[Day 3 - Studio A] The Party Pooper

Shoey1
So I started my night where I left off at the bar
Smasher asked my beautiful fiance if she could be a brides mate to which I told her of course she could.
Me and Honoka then started playing roulette and then alex showed up and started playing roulette with us (note I was doing coke at the time)
Then we decided to steal the roulette table in order to bring it to the party
On the way I see Nintendoemployee and hannibal enter the elevator
That piece of shit pig Dante frisks me as I enter the party (fuck the police man) but luckily he failed to find my stash.
I see xavier and trip drinking at a table so I went over to catch up with my oldest and dearest friends.
then mcd enters (fuck the british amirite) and leaves with trip (seriously though the British are a mess I mean have you seen what's going on with Brexist)
Alex Jones comes down dressed as captain america whose a pretty alright superhero I guess I mean he's no haunted tank or anything but whatever.
I dump a bunch of cocaine and shrooms into the punch (in retrospect I don't think that's how cocaine works but I was pretty blitzed at the time!)
The drugs are kicking in hard and fast so naturally I start harassing Cinna (not sexually of course I would never plus i'm getting married soon and i'm nothing if not faithful to my anime girlfriend)
Alex and xavier start doing coke with me then before you know it we're congaing!
Some fuck dressed as Venom comes in (the spiderman badguy not the planet from star fox) and man does he reek of cum like get your shit together man)
I decide this party needs a little bit of dramatic flair so I decide to do a one man show on the tragic life of Charles j Guiteau a man who shot James Garfield because he wouldn't let him become a diplomat in Paris even though Mr. Guiteau basically got him elected with his beautiful speech Garfield v Hancock which was preformed at least twice! (honetly though given that most governemnt jobs were given to supporters of the president no matter how unqualified they were the fact that Mr. Guiteau preformed the speech and that fact that copies of the speech where handed out to members of the Republican National Committee it wasn't completely unjustified for Mr. Guiteau to expect some sort of government job. Granted he didn't speak french and was an insane man who was completely unqualified for the job he was seeking but that's neither here nor there)
Then teddie knocked me out
all in all it was a good night solid 6/10 would fuck again.
Teddie
I'd like to investigate the Audio Lab and Recording Studio to see if anyone's used the computers or intercom recently!
Alex Jones
Investigate Gathering Room
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Teddie
O-okay, I've finally stopped seeing stars! It's my time to shine!

- I had a request the other day to break out my ol' circus bear routine for Xavier's party! So I started out by heading to the Costume Lab, via the gathering room, so I can get dressed for the part!

- I stopped by the infirmary to check out something from the previous day. Looks like a snakebite kit has some chemicals missing from it!

- After I got all clowned up, I headed down into the party to head to the prop warehouse to find myself the missing ingredient for my act.

- I saw Seal there, Alex Jones and Dante having an argument while Trip was filming them, the director drinking some punch, and Smasher and MCD sword-fighting.

- I then headed over to the Prop Warehouse, and found my PERSONA!

[Image: 9JsHeGu.png]

...Okay, it's just a beach ball I painted. B-but still. BALLSONA!

- I then rolled me and my ballsona to the executive building, accidentally rolling over Hannibal and NintendoEmploye (sorry about that) rolling past Mettaton at the Costume Lab, down the stairs and into the party!

- ...knocking out pretty much everyone there except for Seal, Trip and Xavier. Whoopsy.

- Xavier berated me for a bit, and then I headed off to bed.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to ask Xavier and Trip what they saw Seal and Dante do after Teddie crashed the party.
Smasher
look at the status of my trailer to see what damage was done to it
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
1 WOULD L1K3 TO 4SK TH3 SUSP3CTS ON TH1S C4S3 TO VOM1T
TH3 K1LL3R US3D TH31R SH1T 4ND 4S SUCH SHOULD NOT B3 4BL3 TO BR1NG 4NYTH1NG UP, S1NC3 TH3Y SH4T 1T OUT

ON3 D4Y YOU'LL 4LL L34RN NOT TO US3 YOUR GROSS HUM4N BOD1LY FLU1DS 1N YOUR MURD3RS
Trip [Cameraman]
(Nov 15, 2018 at 5:32 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Inspect Trip's footage.
Uh, sure dude, one second!

footage:
Trip [Cameraman]
Oh yeah and uh, I remember Dante getting called a communist by Mr. Jones, but I kinda... maybe... left the lens cap on during that part.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 15, 2018 at 7:30 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to ask Xavier and Trip what they saw Seal and Dante do after Teddie crashed the party.
Seal, yeah... The witch cosplayer right? They went over to the bear and tried to offer him that Witch's Brew stuff, but he said it was awful. I agree with him there, you could practically smell it from across the room. Did someone put rotten meat in the pot, or what? Jesus christ, people. Anyway, she left afterwards.

As for Dante, didn't see him past when he went back outside to apparently resume his guard duty. Must have went to bed at some point.
Spooks?
(Nov 15, 2018 at 7:38 PM)Smasher Wrote: look at the status of my trailer to see what damage was done to it
It appears your trailer has a decent sized notch sawed into the top of it. A small hole is carved in the back of it, as well, allowing for outside access.
Spooks?
(Nov 15, 2018 at 6:43 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to investigate the Audio Lab and Recording Studio to see if anyone's used the computers or intercom recently!
You examine the Audio Lab and Recording Studio. It appears that the latter has been relatively untouched since the Beauregard Incident of days long past, everything is exactly the same as it was, and the computer is still idling on the Fortnite home menu.

The Audio Lab has two computers that are on. One appears to have a sheet of lottery tickets pulled up on Photoshop, as well as some Marvel posters. The other computer has an episode of Horsin' Around pulled up. Some speakers are missing as well, along with one flash drive. The missing speakers appear to be the ones playing music in the Horror Set.

(Nov 15, 2018 at 6:51 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Investigate Gathering Room
The Gathering Room is exactly the same as it was the previous day, just with a couple less tables and chairs, due to them being used for the party. Two tables still remain though, fully set up.
Hannibal Buress
you im gonna check to see if the suspects have any ass hair burned off (currently only teddie, Dante and smasher have consented I will even show mine to verify i am innocent)
Spooks?
(Nov 15, 2018 at 8:54 PM)Hannibal Buress Wrote: you im gonna check to see if the suspects have any ass hair burned off (currently only teddie, Dante and smasher have consented I will even show mine to verify i am innocent)
You and Teddie check your ass hair for burning. It is fully intact, and not singed.

You check Dante, but his ass is completely smooth and shaved.
sealelement

>i wake up and use my witch powers to transmute my dress into a shining discoball tress

>i take my cooking pot and go to piss on nintendo employe's bed, but he kicks me out again. asshole

>i go through the park set where i notice the meat i left out is rotting nicely. cool

>i stop in the audio lab and notice hannibal gathering speakers in there

>i sit at a PC and print off some posters for the rave, a sign for the witch's brew, a fake keycard to scare archer away, and lotto tickets!

>i also go to the kitchen and get sriracha, a wumpa fruit, some cans of campbell's soup, and a can of spider-man spaghettios, and also the hot plate

>i also smear honey all over the kitchen counter

>i go to the horror set and see hannibal setting up speakers, while trip and xavier chat by the punch bowl; i whisper some soft ASMR in trip's ear and make hannibal totally jealous

>i also let xavier know his shades are cool, because they are

>i set up my witch's brew and smasher adds her maga hat to the witch's brew... why, and she has a punch too

>i go to the wendigo and give it its lips and eyebrows. dante enters and begins his bouncery at the door

>alex jones and shoey enter, carrying a roulette wheel. dante frisks them. i give out lotto tix to them. mcd enters and brings trip out with him

>some IGN journalist walks in and adds the rotten meat; then this fucking dumbass starts t-posing in the middle of the room and giving a boring speech. his broken arm betrays his identity as roller

>mettaton enters hair and makeup

>alex jones comes downstairs, now dressed as the star-spangled man with a plan, and walks over to the table with a bottle of what he calls red commie blood that he adds to the brew. shoey dumps a load of cocaine and mushrooms into the brew. nice

>trip comes back in with "MCD IS NOT THE MURDERER" scrawled on his face. alex jones wishes him a happy birthday and brings him over to the witch's brew table to film. alex starts a DND chat that i join for a minute, while mettaton exits hair and make up to head upstairs.

>we continue talking, before i cast a spell to start a conga line. alex jones, trip, and shoey join me in the conga. mcd comes in yelling and spraying alcohol everywhere; trip gets him to join the conga line, but he soaks all of us in alcohol. i also give mcd a lotto ticket.

>venom runs in from outside? enters hair and makeup, and then goes to the punch bowl where xavier is. also venom smells like cum. venom paints "CAPEKINO IS ART" on the wall

>honka sneaks in with a shovel and drags urien's corpse outside

>mettaton walks in with a fancy black suit on. alex jones and trip break off the conga line to do an interview with mettaton

>i keep congaing and stirring my witch's brew while alex jones interviews dante now. someone who i cant identify enters hair and makeup as venom leaves. teddie waddles downstairs in a clown suit, leaving

>alex jones gets trip and xavier to interview with him, while i hold a vigil for bubsy, although MCD leaves to harass smasher

>cinna leaves hair and makeup with pink hair and picks up cardboard for a gundam i guess

>terezi enters to bother trip

>i silence the room with a loud shout with alex jones's help. we hold a vigil for stan lee, although mcd and smasher swordfight with a lamp post and a french bread

>that IGN guy gets louder and interrupts the vigil though, so i end the vigil and change the music to resume the party

>i walk over to the IGN idiot and light his dumb ass on fire, sending him screaming and running out of the room. honk enters again as this happens, and is quite disturbed.

>i start dancing to thriller while alex jones mingles. cinna joins the thriller, and alex jones and i also talk about the witch's brew and other spooky stuff. shoey comes by and tries to assassinate me with a finger gun, and then tries to hang himself with a mime rope. cinna is weirded out and leaves.

>then that son of a bitch ZA PRODUCER walks in and pulls out a gun. xavier stops him with a totally bad ass karate flip. alex jones walks over to him and trip

>SUDDENLY, TEDDIE COMES BARRELING DOWN THE STAIRS ON A MASSIVE BEACH BALL. ALEX JONES, SMASHER, MCD, HONKA, TEREZI, AND SHOEY ARE ALL KNOCKED OUT

>teddie gets off and apologizes. i give him some witch's brew, which he hates. xavier yells at teddie for ruining the party

>i kick ZA PRODUCER in the nuts and toss my paper keycard on his unconscious body before i leave to go back to my room. nothing eventful happens on the way back to my room, though

100% pure gamer 100%