Dark Elyk
@Draku I force feed Terezi some spaghetti to see if it makes a splashing sound.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 7:14 PM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku I force feed Terezi some spaghetti to see if it makes a splashing sound.
It does not.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
JonTron
@Draku is there anything that looks recently moved and returned in the warehouse?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 7:25 PM)JonTron Wrote: @Draku is there anything that looks recently moved and returned in the warehouse?
Nah, nothing looks like it got RETURNED.
Wendy Oldbag
I shove a fork into a bowl of Tony's Secret Family Recipe and see if it makes a splashing noise
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Hmph! It seems like people want my testimony. Fine! But don't expect anything important from it.

Let's begin...

Spoiler:
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 7:47 PM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: I shove a fork into a bowl of Tony's Secret Family Recipe and see if it makes a splashing noise
Where are you getting that Tony's Secret Family Recipe from?
Draku
Tony: >@darko show them my empty spaghetti pot
You whip out your CLEAN POT.
Magilou
@Draku I attempt to smoke the pot and ascend to a higher plane of magical ability
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 8:07 PM)Magilou Wrote: @Draku I attempt to smoke the pot and ascend to a higher plane of magical ability
Wrong kind of POT, idiot!

You can get the other kind from the LOST AND FOUND some moron left it here a while ago.
Arin Hanson is a fraud
@Draku I look around the OUTSIDE STAIRS for any traps!
CIA
I-I'm CIA and... and... no I'm not anymore, not without my plane.

I left my room and heard someone laugh before I walked to the security checkin. I grabbed a handgun, made sure it was empty, and put it in my holster for when I needed to shoot a man before throwing him out of my..... plane. I put it in my holster and go up the escalator. I see elyk coming from the sky bridge and jontron is at lost and found with his weeb scroll, he puts something in it and it makes it all lumpy. I walk over to the sky bridge for my usual routine as elyk goes to the lost and found, and jontron leaves.

Per usual I post up, ready to give the news...not that it matters anymore.... and chiaki makes some noise that makes me turn around. I suddenly see barbed wire, and a lot of it, blocking the door to the plane.... my plane.... then she leaves. I basically waited a long time and eventually I give up and leave, seeing chiaki go to the knick knack shop. Then terminator pops up from the escalator and I'm heading to my room. Saw some drawings on the door or something. It sounds like terminator is following me so I walk a bit quicker, make it to my room that has a picture on it, then get inside and close it quickly.

Remember, I'm.... I'm CIA and.....no nevermind, I'm just a guy now... Rest in Peace my plane...
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 8:28 PM)Seto Kaiba Wrote: @Draku I look around the OUTSIDE STAIRS for any traps!
You check underneath the STAIRS. There is nothing of note.

You go up and check the STAIRS themselves. There are no traps, just a little bit of VOMIT.
Stirling
@Draku I wish to examine Bubsy's corpse for any sort of damage except flattening.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 8:38 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: @Draku I wish to examine Bubsy's corpse for any sort of damage except flattening.
You examine the FLATTENED CORPSE. It does not appear to have any DIRECT DAMAGE done to it besides the FLATTENING. A light bit of VOMIT is trailing from his MOUTH, or, what appears to be his MOUTH.
Draku
BANE'S BOOGEYMAN mimics going out the door. He doesn't come back.
Magilou
Check the boogeyman.
Arin Hanson is a fraud
@Draku I'd like to check my room for any holes on the walls!
Draku
MAGILOU'S BOOGEYMAN looks like he's all CHARRED UP. What a trooper. He takes his arm and grabs at air, then mimes picking something up. He exits the room. Later, he comes back and sleeps on the bed. He mimes to assure you that he was still in the bed when this next part happens, before getting back up and miming the moving of something from underneath the DOOR.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 8:46 PM)Seto Kaiba Wrote: @Draku I'd like to check my room for any holes on the walls!
Your DOOR has a HOLE in it.