Elyk
Amendment to my account because Turb saw me:
-After coming downstairs from the wine room I went to the trophy room. On the way I passed by the Obama painting and it had creepy eyes that followed me.
- I entered the trophy room and grabbed a pistol.
- I make my way back to the kitchen. The Obama painting no longer has the creepy eyes.
- When I take the pasta sauce out I drop my gun into the jar of jam for safe keeping

The rest is as already specified in my account.
Turb
Amendment to my own account:

>I got a trashbag from the supply room as well and used it to take the oranges. Elyk saw me so there's no point in lying about it.

>The Obama painting upstairs is not flush with the wall and seems to have a passage behind it, which I noticed when toasting it. I assume it leads to the one downstairs or something, but I didn't check. Would line up with the eyes behind the painting, at least.

>is it relevant to the murder? who knows, but now I can't use it for anything

Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 1:16 AM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" is it possible to check for trails of black ooze around the house?
You check the house for BLACK OOZE, but you find none in any public place.

Are you going insane or something?
Angie Yonaga
[Image: Fl8e0Vd.png]
Oh, the passage behind the Obama portrait? Angie noticed it while she was painting it into a symbol of Atua! It goes to the portrait on the bottom floor; she was the one who saw Elyk in the hallway, and can confirm he was there when he said it was. Atua told her to keep it secret in case someone tried to use it for murder, but if everyone else figured it out, Atua says it's okay for her to talk about it!
Draku
@Gato you FUCK post ur acct
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
@Monokuma is there any trails of wine from the wine storage room
Shedinja
Here are the highlights of last night:

>greet Elyk as i walk towards kitchen, but I guess he didn't recognize me as I was behaving as some kinda demonic 30s cartoon character

>see ANGIE and ARCHER_EST coming up the stairs

>while entering kitchen see MONOKUMA sharing expensive wine with DUDE, they both split up afterward with DUDE going to the courtyard and MONOKUMA going to the hallway

>get apple from kitchen

>go to courtyard; find man in yellow trenchcoat drawing an invocation on the floor and throw apple core at him

>enter library; see KOKICHI reading a book on north korea

>mind own business and get book to communicate with XGOFF

>exit library after KOKICHI cusses me out

>pass through dining room; see TURB as he enters the kitchen

>pass through hallway; broken glass everywhere on the floor

>see smoke coming out of under RON JEREMY's room as I head to my room

>go to sleep

[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 3:15 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there any trails of wine from the wine storage room
There are two TRAILS OF WINE.

One leads in circles around the WINE STORAGE, then down into the KITCHEN, finally wearing off in the COURTYARD.

One leads from the middle of WINE STORAGE over to a WINE RACK, then to the PATIO, then DOWNSTAIRS to the PARLOR, where it wears off
Apollo Justice
What was the killer doing after the murder? Could there be some trick to Ron Jeremy's closet?
Mr. Monokuma, can I examine the closet?
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 4:12 AM)Apollo Justice Wrote: What was the killer doing after the murder? Could there be some trick to Ron Jeremy's closet?
Mr. Monokuma, can I examine the closet?
You examine RON JEREMY'S CLOSET. The doors are blasted off, and the floor is covered in SOOT. There is nothing unusual beyond the outline of a BODY in the soot, in a sleeping position.
Dude
@Monokuma there's an outline in the closet? naturally sleeping or "i got my ass knocked out by a rocket"
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 5:24 AM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma there's an outline in the closet? naturally sleeping or "i got my ass knocked out by a rocket"
The CLOSET DOOR appears to have taken most of the blast from whatever blew up the room, meaning someone inside would not be KO'd.

Regardless, the outline appears to be natural sleeping
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...282%29.png]
Was Gato the weird freaky thing covered in black ooze? Because otherwise Gato never even entered the library.
Dude

>natural sleeping

did someone not return to their room last night?
Draku
@"ziggzagg" pls tell us your info ill give you a cookie
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Apollo Justice
@John Freeman, was Gordon carrying you around all night?
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Oct 22, 2017 at 11:06 PM)Apollo Justice Wrote: @"Ziggzagg", I'm Apollo Justice, an attorney at the Wright Anything Agency. I'm investigating the murder of Ron Jeremy. If there's anything you could tell us about last night, it would be a big help.

I'm afraid I can't Help much. Not only Am I slow on the uptake, but my carelessness last night led me into a large seance or prayer circle, hell if I know, for most of the night. I tried to keep watch down our hall, but I couldn't help but be dragged away. I did catch Draku with that trick or treat bag and you yourself, Apollo Justice, leaving your room with a platter, in quite the panic. Not to mention we joined together in that... prayer. Angie left with those paints and then I passed by Turb to go back to bed, exhausted by being dragged into that and so easily distracted. Yet I couldn't even do that because when I got back someone took all my bedding.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Dude
wait the only person who would get fucked by boogeyman not-have is ron
who wants to play "who's boogeyman rats them out for never returning to their room?"
i volunteer my boogeyman to be questioned in any case
Spooks?
(Oct 23, 2017 at 2:15 PM)Dude Wrote: wait the only person who would get fucked by boogeyman not-have is ron
who wants to play "who's boogeyman rats them out for never returning to their room?"
i volunteer my boogeyman to be questioned in any case
Your BOOGEYMAN mimes you leaving the room with a PILLOWCASE, then hides under your bed, then emerges and jacks off onto your pillow, then hides back under your bed, then gets out and mimes you rentering the room
Maurice Leblanc
Maurice rises from the chair in the parlor. He is still holding an ice bag to his head from the knock out he suffered in the courtyard.

Split-bear. Can you have that shadow-mimic do so for my room?