Mario
I don't even want to clear up any misunderstandings because I'm getting a real kick out of your interpretations of my posts. It really does reflect how you view relationships and if I were a less rude person I might think of it as more tragic than hilarious.
Mario
I'm the only rude person in this thread and also on all of Minus World
Aidan
also my view of the thread is that we were all memeing and things spiraled wildly out of control* in response to stupid jokes so yes i'm willing to say t-man's post really didn't matter
*i admit that i played a part in this
Stirling
okay dumbfucks, it's dissection time

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: I see this topic come up every so often on other forums and it seems to be an incredibly polarizing issue.
what a wonderful topic to choose on a forum where its best poster left over a pretty clear-cut issue and the extreme liberalism spewed within it

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: There are some who swear up and down that human relationships were never meant to be monogamous and there are others who are content with one partner or feel that they are too jealous for an open relationship to work.
i mean, i don't actually think many people seriously consider the realities of open or polyamorous relationships. this thread really proves that.

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: Personally, I think open relationships are hogwash. That isn't to say that there aren't open relationships that are perfectly functional, it just seems to me that in a typical heterosexual relationship the scales are completely unbalanced.
idk why you'd think that. heterosexual relationships are unbalanced due to the patriarchy, so maybe you should try becoming a feminist to curb that problem? it's the only thing actively doing so.

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: The sales pitch for an open relationship is that both partners have equal opportunity to tame some strange. While this is technically true in a vacuum, in reality it's complete and utter horse shit. This is due entirely to inequity in the dating market, and that's something I don't think many women understand or even think about.
women are people too and they think just as much or as little as you do at times. also, an open relationship doesn't fit into a single way or operating. it's individual dependent.

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: I'd wager that more often than not one partner is going to be pulling more tail than the other, and this will no doubt be a source of resentment lest you have emotions of steel or no emotions at all.
you do know relationships are built upon talking about your feelings and understanding one another to work out anything bad so you can continue loving one another?

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: IUnless you're exceptionally attractive, courting someone when you're a man is work, it's an uphill battle. In an age where people are trying their fucking hardest to do away with gender norms, one gender norm has conveniently gone unaddressed.
patriarchy; feminism; get with the times

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: That is the expectation of men to be the initiators. Putting yourself out there like that requires either a lot of courage or complete indifference to rejection. On the other hand, waiting for dick to come to you (which, let's be real, is what happens) is about as courageous as being a baited mouse trap. Dick is a buyer's market.
it's asymmetrical and incomparable the situations of a man seeking a woman, a woman seeking a man, a man seeking a man, a woman seeking a woman, the transgender variations therein, and then the multiple partner situations within that. also, you're acting like it's easy for women to get dick? they have expectations they want met and also are expected to meet certain things too. you can be a square-jutting-foreheaded pimple-face chick and get engaged with lotsa dicking, and you can be T H I C C and have a loveless life. it ain't just attraction on physique.

(May 16, 2017 at 12:12 AM)T-man Wrote: I'm interested in hearing the perspective of those of a different sexual orientation. I assume homosexuals that are in an open relationship are on much more equal footing, at least before physical attractiveness comes into play.
you really have no reason to make this assumption and it makes you look like a dunce, and you arguing as if you are a dunce really didn't help yourself.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 4:35 AM)Mario Wrote: I don't even want to clear up any misunderstandings because I'm getting a real kick out of your interpretations of my posts. It really does reflect how you view relationships and if I were a less rude person I might think of it as more tragic than hilarious.

i'm fucking floored that you managed to turn even that back into "lol guess you'll be forever alone loser"
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 4:43 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 4:35 AM)Mario Wrote: I don't even want to clear up any misunderstandings because I'm getting a real kick out of your interpretations of my posts. It really does reflect how you view relationships and if I were a less rude person I might think of it as more tragic than hilarious.

i'm fucking floored that you managed to turn even that back into "lol guess you'll be forever alone loser"

Can you help me come up with a strategic reply to keep this going?

wait hold on I got it:

I sure hope you'll be forever alone, for all of our sake
fucker5
nothing in mario's post even says that...
Stirling
(May 17, 2017 at 2:15 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: "yeah i'd rather not have my partner fuck other people"
"GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SINGLE THEN BETA"

remind me why you came back

[Image: EnARext.png]
(May 17, 2017 at 2:31 AM)T-man Wrote: I don't even understand what you mean, is anything short of unconditional ball sucking an affront to someone's way of life?

(May 17, 2017 at 4:43 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: i'm fucking floored that you managed to turn even that back into "lol guess you'll be forever alone loser"

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
fucker5
See? Your girlfriends ditch you because you don't have the charisma of me, Super Mario!
Mario
Maybe you should spend more time saving princesses and less time posting on a forum about me, wahoo!
Pedigree
is it possible you guys are being memed because you didn't listen to kesha's serious posts
Pedigree
because I read kesha's serious posts and they're Good Sh*t
Fun With Despair
this whole thing is dumb just end my life
fucker5
sure thing *kills you*
Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 5:06 AM)Pedigree Wrote: is it possible you guys are being memed because you didn't listen to kesha's serious posts

if you really want me to go back seven pages just to see if i can find a mythical good kesha post fine, but i think we've spent enough time repeating the same points over and over with no attempts at new thinking
Stirling
(May 17, 2017 at 5:20 AM)fucker5 Wrote: sure thing *kills you*
heh, nothing personnel

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
where were you when you realize that MW needs positive world back
robbydude