in there, I head pounding coming from one of the holding cells from something claiming to be Trip. They wanted someone to let them out. I decided to ignore it since something didn't feel right about the whole thing.

I look around in there some to maybe see if I can find anything else pertinent to learning more about these Killing Games. As I picked up some stuff to start looking at it. I see Jack of Spades and Roxie Richter enter the Anomaly Lab with me. Not wanting to have a repeat of what happened with me and Giffany in the Killing Game Lab.I decided it was best to leave.

I head out into the Facility Lobby and over the the Main Elevator to go upstairs. I go into the Lobby, spending some wandering and looking around in there. After getting bored of that. I decided it was time to go see what this DX Hustler guy was all about. So i headed over to the Museum. Then over to the entrance for the Starway to Heaven and peek inside for a bit. While I was looking in side there. I noticed someone else was doing the same thing I was. However the bright lights of coming the room made it too hard to see who it was. Since the lights screwed with my vision. Maybe it was the person who I saw when I woke up on the shore the first night? If they are, are they following me and why?

Anyways, slight paranoia aside. I decided to finally leave after concluding what was going on in the Stairway to Heaven Room wasn't my cup of tea. I was also getting tired so I figured i would head back to bed. So I take the Patio Stairway. While doing so, I pass Pegasus who was sitting out all soaking wet. I then pass through the Leisure Center, passing the dead body of poor Gus along the way. I get back into the Research Dorm and go to sleep.
Phenera
Yo, Dexter, since it's gone unasked as far as I can tell, care to divulge what you were doing near the Boiler Room tonight?
Dr. Niles Crane
I'd like to investigate the Chapel. What's underneath the cloth on the altar?
Spooks?
(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:41 AM)Giffany Wrote: [Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_with_binder_eyes_closed.gif]

What is this? Are we hosting a "gift exchange"? How sweet! I will bring my unopened gift to this "gift exchange", to share it with the group! Are elephants really white at gift exchanges?
You show off your unopened gift. It is a neatly wrapped gift box, topped with a nice bow.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:43 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Also, show off my unopened starlight gift!
You show off your gift box, just like Giffany before you. It is also a nicely-wrapped box, topped with a bow.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:56 AM)Momoyo Himemushi Wrote: Gift showcase, huh?

Show Lyra, who is wearing my gift.
[Image: what_zpvj9s.png]

Huh? What the-

You grab Lyra and spin her around. On the back of her coat is a sick-ass image of a cool owl. Conveniently, its placement means she doesn't need a new talksprite to reflect this.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:59 AM)Riki Wrote: Plus, lookie Leisure Center. Not done before? Maybe evidence?
You check the Leisure Center. Gus' body is sitting by the weight bench, somehow more mangled than it was previously dude to Columbo's chemical experiments. You check the rest of the room, but don't find much beyond some gym equipment missing from the equipment storage.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 5:25 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check Raregold's room to see if their present is opened or not
You check Raregold's room. Their present is untouched, and looks much like Giffany and Nashu's.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:03 AM)Columbo Wrote: Let me show off my empty box, whatever the heck I got from Indy, and I'll go show off the hovel in the Facility Lobby to match my box.
You present an empty box, now devoid of any wrapping paper, as well as a strange, unlabeled button, which is colored red. You head up to the Lobby, and return with an ordinary shovel. There is nothing remarkable about it, though you suppose it would fit in the box.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:13 AM)Revy Wrote: Here, take a look at my unopened present or whatever.
You know what? Not gonna describe this one too. Looks like the other gifts, and it exists.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 7:23 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Oh yeah I can show off my empty present box, and/or the d20 if that thing didn't disappear on use
You show off an empty gift box. You are unable to produce any sort of d20 however.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 8:30 AM)Columbo Wrote: Let me start searching around for a bloodied or otherwise odd box cutter, the DVD case to Click or anything similar, and obviously anything just outta place. I'll search in order of what I think is most likely:

The Leisure Center, especially the pool and any bags or containers in there.
Receiving Bay, with its plethora of box cutters and likely boxes to hide things in.
Locker Room, check all the lockers and look at that tech-y rifle too.
Break Room, making sure to check under the tables and in the cabinets.
The stairwell, including under the stairs.
The Anomaly Lab, also there's something about a chair in here I want to double check.
The Lab Passage and the hallway beyond it.
The Facility Lobby, check under the reception desk.
Station 2, the Shuttle Line, and Station 1.
The maintenance room in the elevator shaft.
The Lounge, and the Kitchen again.

Hope that's a reasonable compromise between checking the entire basement and checking one room at a time, one query at a time.
First, you check the Leisure Center, specifically the pool and gym bags. There doesn't appear to be anything in the pool besides water, and the bags are empty besides a few containing workout equipment. You check the stairwell while you're in here, but there's nothing besides Gus' blood from the night prior.

You move on to the Receiving Bay, looking through many of the boxes. It looks like the majority of them are empty, though some contain shipping materials such as plastic wrap, packing tape, and styrofoam peanuts, as well as some shipping manifests. You take a look at the box cutters, but can't really tell if any are missing.

Next up, the Locker Room. All the lockers appear empty, save a few that are locked with combination locks. One open locker contains an interesting weapon though - a long, black rifle with black tubes lining the outside of the barrel. It reads "XW Void Rifle" on the stock.

You walk out into the Break Room, checking under the tables and in the cabinets. There's nothing under the tables besides dust and some gum that's been stuck there. In the cupboards, you find a variety of plates, bowls, and various mugs with different designs and images on them.

You walk out into the Facility Lobby and head for the Lab Passage. It kind of stinks in here, but there's nothing resembling what you're looking for. You continue through to the Anomaly Lab, pausing in the hallway between them to look around - though finding nothing of interest.

The Anomaly Lab is similar to how it was on the previous day, however a heavy textbook is now lying on the floor, and there's a dent on the northmost wall as though something large slammed into it. You inspect the office chairs, and find that one of them has its wheel housing slightly cracked.

You check under the desk in the Facility Lobby. You find nothing under there, save for a Labrador Retriever, which appears to be napping. It wakes up upon your search.

[Image: dog_wjuvxu.png]

*woof*

You pat his head and move on to Station 2, walking the Shuttle Line to Station 1. There's... Not much here. Nothing out of place anyway - save for a few scattered papers on the line, though the Shuttle has damaged them beyond the point of reading.

While you're here, you head into the Lounge. There's a now-flat glass of Ginger Ale on the counter, and the TV is turned on to what seems like a true crime documentary. You check the Kitchen, but you don't find anything you haven't already upon prior searches.

Finally, you double back and climb down the Service Elevator shaft to that Maintenance Room. Inside, it looks mostly undisturbed, though the small plush Spooks appears to be have been taken.

...You decide to go sit down. That's a lot of searching.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 10:00 AM)Roxie Richter Wrote: I show my unopened gift too, didn't realise I'd got one.
Yet another unopened gift is presented, a carefully and neatly wrapped package topped with a bow.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 10:03 AM)Phenera Wrote: Present the Enigma Paint I received as a Christmas gift from the host on night 1.
You present some packets of paint, labeled as "Enigma Paint." There is nothing distinct about them that indicates when you would have received them though, or by what means.

(Jan 22, 2024 at 10:17 AM)Phenera Wrote: Yo, Dexter, since it's gone unasked as far as I can tell, care to divulge what you were doing near the Boiler Room tonight?
[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

What, I went to that stupid seminar, thought it was weird, and then left. You know you have to walk by there to get back outside, right?

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

Is a man not allowed to walk down the hall anymore?

(Jan 22, 2024 at 3:48 PM)Dr. Niles Crane Wrote: I'd like to investigate the Chapel. What's underneath the cloth on the altar?
You enter the Chapel and check the Altar, lifting off the cloth covering it.

Hmm. There’s some kind of… mechanism underneath it. It looks like you could maybe slot something into it, like a key. The slots are in a circular pattern, like you could put something in and twist it.
Tinkaton
Tinkaton presents her unopened present
Columbo
Dexter, you spent pretty much your whole time in the Lounge Night 1, right? You mind telling us more about that? In excruciating detail.
Phenera
Present the box my gift came in, and demonstrate that the paint fits in the box.
Columbo
And to get really intimate with an unknown anomaly, can anybody tell me how doors work with that Goose around? Do they open when it opens them to go in, or when it actually arrives? Or both?
Izumi Konata
Check the cafeteria for any vinegar and see if it's missing some